* * * * * 4 votes

7,8 dihydroxyflavone (group buy)

neurogenesis antidepressant

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

#151 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

i agree with the others - let it ride over to wherever we can get the business done.

#152 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

There are some new papers on 7,8-DHF

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#153 aarfai

• 75 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:57 AM

Any updates with the lab?

#154 Pangea

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

a few things for you guys to consider:

flavonoids may seem just by common sense that they should be harmless, but check the studies that examine extremely high concentrations of only one type of these chemicals (not the mix you find in fruits and veggies) thus causing unbalances that don't normally occur, before you assume safety. sometimes the dose makes the poison, or medicine.

Here are a few relevant articles, in order of how legit they seemed:

http://cardiovascres...t/73/2/341.full

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15223063 <---- it sounds all positive but read the last line of the abstract

http://www.diseasepr...flavonoids.html

http://www.examiner....-may-be-harmful

Another thing: Gotu Kola has been found to have many neuroprotective and nerve regeneration properties. It is also more well studied.

Edited by alacazam, 01 April 2014 - 11:27 AM.

#155 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

Trc is issuing a refund and indofine hasn't gotten back to me yet.
  • like x 1

#156 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

a few things for you guys to consider:

flavonoids may seem just by common sense that they should be harmless, but check the studies that examine extremely high concentrations of only one type of these chemicals (not the mix you find in fruits and veggies) thus causing unbalances that don't normally occur, before you assume safety. sometimes the dose makes the poison, or medicine.

Here are a few relevant articles, in order of how legit they seemed:

http://cardiovascres...t/73/2/341.full

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15223063 <---- it sounds all positive but read the last line of the abstract

http://www.diseasepr...flavonoids.html

http://www.examiner....-may-be-harmful

Another thing: Gotu Kola has been found to have many neuroprotective and nerve regeneration properties. It is also more well studied.

With that being said, I noticed this supplier is selling 100 grams for $50. If safe, it sounds like it would be a God send.

http://www.scbt.com/...atasheet=278634

that's milligrams not grams, i actually don't like taking plants that are not common foods daily because it's like take 100 different drugs, there are so many chemicals in plants there's no way to know exactly what they are all doing, which is why i like to stick to individual chemicals whether they are from plants or synthetic i have no preference.

#157 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

Indofine will have it ready in 4-6 weeks, anyone who wants a refund let me know, if not i'll just assume you want your money to go toward the indofine batch.
  • like x 1

#158 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

that's good news.
have you maintained your experiment with 7,8, DHF? everything still going well, any developments as far as maintaining or any increase in therapeutic value?
i ask, because if results have been great, i may want another share, if someone is refunded and drops out.

#159 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

I find it is a good antidepressant, i sleep much better and things bother me a lot less, i also (think) i have experienced some improvement in memory and progress in forming new habits. placebo is always an issue to take into consideration but i have never had a placebo effect last more than a few days so at this point it is pretty much out of the question. It's not the cure all i was hoping for but it certainly beats an ssri. I've ordered a bunch extra for myself so if you want extra we can figure that all out later,

#160 RAFT LIFE

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Im quite happy I was able to help you guys out with a source. I by no means feel like I am owed anything for it but I am still incredibly interested in this compound. Is there any chance I might be able to squeeze in here somehow ?? :)

#161 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

i'm glad it's working well for you!
could you look at your payitsquare record and tell me if i paid for 1 or 2? i would want to get more if it is working that well for you, and if this new batch is valid.
are we getting a sample this time too, or just an all-or-nothing purchase.

#162 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:08 PM

So we'll be getting something like 5 grams for every 1 we ordered before? Is that right?

#163 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Did someone backed out of this one? Can I still participate?

#164 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

Is it too late to get in on this? Or will there be enough obtained to secure a portion after the current people involved get theirs? I am very interested in joining in. I believe I saw 70 per somewhere? Would go great with NSI me-thinks. ;)
Eager to know. =)

#165 Puppeteer

• 127 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:29 AM

Yeah, I'd like my cash to go towards purchasing from this supplier. As it's substantially cheaper, can we expect larger quantities?

#166 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

Any chance of getting in on this?

#167 EfeitoPlacebo

• 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:06 AM

I would like to join too.

#168 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:34 AM

Yeah they are going to send 10 grams first as a sample, i'm going to have that tested at a place i found here in canada and we'll go from there.Assuming all goes well, there will be enough extra for people who want to join or get more but i will not be taking any money until i have the product in my hands with a positive analysis. I'm going to call it $15 a gram so it covers shipping so for those of you who are letting your money ride it will be 4.5 grams for every 1 you paid for.

#169 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

that we get from this new lab more product per X$ is a groovy thing, made the annoyance of the first procurement problems worth enduring.
can't wait for this to come to fruition! <excited>

#170 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

Count me in if there's room.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#171 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

Says rats were injected with 5mg/kg. Assuming it is orally active, as a sublingual perhaps? That would be between 300-400mg generally speaking. So a month's supply is about 60 grams. I admittedly haven't spent much time looking into this/reading at the moment, but I'd be especially interested in route of administration and if it can be used in a way that doesn't involve injection. Off the top of my head, I would think you could just ingest it, as many things like soy isoflavones and the like are orally active, but again, just logical assumptions here?

Edited by HappyShoe, 05 April 2014 - 07:12 AM.

#172 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

I don't think the HED you calculated to come up with that dose range was correct. Using the formula from ScienceGuy's thread, I got the following:
5 x [6 / 37] = 0.811 mg/kg

Therefore, for a 75 kg human, the dose would be 61 mg. 300mg would be for a 370 kg human. :P

#173 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:04 AM

I was just looking at that most recent article posted on this thread. Like I said, I didn't spend much time looking into it at all. XD

I'd like to get 10 grams though regardless. =)

Edited by HappyShoe, 06 April 2014 - 04:04 AM.

#174 pinemarten

• 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:00 AM

Would like to get in on this too if any room left.

#175 ElixirOfLife

• 43 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

I placed an order of this with Indofine nearly 2 weeks ago and they cancelled it. I've since been re-checking and they are repeatedly denying that they will have this available. 

SP, are you saying that they're selling it to you, 100% confirmed?

#176 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Any updates SP?

#177 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

just spoke to them, looks like roughly two weeks! 

#178 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Has anyone found this drug helpful for anxiety, especially for social anxiety disorder ? I am also interested in the same thing in case of NSI 189. Thanks.

#179 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

just spoke to them, looks like roughly two weeks! 

Alright, that's good to hear. Will it be sent directly to participants in the EU? I sort of forgot..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#180 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

I don't think we really even got that far yet actually......i guess revenue canada is investigating me for tax evasion so that's pretty awesome

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neurogenesis, antidepressant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users