• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR ISLAM?

spiritualit y religion christianity islam

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#181 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:46 PM

So is it a Muslim thing that women are not allowed to drive cars, travel without a male relative and leave the country freely? How about that sharia law? How many heads have been chopped off or people whipped to near death for saying a bad word about the government in a 'legitimate' state like Saudi Arabia? All in the name of God.

I could accuse a mentally disabled girl of burning a Quran and without any proof, a mob will bludgeon her and set her on fire. Only in a Islamic country though. Might have trouble finding any blood thirsty volunteers in a Christian or other country.

But why do girls continually get married off before they even reach puberty and have any understanding of what they are getting into? Girls that young are not capable of consent. They are however easily manipulated and brainwashed. And if they say no, many of them are killed. You would not find in a western or non Muslim country a crowd of hundreds to thousands so eager to stone a girl to death. You won't have any problem it seems in a Muslim country. What's a usual response for many women who say no to a man's advances in Muslim countries? Acid in the face. Domestic violence and marital rape is through the roof in Islamic countries. You people don't even believe there is such a thing. Women are subservient in your culture. Not equal.

There are a lot of nice things you can cherry pick out of the Quran. But the proof is in the way you continue to live today.

Perhaps you know the meaning of Taqiya. Apparently Mohammed used it well. Forging peace treaties only to invade when he saw the advantage of their trust. Sounds like an honourable man.... Not. It also sounds like what the Muslim minorities are using to gain our trust.

If you have a 6 year old girl and your near 50 year old neighbour said he had a dream about her from God that he was to marry her. Now... What would you say? Dream/vision or not, it takes a sick mind to be lusting and desiring sex with such a small girl. I don't care who it is or when it was. That is not normal. It never has been. People in the past merely abused their authority and power to do these sick deeds.

Tell me, if the word 'Islam' means peace, why are the 'extremists' not extremely peaceful lol. I am astounded though why Muslims in their hundreds of millions aren't supposedly defending their religion by battling the 'Islamic state'. If someone posts a crappy video of Mohammed you want death and decapitation to all non Muslims but you (Muslims) are cool with Islamic State blowing up every historic artefact? And butchering fellow muslims in their tens of thousands? You know, the prophet Jonah was one of yours too. But not a word after IS blew the tomb to bits?

Is this real Islam? How much hate?? Is Allah smiling? I guess Satan would be. He has a lot of people coming into the hell fire unknowingly lol

https://youtu.be/psZBaJU_Cvo

I thought Aisha was 6 when she married and it was commiserated when she was 9 (with the life expectancy back then he probably figured he would do it before he kicked the bucket (being nearly 50 years her senior and all). Also he wanted to marry her after supposedly having a dream about her. Given the power he had at the time when he asked the father for permission I doubt he was enthusiastic to say yes (probably thought he'd be killed for saying no to such a man).

Problem with 'modern' day Islam is that they still live in the past. If a 12 year old girl refuses to marry an old man, she is stoned to death in front of a cheering crowd yelling 'God is great'. If a girl or woman is raped, same deal.

You quote the old testament talking about Christianity but no good Christian would follow or agree with the harsh of those times. It's Jesus who is followed and he was a nice guy :) Christians are free to eat pork chops, go to church during their periods and any Christian worth his salt won't give a damn about homosexuals and will not hate, discriminate or judge anyone. Tell me the morals of current day Islam?? And it's treatment of women? Saudi Arabia is 100% 'Muslim'. How's that country rank on the human rights record... By your definition of Muslim then every Christian, Jew and any Abrahamic faith is a Muslim, yet you only apply it to Islamic people and claim Jesus was essentially Islamic.

