* * * * * 1 votes

PRL-8-53 User feedback

prl-8-53 coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#61 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:20 AM

The quote from Wiki doesn't tell us enough about what large doses can do to humans. For one thing, consider that LD50 means 50% of the mice die at that dose. Do we want to go anywhere NEAR that level of risk, a 50/50 shot? What level of risk is acceptable for death? I'd think most people would say something like one in a million, which would lower the dose quite dramatically. But death is just one extreme consequence. The possibility of people having other problematic responses is much higher than the probability of death. 

For me, LD50 is mostly useful for determining which drugs are good candidates for committing suicide. Otherwise, it's kind of meaningless. 

If you haven't seen the thread about problems experienced with sunifiram then I recommend having a look at this: http://www.longecity...firam toxicity

It's a good case study of what can go wrong with our experiments as human lab rats. 

• Agree x 1

#62 TheDoorsOfPerception

• 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

Just sharing what we do have.

As a exceptionally vague metric it can tell if something is closer to the toxicity of vitamin C in rats than arsenic.

Edited by TheDoorsOfPerception, 10 January 2015 - 07:25 PM.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

I just started prl 8 53 today. I had a hangover that was making me overall mentally tired. I took probably about 20mgs and it did numb my tongue but it wasnt so bad. I immediately noticed a mood shift from hangover depressed to ready to do some work. I am typing alot faster about 20 mins in and I feel more focused. Nice steady feeling not like adderall where I am shaky and nervous. 

Will keep you guys posted. 

#64 TheDoorsOfPerception

• 11 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

Thanks, please do.

I noticed something similar but I think a lot of it was just the thought that crossed my mind of "Oh man anything I do now for the next 2.5 hours is totally going to be deeply embedded in my mind...I better get studying!!!"

(Whether it did or not is still untested [simply because I haven't set up the metric for it and don't remember which specifically out of the ~600 cards I rotate through Anki I went throuhg at the time])

#65 brdigetrlol

• 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:30 AM

I have been taking PRL-8-53 for nine days now. Allow me to share my experience. Mind you, I have been taking two other substances on top of it (adrafinil and emoxypine).

I don't know if I can say that I've seen an increase in cognitive performance per se, however I can say if I make the conscious decision to remember something I can remember it no problem. I decided to memorize the last three digits of a random licence plate the first day I took PRL-8-53. Those digits are MJM. And the street number of the building the car was parked infront of is 86395. Also I weigh 63.5029 kg which I remember from the one time that I converted my weight of 140 lbs to kg. I accidentally remembered my credit card number as well.

Maybe that's not all that impressive. But what's impressive to myself is the ease with which these memories formed and how deeply embedded they are. All I have to do now is read something once, decide that I want to remember it and it's done. My recall of things I don't specifically choose to remember is pretty decent as well. I'm a very visual thinker. To remember things I have to look at them in my head. And I find now that when I look at these mental images they are generally more correct more often.

I've noticed a similar ability to memorize random numbers and what have you while on a few other nootropics, but that was in combination with the amphetamines I was prescribed at the time. I will say that I feel that this is more pronounced though.

Those are my words for what they're worth. I've tried a dozen, maybe almost two dozen, different nootropics/"smart" drugs in various combinations and I think that this is the best combination for myself that I've found so far. I'm waiting on some NSI-189 at the moment which I'm going to test out as well.

• Informative x 3

#66 TheDoorsOfPerception

• 11 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

Fair enough.

Thanks for sharin'.

#67 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

My recall of things I don't specifically choose to remember is pretty decent as well. I'm a very visual thinker. To remember things I have to look at them in my head. And I find now that when I look at these mental images they are generally more correct more often.

