• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR ISLAM?

spiritualit y religion christianity islam

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#241 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:37 PM

You start off with a genetic fallacy.  Attack the critics rather than what is said.  To say anything that would be negative about Islam makes you Anti-Islamic.  Those Anti folk could not be right.

Then you call me a fool.  OK,so I am but that alone does not make me wrong but is simply an ad hominem attack on the person rather than the issue at hand.

Next you assume this fool is right!  The JEW WOMAN was killed for poisoning Mohammed for killing her entire family and village.  He dies because according to Him his AORTA was cut by the poison.  You ask what does this prove? :) Are you serious.  I am not looking for proof but evidence.

Then you attack the Jewish people.  They kill the Prophets even Jesus said so.  That is why Muslims killed the JEW WOMAN. :( How do we know that Mohmmed was true in killing her family and village He didn’t die right away from the poison, it took Him three years to die in horrible misery. Oh, I missed that. Perhaps you have a point.  What is it again?  By the way Muhammed hinself said he died of the effects of the poison.

Next you call Jesus a liar if I am right.  It was the JEWS.  Never mind that Jesus was a JEW as were all the writers of the New Testament.  The earliest church was almost entirely Jewish.  

Then you again turn your attention to me personally noting the mockers mark me down.  Many do this on every post I make.  There is nothing I could say, no matter how tame, which does not get marked down.  What else could you expect when there are very few theists here and they also are marked down.  Hang around and maybe you will catch me.  Believe me I have many friends and if the voting was done elsewhere the vote would be quite different.  It does not affect me when there are nothing but Logical Fallacies that go along with it.  Atheists can be quite bigoted you know.  Don’t believe me?  I did take the time to document some of this and the comments that went along with it.  They have been posted.  Shall I give you references.

Then you finish off with dietary laws though I have no idea where this came from.  Christians can eat pork and drink wine unlike you.  Christ even turned water into wine.  However the topic is not Christianity.  Lets not start another Red Herring.

What evidence more do you want other than the Quran and Bukhari ?

I flooded  the whole thread with Evidence directly from Quran and Sunnah and what Happened to the Jew woman .. I gave you direct reference . but you're sooooo Ignorantly Blatantly Blind That nothing that I say . no matter what evidence I show you You'll come up with something Naive which you have proved again and again .. You're posting Bullshi* and not even 1 evidence Provided ! 

Apparantely It seems like even if I make a time Machine and take you back to the period of Jew woman that will still not be enough!!

I never said Jesus Lied , I only said If I go by the false allegations that you are posting you yourself are only PROVING that Jesus was a liar .

Seriously, Christians are allowed to eat pork and drink wine ? OR you don't know your own bible ?  Like I said you should be ashamed of calling yourself a Christian!

Yes Christians can eat pork and drink wine and are permitted to do so in the Bible.  Since this about Islam, you can do neither.  As I pointed out you continually leave things out when quoting Islamic sources.  For example the many battles
Islam engaged in while rising to Power.  I gave you a list.  Let me ask you.  Did these battles take place and if not give me the names of a few and we shall see if we can Google or find them.

#242 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

You have no respect for other peoples ability to reason. They only serve as mirrors to your truth-discovering genius. You spend so much time preparing these materials and posts only to admire your deluded victory in debates. Others serve only as mirrors and scenery to support your deluded selfadmiring.

Your psyche defenses are quite impressive. The ability to consider so many downvotes (on different threads and by different people and over very long periods of time) proof that you're right is something only true narcissists have. You should really start some therapy for NPD.

You've made so many normal people upset through discussions with you, they all felt like they're banging their head against a wall, they all felt condescended, gaslighted, cheated out of a discussion, they all felt they had a run in with something very insane - you.

Why do you repeatedly sustain these arguments on a forum with "mostly atheists that vote you (a christian) down"? I've seen at least 100 people run into these threads and leave, you're still at it, waiting for the 101th to whom you'll again pretend to be "tame", nice and respectful while in fact simply using them to reflect your points as true back at your thus confirming your genius and truth ownership.

This is quite possibly the most epic, insightful, and devastating evaluation of someone's behavior I've seen in years.

