• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#181 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

What is the delivery method for this compound? Thanks.

#182 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

payment sent for 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 agora

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

I am sorry as I said I would be paying a few days ago, but I will actually pay today on payitsquare. I can't seriously be the only one worried about the potential negative effects of this compound, can I? I get that it works well in rats but theres always a chance it can be disastrous in humans. I am still going to buy some, but I can't tell if I am a complete idiot for doing so....

#184 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

I am sorry as I said I would be paying a few days ago, but I will actually pay today on payitsquare. I can't seriously be the only one worried about the potential negative effects of this compound, can I? I get that it works well in rats but theres always a chance it can be disastrous in humans. I am still going to buy some, but I can't tell if I am a complete idiot for doing so....

In all of the rat studies done it has never caused adverse effects. Modern medicine does not have a lot of answers for the problems Dihexa could potentially solve. I don't know what to tell you. I am not expecting any real adverse reactions in my rats based on my research. It's not like it has a huge half life so hypothetically if you got a side effect you could discontinue it and rid yourself of the side effect quickly. Its mechanism of action is benign when it comes to side effects compared to catecholamine reuptake inhibitors and whatnot which are doled out by doctors like candy to all ages.

#185 agora

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

In all of the rat studies done it has never caused adverse effects. Modern medicine does not have a lot of answers for the problems Dihexa could potentially solve. I don't know what to tell you. I am not expecting any real adverse reactions in my rats based on my research. It's not like it has a huge half life so hypothetically if you got a side effect you could discontinue it and rid yourself of the side effect quickly. Its mechanism of action is benign when it comes to side effects compared to catecholamine reuptake inhibitors and whatnot which are doled out by doctors like candy to all ages.

The difference between this and catecholamine reuptake inhibitors is that they are only to work for the duration that they are in the brain. With dihexa, once the growth is done it is permanent (or at least long term). I don't think it is as simple as that, but of course I am also no expert on this matter.

#186 sonic1685

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

New to the forum. Longtime lurker. Can I get in on the buy? If so, count me in!

#187 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Yes. Lyn, catecholamine reuptake inhibtiors can also work outside of the brain. If you do not want to join do not join. I'm not forcing anyone here to join. lol

If it were the case that massive physical growth resulted I would think the rats would have showed that. It is sort of like when a human takes anabolic steroids and grows and then shrinks down. I think it is oversimplified to say that growth is permanent. There are always catabolic processes in reverse of anabolic processes that produce growth.

#188 Muad'Dib

• 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

xks201

What do you mean by "It is sort of like when a human takes anabolic steroids and grows and then shrinks down"

If someone ingest Dihexa does his brain size become smaller then before he started to take this compound? or his brain grows and then shrinks but is still bigger then before the compounds?
I am not familiar with anabolic steroids.

Edited by Muad'Dib, 17 March 2014 - 12:15 AM.

#189 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:04 AM

I was simply stating that just because you take a growth factor it does not mean that the growth is permanent.

#190 agora

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Yes. Lyn, catecholamine reuptake inhibtiors can also work outside of the brain. If you do not want to join do not join. I'm not forcing anyone here to join. lol

If it were the case that massive physical growth resulted I would think the rats would have showed that. It is sort of like when a human takes anabolic steroids and grows and then shrinks down. I think it is oversimplified to say that growth is permanent. There are always catabolic processes in reverse of anabolic processes that produce growth.

I know, I am just mainly concerned with my brain haha. And yes I know I am free to do as I choose, but this compound seems to have too much potential for me to pass up.

#191 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

The difference between this and catecholamine reuptake inhibitors is that they are only to work for the duration that they are in the brain. With dihexa, once the growth is done it is permanent (or at least long term). I don't think it is as simple as that, but of course I am also no expert on this matter.

if the research hadn't shown permanence, then most of us here wouldn't care about the substance. it's permanence is the reason why it's highly sought after.

#192 LearningFromThePast

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

I asked to be in this group buy quite a while ago, and I think I'm registered in the yahoo page. I'll be buying 2 grams. Please input my name on the list.

#193 agora

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

if the research hadn't shown permanence, then most of us here wouldn't care about the substance. it's permanence is the reason why it's highly sought after.

I understand, I am just surprised that no one else is worried. The permanence should be worrying because if it does something you don't like and its permanent, you've got a huge problem. Human brain is pretty close to a rat brain but you never know....