This was my experience as well, that visual memory was particularly enhanced. My most vivid experiences with PRL-8-53 have been like my mind is a video recorder. I have not found it to be useful for enhancing any other aspect of cognition except for visual processing, both memory and fantasy. Regarding the latter, I've found that it enhances my ability to visualize scenes and situations that aren't real. It's similar to visual memory, except that memory is encoded from experience whereas fantasy visualizations are like a DJ re-mixing encoded visual memory. Probably uses much the same brain regions and neural networks.

A recent study found that information flows in opposite directions for experience vs. imagination. The same pathways are employed, but sensory experience utilizes those pathways from the outside in, whereas imagination reverses that flow. Pretty cool, and pretty much what you would expect.

#68 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:59 PM

Perhaps the source isn't as good that some of you are getting. 

#69 TheDoorsOfPerception

• 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:00 AM

Any source you would recommend? 

I'm way more interested in AZD0328 & nsi-189 right now though.

Links respectively: 

http://www.longecity...romising-α7nra/

&

http://www.longecity.../58442-nsi-189/

#70 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

I have a little over half a gram of the compound now and I was thinking about doing a few bulk doses and maybe it will have a better effect with megadosing ? like instead of 50mg a day take 500mg three times a day every three days for example. I really hoped prl 8-53 would be somewhat effective, but lets all be real guys the claims made in the studies are unbelievably ridiculous. I just dont see one chemical making that much of a difference.

Did you ever follow though with this experiment? If so, kindly update. Further, what is your current protocol? Specifically, what dosage of PRL are you currently taking if, indeed, you still are taking this substrate? At what intervals? I took my first 5mg dose approximately one hour ago, when it arrived in the mail. Initial stimulatory feeling aside, I do not have any perceptible physiological changes (of course, there could be myriad things going on under the hood). Moreover, my attention deficit does not seem to have abated the slightest bit, and I've been sitting here trying to read this one-page article for the full hour since ingesting the substance. Two or three words read, and then I'm off to make coffee/clean the tub/ paint my nails etc... Business as usual. I do hope that over time I experience some subjectively measureable effect. I'll try stacking it with Phenylpiracetam soon.

Edited by blueenigma, 31 January 2015 - 11:13 PM.

#71 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

...my attention deficit does not seem to have abated the slightest bit, and I've been sitting here trying to read this one-page article for the full hour since ingesting the substance. Two or three words read, and then I'm off to make coffee/clean the tub/ paint my nails etc... Business as usual. I do hope that over time I experience some subjectively measureable effect. I'll try stacking it with Phenylpiracetam soon.

Based only on the experiences of myself and others, but not on any objective research, high-dose picamilon and fasoracetam each seem to help with focus and attention. I get such extreme focus on fasoracetam that it's problematic because I'll just zone in on something and get stuck there for hours. I don't like that! But for you, maybe it would be a good thing. As for picamilon, I've been told by a couple other people that it helps them to stay on task with good focused mental energy and clarity. The dosage would be in the 500 to 1000 mg range.

I've combined PRL-8-53 with both picamilon and fasoracetam without noticing any particular problems that weren't present with faso. by itself, and I'm not aware of any risk in doing this as long as dosages of faso and prl are both kept reasonably low. I personally think it's unwise to take megadoses of such substances, but picamilon is very safe.

#72 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:46 PM

Ok I have taken PRL 8 53 for about 2 weeks and noticed long term memory more enhanced by a bit. I also noticed that I seem to be more outgoing kind of extravert a little more than normal. Working memory seems to be kind of hazy at times. I am a dispatcher and have to multi task and it seems to mess me up a little. 

So I took a week off and I started to get a tension headache like caffeine withdrawals and I was really tired. I tried doing everything even more caffeine but nothing helped not even Ibuprofin. I took a dose today and my headache is subsiding and I fatigue is lifting. 

I will probably be stopping this drug when I have time to take probably a month off and recover from its withdrawals (which is not anytime soon). I am very sensitive to drug side effects btw so probably not everybody is going to be like me. If I drink 8 beers I will feel it for the next 2 days. I cant use tobacco because my body is kind of allergic to it and my extemities go numb (its an autoimmune response). So yeah I kind of suck for hangovers. 

