• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#571 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Oh I remember the science guy buy. I remember posting questions after I paid and getting replies from him 3 weeks later. Crucify me. Thanks for reminding me not to get involved in anything like this again. It's not my fault the compound is this late.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#572 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

Not to add fuel to the fire but Im always wary about the purity of the product in these buys. How is a participant supposed to KNOW? Note, this has been a problem that pertains too all buys.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#573 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:30 PM

What I'm getting out of all this is that dihexa will be in my Christmas stocking, assuming I've been a good little rat.
  • like x 1

#574 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

And it's a joke to compare me to science guy's buy or whatever. Science guy was in direct contact with the manufacturer and overseeing all of it. All I am is a messenger sitting here waiting for the rest of it like everyone else. 

Steve, that is right.

Edited by xks201, 19 November 2014 - 03:36 PM.

#575 paul

• 81 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

Thanks xks for all the hard work and stress you have gone through. So far I have been part of nearly every group buy and they have all gone well, including Yadayadas who did a refund when not able to produce the irds (I think that's what it was called). I have invested $300 in this one and looking forward to shipping (ps I live in UK xks, if you need my address again let me know.)

#576 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

All I am is a messenger sitting here waiting for the rest of it like everyone else.

This is the problem. You're not just a messenger. You are the organizer. You can't set things up, accept money from people, and then change your role to a fellow buyer just waiting for the product like everyone else. You chose to organize the group buy and like it or not that comes with responsibility. I stopped even asking about the status of the buy months ago because it usually just resulted in you getting annoyed or upset. I'm sorry things haven't gone smoothly, but that doesn't somehow remove you as the organizer of the buy.

#577 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:26 PM

Well xks,  believe me when I say everyone is concerned and I am sure that the only people that are singing your praise or doing so because they have no other choice (the only thing ridiculing is going to accomplish at this point is possibly piss you off to the point where they don't get their product)    So they are simply trying to stay in good graces, but I bet if you were to get inside their head, there would be a different song to be heard than the one you're hearing..........

So let's get this straight,   the group buy totaled 7,000 dollars in your pay pal account,  the people you represent that 7000 dollars have not received any dihexa.   The only person who didn't contribute monetarily (yes I realize your time and effort is the compensation )  to this has done a months supply of dihexa in one shot.   If it was me, I would make sure that I came last and others that put their trust in me got theirs first, regardless of how much work I put in.    After all,  no one begged anyone to take this on.    Just  something to think about.  

I also suggest to go and read Jbac's post real carefully,  because he articulated exactly what has been transpiring with your communication regarding this group buy.   

Edited by Werper, 19 November 2014 - 04:52 PM.

• WellResearched x 1

#578 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:58 PM

I will also add that yes there was a one week or so delay in paying for the first third of it because N requested it be sent as a paypal gift instead of just regular paypal. With a paypal gift there is zero recourse. It is basically the equivalent of sending cash in the mail. So excuse me everyone for trying to make sure that everything was done fairly so as to guarantee that we actually got something (let alone the right compound) in return for sending money. I did not see why money had to be sent in that method with zero recourse and I had an issue with that for several days and then folded and sent it. My bad for trying to insure that money sent was not for nothing. In the grand scheme of things there being a week or two at most between me paying for the compound after it arrived after waiting 9-10 months I don't think is that big of an issue. 

Again, I'm not attacking N or anyone - I'm just clearing up possible misconceptions. HE has done a good job sticking to the game plan and for the good of everyone I want to finish this as soon as it is all here. This whole process has asked a lot of the patience of me, N, and everyone involved. 

As someone who was an early buy in on this deal, and as someone who has been lurking this thread since the beginning, my suggestion:  everyone just needs to calm the fuck down!  LOL.

Seriously?  You're going to file a police report?!  Get a grip! 