I've read a lot of the bible. People claim that Jesus was cool with slavery. I agree with your point on different era/times and frankly, slaves back then are the same as 'employees' today, while masters are employers. :)

IMO Islam is a religion 'out of time'. It's morals and ethics belong to a world and place thousands of years ago. Not the 21st century. If Jesus (PBUH) :) truly is a prophet in Islam then you would respect him, his teachings, his morals and his power (name another prophet who supposedly performed miracles AND ascended. In comparison, Mohammed was an ordinary man yet Jesus was truly divine. Why follow Mohammed??? In all the rhetoric of Islam I only her about Mohammed. Nothing about Jesus. The amount of hatred to 'non Muslims' in Islam is astounding. If Jesus will bear witness on your judgement day then all that hatred will send Islamic people to hell.

What are your thoughts on this so called 'Islamic state' mob? Are they good Muslims?

It was a divine revelation that Prophet Mohammed received to Marry Aisha .Read the following Hadith; Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done." {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}

Marrying A women by Force or Against her will is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. !

I am giving you direct reference from the Quran and Sunnah

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as having said: "A woman without a husband (or divorced or a widow) must not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until her permission is sought. They asked the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him): How her (virgin's) consent can be solicited? He (the Holy Prophet) said: That she keeps silence. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3303)"

Narrated AbuHurayrah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: An orphan virgin girl should be consulted about herself; if she says nothing that indicates her permission, but if she refuses, the authority of the guardian cannot be exercised against her will. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2088)"

A woman can even divorce herself if she was married by force

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: "A virgin came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) allowed her to exercise her choice. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2091)"

As for the killing let me tell you in Islam It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO KILL ANY INNOCENT PERSON , IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO COMPEL ANYONE TO CONVERT . I am giving you direct reference please read

on that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole of mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of humanity. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! why will you then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

Allah orders Muslims in the Noble Quran to allow total freedom of choice to people and to never try to force them into Islam; "Let there be no compulsion (forcing others) in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)" The Noble Quran prohibits Muslims to force any person into Islam. Muslims must not let people resent Islam and Muslims. They must leave people decide for themselves because the "Truth stands out clear from error...(2:256)" Compulsion is incompatible with religion: Because (1) religion depends upon faith and will, and these would be meaningless by force

What you are saying about the ill-treatment of women, rape etc etc in Islam in a misconception spread by the media - the western media no.1 anti Islamists brainwashed billions of people

Most of the information that is spread via social media is simply not accurate. It only serves to plant the idea in the American psyche that somehow the United States must save the Muslims from themselves. The goal of this propaganda is to make Americans believe that Muslims are somehow lesser people. After all, it’s easier to condemn people to die in air strikes if they aren’t really human. Before clicking the share or retweet button on an inflammatory article, try to determine if the information being presented is an accurate portrayal of the Muslim world, or if you are simply furthering the government’s march towards war.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. The much-discussed ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) organization, which has been described as the “richest terrorist group in the world” can only field between 7,000 and 15,000 troops in its battle to create a fundamentalist homeland. Even taking the highest estimate of their troop strength means that fewer than 1 out of every 106,000 Muslims from all over the world are actually willing to take up arms and fight for the fundamentalist dream. The Iraqi army, however, can field 250,000 soldiers to fight against that fundamentalist vision. That figure does not include irregular forces allied to the Iraqi army. The premise that all Muslims are terrorists falls flat by a mere study of the numbers. It isn’t a majority of Muslims. It isn’t even 1% of Muslims. Heck they are no even Muslims, if they were wouldn't they follow the Quran and imply the reference I gave above ? just by shouting allaho-akbar , wearing a cap doesn't make one a muslim . ! If you want to know about Islam Read the Quran and Sunnah Do not look at the people and media,TV,newspaper etc

Edited by shifter, 06 July 2015 - 10:52 PM.

• Informative x 1

#182 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:25 PM

Show me a six year old that would wilfully consent to some smelly ugly old man putting his unwashed penis inside her body whenever he wanted by force :sad: 

Somebody ? 

#183 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

How about the many other wives and slaves he had?  Still, how and why did He die?