Well played.
  • like x 1

#243 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

You have no respect for other peoples ability to reason. They only serve as mirrors to your truth-discovering genius. You spend so much time preparing these materials and posts only to admire your deluded victory in debates. Others serve only as mirrors and scenery to support your deluded selfadmiring.

Your psyche defenses are quite impressive. The ability to consider so many downvotes (on different threads and by different people and over very long periods of time) proof that you're right is something only true narcissists have. You should really start some therapy for NPD.

You've made so many normal people upset through discussions with you, they all felt like they're banging their head against a wall, they all felt condescended, gaslighted, cheated out of a discussion, they all felt they had a run in with something very insane - you.

Why do you repeatedly sustain these arguments on a forum with "mostly atheists that vote you (a christian) down"? I've seen at least 100 people run into these threads and leave, you're still at it, waiting for the 101th to whom you'll again pretend to be "tame", nice and respectful while in fact simply using them to reflect your points as true back at your thus confirming your genius and truth ownership.

This is quite possibly the most epic, insightful, and devastating evaluation of someone's behavior I've seen in years.

Well played.

Ad hominem, off topic, no evidence and typical of what I have been talking about.  It shows the bankruptcy of Atheism.

#244 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:16 PM

Well played.
Ad hominem, off topic, no evidence and typical of what I have been talking about. It shows the bankruptcy of Atheism.
Ad hominem, off topic, no evidence and typical of what we have been talking about. It shows the bankruptcy of Christianity.

...it shows the bankruptcy of...

hmm that tastes familiar

I like how you've adopted some of my language mannerisms since last year. This is about the 5th time I've noticed it. They're easy to spot because I've known of your poor command of English since last year. Also because I have unusual and unique syntax, courtesy of my Asperger's.

I'm flattered by your imitation. Thanks.

Edited by Duchykins, 17 July 2015 - 10:17 PM.

• Unfriendly x 1

#245 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:48 PM

The topic is Islam and again you have said absolutely nothing.  There is no evidence for Islam coming from you..

Edited by shadowhawk, 17 July 2015 - 11:50 PM.

#246 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:01 AM

The topic is Islam and again you have said absolutely nothing. There is no evidence for Islam coming from you..

You retarded? Why would I offer evidence for Islam?

I'll tell you one thing about Islam though: it's just as divorced from morality as Christianity is.

But the kicker here is that Islam is much younger and was never exposed to the Age of Enlightenment as Christianity was.

So what's Christianity's excuse?
  • Unfriendly x 1

#247 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:08 AM

Well then it's just you and Old Fool and that non existent uber brainwashed clown Ark from the sidelines then.

And the down voting was certainly started by you lot

Losers
  • Unfriendly x 2

#248 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:49 AM

The topic is Islam and again you have said absolutely nothing. There is no evidence for Islam coming from you..

You retarded? Why would I offer evidence for Islam?

I'll tell you one thing about Islam though: it's just as divorced from morality as Christianity is.

But the kicker here is that Islam is much younger and was never exposed to the Age of Enlightenment as Christianity was.

So what's Christianity's excuse?

This is Evidence for Islam.so I won't go off topic to answer this nonsense.

• Off-Topic x 1

#249 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:03 AM

:)

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#250 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yes Christians can eat pork and drink wine and are permitted to do so in the Bible.  Since this about Islam, you can do neither.  As I pointed out you continually leave things out when quoting Islamic sources.  For example the many battles
Islam engaged in while rising to Power.  I gave you a list.  Let me ask you.  Did these battles take place and if not give me the names of a few and we shall see if we can Google or find them.

A lot of Battles took place , again what is it that you are trying to prove by that ?

The Bible prohibits the consumption of pork, in the Book of Leviticus:

“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.”

“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you.”

[Book of Leviticus 11:7-8]

Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the Book of Deuteronomy:

“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.”

[Book of Deuteronomy 14:8]

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the Book of Isaiah Chapter 65 Verses 2-5.

Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations: (Leviticus 10:9)

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. (Proverbs 20:1)

For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. (Proverbs 4: 17)

Now you would say Oh no that's the old testament law in the new one we are allowed to eat ,refuting that here is another verse from the bible

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (Matthew 5:17)

That is a proof that your old testament and new testament is not consistent to each other because of changes made by humans and not original from God Almighty.In holy Qur'an it is clearly stated that breeded and unbreeded pork are prohibited to be eaten.According to Ms Irene Handono formerly a Catholic in her book,in the Bible this original prohibition was changed into only forest pig/pork (unbreeded) is prohibited for christians so breeded pig can be eaten.

#251 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:40 PM

The voting stuff was from the christians more than anyone else. It's easy to go through the threads and see that, then the atheists retaliated. I was even contacted to help vote down Shadowdorks and Old Fools posts but as I access this site in my phone on the mobile version voting isn't an option and I haven't been involved in it, even though my own posts were and are heavily voted and targeted by Dork and Fool

First it wasn't the Christians.  There have been few in here.  The Christians have been given the same treatment I have. Finally this post shows there is a campaign going on to mark Theists down.  The whole thing is a joke.

You have not noticed me defending islam from your obnoxious attacks?

How did that come about from an "atheist"? How do you explain that?

Furthermore, I was born into a christian family, have all the sacraments, I actually support financialy my local church, I was married in a church by a priest that I really appreciate and love and I honor christian simbols at my home.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm just being fair and you're being an asshole? Is that a thought that can occur to you, that you're being an asshole? Or is it something forbidden to think of?

You're the only joke here man. Get yourself straight. You come off as an asshole, which is not in the spirit of christianity. No matter how right you think you are, it can not trump the fact that you're being an asshole about it.

Edited by addx, 20 July 2015 - 05:45 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#252 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:16 PM

A lot of Battles took place , again what is it that you are trying to prove by that ?

“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.”

“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you.”

“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.”

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the Book of Isaiah Chapter 65 Verses 2-5.

Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations: (Leviticus 10:9)

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. (Proverbs 20:1)

For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. (Proverbs 4: 17)

Now you would say Oh no that's the old testament law in the new one we are allowed to eat ,refuting that here is another verse from the bible

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (Matthew 5:17)

That is a proof that your old testament and new testament is not consistent to each other because of changes made by humans and not original from God Almighty.In holy Qur'an it is clearly stated that breeded and unbreeded pork are prohibited to be eaten.According to Ms Irene Handono formerly a Catholic in her book,in the Bible this original prohibition was changed into only forest pig/pork (unbreeded) is prohibited for christians so breeded pig can be eaten.

Again this is a Red Herring, the subject is not about Christianity.  I disagree with you and we could spend our time discussing weather Christians can eat pork and drink wine in the Bible.  You would have derailed the topic.  So are you saying not eating pork and not drinking wine is evidence for Islam?

• dislike x 1

#253 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:30 PM

Furthermore, I was born into a christian family, have all the sacraments, I actually support financialy my local church, I was married in a church by a priest that I really appreciate and love and I honor christian simbols at my home.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm just being fair and you're being an asshole? Is that a thought that can occur to you, that you're being an asshole? Or is it something forbidden to think of?

You're the only joke here man. Get yourself straight. You come off as an asshole, which is not in the spirit of christianity. No matter how right you think you are, it can not trump the fact that you're being an asshole about it.

I don't see one word about Islam.  Yet as usual, lots of name calling and ad hominems. Do you have something cogent to say about Islam?  As for your personal testimony the topic isn't about you either.

#254 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:18 PM

Remember, you're an asshole  :)

• Agree x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#255 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:41 PM

Remember, you're an asshole  :)

:)

#256 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:22 AM

I don't see one word about Islam.

My post is a direct reply to your own post:

First it wasn't the Christians. There have been few in here. The Christians have been given the same treatment I have. Finally this post shows there is a campaign going on to mark Theists down.

Which also doesn't say anything about Islam, except through the mentioning of theists which by definition includes muslims. I responded to that and told you it's not theists that get voted down, or even christians, but simply you, you're the one who gets voted down.

I infact defended theism of islam against your atrocious comments, so your understanding of why you're voted down is wrong, it's not because you're a theist, but simply because you're an ass.

If my post is offtopic, then so is yours and yours was first. But we have all learned that none of the rules that you so readily quote and underline seem to apply to you so this is expected.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#257 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:29 AM

Again this is a Red Herring, the subject is not about Christianity.  I disagree with you and we could spend our time discussing weather Christians can eat pork and drink wine in the Bible.  You would have derailed the topic.  So are you saying not eating pork and not drinking wine is evidence for Islam?

