• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#511 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:14 PM

I only have 30grams of it. The rest is still being shipped to n for the third time.

Edit: This user no longer feels the same as they did when this post was made. Original text follows. - Moderation

Thanks for the hard work man. I'm not stressed at all, not sure why people are so impatient around here. Fingers cross it has a positive effect on some people.

Edited by PerC, 19 November 2014 - 12:50 AM.

• dislike x 1

#512 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

Interesting

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#513 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

xks201, you can send mine on the last batch, as I can't use it out here anyways.

#514 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:56 PM

It is so quiet here about dihexa. What's going on?

#515 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:14 PM

First batch headed out tomorrow. Was stricken with food poisoning Monday and have been recovering. 2nd batch cleared customs.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 1

#516 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:10 AM

Good job. Hopefully, we will hear more reports from more people.

#517 Beynini-Zikiyim

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:56 AM

I wrote many times to be refunded because i was not interested anymore and moved to another country,but none answers since then, nor refunds.I've been sending lots of payments notices per paypal to custom synthesis (cjs2027@gmail.com).

Im the one with the nickname luckyslevin111 you wrote me in in the list of the first ones.i please you again to refund me.

#518 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

basically there are no refunds but u can sell it to someone else who would then pay u for your dihexa

#519 Overman

• 31 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:48 PM

Alright my dihexa (which I have yet to receive) is officially for sale to the highest bidder

#520 Overman

• 31 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

#521 Overman

• 31 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

Good for the first bid ;)

#522 Overman

• 31 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:07 PM

Lol no. I'll be waiting 5 days to give others a chance.

Edited by Overman, 15 November 2014 - 08:08 PM.

#523 Healthy Tony

• 112 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:56 PM

If anyone wants some Dihexa now instead of waiting for the group buy. I could part with some of mine. PM me if you're interested.

#524 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

Mine is for sale at 150 or best offer.    Message me of interested.

#525 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:25 AM

This is Nyles7, and due to unforeseen events I may be sitting on up to 70 grams of dihexa.

This is still a "maybe," but if this were to cost about $125 per gram plus actual postage (additional fee if tracking is desired) for outside of the USA and free for 1st class postage within the US (actual cost of tracking additional if requested) is there still an interest?

Needless to say, if this occurs, this is not for human use and there would be no sales to minors.

There are no deposits. If, and when, this happens it will be a straight sale via Paypal only when the material is in hand

• dislike x 1

#526 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:29 PM

yes, I'll take 1gr

#527 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

Yes, I have 30 g in hand and another 40 g pending very soon, but I never count on this, and never commit to sending or selling anything until I have it in my possession. 

I really didn't want to have my name associated with this group buy since I was committing to supply 100 g to just one person as a single purchase.

I won't go into details, but things just didn't work out. This was my concern from the start, and having my name tagged to this buy as "Nyles7 is Co-Organizer" is not what I wanted.

Those of you that had contacted me privately, or trying to get in the group buy, were told that I had none and that everything was committed to this one person

I just want to stress that I had nothing to do with the group buy, and what I am offering was not paid for (beyond my personally having paid the lab).

Ideally, I'd just like to hand over the entire 30 g to one person as I originally intended. I've not done a group sale before, so if you've got some protocol that has worked before, please let me know. I'm overseas in Asia at the moment, but do have someone in The States that often ships for me and has for quite some time,

If someone can manage this, so that I can send the entire 30 g to one person, that would be great and maybe they can take some as compensation.

I don't want to mess things up, so I'm open to ideas. I believe that this was promised to you all, but again I had nothing to do with this group deal and certainly never received any money.

OK, let's make this as right as possible for those who were counting on this compound.

It is 3rd party tested and is indeed high quality. Those that know me, know that it wouldn't be offered otherwise.

Please remember that I am about 12 hours out of phase with the US, and will be traveling a day or two at a time, so please don't panic if I don't respond right away.

The other option, is to wait until I return in about 5 weeks.

Again, this compound is not for human use and will not be sold to minors.

Edited by Nyles7, 18 November 2014 - 03:18 PM.

• dislike x 1

#528 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

What's happening to those who paid in the previous buy? So will xks201 still be able to fulfil the groupbuy? Will we get refunds or what? Please clarify.
  • like x 2

#529 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:52 PM

Here we go...............

