• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#211 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

All of these details are going to be in the yahoo group buy forum. All I have are estimates at the moment. Sorry I just don't need people repeating numbers that are irrelevant based on an estimate made before anyone even joined weeks ago. If this means you not joining that is fine with me. I'm open to everyone who has bought in but I am not discussing the volume or anything here with people who are not even apart of the buy.

This buy almost didn't happen because everyone went nuts over a first quote without including shipping and analysis fees. It's just not worth disclosing anything at this point to anyone but my group buyers because then I will have to answer another 3 pages of out of context witch burning attempts. Sorry bro.

I was only posting to try and reassure current/prospective members of the buy, but it appears I've made a bad impression. Please stop trying to portray me as some random troll. I paid and have been a member of the group for quite some time. Regardless, It's absurd to be asking for payment when you can't provide basic information about the group buy. The yahoo group is a wasteland. You're claims of 'everyone going nuts' and 'witch burning attempts' are more than a little melodramatic. My requests for you to clarify valid concerns were met by nothing but strawmen.

You posted to the Yahoo group calling me a:

...3 post longecity trolls trying to destroy interest in the group buy who have no intentions of even joining the buy.

You condescendingly PM me with accusations of "harassing the shit out of [you]"and rebuke me for "calling [you] out for figures on a public forum"
Your unprofessional and condescending remarks aren't helping garner confidence when people are trusting you with significant amounts of their money.

I acknowledge that you have refunded my payment. Your offer to save me a gram once it arrives, if i still want it, is kind, although I won't be taking you up on it.

I have been a buyer in several group buys. The synthesis just started several days ago and you are a) posting tons of questions on the open forum I specifically requested be moved to the closed forum
b) demanding all lab information which N does not want to share because this is the lab he uses and he is brokering the deal c) demanding counts of everything and costs of everything when I do not have these answers yet d) displaying no patience to wait for me to calculate these totals (guess what I have a life outside of here like everyone else)

Those are just some of my grievances. And yes I told you you were harassing the shit out of me because it has been several days just since I knew I'd have enough to start the synthesis and you are already demanding figures for EVERYTHING. Here I am busy marketing this, updating the members, logging payments, and trying to project the rest of the costs, and I have you basically blowing up the thread with the above.

I offered to just refund you since you claimed you could not wait 2 weeks for this information while I process it all. To me that is extreme immaturity. It is very clear to me that you either can't afford to be in this buy or do not have the patience to be in it. Either way, I am happy that you are no longer in the buy. I tried to be nice and even offer to save you a gram when it came but clearly you are just out to destroy my reputation and this group buy - so for the sake of me and the other members it is a done deal and I am reneging my offer to save you a sample. I have been apart of several group buys and not once did I hound the shit out of the organizer who already had tons on their plate within the first week. I have no problem giving the details I just told you I would not have them for another 2 weeks. The synthesis is going to take 2 months. The last thing I want is to have to answer your every out of context remark or claim that I am not doing my job.

So thank you for verifying you are truly a troll after I attempted to be nice to you by sharing every PM and trying to destroy my character with no provocation from me. Glad to see you not in the buy. You are exactly the type of person I have thanked myself for entirely avoiding in every business deal I have ever been in. The funny thing is that this isn't even a business deal. This is basically a charity event sponsored by my time. And you could care less obviously. I hate to break it to you dude but your best attempt to stop this group buy by trying to tarnish my character in this thread has come too late. We have the majority of the funds and the synthesis has already started. You are a little late in your effort.

I told you specifically over PM (which of course you didn't show everyone) that none of this was personal. You have now just made it personal. I'm sure just about everyone else on here will think twice about bringing you into any group buy after reading this. Of course you will change your username and persist. Best of luck to you and your 4 post account. The funny thing is you are only in for one gram. I have people in here for 4 grams who have been completely pleasant to deal with through PMs.

Edited by xks201, 20 March 2014 - 04:50 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#212 SirReal

• 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:23 AM

I wish I could be in this time around, needless to say I'll be watching everyone's logs very closely. Thanks to everyone self-experimenting, you are bettering the community.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

No I want to save like 20 grams for testing and spill over to make sure everyone gets their order. Plus several people more can still order. Nyles said he has the 3rd party test. If this was all make believe I doubt he'd let me use his name on here. Lol.

Without speaking up and at least saying at least none of this is true. Lol

If you don't trust nyles you probably won't trust anyone in the noot world.

It is not nyles that I'm worried about. I know he seems very trustworthy to me.

#214 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

Thank you for your input. Lol
If you don't have money to join that's perfectly fine. I'd love to just snap my fingers and make dihexa without any exchange of money that would be super.

Edited by xks201, 20 March 2014 - 07:06 AM.

#215 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

Thank you for your input. Lol
If you don't have money to join that's perfectly fine. I'd love to just snap my fingers and make dihexa without any exchange of money that would be super.

You'd be my dream Midas.

#216 uslessHAcker

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

Group buy still open? Just registered. Can I get in?