It's whatever though, I think its worth the risk to be honest.

#194 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

However much I really want to try this I unfortunately don't have the funds for this right now, so I'd like to opt out. Maybe in the future when/if there's a second group buy.

#195 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

I understand, I am just surprised that no one else is worried. The permanence should be worrying because if it does something you don't like and its permanent, you've got a huge problem. Human brain is pretty close to a rat brain but you never know....

It's whatever though, I think its worth the risk to be honest.

Quite a few members are aflicted with permanent issues already. I see it as a calculated risk not Russian roulette.
  • like x 1

#196 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

If you're worried about pathological neurogenesis then use small doses like 2 mg instead of 30 mg, to more closely mimic BDNF activity in a healthy growing brain.

So what's the status on number of group buy shares needed or still available? Are you synthesizing in excess at this point and selling without quantity restrictions and deadlines?

#197 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

No 100 g is it on this synth. We are about 85% full.

#198 LearningFromThePast

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

I asked to be in this group buy quite a while ago, and I think I'm registered on the Yahoo page. I'll be buying 2 grams. Can you please add me to the list, sir? Thanks!

#199 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:37 AM

To reiterate payment info for direct paypal -
cjs2027@gmail.com
150$
+6$ priority mail shipping if in US (tracking included)
if non US +20$ for shipping (tracking included)

Payitsquare is up using wepay.
https://www.payitsqu...lect-page/25716

#200 littlebird

• 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

I paid via Pay It Square!

Thank you so much! I'm excited to receive this and promise to write up a report.
  • like x 1

#201 L-PHE

• 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

Are you saying we have 85 grams paid for at this point?
Can we get an updated list of participants and the amount accounted for?

Edited by L-PHE, 19 March 2014 - 09:46 PM.

• like x 1

#202 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

Have you guys ordered a 3rd-party test in advance?

Edited by sparkk51, 19 March 2014 - 10:03 PM.

#203 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

I will opt out. Sorry. I appreciate the work involved so far, but am short on funds and don't have enough information supporting the group leaders' trustworthiness.

#204 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

No I want to save like 20 grams for testing and spill over to make sure everyone gets their order. Plus several people more can still order. Nyles said he has the 3rd party test. If this was all make believe I doubt he'd let me use his name on here. Lol.

Without speaking up and at least saying at least none of this is true. Lol

If you don't trust nyles you probably won't trust anyone in the noot world.
  • like x 1

#205 L-PHE

• 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

No I want to save like 20 grams for testing and spill over to make sure everyone gets their order. Plus several people more can still order. Nyles said he has the 3rd party test. If this was all make believe I doubt he'd let me use his name on here. Lol.

I don't mean to be ill-mannered but i believe you could ease the concerns at this point. I don't believe the issue was necessarily regarding nyles involvement, but if he has such a reputation perhaps he should chime in on this thread.

I apologize in advance if I've gotten this mixed up, please correct me if i do.
If 85% of the buy is accounted for, and you are reserving 20 grams for testing and spillover (what exactly do you mean by this?), that means you've received payment for 68g (.85*(100-20)) which equates to over 10,000$ (150*68).
Assuming the lab can still do this for 7,000$, why are we waiting on more participants? Have we increased the order quantity?

I realize you have invested your time in sorting out logistics for this buy, and I don't mean to be offensive, but a lot of money is tied up with this and we would all benefit from additional transparency.
  • like x 5

#206 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:23 AM

I don't mean to be ill-mannered but i believe you could ease the concerns at this point. I don't believe the issue was necessarily regarding nyles involvement, but if he has such a reputation perhaps he should chime in on this thread.

If 85% of the buy is accounted for, and you are reserving 20 grams for testing and spillover (what exactly do you mean by this?), that means you've received payment for 68g (.85*(100-20)) which equates to over 10,000$ (150*68).
Assuming the lab can still do this for 7,000$, why are we waiting on more participants? Have we increased the order quantity?

I realize you have invested your time in sorting out logistics for this buy, and I don't mean to be offensive, but a lot of money is tied up with this and we would all benefit from additional transparency.