So Nyles- why wait till now to disclose all this?  

Edited by Werper, 18 November 2014 - 03:54 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#530 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

I really didn't want to have my name associated with this group buy since I was committing to supply 100 g to just one person as a single purchase.
I won't go into details, but things just didn't work out. This was my concern from the start, and having my name tagged to this buy as "Nyles7 is Co-Organizer" is not what I wanted.
I just want to stress that I had nothing to do with the group buy, and what I am offering was not paid for (beyond my personally having paid the lab).
If someone can manage this, so that I can send the entire 30 g to one person, that would be great and maybe they can take some as compensation.
I don't want to mess things up, so I'm open to ideas. I believe that this was promised to you all, but again I had nothing to do with this group deal and certainly never received any money.
OK, let's make this as right as possible for those who were counting on this compound.

Kyle7, just to let you know. If your name is not associated with this groupbuy, probably a lot of people would not join this groupbuy - that's including me (one of your clients).

#531 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

I'd join simply because I want the product no offense meant

#532 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

I understand your position and in hindsight maybe I should have been more forceful, but it was pointed out by the organizer of the buy that nobody here was told that I was doing anything more than having this custom synthesized, That appears true.

I don't know that anyone has lost their money. I have nothing to do with that, and was never involved in that aspect nor wanted to be.

If I had any indication of a deal gone bad, you all would be the first to know.

My first indication was today. That is why I posted.

Yes, I certainly could have been more forceful in hindsight, but it was repeatedly told to me that I was not used or mentioned as anything more than the person paying for and organizing the synthesis. Those that contacted me were told just that and I truly, sincerely, apologize if it was presented or hinted as being anything more than that. 

I really dislike bullies and threats with a passion (not referring to your legitimate complaints which are understandable). I'll suck it up and try and work it out with him unless someone has a better idea. Last thing I want is for anyone to get cheated.

• dislike x 1

#533 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

So are you able to disclose the status of everything? Is he not not purchasing the 30 grams from you? And if not, then I suppose we all need to go to him and ask for our refund.

Without getting into the personal details between you two, what can you tell us so we can all make our plans?

I am also involved because I thought you were someone involved. I am also a direct customer.

#534 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:01 PM

I sent him an email in an effort to restore the deal so nobody gets screwed.

I'm most certainly eating crow on this, but I don't want anyone getting cheated. It appears that everyone fronted money to this guy, though I saw none. 

• dislike x 1

#535 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

Yes, I have 30 g in hand and another 40 g pending very soon, but I never count on this, and never commit to sending or selling anything until I have it in my possession. 

Those of you that had contacted me privately, or trying to get in the group buy, were told that I had none and that everything was committed to this one person

Ideally, I'd just like to hand over the entire 30 g to one person as I originally intended. I've not done a group sale before, so if you've got some protocol that has worked before, please let me know. I'm overseas in Asia at the moment, but do have someone in The States that often ships for me and has for quite some time,

It is 3rd party tested and is indeed high quality. Those that know me, know that it wouldn't be offered otherwise.

Please remember that I am about 12 hours out of phase with the US, and will be traveling a day or two at a time, so please don't panic if I don't respond right away.

Could we see a copy of the official 3rd-party test to confirm the purity?

#536 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:18 PM

Send the 30g to xks.  He's the one that is supposed to distribute it.

#537 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:28 PM

Deja Vu

Thanks to Nyles thou....
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#538 killahbeatz

• 28 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

Send the 30g to xks.  He's the one that is supposed to distribute it.

It more like xks needs to send Nyles7 the cash.

#539 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

Xks was supposed to send the cash before nyles even started the synth.  What a worthless piece of crap xks is if he did not and expected nyles to use his own money to fund the synth.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#540 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

Oh dear, :(

Nyles7, to respect all the paid members in this group buy who are still waiting on their Dihexa, we should sort out what is going on before this thread is flooded by new people buying dihexa of you, that I suspect at least some was meant to be destined for the group buy anyway?

Also where did the first batch of dihexa come from if Nyles received no money?

I'm confused now, XKS what the f?

Edited by Dazzcat, 18 November 2014 - 07:43 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users