I have aspergers and am trying to find any way to help me fit in with society. I might just move to Colorado and light up everyday instead of being a guinea pig. :)

#73 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:10 AM

...my attention deficit does not seem to have abated the slightest bit, and I've been sitting here trying to read this one-page article for the full hour since ingesting the substance. Two or three words read, and then I'm off to make coffee/clean the tub/ paint my nails etc... Business as usual. I do hope that over time I experience some subjectively measureable effect. I'll try stacking it with Phenylpiracetam soon.

Based only on the experiences of myself and others, but not on any objective research, high-dose picamilon and fasoracetam each seem to help with focus and attention. I get such extreme focus on fasoracetam that it's problematic because I'll just zone in on something and get stuck there for hours. I don't like that! But for you, maybe it would be a good thing. As for picamilon, I've been told by a couple other people that it helps them to stay on task with good focused mental energy and clarity. The dosage would be in the 500 to 1000 mg range.

I've combined PRL-8-53 with both picamilon and fasoracetam without noticing any particular problems that weren't present with faso. by itself, and I'm not aware of any risk in doing this as long as dosages of faso and prl are both kept reasonably low. I personally think it's unwise to take megadoses of such substances, but picamilon is very safe.

I'd hate to hijack this PRL-experience thread and delve into Fasoracetam territory, but you've got me intrigued. I'm quite unenlightened about Faso since it's a relatively new substrate in terms of actual human use, and the PubMed research is sparse. However, I'm interested enough in its purported benefits to click the BUY button on Powder City and order some of this compound tonight. As a disclaimer, I've not been clinically diagnosed with Attention Deficit so when I refer to myself as having the disorder it's pure unabashed self-diagnosis, assisted by research, and personal clinical experience diagnosing psychiatric disorders; in other words, take my diagnosis with a grain of salt.

Today is my fourth day on PRL and I'm still quite ambivalent about the substance. My specific reason for taking PRL was to improve working memory but I cannot say with any degree of certainty what, if any, effect it has had on that aspect of my memory. I conducted some memory tests specifically aimed at assessing working memory on Cambridge Brain Sciences.com today and, in typical fashion, I left the site feeling dumber than my dumb cousin's dumb cousin. I was consistently inconsistent in my scoring, with scores vacillating wildly from one session to the next on the same test metric! It's almost as if there were separate entities taking the test from one administration to the next. Because my test results are so fragmented I'm on the hunt for other metrics I can use to test my standing as I trial this substance, although it's a quite difficult task since there will inevitably be confounding variables that account for any perceived improvements. Further, I've already bastardized the process since I was unwilling to restrain myself from isolating PRL and trialing it independent of any other nootropic. I began adding some of my old standby's into the mix as of yesterday (piracetam, phenylpiracetam) and even newly began on L-theanine to add insult to injury!

Back to the Fasoracetam: do you know whether its mechanism of action is, at least partly, due to influence on cAMP, a la Guanfacine, or if it works more in line with the stimulant treatments i.e. adderall and its ilk?

I know that high levels of cAMP has been implicated in ADHD so I'm wondering if, similar to Guanfacine, Faso lowers or blocks cyclic AMP since the newer genre of ADD treatments tend toward regulating cAMP vs. the old-school stimulant mode of treatment.

If cAMP modulation is indeed implicated in FASO's mechanism of action I do, however, worry that while my prefrontal cortex memory system might be enhanced (if indeed faso improves working memory, and does so via blocking cAMP), my other memory systems might be negatively impacted, since other parts of the brain depend on *high* cAMP levels. I certainly don't want to be able to recall what object is hidden behind the blue door, but yet be unable to remember my teenage sweetheart or my childhood pet!

I will search the forums and subscribe to one (or several) Fasoracetam threads so that I can catch up, and keep up, with the conversation...

