• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#301 Sapper

• 14 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

Thanks jabowery

Hey XKS, can I be refunded my money back? Money is tight and I can't wait the longer than expected outcome for this. Thanks man

#302 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

No if I issue refunds as now 2 people wants it's gonna cancel the whole buy. I don't have a lot of margin here. Sorry.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#303 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

So what is the current estimation of amount of dihexa we're getting per $150, and how much money are you over or under the total cost of the synthesis + analysis?

#304 Beynini-Zikiyim

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

what the hell is going on here guys? you first want it,buy it and get that guy xks201 exhausted with your questions,and after of that you ask to refund after like months and want your money back..is there anyone over 18 here i ask myself..

#305 Beynini-Zikiyim

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

i impatiently wait since months to get that chemical under my tongue and see what happens..

#306 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:04 PM

You are not the only one.. I was devastated when I found out that we have to wait another month before we can actually try it, but what can you do... 

#307 world33

• 214 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

Is dihexa more powerful than NSI-189 in terms of neurogenesis or am I mixing apples with oranges?

#308 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

Some people who are interested in dihexa enough to put up money to try it are in bad shape financially, physically and mentally.  If waiting a month or two is genuinely distressing -- remember this is custom synthesis of a research compound, not something you mail order from Amazon -- it may be indicative that you are debilitated and should seek assistance in the self-administration of dihexa.  Please don't take this as an insult.  It is a serious consideration.

I've updated the FAQ:

http://dihexa-faq.wi...ki/Wiki_Content

Edited by jabowery, 21 May 2014 - 06:17 PM.

• dislike x 2

#309 Sapper

• 14 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

Some people who are interested in dihexa enough to put up money to try it are in bad shape financially, physically and mentally.  If waiting a month or two is genuinely distressing -- remember this is custom synthesis of a research compound, not something you mail order from Amazon -- it may be indicative that you are debilitated and should seek assistance in the self-administration of dihexa.  Please don't take this as an insult.  It is a serious consideration.

I've updated the FAQ:

http://dihexa-faq.wi...ki/Wiki_Content

I disagree. I don't think it is unreasonable in any sense of the meaning to request that our money be refunded. While I agree that dealing with the nature of a custom synthesis is uncharted, often difficult & delayed, the group buy supporter takes enormous risk in paying $150 upfront to receive a portion of such a synthesis. It isn't unreasonable to back out with the full knowledge that the group buy will continue unaffected. For my case, I bought in to the group buy far after the buy had been initiated and the synthesis had been started; therefore, the group buy would have moved forward irregardless of my contribution. I find myself, now, in enormous financial strain and with that coupled with the delay of the synthesis, it isn't practical for me anymore. I can no longer afford to wait as the cost-benefit ratio has changed significantly for me.

The notion that not being able & willing to wait is somehow an indication of the user being "debilitated" and that the user should "seek assistance in the self-administration of dihexa" is preposterous, unwarranted, and ill-conceived in its entirety. Had I not wasted enough personal time in this response, I would seek to discredit the very merit of your post, but in the interest of time and my sanity, this adequately serves with sufficient vigor. Please, don't make me reply again.

• like x 8
  • dislike x 1

#310 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

If waiting a month or two is genuinely distressing -- remember this is custom synthesis of a research compound, not something you mail order from Amazon -- it may be indicative that you are debilitated and should seek assistance in the self-administration of dihexa.

statements like this may be indicative that you're an arrogant, pompous ass

• like x 3

#311 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

Some people who are interested in dihexa enough to put up money to try it are in bad shape financially, physically and mentally.  If waiting a month or two is genuinely distressing -- remember this is custom synthesis of a research compound, not something you mail order from Amazon -- it may be indicative that you are debilitated and should seek assistance in the self-administration of dihexa.  Please don't take this as an insult.  It is a serious consideration...

...The notion that not being able & willing to wait is somehow an indication of the user being "debilitated" and that the user should "seek assistance in the self-administration of dihexa" is preposterous, unwarranted, and ill-conceived in its entirety. Had I not wasted enough personal time in this response, I would seek to discredit the very merit of your post, but in the interest of time and my sanity, this adequately serves with sufficient vigor. Please, don't make me reply again.

Full disclosure:  I have no incentive in this situation other than a successful outcome of the trial. 

My apologies for leaving open the interpretation that financial distress would render one debilitated in a way that one should seek assistance in self-administration.  What is distressing to you is not that you must wait a month or two for delivery of dihexa.  You are distressed by the lack of money.  Delivery of dihexa, even if it were today, would not alleviate that.  Indeed, delivery of dihexa, even if it had been immediately upon payment, would not likely have alleviated that.

Even in those cases where people are simply impatient to try dihexa, I did specify "may be indicative" not "is indicative".  It is just a prudent consideration for those suffering from some sort of neurological degeneration -- particularly that presents as impulsivity.

I will say one thing in defense of the "no refund" policy:

There is always pressure -- sometimes very emotive pressure -- on the middlemen in "group buys" to do their work for very little margin.  A refund policy that treats everyone equally presents a substantial financial risk to the middleman and that risk has to be paid down somehow.  Treating you as a special pleading case is problematic -- not just because it would open up further liability but because the middleman himself may have his own cash flow issues to deal with arising from having put up his own money to make up for an incomplete subscription so as to initiate synthesis before all subscriptions are filled.  I don't know that this is true of the present case.  I don't know the middleman and have no more information than do you.