#184 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:50 AM

He died because he finally got what was coming to him. If you spend your life being an arsehole, killing, stealing, enslaving and conquering other people's homelands somebody somewhere will take you down. Apparently he died after eating a lamb or goat he was served that was poisoned. However he died though, who cares. He's dead. Probably would have been better if he was aborted before he was born but oh well. Dead is dead. In his case, after spending his life defiling the very God he claimed to serve, he can spend eternity in hell. It's where bastards like him belong
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#185 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

Perhaps FOREWORLD 12 can tell us the full story of how he died.  It was a lamb, not  goat that he ate.  Who cooked it and why?  Did anyone else die?  What happened to the cook?

#186 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:27 AM

Every Religion is Better Than Islam

Every religion is better than Islam, and so is atheism. Here are three reasons:

1. All religions, except Islam, have the Golden Rule as an ethical cornerstone. Instead Islam has a dualistic ethical code.
2. In Islam, the Sharia demands that all humanity submit to Islamic customs and law.
3. The only religion that can kill apostates is Islam. Leaving Islam is a capital crime under the Sharia.
Some say that all religions are the same. But, from these reasons, we can see that Islam is inferior to all others.

• Good Point x 1

#187 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:20 AM

Show me a six year old that would wilfully consent to some smelly ugly old man putting his unwashed penis inside her body whenever he wanted by force :sad:

Somebody ? 

Read post #173

#188 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:23 AM

I thought Aisha was 6 when she married and it was commiserated when she was 9 (with the life expectancy back then he probably figured he would do it before he kicked the bucket (being nearly 50 years her senior and all). Also he wanted to marry her after supposedly having a dream about her. Given the power he had at the time when he asked the father for permission I doubt he was enthusiastic to say yes (probably thought he'd be killed for saying no to such a man).

Problem with 'modern' day Islam is that they still live in the past. If a 12 year old girl refuses to marry an old man, she is stoned to death in front of a cheering crowd yelling 'God is great'. If a girl or woman is raped, same deal.

You quote the old testament talking about Christianity but no good Christian would follow or agree with the harsh of those times. It's Jesus who is followed and he was a nice guy :) Christians are free to eat pork chops, go to church during their periods and any Christian worth his salt won't give a damn about homosexuals and will not hate, discriminate or judge anyone. Tell me the morals of current day Islam?? And it's treatment of women? Saudi Arabia is 100% 'Muslim'. How's that country rank on the human rights record... By your definition of Muslim then every Christian, Jew and any Abrahamic faith is a Muslim, yet you only apply it to Islamic people and claim Jesus was essentially Islamic.

I've read a lot of the bible. People claim that Jesus was cool with slavery. I agree with your point on different era/times and frankly, slaves back then are the same as 'employees' today, while masters are employers. :)

IMO Islam is a religion 'out of time'. It's morals and ethics belong to a world and place thousands of years ago. Not the 21st century. If Jesus (PBUH) :) truly is a prophet in Islam then you would respect him, his teachings, his morals and his power (name another prophet who supposedly performed miracles AND ascended. In comparison, Mohammed was an ordinary man yet Jesus was truly divine. Why follow Mohammed??? In all the rhetoric of Islam I only her about Mohammed. Nothing about Jesus. The amount of hatred to 'non Muslims' in Islam is astounding. If Jesus will bear witness on your judgement day then all that hatred will send Islamic people to hell.

What are your thoughts on this so called 'Islamic state' mob? Are they good Muslims?

It was a divine revelation that Prophet Mohammed received to Marry Aisha .Read the following Hadith; Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done." {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}

Marrying A women by Force or Against her will is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. ! 