Just let things play out.  I think everyone knew going in that getting a custom synthesis on a new and experimental chemical was going to have its ups and downs.  That's life.  The devil is always in the details, and when you start any project, you quickly realize that it is wrought with annoying little SNAFUs along the way.  That's how they always work.  I mean, really, even in a worse case scenario, what's the worst that happens:  you lose $150?  I realize money is tight for a lot of people, but if you don't have the discretionary play money to invest in something novel and experimental, then you shouldn't have invested.  That $150 is less than the hour I spend with my shrink to tell him I'm doing "meh" and have him give me some Nuvigil samples.  Most people expect to lose more than that when they take a trip to Vegas.  If you're so psychologically invested in this whole thing to the point that you think some synthesized compound is going to change your life, then you have much bigger issues than whether you get it on time or not. 

And I'm going to call out Nyles on this.  When a deal is brokered, you need to need to have a reasonable level of communication to allow for possible misunderstandings to get resolved before you press the button and blow the whole thing up in a big nuclear mushroom cloud.

"Oh my God, it's been three days and I haven't received my money!  He's defrauding me. I'm going to announce the whole thing on Longecity and sell all this stuff on my own now!"

And for you to say that you don't want to see people defrauded is crap.  For you to hold on to product that was already allocated and paid for by folks to sell again is GUARANTEEING that those people get screwed, you ass!   You didn't need to do that, and you didn't need to throw a big jerry can of gasoline on this thread without first trying to resolve the issue in a reasonable amount of time with a reasonable amount of patience.  

That, and you've done diddly in this entire thread to explain what's going on with the synthesis and why it was delayed.  From what I've seen XKS has been grilled about that non-stop when that was really your part in the whole process.  XKS was just a broker.  You were responsible for and are being payed to have it synthesized through your lab connection.  If it gets delayed, fine.  It would have been nice to hear something about that from you rather than allow XKS to take all the heat.  You only responded to this thread ...a thread with your name in the title ...when you don't have money in your hand and you decided to cause a shit storm.  Since you are getting a cut out of all this - same as XKS - you do have some responsibility to be a part of the group communication in a productive way. 

How 'bout once a week we get a progress report from XKS on the current status of the order, shipment, etc.  Just give us a status report with explanations with a current list of the people on the list waited to receive their orders, who has already received orders, etc.  That would eliminate the speculation and you having to deal with constant PMs from the neurotics around here. 

Edited by mindpatch, 19 November 2014 - 05:02 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#579 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:22 PM

The last batch came with no documentation. I'm testing the purity of each batch. I'm sampling each batch (<.5 gram) with a dose so no one has a potential serious issue. I'm dividing up the doses. Not all of the shipment is directly for sale due to that. So everyone can think oh it's a perfect conversion and everything is perfect with no time, testing, or anything above and beyond it magically being shipped out but that's not how this works when I'm only receiving a relatively small amount of compound.

shocked-meme-face-111.jpeg

That looks like Jackie Chan

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#580 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

The last batch came with no documentation. I'm testing the purity of each batch. I'm sampling each batch (<.5 gram) with a dose so no one has a potential serious issue. I'm dividing up the doses. Not all of the shipment is directly for sale due to that. So everyone can think oh it's a perfect conversion and everything is perfect with no time, testing, or anything above and beyond it magically being shipped out but that's not how this works when I'm only receiving a relatively small amount of compound.

You should refund all of us for the amounts you stole from us.  There was absolutely no need to sample the batches, as they were already tested.  Also, you need to stop acting like a pompous douchebag.

• Good Point x 2

#581 mandaryn

• 41 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

I personally am willing to forget about all of this; the snippy responses when we asked for updates, the "personal testing" of the product (all for our safety), and the constant reminders off just what a bunch of jerks we all are for wanting to know what happened with OUR MONEY, if xks will just ship it. Ship what you already have now. Ship the remainder when it arrives, immediately.

On another thread we were treated to your personal experiences with Dihexa months ago. It became to frustrating to follow that thread eventually because I couldn't stand to hear how miraculous the results were while you nagged at us for asking where ours was. I don't know what kind of communication transpired through PM. I can only figure that influenced your irritation, but for those of us that had only this thread as a source of information it was irritating in the extreme. You jumped anybody that had the audacity to ask for an update, when it would have seemed reasonable, once the buy went well past the expected time, to give thorough updates on a specific timetable so we didn't have to ask and subsequently get bitched out for doing so.

