←  Mental Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

7,8 dihydroxyflavone (group buy)

socialpiranha's Photo socialpiranha 23 May 2014

yup everything i've read said it should be light yellow and the sample i got a while ago was beigeish and from a very reputable supplier who provides chemicals for universities here in canada. Our sample is being processed by customs atm and from a source who provided it for at least one study as typ3z stated. That site sounded fishy to begin with i'm not surprised.

datrat's Photo datrat 24 May 2014

Well, re-looking at the color, it still looks mostly light green to me, but since yellow is part of the color of green there definitely a yellowish tint to it. SP are there any subjective changes that you noticed in your mood that might be helpful in checking this stuff out?

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

neuroatypicow's Photo neuroatypicow 24 May 2014

datrat, did it come with any supporting paperwork?

i have some coming from the same source, it's coming from kentucky, and should arrive soon. we can compare notes.

datrat's Photo datrat 24 May 2014

It just had the shipping info and a copy of the 7,8-dihdroxyflavone info from their website. Obviously this is completely subjective and very possibly placebo, but I've been in a very good mood since trying the powder. Really hope it's not placebo.

neuroatypicow's Photo neuroatypicow 24 May 2014

ok, i received my shipment. it comes in a labeled small cylindrical dark amber jar, with a freshness seal, packed within a clear PE box. the shipping box, label, receipt, and product, are of pretty good quality. they are really working hard to present these goods on par with Ceretropic, NewStar, Etc...

the DHF itself is YELLOW, with just a faint greenish tint. it is not green. i put it next to both colors, and it falls squarely in the yellow range. the powder is workable, not too grainy, floury, or sticky. our guinea pigs are away on a three-day pass, so both i and my wife took 5 mg. sublingual tolerance/safety doses. the powder has a faint taste, but at 5mg., it's hard to notice. no immediate-onset effects. i'll update if that changes, otherwise that's it until tomorrow.

Virtual Reality's Photo Virtual Reality 24 May 2014

ok, i received my shipment. it comes in a labeled small cylindrical dark amber jar, with a freshness seal, packed within a clear PE box. the shipping box, label, receipt, and product, are of pretty good quality. they are really working hard to present these goods on par with Ceretropic, NewStar, Etc...

the DHF itself is YELLOW, with just a faint greenish tint. it is not green. i put it next to both colors, and it falls squarely in the yellow range. the powder is workable, not too grainy, floury, or sticky. our guinea pigs are away on a three-day pass, so both i and my wife took 5 mg. sublingual tolerance/safety doses. the powder has a faint taste, but at 5mg., it's hard to notice. no immediate-onset effects. i'll update if that changes, otherwise that's it until tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your experience.

Reformed-Redan's Photo Reformed-Redan 24 May 2014

All I can say at this point is wow. Hahaha.

socialpiranha's Photo socialpiranha 24 May 2014

datrat the most noticable acute effect is if you take too much you get hot flashes, the good effects are mild background effects similar to an ssri in potency with faster onset and less side effects in my experience.

Reformed-Redan's Photo Reformed-Redan 24 May 2014

Planning on getting more potent version if and when becomes available with some ER formulation.

Al Capacino's Photo Al Capacino 25 May 2014

Wonder how long mine will take to get delivered to UK.  Will post up my experience when I receive it

Posthuman's Photo Posthuman 25 May 2014

So, now that the COA has been released on tht.co , can anyone interpret it?

Link: http://tht.co/images...roxyflavone.jpg

formergenius's Photo formergenius 26 May 2014

I sure hope SSRI's have been significantly efficacious for you SP.. If it's comparable to an SSRI, it's comparable to sugar in my case...

Jbac's Photo Jbac 26 May 2014

That's not a COA, it's a bunch of copy-pasted data charts with a Transhuman Technologies watermark in the background. A real COA has the name, address, and seal of the chemical manufacturer on it, along with the date of manufacture and proof that it was sold directly to Transhuman Technologies.

Green 7,8-dhf and fake COAs; what now yadayada?

Al Capacino's Photo Al Capacino 26 May 2014

Pfff yadayada you pushed this dodgy retailer so hard. Wonder if it's your website...knew the price was too good to be true! Like a fifth of the cost anywhere else. Probably baking soda with green food colouring!

neuroatypicow's Photo neuroatypicow 26 May 2014

Ok guys, I bought several grams from these people with the express purpose of being able to burn through a gram by getting it tested. Can any of you point me in the direction of a facility that can perform the analysis, and also how much would this cost? i'm not made of money, but at some point i get tired of the round-and-round of accusation and rebuttle and suspicion and hope and ordering via periscope and just want to settle whether this product from this store is authentic. i don't like being scammed, and if it is a scam, i'd rather just a couple of us be screwed over than dozens; whether or not they're legit or a bunko outfit, this'll settle the issue sooner rather than later, and we can spread the word and so either help others to have access to this awesome substance, or help to dry up some of their business if they're a sham.