Edited by blueenigma, 04 February 2015 - 03:16 AM.

• like x 1

#74 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:32 PM

I will search the forums and subscribe to one (or several) Fasoracetam threads so that I can catch up, and keep up, with the conversation...

I presume you found the main faso thread. I posted a few comments on there detailing my unpleasant experience of it. I've tried it a few more times since, at different times of day and in tiny doses, but it still has an unpleasant effect.

You're apparently off-the-charts brilliant, if your writing is any indication. Seems like genius types often have the type of issues you've described. I was once tempted to make a t-shirt that says, "Your students don't have ADHD, you're just boring them to death." I'm an old fart and I never saw anything like ADHD happening among my classmates at any time in grade school, but now it's an epidemic. I think there's something else going on, and that we're over-diagnosing everyone. We're all unique, but somehow there's this concept of what a healthy normal child/person is, and if someone deviates from that then they get a diagnosis and a pill. WTF. Don't get me wrong, obviously I love playing with pills and powders, but I try to come from the standpoint that I'm fine, I just want to experience some other possibilities or do some tweaking. 

We evolved as a social species, and as such we need a great deal of variety among us. If we were all the same then it would be like having a body that consisted entirely of pancreas cells, But even within a specialized organ there's tremendous variation and specialization. I wish we could just honor differences, and only treat people in cases where they're subjectively suffering. 

That's my off-topic soap box for the day, best I STFU now.

#75 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:17 AM

I presume you found the main faso thread. I posted a few comments on there detailing my unpleasant experience of it. I've tried it a few more times since, at different times of day and in tiny doses, but it still has an unpleasant effect.

You're apparently off-the-charts brilliant, if your writing is any indication. Seems like genius types often have the type of issues you've described. I was once tempted to make a t-shirt that says, "Your students don't have ADHD, you're just boring them to death." I'm an old fart and I never saw anything like ADHD happening among my classmates at any time in grade school, but now it's an epidemic. I think there's something else going on, and that we're over-diagnosing everyone. We're all unique, but somehow there's this concept of what a healthy normal child/person is, and if someone deviates from that then they get a diagnosis and a pill. WTF. Don't get me wrong, obviously I love playing with pills and powders, but I try to come from the standpoint that I'm fine, I just want to experience some other possibilities or do some tweaking. 

We evolved as a social species, and as such we need a great deal of variety among us. If we were all the same then it would be like having a body that consisted entirely of pancreas cells, But even within a specialized organ there's tremendous variation and specialization. I wish we could just honor differences, and only treat people in cases where they're subjectively suffering. 

That's my off-topic soap box for the day, best I STFU now.

I agree with you on all points. I'm quite, quite skeptical of the free-flowing ADD/ADHD diagnoses so freely given out to all comers. It's become something of a phenomenon. 

I read the Faso thread you commented on, and your experience is seriously interesting. You mentioned that the experience didn't scare you, but I think it would have triggered a massive anxiety attack for me. But then again, I'm easily frightened by unfamiliar sensory/perceptual experiences, which is why I've not dabbled into psychedelics or the like. 

I happened across another relatively novel substance last night on these boards and I'm currently researching it and debating between purchasing that or Faso. I'll likely be up all night reading up on these two. It's almost 11:30PM and I'm just now eating for the first time today because I've been on the computer looking into Faso all day long. On another note, I guess I'd better start updating more on my PRL experience on here since I'm five days in now and I've not done much in the way of providing user experience feedback. 

#76 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:34 PM

Just my small impression (having used it maybe 20 days now and then, at 2.5-10mg doses): 

Very mild stimulant-like effect. An increase in visual/spatial thinking/memory, which seems like it helps me organize my thinking. I find it good for writing, it gets me more engaged in the process (including the organizing of the text). The obvious effects seem to last for 4 hours. It tends to make me a bit exhausted the day after.