You are not doing anyone a favor, you are executing an agreement, so any discussion other than the disposition of what we ordered is irrelevant. Threatening to involve your attorney in the matter is an empty threat and an insult to those of us who know that nobody will be paying anyone $400 an hour to sort out a deal valued at $7000. You can't take attorneys into small claims court, and none of us has anything in writing except your commitment on this thread to deliver x for y. Let's stop wasting our time with anything other than a discussion about WHEN OUR DIHEXA WILL SHIP.
  • Well Written x 1

#582 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:26 PM

lynch mob... rabble rabble rabble rabble

• Off-Topic x 1

#583 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:17 PM

xks201 I know you aren't going to be doing this in the future for obvious reasons but for the benefit of others it might be good for you and Nyles7 to document the problems you ran into in some detail.  Thanks for your work on this problematic synthesis and my sympathies to all involved.

• Agree x 1

#584 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:30 AM

Well xks,  believe me when I say everyone is concerned and I am sure that the only people that are singing your praise or doing so because they have no other choice (the only thing ridiculing is going to accomplish at this point is possibly piss you off to the point where they don't get their product)    So they are simply trying to stay in good graces, but I bet if you were to get inside their head, there would be a different song to be heard than the one you're hearing..........

So let's get this straight,   the group buy totaled 7,000 dollars in your pay pal account,  the people you represent that 7000 dollars have not received any dihexa.   The only person who didn't contribute monetarily (yes I realize your time and effort is the compensation )  to this has done a months supply of dihexa in one shot.   If it was me, I would make sure that I came last and others that put their trust in me got theirs first, regardless of how much work I put in.    After all,  no one begged anyone to take this on.    Just  something to think about.  

I also suggest to go and read Jbac's post real carefully,  because he articulated exactly what has been transpiring with your communication regarding this group buy.   

As usual, the moral supremacist appears just to chide the manner in which a group buy was conducted and has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the group buy. You're on a roll! . 

Edited as you actually did have something to do with the group buy, ho-hum. Still doesn't warrant bashing the organizer unless you do things yourself for a change Mister I am so righteous. 

Edited by redan, 20 November 2014 - 03:47 AM.

#585 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:38 AM

You should refund all of us for the amounts you stole from us.  There was absolutely no need to sample the batches, as they were already tested.  Also, you need to stop acting like a pompous douchebag.

He didn't steal anything you shill. Calm the fuck down or don't participate in group buys anymore.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#586 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:43 AM

I started to worry when xks defended yadayada on here. First lets wait a day to see if xks responds.

I couldn't care less about what you think about me. Just go ahead and handle a group buy with ppl who act like they're living from paycheck to paycheck, then you'll get the picture. 

and.. if you don't have money to buy everyday things or are living paycheck to paycheck, please don't throw your money on group buys involving experimental drugs. you'll just ruin it for everyone when you nag and ask for a refund like an annoying wife.

This.

• Ill informed x 1

#587 killahbeatz

• 28 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:14 AM

LOL

#588 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:22 AM

LOL

Children paying for experimental drugs they can't afford, that's lol'worthy.

• dislike x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#589 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:02 AM

^ You're hilarious.  He did steal from us you idiot.  He's using the powder we paid for in his personal benefit and we will recieve less than we paid for as a result.  Got tired of reddit nootropics I see lol.

#590 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:06 AM

^ You're hilarious.  He did steal from us you idiot.  He's using the powder we paid for in his personal benefit and we will recieve less than we paid for as a result.  Got tired of reddit nootropics I see lol.

I trust you'll all get your fair share of Dihexa in due time, with or without the hype and shill. Anyway, good luck until then.

#591 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:59 AM

I really didn't want to get drawn into this particular aspect of the thread......

"Oh my God, it's been three days and I haven't received my money!  He's defrauding me. I'm going to announce the whole thing on Longecity and sell all this stuff on my own now!"

That was not the issue at all. I agreed with xks not to discuss the issues, but that was not a significant factor.