I'm still invested in SocialPiranha's group buy for 7,8 DHF, so i'm getting true product eventually anyway.

I asked SocialPirahna via PM if he could send my sample along with his to the lab he selected to perform the analysis of the Indofine sample; i haven't heard back from him yet. obviously i'd put out for the analysis cost, unless it's really expensive, in which case, i may beg y'all for some help.

Trying a third small dose of 5-6mg. this morning, just idling. i'll bump it up over the following week closer to the average HED. as 7,8 DHF has anti-hypertensive and vasorelaxant properties, i'll be looking out for the tell-tale signs of lowered diastolic and the sensation of vasodilation in my scalp. i have a sphygmom. and will take vitals at half-hour intervals.

also, the store fulfills via an order processing and fulfillment co called orderadvantage. here's where they ship from:

https://www.google.c...ag_NX6-JOWQ!2e0

Reformed-Redan's Photo Reformed-Redan 26 May 2014

looks like Isochroma or whoever is back. 

datrat's Photo datrat 26 May 2014

"as 7,8 DHF has anti-hypertensive and vasorelaxant properties, i'll be looking out for the tell-tale signs of lowered diastolic and the sensation of vasodilation in my scalp. i have a sphygmom. and will take vitals at half-hour intervals."

I wondered why my blood pressure has been so low lately. Seriously, two days ago it was 94/56, which is way lower than I want and much lower than my normal 120/75.

So, I'll update on my 4th day of using this already disputed powder.

For me, already on an antidepressant, this feels like a tremendous addition for depressive symptoms. For 4 days now I've just been in a much better mood, happier in general and more satisfied with life. My mind just seems 'clearer', although I haven't seen any improvement in subjective cognitive tests. I've been taking approximately 60 mg sublingually BID. The closest I've come to a side effect is some transitory anxiety when I've exceeded that dose. Haven't had any problem falling asleep after my just before bed dose. It doesn't feel stimulating to me just mood brightening.

This is what I was hoping it would do, in fact, it's far better than I had hoped, so it's clearly a candidate for the placebo effect. One thing that makes me skeptical of that is over the years I've done a great job of creating one day wonders of many things I have taken, but I can't recall anytime that I've been able to maintain placebo for more than 1 day. The other point is that I had no clue about the anti-hypertensive effect, so there's just no way I could have influenced that great a drop in blood pressure. Anyway, if Neuroatypicow does get the testing done we'll know for sure.

Reformed-Redan's Photo Reformed-Redan 26 May 2014

Cycle it IMO. Just to maximize the positive effect. I'd combine it with nsi-189 or noopept. I'll give it a whirl with Noopept since I've been taking it the wring way so far and BPAP.

"as 7,8 DHF has anti-hypertensive and vasorelaxant properties, i'll be looking out for the tell-tale signs of lowered diastolic and the sensation of vasodilation in my scalp. i have a sphygmom. and will take vitals at half-hour intervals."

I wondered why my blood pressure has been so low lately. Seriously, two days ago it was 94/56, which is way lower than I want and much lower than my normal 120/75.

look at it on the bright side: you can drink more coffee and tolerate its vasoconstriction better ^_^

i tend to have BP around 110/80 when my prescribed Klonopin is active, but my diastolic goes up when i stand for a period of time which drives my pulse above 130(postural orthostatic tachycardia) and i wonder if this will impact that.

i have to say, that both me and my wife have had a higher sense of motivation for the past couple of days, and have puttered around our apartment and done more chores spontaneously than we usually do. 7,8 DHF also modulates dopamine(in rats at least), and who knows, perhaps this stuff is a) legit and b) functional and c) fast-acting. we are dosing sublingually, so are perhaps getting greater concentrations of the active substance to the brain at low dose than if taken orally. or it could be wishful thinking. but i'm sensitive to medication, so who knows...

we went out with friends today to see the X-Men movie then to eat afterwards, and i didn't feel overstimulated the way i usually feel after watching a movie in the theater, especially an action or sci-fi film. i was more functional afterwards, and didn't feel like going home after eating; i felt like i could keep doing stuff. this will be something for me to watch over the next weeks.

i'm serious about getting this analyzed guys; feel free to chime in with any info on a place and typical cost.

Amorphous's Photo Amorphous 26 May 2014

You guys can now purchase your own 7,8-dhf here.

http://tht.co/7.8-Di...oxyflavone.html

Thanks, just order some. Let's see how it will go with Dihexa. I am glad that it is vaso-relaxing and antihypertensive whereas Dihexa, being a derivative of angiotensin, may increase blood pressure. 

Flex's Photo Flex 26 May 2014

Ok guys, I bought several grams from these people with the express purpose of being able to burn through a gram by getting it tested. Can any of you point me in the direction of a facility that can perform the analysis, and also how much would this cost? i'm not made of money, but at some point i get tired of the round-and-round of accusation and rebuttle and suspicion and hope and ordering via periscope and just want to settle whether this product from this store is authentic. i don't like being scammed, and if it is a scam, i'd rather just a couple of us be screwed over than dozens; whether or not they're legit or a bunko outfit, this'll settle the issue sooner rather than later, and we can spread the word and so either help others to have access to this awesome substance, or help to dry up some of their business if they're a sham.