#217 Mjb0112358

• 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

I'm a member of the group, but Yahoo Groups apparently is having cognitive issues. Is there a PayPal, BitCoin or other method for getting my payment in?

#218 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Cjs2027@gmail.com PayPal
150 per gram plus
6 shipping US
Or 20 shipping all non US

#219 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

I wouldn't be suprised if the guy trolling you is Yadayada. He's probably not happy that he isn't behind this group buy. Remember how he protective he got about groupbuys when scienceguy started organizing one.

#220 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

That is funny because yada expressed interest early but never paid. Lol. Not saying it for sure was him but whoever it was was hell bent on all the manufacturer and all other details.

Edited by xks201, 20 March 2014 - 09:17 PM.

#221 SirReal

• 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

I'm might be able to participate to help out, but won't be able to trial it for several months. Any chemists want to chime in on the stability of this compound? Better stored at low temperatures? Maybe I should just wait for (if) a second group buy?

#222 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:47 PM

It's stable for at least 6 months room temp probably a lot longer. Source is the inventor..

Edited by xks201, 20 March 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#223 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

To quote the other dihexa thread

"STORAGE OF LYOPHILIZED PEPTIDES

All products marked “keep cool and dry” should be stored frozen, preferably at -20°C. Most peptides, when stored below -10°C, will remain stable for several years. Storage in buffer is not recommended. We could provide the peptide in aliquots for you.

When using a frozen product, the bottle or vial should be allowed to warm to room temperature in a desiccator containing fresh desiccant before opening. This process can take an hour or more from -20°C, depending on the pack size. Failure to do this can cause condensation to form on the product when the bottle or vial is opened and will greatly reduce the stability of the material. Once opened, the required quantity should be weighed out and the vial or bottle re-sealed immediately to prevent absorption of water."

#224 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if this stuff came aliquoted in 50mg vials lol :)

#225 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

DAZZ I said I'm in communication with the inventor of the compound who stores it for his research team and he stored it below freezing but said it will keep for months outside at least in room temp. I am not making this up. Lol

Wouldn't it be cool if this stuff came aliquoted in 50mg vials lol :)

I'll work on that pronto.

#226 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:33 AM

DAZZ I said I'm in communication with the inventor of the compound who stores it for his research team and he stored it below freezing but said it will keep for months outside at least in room temp. I am not making this up. Lol

I never implied that you were or that is was misinformation, I was merely adding to what you were saying in case someone wanted it to last much longer than 6 months, at least in my case I'd like it to last a few years. Just trying to be helpful. :)

p.s. I do appreciate all ya efforts so far despite what some people may think. Cheers

Edited by Dazzcat, 21 March 2014 - 12:51 AM.

#227 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

Okay thanks. I guess I can take my troll radar down now.

#228 aphex

• 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

Is the list still administered?
I'm in. I've paid and PMed you, xks201, with more details like my name in the Yahoo group.

Can you please estimate the safety of shipping it to Germany?
I've heard that the US customs are very strict and that orders can be stopped for no absolute reason.
E. g. 10g 5-HTP, ordered via eBay, could not reach me, probably because of customs.
I think the content of parcels do not have to look suspicious and the content has to be well declared. The customs should be able to distinguish it from illicit drugs, I think.
Dihexa is such a new substance that it is not regulated by law (neither US nor German), the FDA and so on, as far as I understand, like it's outlaw :D .
I'm no expert in that (my first group buy ever) but I want to make sure that it will reach me, so that I will not have paid 170 USD for nothing.

#229 uslessHAcker

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

Ive been receiving alot of supps from US. Around 5 shipments I guess. Never been A problem. Sometimes they are declared as "health supplement" or sometimes the actual contents are listed on the package. There probably is some extra paperwork behind it in the customs, not just listing it on parcel.. Germany probably has some stricter rules on its own

#230 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

Paid via Paypal

#231 neuve

• 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

xks201 where did you find the structure of the peptide as i don't see it anywhere ? did you ask the researchers?

#232 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

xks201 where did you find the structure of the peptide as i don't see it anywhere ? did you ask the researchers?

http://www.longecity...a/page__st__420

Check post #440.
  • like x 1

#233 neuve

• 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

http://www.longecity...a/page__st__420

Check post #440.

thank you Metagene !
i really hope this compound works as intended
if it works i would love to be in a second group buy as i suffer from cognitive impairment from benzodiazepine and i have read that this compound reversed benzo induced cognitive impairment in mice

Edited by neuve, 22 March 2014 - 07:01 PM.

#234 Le Cafe

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

I'm in.

#235 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:20 AM

Is it too late to join?

#236 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

Le Cage and amorphous it is not too late. Same payment instructions. Synth is coming along.
  • like x 1

#237 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

Have these folks already synthesized it (at greater cost)?

http://biobest.com.a...media&Itemid=50

#238 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

Le Cage and amorphous it is not too late. Same payment instructions. Synth is coming along.

Thanks for the update.

#239 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

Have these folks already synthesized it (at greater cost)?

http://biobest.com.a...media&Itemid=50

Wow that is expensive. I have no idea what they are doing with that.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

Just paid via paypal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users