Now I also used Cerebrolysin for most of this period, however I tended to take the prl-853 on the 2 days per week I didn't use Cere. If I combined it I found 10mg to be too much, making me tired, and 5mg almost too much.

Edited by Keizo, 20 April 2015 - 09:39 PM.

• Informative x 1

#77 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:47 PM

Got mine from powder city. Took 5 mg sublingually the first day, numbed my mouth and that was pretty much all I felt. No increase in memory recall or working memory. Took 10 mg the next day and felt nothing at all. What's the regular dosage to take?

#78 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:51 AM

Recently took more prl 8 53. I'm noticing some positive effects such as enhanced focus, reading comprehension, and verbal fluency. The tip of the tongue phenomenon I usually struggle with is absolutely gone. I haven't noticed an increase in memory retention or recall of long term memories.

#79 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:55 PM

Anyone that would sell some PRL-8-53 or exchange some for NSI-189 or some other noot? I am having some issues buying it on line right now... Alternatively any vendor that has it on stock and accepts paypal?

edit: I am not the visual or kinesthetic learner and started a dance class as a favor to my girlfriend... Anyway, suprizingly I enjoy it, even though my concentration is not at its best and my mind wonders at times. Any ideas if PRL-8-53 could help with concentration and visualy or kinestheticaly memorizing steps?

Edited by Strangelove, 13 March 2016 - 03:04 PM.

#80 snoopy456

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

I bought some about 6 months ago and tried it for a week with no noticeable effect. I tried NSI-189 and it helped with negative thoughts, general depression.

About a month ago I decided to combine the two and it is a killer combination for me. Motivation, more real interest in doing things, less procrastination and improved memory, improved mood.

I am, more than likely, running on low Dopamine. This combo is healing what's broken in me. There is no cycling necessary. 

The effects I get from this combo are a little like Adrafinil, wakalert etc. but it's a genuine interest to getting things done as opposed to feeling the compulsion to just get anything done.

In other words there is no compulsion to physically do something like clean the kitchen. It was more like a subtle awakening. It's genuinely wanting to do something not a compulsion to do anything. If there is a negative it's very vivid dreams that will wake me up earlier than I would prefer. I will typically eat foods that are high in protein as well as the usual supplements of Omega 3 etc. and that helps a lot. 

Dosage 20mg NSI-189 and 20mg of PRL-8-53. Higher dosages made me more animated and probably a little annoying. 

Strangelove .... It was these guys I bought from https://newstarnootropics.com/prl853

• like x 2

#81 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:05 AM

Dosage 20mg NSI-189 and 20mg of PRL-8-53. Higher dosages made me more animated and probably a little annoying. 

LOL @ "probably a little annoying." I know that feeling, both as an annoyed witness and as the annoying protagonist. 

Your description of the combination's effects is tantalizing. Are you fairly certain that you can't attribute these effects to any other changes in your life? Have you been doing this combo long enough to have sorted out the possible interactions with other factors in your life? It sounds pretty awesome, although the dosages are scary high from my perspective. I've never taken more than about 5 mg of PRL-8-53, and I'd be hesitant to try much more than that of NSI-189. But maybe I wouldn't need to.

Given that I'm not a fan of sunifiram, fasoracetam, and phenylpiracetam, I've steered clear of NSI because it sounds like it might be similar. I hate being over-stimulated, but I also hate being lethargic and unmotivated. 

Edited by deeptrance, 16 March 2016 - 05:06 AM.

#82 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:58 AM

I bought some about 6 months ago and tried it for a week with no noticeable effect. I tried NSI-189 and it helped with negative thoughts, general depression.

About a month ago I decided to combine the two and it is a killer combination for me. Motivation, more real interest in doing things, less procrastination and improved memory, improved mood.

I am, more than likely, running on low Dopamine. This combo is healing what's broken in me. There is no cycling necessary. 