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower moneyarrow-10x10.png given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as having said: "A woman without a husband (or divorced or a widow) must not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until her permission is sought. They asked the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him): How her (virgin's) consent can be solicited? He (the Holy Prophet) said: That she keeps silence. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3303)"

Narrated AbuHurayrah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: An orphan virgin girl should be consulted about herself; if she says nothing that indicates her permission, but if she refuses, the authority of the guardian cannot be exercised against her will. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2088)"

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: "A virgin came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) allowed her to exercise her choice. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2091)"

As for the killing let me tell you in Islam It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO KILL ANY INNOCENT PERSON , IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO COMPEL ANYONE TO CONVERT . I am giving you direct reference please read 

on that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole of mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of humanity. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! why will you then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

Allah  orders Muslims in the Noble Quran to allow total freedom of choice to people and to never try to force them into Islam; "Let there be no compulsion (forcing others) in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)" The Noble Quran prohibits Muslims to force any person into Islam. Muslims must not let people resent Islam and Muslims. They must leave people decide for themselves because the "Truth stands out clear from error...(2:256)" Compulsion is incompatible with religion: Because (1) religion depends upon faith and will, and these would be meaningless by force

What you are saying about the ill-treatment of women, rape etc etc in Islam in a misconception spread by the media - the western media no.1 anti Islamists brainwashed billions of people

Most of the information that is spread via social media is simply not accurate. It only serves to plant the idea in the American psyche that somehow the United States must save the Muslims from themselves. The goal of this propaganda is to make Americans believe that Muslims are somehow lesser people. After all, it’s easier to condemn people to die in air strikes if they aren’t really human. Before clicking the share or retweet button on an inflammatory article, try to determine if the information being presented is an accurate portrayal of the Muslim world, or if you are simply furthering the government’s march towards war.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. The much-discussed ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) organization, which has been described as the “richest terrorist group in the world” can only field between 7,000 and 15,000 troops in its battle to create a fundamentalist homeland. Even taking the highest estimate of their troop strength means that fewer than 1 out of every 106,000 Muslims from all over the world are actually willing to take up arms and fight for the fundamentalist dream. The Iraqi army, however, can field 250,000 soldiers to fight against that fundamentalist vision. That figure does not include irregular forces allied to the Iraqi army. The premise that all Muslims are terrorists falls flat by a mere study of the numbers. It isn’t a majority of Muslims. It isn’t even 1% of Muslims. Heck they are no even Muslims, if they were wouldn't they follow the Quran and imply the reference I gave above ? just by shouting allaho-akbar , wearing a cap doesn't make one a muslim . ! If you want to know about Islam Read the Quran and Sunnah Do not look at the people and media,TV,newspaper etc 

How old was Aisha when she consented to marry?  I thought Mohammed was a warrior and His followers were just following his example?  You mean Mohammed never did any of the things his followers do?

She was 9 when the marriage was consummated. Which followers are you talking about ?

#189 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:39 AM

Perhaps FOREWORLD 12 can tell us the full story of how he died.  It was a lamb, not  goat that he ate.  Who cooked it and why?  Did anyone else die?  What happened to the cook?

Christian missionaries forge their own interpretations to divert Believers away from Islam, the solution to mankind’s problems. The Holy Quran is absolutely free of rubbish and obscene material. The Prophets of God are respected in the highest level; Christians do not discredit their prophethood for corruption and sin, yet they discredit the Prophet Muhammad for “eating poison”. Yet the biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison. The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him. The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it. The Prophet lived for four years after the poison! Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting! AbuBakr ibn AbdurRahman reported on the authority of a Companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him): I saw the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanding the people while he was travelling on the occasion of the conquest of Mecca not to observe fast. He said: Be strong for your enemy. The Apostle of Allah fasted himself. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 13, Number 2358)

Read the following Hadith - bukhari 3:786 , 2:617

The apostle of Allah took the shoulder, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr [ibn al-Bara] took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it, Bishr ate his, and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, “Hold back your hands! because this shoulder ... is poisoned.” Thereupon Bishr said, “By Him who has made you great! I realised it from the bite I took. The only reason I didn’t spit it out was that I didn’t like to spoil your appetite. When you had eaten what was in your mouth, I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.”