Edited by jabowery, 21 May 2014 - 07:40 PM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#312 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:38 PM

If waiting a month or two is genuinely distressing -- remember this is custom synthesis of a research compound, not something you mail order from Amazon -- it may be indicative that you are debilitated and should seek assistance in the self-administration of dihexa.

statements like this may be indicative that you're an arrogant, pompous ass

Yes, it may be but is not in this instance.

• like x 1

#313 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

xks201 said ages ago that he was starting the synthesis early, even though there was a deficit in funds of about 10 shares ($1500). Presumably this means that he was banking on 10 more shares getting sold, and if they didn't, then he would be responsible for buying the shares himself with an extra chunk of his own money.

If you paid after xks201 said that the synthesis has started, you basically financed him and personally helped take some of that $1500 weight off his shoulders. By refusing to issue a refund, he's basically saying that your $150 is helping him get out of debt, and he needs the money to pay rent, so too bad, you ain't gettin' it back.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#314 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

The synthesis started and I have the funds I needed. I got a nice PM from Sapper stating he was going to send in a paypal dispute if he didn't get his money refunded. News flash Sapper - there was no refund implied, just like there was no implied start date of the synthesis. I'm not gonna imply a refund based on guidelines I never discussed by giving you one. Do you realize a chemical synthesis is not a simple 2 day process? Jesus christ. I love believing thoughts in my head are true because I wish they were so but I don't actively sabotage myself or others to make them true. 

He filed the dispute without even letting me respond to his Pm and even before I posted here. (He PMED be one day ago). And for that, I'll make sure to stand my ground. Now that his money is tied up in a paypal dispute initiated by him I guess he will see what happens to his outcome. I know one thing for sure - it is going to be hard to send him his shipment if he would rather paypal take the money than either of us. Best of luck friend. 

Edited by xks201, 22 May 2014 - 12:18 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#315 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:43 PM

Wondering how effects compare to 7,8-DHF. 

#316 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

Oh look he negative one repped my post. There is always someone trying to screw it up for everyone. 

Edited by xks201, 22 May 2014 - 12:19 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#317 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:15 AM

Wondering how effects compare to 7,8-DHF. 

I have not tried either yet so I couldn't tell you. 

• dislike x 1

#318 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

Should be about another 10 days on the synthesis then I gotta do the purity testing.

Any further updates on synthesis? Have we moved to purity testing yet?

Thanks for all your efforts.

#319 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:28 AM

I haven't either, but i'm in for both. i would guess that 7,8 DHF would make its effects noticeable soon into administration, in terms of days or weeks, whereas Dihexa's benefits may not become apparent for months. Dihexa wasn't specifically developed for mood disorders was it? I wouldn't think an agent causing architectural changes would have its final effect for quite a while. As long as i know it's not harming me, i'll be happy to let it silently percolate away in my brain while i try to get back to composing.

#320 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:10 AM

I haven't either, but i'm in for both. i would guess that 7,8 DHF would make its effects noticeable soon into administration, in terms of days or weeks, whereas Dihexa's benefits may not become apparent for months. Dihexa wasn't specifically developed for mood disorders was it? I wouldn't think an agent causing architectural changes would have its final effect for quite a while. As long as i know it's not harming me, i'll be happy to let it silently percolate away in my brain while i try to get back to composing.

I'd be very interested in combining for example NSI-189 and 7,8-DHF or Dihexia for a synnergistic effect on neurogenesis. 

#321 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:25 AM

I'd be very interested in combining for example NSI-189 and 7,8-DHF or Dihexia for a synnergistic effect on neurogenesis. 

I plan to do all 3 when they eventually arrive. May even ramp it up with a few others.

• like x 2

#322 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:43 AM

I plan to do all 3 when they eventually arrive. May even ramp it up with a few others.

we're all on the same page i see : )

by the time i'm done, i want to glow from Extremis.

#323 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:47 AM

What is 7,8 DHF bioavailability?

#324 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

What is 7,8 DHF bioavailability?

Pretty high. Doses are in the 30mg range. I'm looking into a more potent and longer lasting version of 7,8-DHF since it's so awesome. 

#325 ModusOperandi

• 37 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:34 PM

[/quote]
I plan to do all 3 when they eventually arrive. May even ramp it up with a few others.[/quote]

You guys are wonderful! Got my popcorn ready for the show!

Offtopic, i'm off for a week now from Nsi189 and my chronic depr. has not returned. Exiting times.
  • like x 1

#326 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:35 AM

Glad to hear that modus. Nsi is quite remarkable.

#327 world33

• 214 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

Happy to buy some dihexa when the compound is ready and tested if still available of course.

#328 uslessHAcker

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

damn, I regret that I opted out

#329 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:45 AM

When are we gonna synth something to make people less dickish online?
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#330 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:30 AM

I'll shoot N another email now to see what the latest news is on the synth from the company. 

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users