The effects I get from this combo are a little like Adrafinil, wakalert etc. but it's a genuine interest to getting things done as opposed to feeling the compulsion to just get anything done.

In other words there is no compulsion to physically do something like clean the kitchen. It was more like a subtle awakening. It's genuinely wanting to do something not a compulsion to do anything. If there is a negative it's very vivid dreams that will wake me up earlier than I would prefer. I will typically eat foods that are high in protein as well as the usual supplements of Omega 3 etc. and that helps a lot. 

Strangelove .... It was these guys I bought from https://newstarnootropics.com/prl853

Awesome! Now I am even more interested trying it. New star nootropics accept paypal, thanks! I ll place an order right now.

#83 snoopy456

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:29 AM

"Are you fairly certain that you can't attribute these effects to any other changes in your life? Have you been doing this combo long enough to have sorted out the possible interactions with other factors in your life?

I have only been using this combo about a month. (I tried PRL-8-53 with just supplements and even Adrafinil in the past and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary or different so I put it in my stack of other dud Racetams.)   

I noticed NSI was amplifying the effects of coffee for me so I started trying different combos of NSI plus x(where x is crap in my box of useless racetams and supplements) 

Other stuff now worked as advertised. 

My life has become more stressful than usual in the last 3 months but there has also been some positive stuff as well. The difference now is I don't dwell on the past nor do I proscastinate as much. I am a long way from where I should be or where I used to be. I have cut back the PRL to a couple of mg. and the effect is still there minus the more negative attributes like impatience and general dickishness.

Most of the time now I seem to be able recall and function at 80% of where I used to be. Then there is the occasional brain fart where I'm flailing around in my head knowing I should know something but can't grasp it. But those moments are becoming less. 

To sum up NSI has worked for me. NSI plus PRL even better. 

I will stop with the PRL tomorrow and try Fasoracetam the following day with NSI

I will try NSI with Adrafinal sometime next week for a few days. 

• like x 1

#84 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:44 PM

LOL @ "probably a little annoying." I know that feeling, both as an annoyed witness and as the annoying protagonist. 

Your description of the combination's effects is tantalizing. Are you fairly certain that you can't attribute these effects to any other changes in your life? Have you been doing this combo long enough to have sorted out the possible interactions with other factors in your life? It sounds pretty awesome, although the dosages are scary high from my perspective. I've never taken more than about 5 mg of PRL-8-53, and I'd be hesitant to try much more than that of NSI-189. But maybe I wouldn't need to.

Given that I'm not a fan of sunifiram, fasoracetam, and phenylpiracetam, I've steered clear of NSI because it sounds like it might be similar. I hate being over-stimulated, but I also hate being lethargic and unmotivated. 

I really dislike the feeling I get from nearly all racetams but NSI is totally different and a real lifesaver for me. I take it in the morning with my coffee and there's not a hint of overstimulation per se, just a mild, sustained motivation boost and brightening of mood.

I will add in some PRL-8-53 when I get the chance. 

Edited by BasicBiO, 20 March 2016 - 09:46 PM.

#85 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:34 PM

I am having similar experiences with Snoopy456, thank you for let us know!

I think PRL-8-53 is the best nootropic to add to NSI-189, two very popular additions to add to NSI-189 is noopept and tianeptine sulfate, but I like the addition of PRL-8-53 best.

I am not going to add much about the experience, as what Snoopy456 wrote is pretty much what I am getting myself. PRL-8-53 seems to make me more present, and together with NSI-189 give me a boost in motivation to apply myself in the present instead of abstractly theorizing. 

I have been distributing discounted NSI-189 to other members for some time now and I urge them to try it with PRL-8-53. Hopefully will have more feedback soon.

• Informative x 1

#86 snoopy456

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:37 AM

I am having similar experiences with Snoopy456, thank you for let us know!