Why are you even concerned if you are not in the buy? If people want to talk details we will do it on the yahoo forum. No I have not received ten grand. 85% was an estimate. It is about 85% of the cost of the project in my estimate. We still don't have enough to cover all of the costs but I am banking on a few more people getting involved. I'm not disclosing financials on the open thread because then I will get ten trolls with no idea what this costs tanking the whole group buy. If you were putting as much time into this as me and organizing it you would say the same thing. No one is getting screwed here. As I told everyone else - go try and synth 100g of this and see what kind of quotes you get and then get a price for a 3rd party analysis. If I have to throw in money to finish it though that is what I will do since I have already put in this much time.

Edited by xks201, 20 March 2014 - 12:27 AM.

• dislike x 7
  • like x 1

#207 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:47 AM

Ok, as long as it's tested by a lab that is not the synthesis lab.

Pretty bold statement, wouldn't you say? :|o

#208 L-PHE

• 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

Why are you even concerned if you are not in the buy? If people want to talk details we will do it on the yahoo forum. No I have not received ten grand. 85% was an estimate. It is about 85% of the cost of the project in my estimate. We still don't have enough to cover all of the costs but I am banking on a few more people getting involved. I'm not disclosing financials on the open thread because then I will get ten trolls with no idea what this costs tanking the whole group buy. If you were putting as much time into this as me and organizing it you would say the same thing. No one is getting screwed here. As I told everyone else - go try and synth 100g of this and see what kind of quotes you get and then get a price for a 3rd party analysis. If I have to throw in money to finish it though that is what I will do since I have already put in this much time.

I'm sorry I seem to have offended you, please let me reiterate that your time is not unappreciated. I realize i'm not a veteran of the community and perhaps i'm being overly presumptuous.

No I have not received ten grand. 85% was an estimate. It is about 85% of the cost of the project in my estimate ... We still don't have enough to cover all of the costs but I am banking on a few more people getting involved.

The original plan was 100grams for ~7,000usd. This was to be accomplished by 50 payments of 150 which comes out to $7500. That figure is probably too low for lab testing, shipping, and compensation for Nyles. Instead of increasing the cost/person you chose to allow additional participants in order to give more people an opportunity to affordably research this compound, even though you knew it would cost you more time and effort.
I understand your reluctance to disclose too much information here, but this is basic information which should be clearly laid out. I agree that it's probably prudent to reserve the private group for a more in depth explanation.
What is your current estimate?
How many grams are accounted for?
  • like x 1

#209 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:11 AM

All of these details are going to be in the yahoo group buy forum. All I have are estimates at the moment. Sorry I just don't need people repeating numbers that are irrelevant based on an estimate made before anyone even joined weeks ago. If this means you not joining that is fine with me. I'm open to everyone who has bought in but I am not discussing the volume or anything here with people who are not even apart of the buy.

This buy almost didn't happen because everyone went nuts over a first quote without including shipping and analysis fees. It's just not worth disclosing anything at this point to anyone but my group buyers because then I will have to answer another 3 pages of out of context witch burning attempts. Sorry bro.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 L-PHE

• 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

All of these details are going to be in the yahoo group buy forum. All I have are estimates at the moment. Sorry I just don't need people repeating numbers that are irrelevant based on an estimate made before anyone even joined weeks ago. If this means you not joining that is fine with me. I'm open to everyone who has bought in but I am not discussing the volume or anything here with people who are not even apart of the buy.

This buy almost didn't happen because everyone went nuts over a first quote without including shipping and analysis fees. It's just not worth disclosing anything at this point to anyone but my group buyers because then I will have to answer another 3 pages of out of context witch burning attempts. Sorry bro.

I was only posting to try and reassure current/prospective members of the buy, but it appears I've made a bad impression. Please stop trying to portray me as some random troll. I paid and have been a member of the group for quite some time. Regardless, It's absurd to be asking for payment when you can't provide basic information about the group buy. The yahoo group is a wasteland. You're claims of 'everyone going nuts' and 'witch burning attempts' are more than a little melodramatic. My requests for you to clarify valid concerns were met by nothing but strawmen.

You posted to the Yahoo group calling me a:

...3 post longecity trolls trying to destroy interest in the group buy who have no intentions of even joining the buy.

You condescendingly PM me with accusations of "harassing the shit out of [you]"and rebuke me for "calling [you] out for figures on a public forum"
Your unprofessional and condescending remarks aren't helping garner confidence when people are trusting you with significant amounts of their money.

I acknowledge that you have refunded my payment. Your offer to save me a gram once it arrives, if i still want it, is kind, although I won't be taking you up on it.
  • like x 5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users