Muhammad’s companions dragged Zeynab back into his presence demanding an explanation. She Said " I thought that if you were a [real] prophet, the poison would not harm you; but if you were only a[n ordinary] king, I would relieve everyone of you.”

The Muslims asked if they should kill Zeynab, but Muhammed replied, “No

#190 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:48 AM

How about the many other wives and slaves he had?  Still, how and why did He die?

For the sake of argument let's say he died by poison Yes so what's the Big deal about it ? 

Quran - "Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful."

The bible's prophet had 100's of wives and slave 

First Kings 11:1-3 indicates that King Solomon had 700 hundred wives and 300 hundred concubines! In sealing treaties in ancient days, it was customary for a lesser king to give his daughter in marriage to the greater king. Every time a new treaty was sealed, Solomon ended up with yet another wife. These wives were considered “tokens of friendship” and “sealed” the relationship between the two kings. (Reasoning from the Scriptures on 1 Kings) Scripture indicates that David also acquired wives and concubines, David’s blessings, including his wives, were given to him as a result of God’s favor (2 Sam. 5:12-13; 12:8; D & C 132:39). Scriptural records say that the Lord did command some of his ancient saints to practice plural marriage. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob—among others (D & C 132)—conformed to this ennobling and exalting principle; the whole history of ancient Israel was one in which plurality of wives was a divinely accepted and approved order of MATRIMONYarrow-10x10.png. Those who entered this order at the Lord’s command, and who kept the laws and conditions appertaining to it, have gained for themselves eternal exaltation in the highest heaven of the celestial world. ( Mormon Doctrine of Plural Marriage p. 578)

From the above accounts, we can clearly see that Prophets—including Muhammad—were allowed to be more polygamous than their followers, not just for carnal reasons, but for political and religious reasons pertaining to their call. Consequently, it is groundless to wonder why Muslims can’t marry 12 wives like their prophet, just as it is groundless to wonder why Jews and Christians can’t marry 700 like theirs! Islam didn’t invent polygamy; Islam only made polygamy more humane, instituting equal rights for all wives. And even so, Muslim women are not forced to accept this and may put a condition against it in their marriage contract.

The Quran Is the Only Holy Book That Actually Says “Marry Only One”

{Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one.} (An-Nisaa’ 3:3)

your concern that Muhammad  “had intercourse outside of wedlock.” In Western society, it is common for a man to have mistresses or multiple extra-marital affairs. Women in this case are degraded to mere sex objects with absolutely no rights; they’re usually on the losing end of such liaisons. The same society, however, cannot accept a man having more than one wife so that women can retain their lawful rights and lead an honorable, dignified, and respectable life. If every adult American man married only one woman, there would still be more than 25 million women in the United States who would not be able to get husbands, at least considering that—according to latest statistics—10 percent of the American population is gay! That’s close to 30 million people! Thus the only option for a woman who cannot find a husband is either to marry a married man or to become “public property.” Islam gives women the honorable position by permitting the first option and disallowing the second. At least one of the reasons Islam has permitted limited polygamy is to protect the modesty of women!

Edited by forexworld12, 07 July 2015 - 06:50 AM.

#191 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:12 AM

So is it a Muslim thing that women are not allowed to drive cars, travel without a male relative and leave the country freely? How about that sharia law? How many heads have been chopped off or people whipped to near death for saying a bad word about the government in a 'legitimate' state like Saudi Arabia? All in the name of God.

I could accuse a mentally disabled girl of burning a Quran and without any proof, a mob will bludgeon her and set her on fire. Only in a Islamic country though. Might have trouble finding any blood thirsty volunteers in a Christian or other country.