I think PRL-8-53 is the best nootropic to add to NSI-189, two very popular additions to add to NSI-189 is noopept and tianeptine sulfate, but I like the addition of PRL-8-53 best.

I am not going to add much about the experience, as what Snoopy456 wrote is pretty much what I am getting myself. PRL-8-53 seems to make me more present, and together with NSI-189 give me a boost in motivation to apply myself in the present instead of abstractly theorizing. 

I have been distributing discounted NSI-189 to other members for some time now and I urge them to try it with PRL-8-53. Hopefully will have more feedback soon.

Happy to see this working for someone else. I haven't gotten around to Fasoracetam yet.

I did add Uridine Monophosphate (morning and evening) yesterday to the mix plus Choline and either I'm getting the cumulative effects really kicking in with NSI-189 or I have the right combo for my screwed up chemistry.

Long story short. I went through a dozen of Racetams with nothing to show for it. (If someone wants to pay the postage I'll ship all that crap off to you)

Wakalert etc etc. great but a very temporary solution that your body will soon get used to and your co-workers will notice when thy notice your eyeballs bobbing around in your head.

Here is my stack /routine:

Coffee and smoke in the morning ('cos that's how I roll).

3 raw eggs (because it's the quickest breakfast I can think of) with Omega 3's, Multi Vitamin, L-Theanine 

Sublingual NSI-189    20 -25 mg

Sublingual PRL-8-53  about 3-5 mg

Added yesterday and today: 

Uridine Monophosphate 175 mg twice daily with choline supplement and some extra B vitamins because "Mr. Happy" (search for it) said to do it. 

If you are still sitting on the fence and are showing symptoms of Dopamine deficiency. Get off the fence. Just stop clicking around and go buy some NSI  and then go buy some PRL-8-53. If you are still not firing on all cylinders go buy some Uridine Monophosphate. Your future self will thank you. 

* But do it in stages so you know what works and what doesn't. 

• Informative x 2

#87 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:57 AM

Thanks to Snoopy and Strangelove, I've tried the PRL and NSI combo (20mg + 20mg). I have been on NSI for several months and have been doing great on it but feel it could use just a little more pizzaz. PRL does the trick in this regard as does 9-me-bc, so Snoopy's hypothesis seems to be panning out in regards to DA (although I have no idea if other neurotransmitters are involved and in what sections of the brain etc).

After NSI washed away almost all negative thoughts/emotions I was still feeling just a little flat emotionally. In my experience this does tend to indicate low DA as evidenced by improvements on dopaminergics like Mucuna, Tyrosine et al.  9-me-bc worked well with the NSI but thus far PRL is a little better in terms of higher functioning. I might alternate the two to try to avoid tolerance issues even though that is likely a pipe dream.

With the rapid improvements I've made in the last 6 months with NSI/PRL and TRT, the temptation to tinker with more enhancements is there but I would also be disappointed to mess anything up. Microdosing LSD? tempting, but probably not the correct course of action at the moments.

• Informative x 1

#88 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

Microdosing LSD? tempting, but probably not the correct course of action at the moments.

I first tried a smal AL-LAD dose yesterday, getting a walk in the sea and watching inspiring videos in you tube, good stuff for some "brain reprogramming".

#89 Hotforpips

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

Day 3 dosing 10mg of Prl 8 53 once a day, interestingly closed eye visualisation appears to be much improved from nothing (I generally am unable to) Anyone else had this effect?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Edited by Hotforpips, 19 May 2016 - 05:26 PM.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:10 PM

Day 3 dosing 10mg of Prl 8 53 once a day, interestingly closed eye visualisation appears to be much improved from nothing (I generally am unable to) Anyone else had this effect?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Yes, something like that. What I found prl-8-53 most useful for is organizing and refining written text (lab reports, essays, etc). Much easier to hold it in my head. Sadly it seems to only work well for a few days (5-10mg/day), then I get some sort of mental fatigue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prl-8-53, coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users