"And for you to say that you don't want to see people defrauded is crap.  For you to hold on to product that was already allocated and paid for by folks to sell again is GUARANTEEING that those people get screwed, you ass!   You didn't need to do that, and you didn't need to throw a big jerry can of gasoline on this thread without first trying to resolve the issue in a reasonable amount of time with a reasonable amount of patience.  
That, and you've done diddly in this entire thread to explain what's going on with the synthesis and why it was delayed.  From what I've seen XKS has been grilled about that non-stop when that was really your part in the whole process.  XKS was just a broker.  You were responsible for and are being payed to have it synthesized through your lab connection.  If it gets delayed, fine.  It would have been nice to hear something about that from you rather than allow XKS to take all the heat.  You only responded to this thread ...a thread with your name in the title ...when you don't have money in your hand and you decided to cause a shit storm.  Since you are getting a cut out of all this - same as XKS - you do have some responsibility to be a part of the group communication in a productive way. "

I was asked by xks to have 100g of dihexa synthesized. I didn't have anything to do with this group sale, the money, the delivery, or this thread. All delays and details were reported faithfully to xks. That is the person I essentially worked for. I had no control over this thread, but let my concerns about my name being used be known to him (refer to my earlier postings). I only approached this group because it looked like an end to the deal with xks (again having nothing to do with a 3 day payment delay). Better to offer the order to the people that were involved in the purchase than sell it elsewhere. Those are the full details. I will be sending the next 30g to xks when I receive the payment tomorrow. You, as group buyers, are technically dealing only with xks, and any concerns you have should be directed there. Legally I have an obligation to fulfill my delivery to xks. Morally, I went to you guys when everything seemed to have fallen apart. Again, the details are not to be discussed as mutually agreed upon with xks. Why air dirty laundry in public? Last issue: NMR analysis of this batch was sent to xks on September 1st along with a previous NMR demonstrating the increase in purity after I had sent the material back for repurification. On Oct 11th the first 30g shipped to xks by express mail.

Attached File  Dihexa HNMR-1-0.jpg   56.28KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Dihexa HNMR-2.jpg   95.68KB   2 downloads

Edited by Nyles7, 20 November 2014 - 07:31 AM.

#592 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:38 AM

If anyone has immersed themselves in the drama in the recent posts, could they be so kind to post a TL;DR version?

Quite confusing, plus all the emotional tension going on in here.. makes it hard to discern whether I'll get my share or not.

Would be disappointing to see another group buy fail..

Edited by formergenius, 20 November 2014 - 07:38 AM.

#593 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:02 AM

xks201 I know you aren't going to be doing this in the future for obvious reasons but for the benefit of others it might be good for you and Nyles7 to document the problems you ran into in some detail.

I too am new to the group buy thing

I think this was the main problem

Edited by foreseason, 20 November 2014 - 09:06 AM.

#594 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

One viable option is to have xks send the 30g he now holds to someone experienced in distribution that this group trusts. I'll send my 30g that I currently have to that same person once paid by xks. Xks can forward the money he had allocated for shipping to that person. I'd be willing to split any compensation with xks to that designated shipper for his/her work. At least that way you all have 60g to distribute immediately with another 40g pending upon arrival by mail and payment by xks. If trust is lacking for any current participant, myself included, then this seems like a workable plan. Once I ship this next 30g to xks, I am removed from the loop since I no longer have possession or control of any material until the next 40g arrives. I don't know why 30g shipped to xks on Oct 11th by express mail has not been distributed.

#595 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:01 AM

I don't know why 30g shipped to xks on Oct 11th by express mail has not been distributed.

First batch headed out tomorrow. Was stricken with food poisoning Monday and have been recovering. 2nd batch cleared customs.

Apparently it was sent out Saturday. If so, I'd think some people would have it by today or tomorrow. Why it took 4 weeks to distribute, I'm not sure either.
  • Good Point x 1

#596 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:13 AM

I'll prefer the person to be you, Nyle7. Who else is the person with better experience in distributing than you? You are an ebayer in selling synthesized compounds. I'll suggest Xks to hang over the list of participants to you and of course all the payments neccessary so that everybody will be in better positions. You will of course have all your profits your are after. Xks will not have to deal with the stress and responsility any more. We, the participants, will have a better sense of trust since you are an ebayer and have your reputation on the line. I think we'll be win-win and everybody happy. After everybody have what we want, everything is resolved. Of course, Nyle7, you'll be the ultimate beneficiary because by now you and your lab have the capability of producing Dihexa and we know who to ask for more if we decide we need more of it and you even can sell it in eBay.

