* * * * * 1 votes

PRL-8-53 User feedback

prl-8-53 coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#91 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

I continue using a NSI-189/PRL-8-53 combo with very good results. All the benefits of NSI-189 really get amplified.

I am taking a few days brake because I am having mental fatique also. Fortunately PRL-8-53 is a dopamine agonist and not a dopamine releaser as I was thinking. Hopefully my brain will adapt in the extra stimulation and I will have the extra functioning from this combo all the time! My results are very similar to what Snoopy described before.

I bought a bulk amount of tianeptine sulfate and PRL-8-53 as I believe are the two best chemicals in combination with NSI-189. These are from the same source I am getting NSI-189. The source was third party tested for NSI-189 from me and another member and in general seems very legitimate and the PRL-8-53 they sent me appears the same as the one I bought from new star nootropics.

Anyone interested for PRL-8-53 or tianeptine sulfate I can ship some for less than half Ceretropic has it.

• like x 1

#92 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:32 PM

I have tried PRL-8-53 10mg sublingual on its own and am really liking its effects. Now that I am back on NSI-189 I am definitely going to combine the two and am excited to see how it goes.

My question is, how many days on/off would anyone care to recommend when it comes to taking this combo? NSI-189 I plan to take daily regardless but its the PRL-8-53 that I am wondering about. I don't want to experience mental fatigue.

And would the dosages be the same or do they need to be reduced slightly due to them potentiating each other?

Thanks!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

Any source who has it in stock now?

Edit: Ceretropic does

Edited by lourdaud, 26 November 2016 - 09:45 AM.

#94 Droplet33

• 34 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

Did anyone tried to use ALCAR to combat mental fatigue of the NSI-189 and PRL-5-83 combo? People used it with success against the mental fatigue that was coming with the CILTEP stack

Edited by Droplet33, 17 December 2016 - 03:04 AM.

#95 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

I've taken NSI-189 daily for nearly a month now (2nd cycle) 25mg B.I.D with PRL-8-53 4 days a week at 10mg dose, at the same time or a few hours apart. It has made me want to constantly study and read up on things and think instead of going over social media, texting everybody, or even any TV which used to waste so much time. Love it :')

I don't get mental fatigue if I have a few days off a week. The one time I took PRL-8-53 I experienced a little bit of mental tiredness and I felt that it was starting to lose its effects (tolerance maybe) so that's why I always give myself a break. Maybe this is related but I stack Alpha GPC on my workout days because I've noticed each exercise seems easier on it and I don't need to go over mental cues, the movement just happens.

• like x 2

#96 Fox in Socks

• 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

I tried PRL-8-53 for the first time today. I feel tired! A sort of heavy-headedness. I don't imagine I'll use this everyday.

#97 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

I tried PRL-8-53 for the first time today. I feel tired! A sort of heavy-headedness. I don't imagine I'll use this everyday.

No you can't use it every day, and you need to have enough sleep before using it in the first place. Its like taking a pre workout when you are extremely tired, it will help your workout but afterwards the crash will be horrible. PRL-8-53 is like preworkout for the brain so you need to be fresh and sleeping well to get the best out of it. Having some alpha-GPC IME also helps to control feeling fatigued.

#98 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:40 PM

anyone getting the oft mentioned social anxiolytic effect ?

#99 mrt42

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

anyone getting the oft mentioned social anxiolytic effect ?

Just started taking it within the past month and yes, can confirm I'm getting anxiolysis. I've noticed a distinct lack of negative mental chatter after having taken it but the real indicator is that I usually need half a valium or similar before entering an exam, I did not feel the need for it this last lot of exams!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#100 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

I've just received some PRL-8-53.  What's the best time to take it?  If it makes you feel tired then bed-time ... or does it disturb sleep?

Thanks!

What is the best time to take it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prl-8-53, coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users