I'm still invested in SocialPiranha's group buy for 7,8 DHF, so i'm getting true product eventually anyway.

I asked SocialPirahna via PM if he could send my sample along with his to the lab he selected to perform the analysis of the Indofine sample; i haven't heard back from him yet. obviously i'd put out for the analysis cost, unless it's really expensive, in which case, i may beg y'all for some help.

Trying a third small dose of 5-6mg. this morning, just idling. i'll bump it up over the following week closer to the average HED. as 7,8 DHF has anti-hypertensive and vasorelaxant properties, i'll be looking out for the tell-tale signs of lowered diastolic and the sensation of vasodilation in my scalp. i have a sphygmom. and will take vitals at half-hour intervals.

I would be very interrested as well,

whether its pure/safe since its the only vendor that I can find.

How to get it to Germany respectively over the EU border

is the next problem for me.

In the case the costs exeeds Your expectations, You can

( I see already the heavy clouds of the Shit storm above my House)

ask Joeyo whether He wants to do this for a nice tip or for free.

Afaik He is at the end of his Study, so maybe its not possible for him to do this in the imminent (?) time.

Exept he fails and has to repeat it..

Edited by Flex, 26 May 2014 - 11:32 PM.

penisbreath's Photo penisbreath 28 May 2014

to those who feel some kind of anxiolytic effect from the 7,8-dihydroxyflavone, could you describe the tenor of it? is it directly calming/anti-panic? 

neuroatypicow's Photo neuroatypicow 28 May 2014

i can't speak to that, as i have yet to take more than 10mg/day, and am not positive that what i have is legitimate 7,8 DHF.

i haven't read of side effects that includes an anxiolytic response per se.

datrat? socialpirahna?

gotcha, I thought the anti-hypertensive properties might allude to some kind of anxiolysis.

I'm thinking of grabbing the tht.co stuff, since it sounds like enough people are having some kind of reaction to it .. though please keep us updated ..

will do, and yes i thought about, say, possible parasympathetic involvement, but don't know to what i'd attribute it to. if this stuff makes it into the rest of the limbic system, i suppose anything's possible.

as cheap as it's being sold for, i say go for it. it's clear that they've bought in bulk and are selling at a loss to attract customers. they'll succeed too, provided that their products test out as authentic. i'm still working on learning how to get mine analyzed.

i'm sure their inventory's prices will inflate by the year's end. especially in the more obscure compounds.

have you been monitoring your blood pressure at all? is the hypotensive effect prominent enough to cause e.g. lightheadedness upon standing? i was slightly concerned because i've just started guanfacine -- no idea if i'll stay on it, but it appears to have dropped my blood pressure somewhat, and was worried about any additive effects. for someone with quite prominent cognitive deficits, the benefits of resistant starch were somewhat miraculous (no more brain fog, far less learned helplessness, rapidly acquiring new skills) .. and one of the proposed mechanisms is a boost in bdnf, which piqued my interest in 7,8-dihydro.

your theory about selling at a loss to attract customers is plausible ..  and yeah that price is too good to pass up 

i've just submitted a quote request for analysis of 1gram of DHF to a lab in my area. awaiting a response.

i haven't been monitoring my BP, just going by feel, but i don't want to worry you - my problem is the opposite - my diastolic BP climbs upon standing, driving my pulse up. my POTS is pre-existing, and intermittent. i'm also a low-carb/paleo eater, and had problems with my carb intake falling too far without ketoadapting, and i quit taking two prescribed psychiatric meds this past winter, so i have some restabilizing to do. i'm working out a lot, and supplementing appropriately, and don't see the BP thing being problematic. i wouldn't take more than 40mg/day though, if you are prone to hypotension. another member up above is having some issues.

i'm a fan of RS as well. i eat lots of fruit and vegetables, supplement with a teaspoon of PS every couple of days, and take a probiotic containing FOS.

typ3z3r0's Photo typ3z3r0 28 May 2014

will do, and yes i thought about, say, possible parasympathetic involvement, but don't know to what i'd attribute it to. if this stuff makes it into the rest of the limbic system, i suppose anything's possible.

as cheap as it's being sold for, i say go for it. it's clear that they've bought in bulk and are selling at a loss to attract customers. they'll succeed too, provided that their products test out as authentic. i'm still working on learning how to get mine analyzed.

i'm sure their inventory's prices will inflate by the year's end. especially in the more obscure compounds.

Selling at a loss...? Indofine sells 5g for $72 and 10g for $120, which is even cheaper, and they have even supplied 7,8-DHF derivatives for a study.

sponsored ad  

Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Flex's Photo Flex 28 May 2014

Wow this site seems to be a goldmine.

Thx a lot, tought that THT were the only one sellers.

Edited by Flex, 28 May 2014 - 04:38 PM.