#597 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

I'll prefer the person to be you, Nyle7. Who else is the person with better experience in distributing than you? You are an ebayer in selling synthesized compounds. I'll suggest Xks to hang over the list of participants to you and of course all the payments neccessary so that everybody will be in better positions. You will of course have all your profits your are after. Xks will not have to deal with the stress and responsility any more. We, the participants, will have a better sense of trust since you are an ebayer and have your reputation on the line. I think we'll be win-win and everybody happy. After everybody have what we want, everything is resolved. Of course, Nyle7, you'll be the ultimate beneficiary because by now you and your lab have the capability of producing Dihexa and we know who to ask for more if we decide we need more of it and you even can sell it in eBay.

The most sensible reply in the last pages. I Hope Nyles7 agree!

Edited by Strangelove, 20 November 2014 - 01:41 PM.

#598 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:08 PM

If anyone has immersed themselves in the drama in the recent posts, could they be so kind to post a TL;DR version?

Quite confusing, plus all the emotional tension going on in here.. makes it hard to discern whether I'll get my share or not.
Would be disappointing to see another group buy fail..

Sure, here's the score, explained as objectively as possible. It's not exactly cliffs but it's the only post you need to read:

1) Xks has been sitting on 30 grams of our dihexa since 10/24 at the latest (possibly weeks earlier, since Nyles said it was mailed Express to him on 10/11). He's had our paid goods in his possession, ready to be divided and mailed, for about a month, or longer.

2) He's in no hurry to ship it to us, at all. Since 10/24 he's been misleading us into thinking he was actively 'sorting' the material (presumably: measuring, dividing, and packing into envelopes), and would start mailing to us any day now. When asked why no one has received it yet, he revealed yesterday that for the past month, instead of sorting/shipping, he's been test sampling our product (which has already been lab tested, twice) to triple check that it's safe, for "our" benefit.

3) He's ignoring our concerns about the long and unreasonable delays (4 to 6 weeks and counting) in shipping. He's sticking by his story of being majorly set back due to 5 days of food poisoning, and being too busy taste-testing our product for our safety.

4) He may or may not be stealing significant amounts of our paid product to perform his dubious, uncalled for, and unscientfic safety testing. His motives for this absurd behavior could be anything from neurotic overprotectiveness to outright thievery. Considering his petty and spiteful attitude, I suspect he may be stealing product to compensate himself for his personal stress in hosting the group buy, even though he promised us he wouldn't profit.

5) We have no way of knowing how much of our dihexa (or cash, for that matter) Xks is using/keeping for himself unless we get some financial info from Nyles (e.g. the net price/gram of synthed + twice tested dihexa) and wait and see how much Xks ends up sending us. Xks insists he's not profiting, and he once claimed that he had used significant amounts of his own money to cover the cost of the group buy, but we have no way of knowing that, because he refuses to post financial data here on longecity. (He said that he would post financials on his private yahoo group, but I'm not signing up on Yahoo just to read his personal message board, and last I heard, the group was a "wasteland".)

6) He claims he has been receiving our dihexa in several (or many) small (or tiny), oddly weighed, unprofessionally packaged shipments, which contradicts Nyles' report that Xks has only received a single shipment of 30 grams. Xks seem to be using this bizarre story as an excuse for his unsolicited taste-testing of our dihexa.

7) Nyles had one or more personal and/or professional reasons to believe Xks would not be transferring funds to him for the remaining 70 grams of dihexa. The only clue Nyles gave us was that Xks was late. It was implied that there were more (important) reasons, but Nyles is reluctant to reveal them, probably because Xks sent him some nasty e-mails, accusing N of character assassination and acting unprofessionally.

8) In Xks's defense of himself, he made a decent argument against Nyles' claim that he was late to pay. However, Xks wants us to believe that this was the only reason for Nyles' dispute, even though Nyles probably had much more serious concerns (but won't reveal them for fear of Xks snapping his fangs at him). As a result, Xks has made Nyles look silly, impatient, and unprofessional in public. But Nyles couldn't seem to care less, because I suppose for him, it's not worth the trouble to argue with an idiot.