But why do girls continually get married off before they even reach puberty and have any understanding of what they are getting into? Girls that young are not capable of consent. They are however easily manipulated and brainwashed. And if they say no, many of them are killed. You would not find in a western or non Muslim country a crowd of hundreds to thousands so eager to stone a girl to death. You won't have any problem it seems in a Muslim country. What's a usual response for many women who say no to a man's advances in Muslim countries? Acid in the face. Domestic violence and marital rape is through the roof in Islamic countries. You people don't even believe there is such a thing. Women are subservient in your culture. Not equal.

There are a lot of nice things you can cherry pick out of the Quran. But the proof is in the way you continue to live today.

Perhaps you know the meaning of Taqiya. Apparently Mohammed used it well. Forging peace treaties only to invade when he saw the advantage of their trust. Sounds like an honourable man.... Not. It also sounds like what the Muslim minorities are using to gain our trust.

If you have a 6 year old girl and your near 50 year old neighbour said he had a dream about her from God that he was to marry her. Now... What would you say? Dream/vision or not, it takes a sick mind to be lusting and desiring sex with such a small girl. I don't care who it is or when it was. That is not normal. It never has been. People in the past merely abused their authority and power to do these sick deeds.

Tell me, if the word 'Islam' means peace, why are the 'extremists' not extremely peaceful lol. I am astounded though why Muslims in their hundreds of millions aren't supposedly defending their religion by battling the 'Islamic state'. If someone posts a crappy video of Mohammed you want death and decapitation to all non Muslims but you (Muslims) are cool with Islamic State blowing up every historic artefact? And butchering fellow muslims in their tens of thousands? You know, the prophet Jonah was one of yours too. But not a word after IS blew the tomb to bits?

Is this real Islam? How much hate?? Is Allah smiling? I guess Satan would be. He has a lot of people coming into the hell fire unknowingly lol

Marrying A women by Force or Against her will is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. !

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower moneyarrow-10x10.png given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

As for the killing let me tell you in Islam It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO KILL ANY INNOCENT PERSON , IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO COMPEL ANYONE TO CONVERT . I am giving you direct reference please read

Allah orders Muslims in the Noble Quran to allow total freedom of choice to people and to never try to force them into Islam; "Let there be no compulsion (forcing others) in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)" The Noble Quran prohibits Muslims to force any person into Islam. Muslims must not let people resent Islam and Muslims. They must leave people decide for themselves because the "Truth stands out clear from error...(2:256)" Compulsion is incompatible with religion: Because (1) religion depends upon faith and will, and these would be meaningless by force

Is it justified that in 1880 that according to the US law the minimum age of marriage was 7 ?

I already explained it to you in detail what was Accepted 1400 years ago is not Right today but you don't WANT to understand because your hearth and mind has been corrupted and filled with Hatred for ISLAM . the killings and everything you mentioned are not permitted according to the sharia law. I cannot help if some son of a devil where a cap and shouting all-ho-akbar kills People,children and woman. Such atrocity is not accepted in Islam ! Blame the people for the ignorance !

As for woman who can't drive in saudi arabia . That their Law so if you have to ask them why they don't Permit woman to drive.. In Islam it is permissible 

Abu Huraira reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: Good amongst the women are those who ride camels.

As for those why can't a women go alone out, have male friends etc here are some facts 

Sexual Assault in the United States Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 107 seconds. meaning the time I completed to post this Message 5 women have already been raped

Over 22 million women in the United States have been raped in their lifetime. (National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey 2010) Fact #2:

18.3% of women in the United States have survived a completed or attempted rape. (National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey 2010)

Fact #3: Of the 18.3% of women who have survived rape or attempted rape, 12.3% were younger than age 12 when they were first raped, and 29.9% were between the ages of 11 and 17. (National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey 2010)

Fact #4: Every 90 seconds, somewhere in America, someone is sexually assaulted. (Calculation based on 2012 National Crime Victimization Survey. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice)

Fact #5: One out of every five American women has been the victims of an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime. (The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey 2010)Fact #6: Approximately 1,270,000 women are raped each year. 