Are you bullshitting me ? Those are some real Facts. The fact that you can't defend your own Bullshi* and are trying to jump into other people's religion.

Of course I am saying that is the evidence for Islam Just like you are paraphrasing lamb,goat,death,poison and the Jew woman as against the topic. I seriously consider that to be enough for an insanely imbecile person like you 

• dislike x 1

#258 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

So not eating pork nor drinking wine is evidence for Islam???  I shall resist your attempt of making this about Christianity.  Most Christians are aware of why this is not the practice in the Church but I would have to go off topic to explain it.  Google it.

• dislike x 1

#259 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

I don't see one word about Islam.

My post is a direct reply to your own post:

First it wasn't the Christians. There have been few in here. The Christians have been given the same treatment I have. Finally this post shows there is a campaign going on to mark Theists down.

Which also doesn't say anything about Islam, except through the mentioning of theists which by definition includes muslims. I responded to that and told you it's not theists that get voted down, or even christians, but simply you, you're the one who gets voted down.

I infact defended theism of islam against your atrocious comments, so your understanding of why you're voted down is wrong, it's not because you're a theist, but simply because you're an ass.

If my post is offtopic, then so is yours and yours was first. But we have all learned that none of the rules that you so readily quote and underline seem to apply to you so this is expected.

Well one thing is obvious, you are not an ass.  Have a great day. 

• Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1

#260 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

So not eating pork nor drinking wine is evidence for Islam???  I shall resist your attempt of making this about Christianity.  Most Christians are aware of why this is not the practice in the Church but I would have to go off topic to explain it.  Google it.

No but according to you Lamb,goat and Poison Is ... Good point I concur that. most Christians follow the teachings of the Church Blindly They do not follow the teachings Of Christ ! 

#261 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:22 PM

I know you want to change the topic from Islam to Christianity but Christ never taught you couldn't drink wine, in fact he turned water into wine and drank it.  As for pork and other things of the dietary laws they were superseded in the new testament but I don't intend to follow that derailment of the topic which is Islam.  Islam teaches you can have how many wives?

#262 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

Islam teaches you can have how many wives?

Off topic.

The topic is "is there evidence for islam".

If one would read all your posts on this topic one would presume with 100% certainty that the topic title is "why is islam a bad religion". You also become nervous and start yelling "off topic" as soon as the discussion is derailed away from your points about "why islam is bad". Your entire contribution to your own thread is really offtopic.

Why didn't you name the topic so?

See, this is why you're a bad person. You pretend to be nice while simultaneously you manipulate people and micromanage threads towards your ignorant and very foul agenda.

For fairness sake I will adress your offtopic comment.

There is nothing inherently bad in allowing more wives, especially at the time Islam was conceived. Many men could not support a single wife and men also often died in combat so there was a chronic surplus of women.

The institution of marriage also had nothing to do with "romantic interests" up until modern times.

Now, since you opened up pandoras box let's see what the bible says about this.

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

Your religious hypocrisy is really baffling. No wonder you need separate threads to micromanage your bullshit.

Edited by addx, 23 July 2015 - 10:39 AM.

• like x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#263 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:53 PM

I know you want to change the topic from Islam to Christianity but Christ never taught you couldn't drink wine, in fact he turned water into wine and drank it.  As for pork and other things of the dietary laws they were superseded in the new testament but I don't intend to follow that derailment of the topic which is Islam.  Islam teaches you can have how many wives?

Quran 4:3 "Marry women of your choices by two's, three or four; but if you cannot do justice between them Then "MARRY ONLY ONE"

The only religious book on the face of the earth that say's  "MARRY ONLY ONE"

#264 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

Quran 4:3 "Marry women of your choices by two's, three or four; but if you cannot do justice between them Then "MARRY ONLY ONE"

That verse explicitly says you can marry 2 or 3 or 4 women unless you cannot support them all or otherwise "do justice between them," then you would marry only one.

It's just a rule that points out an exception when a man should have only one wife...  because multiple wives was the acceptable custom and a given in the text.