9) I've suggested (and hopefully others will be inspired to demand) that Xks relinquish his control over our funds (depending on whether he paid Nyles yet) and our product, and transfer/mail it to someone more responsible, so we can get our product already (and feel safer about our investment). Most likely, Xks will refuse. Why? Because he enjoys the power of guilt tripping us into thinking we can't do better than him. If he gives up control and the new host handles our money/product reasonably and transparently, it will be abundantly clear that he sucked at this job after all.

10) We don't need Xks's permission to convince Nyles to mail the remaining 70 g to a more responsible and less assholish host for distribution. It's our money and our product. Everyone vote on whether they want the 70 g to go to someone else, and if the majority agrees, then someone volunteer to do it.
  • Good Point x 1

#599 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

OK, I do need to chime in one more time.

Though I am flattered, I can't send the material out myself for two reasons, the primary one being that I'm currently in Asia and will be for at least another month.

The 30g I have is in the US and can ship immediately within the US upon xks's payment since it is already in one package and ready to go..

Secondly, and just as important, is that I don't want to appear to be teaming up against xks. I want to step out, and if xks agrees, he would do the same.

This way the group itself can take care of distribution by appointing someone they trust. This immediately eliminates the two people that are at odds with one another, and puts 60g of material (my 30g and xks's 30g) in the hands of the group for distribution in a matter of days.

All xks needs to do is to privately transfer the full payment to me for all the material. I would argue that the remaining 70g should be paid for since the group has already paid him, but at least the next 30g needs to be paid off. He needn't reveal what that amount is to the group, nor reveal what he is keeping as profit. I will not divulge this either, so long as the compound is indeed paid for.

Hopefully the next 40g package just sails through customs and everything is good.

If the last 40g does not make it past customs, always possible, I will have the package reshipped if it ends up sent back to the lab. This is the most likely scenario if the shipment was an issue for customs. Remember that this is indeed a legal import. It is about a 2 week delay though.

If it is destroyed by customs, a rare possibility, xks should send the group's representative the balance of the total payment made to him. In other words, 40g/100g = 2/5 of the total amount the group paid to xks that was not already transferred to me. I will do the same with whatever proportional payment was made to me by xks for the 2/5 of the order. Essentially nobody makes a profit or gains any payment for any amount of the order lost.This should not be problematic for either of us, since the cash should be in hand. Xks keeps all his profit on material delivered to the group, and no longer has to deal with shipping, though the shipping fees he anticipated paying should be forwarded to the group's representative.

Now, here is the part where I ante up.

If we have lost the 40g shipment (I'm just trying to cover all scenarios), all the funds for this portion will be in the hands of the group's representative.

IF the last 40g of this batch is not delivered for any reason, people should have a right to their money back from the group's representative if they choose.

If they still want their dihexa, I will make sure that another order is placed on their behalf, the compound purity tested by HPLC or NMR. No deposit required and payment due upon arrival, and in my hands and ready to ship. I will also include all others that express an interest in the compound on their word (within reason). 

At that point it will indeed be "Nyles7 as organizer" and I'll maintain updates on a new thread

Remember that the turn around time is now quoted at 2 months by the very same lab that synthesized this current batch. Synthesis never occurs as scheduled, but it shouldn't be delayed nearly to the extent that this batch was since they now have experience..

In the end, I need to get paid for this order by xks (or the group's rep once funds are transferred by xks) since my cost was so high. This I think you all realize is true and not just my posturing. But again, the funds all exist, paid for, done, so this should be easy.

So far 30g of the 100g order has been paid to me by xks.

This seems like a straightforward and logical way to resolve this with no losers beyond various degrees of inconvenience.

It's getting late here, so I hope this is a lucid post without making it more complex than need be.

If not, you get the idea.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#600 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

Jbac,  You have a fairly good handle on the situation-  Would you consider being the distributor ..?     I would also add that xks sends what remains of the 30 grams he was sent to the person chosen for distribution and they can compare the 2 (70 grams vs 30 grams)  visually and taste to see if xks is sending the real deal.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users