Please don't insult our intelligence with trying to say otherwise.

Edited by Duchykins, 23 July 2015 - 04:20 PM.

• dislike x 1

#265 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

That verse explicitly says you can marry 2 or 3 or 4 women unless you cannot support them all or otherwise "do justice between them," then you would marry only one.

It's just a rule that points out an exception when a man should have only one wife...  because multiple wives was the acceptable custom and a given in the text.

Please don't insult our intelligence with trying to say otherwise

No point in arguing If you don't understand the core meaning of the verse 

• Ill informed x 1

#266 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:54 PM

No point in arguing if you're just going to lie about it.

But go ahead and explain to the thread what "but if you cannot do justice between them" means

#267 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

Thanks, I do understand the core meaning of the verse  You can have four wives if you can afford them but only one if you can't. afford it.

#268 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:43 PM

Thanks, I do understand the core meaning of the verse  You can have four wives if you can afford them but only one if you can't. afford it.

Marrying more than 1 wife is not an obligation In Islam. It is optional But if someone intends to Marry more than one woman He has to do justice between them meaning if he buys his former wife a Car he has to do the same for the latter wife.If he buys a 3 BHK flat for one wife A similar must be done for all the other wives. If he spends Time with one wife He has to do so with all of them failing which is what is known as "Cannot do justice"  UNLIKE BIBLE WHERE A MAN CAN MARRY UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF WOMAN AS IF THEY ARE SOME TOYS

From a religious point of view Even if every man got married to one woman, there would still be more than thirty million more females in USA who would not be able to get husbands (considering that America has twenty five million gays). There would be more than four million females in Great Britain 5 million females in Germany and nine million females in Russia alone who would not be able to find a husband. 

care to look at the human sex ratio 

https://en.wikipedia...es_by_sex_ratio

#269 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

Marrying more than 1 wife is not an obligation In Islam. It is optional But if someone intends to Marry more than one woman He has to do justice between them meaning if he buys his former wife a Car he has to do the same for the latter wife.If he buys a 3 BHK flat for one wife A similar must be done for all the other wives. If he spends Time with one wife He has to do so with all of them failing which is what is known as "Cannot do justice"  UNLIKE BIBLE WHERE A MAN CAN MARRY UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF WOMAN AS IF THEY ARE SOME TOYS

From a religious point of view Even if every man got married to one woman, there would still be more than thirty million more females in USA who would not be able to get husbands (considering that America has twenty five million gays). There would be more than four million females in Great Britain 5 million females in Germany and nine million females in Russia alone who would not be able to find a husband. 

That's because males die sooner and more easily than females, since infancy.  And not just from accident because young males are more prone to making stupid decisions.  Birth rates of males tend to be higher than females in many species including ours, but infant mortality rate is also higher in males, for example.  Before the 1950s it was even worse, male infant mortality rate was significantly higher and disproportionate to female infant mortality rate than it is today.     In part because testosterone weakens several of the body's systems including immune.  Still, this evens things out a bit, and the sex ratio is roughly 1:1.  

From a "religious point of view" all those gay men would marry women too.  They're not allowed to be gay.

But the lower male ratio doesn't really start showing its face until both men and women are creeping past their prime reproductive years.  Your argument is bullshit.

But you failed to mention that in a lot of the Middle East and upper Africa, where Islam is the dominant religion, males tend to outnumber females in the twilight ages.  Why is this so common in Islamic regions?  It's not like one or two countries have this while the majority have the natural "women outnumber men" later in life, the majority have the opposite.  You do realize this is not a natural pattern, right?  There is something funky going on in those cultures for men so consistently outlive women.  I wonder if it has anything with the way your religion treats women... 

Edited by Duchykins, 25 July 2015 - 03:47 PM.

#270 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:19 PM

When you don't know what you are talking about I suggest you try not try to derail the topic by misstating the Christian view and expecting someone to chase your rabbit trail.  So in Islam, as I SAID you can have up to four wives if you can afford them.  Right?  How many slave women can you have?  (NOT WIVES)  And how do you Get slaves?  Can they be Muslim?

Edited by shadowhawk, 26 July 2015 - 11:27 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spiritualit y, religion, christianity, islam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users