I can go on and on about sexual abuse,child abuse, etc etc happening in your country is by far outrageous..

Now compare that to saudi arabia and tell me what you find

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#192 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:43 AM

So I wonder if American (or other free nations) would gladly give up or their freedoms and rights to live like Saudi Arabian women because the chance of sexuality violence is less. Good luck finding anyone. Just because some men can't keep their dick in their pants women should suffer for life?

5000 years ago, 1400 years ago, 100 years ago or today, marriage and rape of a child (because they can't consent) is wrong. You can't tell me that 1400 years ago, Mohammed thought what he was doing was 'justly' just because the times if that era didn't give a shit about kids. He knew he was taking advantage of a little girl just to satisfy HIS sick sexual gratification. No wonder Aisha never had kids, she would have been damaged and forever unable to.

I find in Saudi Arabia that women have no freedom, no rights and are constantly abused and raped inside marriage. But in such a chauvinist and misogynistic society and religion, there is no such thing as rape. In fact, if you get raped you will be punished (and more harshly) than the bastard who raped you. I also see that the misogynistic culture bred from Islam has caused a great deal of infanticide of girls. What does Allah say to this?

I mean if you look at your quran you can pick many th8ngs that should make the lives of women in Islam to be among the most free and equal in the world! But look at ANY Islamic country and tell me they respect women as dictated to them in the quran. Basically I can see almost every Islamic man going to hell because they are the biggest hypocrites.

I met a guy from Saudi Arabia once. University student. He would brag non stop about how many women he just had sex with, lived his 'drinking games' I guess women 'consent' easier when drunk and basically anything you could think of that was 'haram' he was enjoying very much. Imagine if his sister even looked at a guy she was not 'arranged' to. He'd be the first to behead her out of some family honour bullshit. Islam is a joke and it's followers are sick and hypocritical.
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#193 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:23 PM

A quote from Jesus (PBUH) :)

"For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."

I guess all the people in those wealthy middle eastern countries will have a hard time getting into Gods Kingdom. Jesus was your prophet too. Don't get me wrong, this also means all the catholic Popes past and present might have trouble too. I mean the TOILET HANDLE (which obviously needs to be 24 carat gold and diamond encrusted) is worth more than my house.

Hypocrisy exists in all religions, but Islam is the worst because all the followers appear deadly passionate but flout the rules for their own joy as they please but will kill others for breaking it. If every Muslim turned atheist, jew or to Christianity, this world would be a far more loving and peaceful place. What does that say of the religion of 'peace'?
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#194 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:50 PM

For the sake of argument let's say he died by poison Yes so what's the Big deal about it ? 

Quran - "Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful."

First Kings 11:1-3 indicates that King Solomon had 700 hundred wives and 300 hundred concubines! In sealing treaties in ancient days, it was customary for a lesser king to give his daughter in marriage to the greater king. Every time a new treaty was sealed, Solomon ended up with yet another wife. These wives were considered “tokens of friendship” and “sealed” the relationship between the two kings. (Reasoning from the Scriptures on 1 Kings) Scripture indicates that David also acquired wives and concubines, David’s blessings, including his wives, were given to him as a result of God’s favor (2 Sam. 5:12-13; 12:8; D & C 132:39). Scriptural records say that the Lord did command some of his ancient saints to practice plural marriage. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob—among others (D & C 132)—conformed to this ennobling and exalting principle; the whole history of ancient Israel was one in which plurality of wives was a divinely accepted and approved order of MATRIMONYarrow-10x10.png. Those who entered this order at the Lord’s command, and who kept the laws and conditions appertaining to it, have gained for themselves eternal exaltation in the highest heaven of the celestial world. ( Mormon Doctrine of Plural Marriage p. 578)

From the above accounts, we can clearly see that Prophets—including Muhammad—were allowed to be more polygamous than their followers, not just for carnal reasons, but for political and religious reasons pertaining to their call. Consequently, it is groundless to wonder why Muslims can’t marry 12 wives like their prophet, just as it is groundless to wonder why Jews and Christians can’t marry 700 like theirs! Islam didn’t invent polygamy; Islam only made polygamy more humane, instituting equal rights for all wives. And even so, Muslim women are not forced to accept this and may put a condition against it in their marriage contract.

{Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one.} (An-Nisaa’ 3:3)

your concern that Muhammad  “had intercourse outside of wedlock.” In Western society, it is common for a man to have mistresses or multiple extra-marital affairs. Women in this case are degraded to mere sex objects with absolutely no rights; they’re usually on the losing end of such liaisons. The same society, however, cannot accept a man having more than one wife so that women can retain their lawful rights and lead an honorable, dignified, and respectable life. If every adult American man married only one woman, there would still be more than 25 million women in the United States who would not be able to get husbands, at least considering that—according to latest statistics—10 percent of the American population is gay! That’s close to 30 million people! Thus the only option for a woman who cannot find a husband is either to marry a married man or to become “public property.” Islam gives women the honorable position by permitting the first option and disallowing the second. At least one of the reasons Islam has permitted limited polygamy is to protect the modesty of women!

How many more wives, only 4?  How many did Mohammed have?  How many slaves could you have?  Thanks for not saying Mohammed died of a cold.  Do you know why she poisoned Him and what happened to her?

#195 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:06 AM

http://www.centerfor...-shariah-jihad/

According to a new nationwide online survey (Below) of 600 Muslims living in the United States, significant minorities embrace supremacist notions that could pose a threat to America’s security and its constitutional form of government.

The numbers of potential jihadists among the majority of Muslims who appear not to be sympathetic to such notions raise a number of public policy choices that warrant careful consideration and urgent debate, including: the necessity for enhanced surveillance of Muslim communities; refugee resettlement, asylum and other immigration programs that are swelling their numbers and density; and the viability of so-called “countering violent extremism” initiatives that are supposed to stymie radicalization within those communities.

Overall, the survey, which was conducted by The Polling Company for the Center for Security Policy (CSP), suggests that a substantial number of Muslims living in the United States see the country very differently than does the population overall.  The sentiments of the latter were sampled in late May in another CSP-commissioned Polling Company nationwide survey.

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.”  When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey.  It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

By contrast, the broader survey found that a 63% majority of those sampled said that “the freedom to engage in expression that offends Muslims or anybody else is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and cannot be restricted.”

Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make shariah the law of the land in this country.

Center for Security Policy President, Frank J. Gaffney, Jr., observed:

The findings of the Center for Security Policy’s survey of Muslims in America suggests that we have a serious problem.  The Pew Research Center estimates that the number of Muslims in the United States was 2.75 million in 2011, and growing at a rate of 80-90 thousand a year.  If those estimates are accurate, the United States would have approximately 3 million Muslims today.  That would translate into roughly 300,000 Muslims living in the United States who believe that shariah is “The Muslim God Allah’s law that Muslims must follow and impose worldwide by Jihad.”

It is incumbent on the many American Muslims who want neither to live under the brutal repression of shariah nor to impose it on anybody else to work with the rest of us who revere and uphold the supremacy of the U.S. Constitution in protecting our nation against the Islamic supremacists and their jihad.

• dislike x 1

#196 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:40 AM

600 Muslims surveys and bullshit ? and what they think should happen and believe ?

Lets look at some facts - 

WORLD TOP 10:
Countries with highest reported crime rates:
(According to Total persons brought into formal contact with the police and/or criminal justice system, all crimes)   RANK COUNTRY Count: (2011) 1 United States of America 12,408,899 2 Germany 2,112,843 3 France 1,172,547 4 Russian Federation 1,041,340 5 Italy 900,870 6 Canada 628,920 7 Chile 611,322 8 Poland 521,942 9 Spain 377,965 10 Netherlands 372,305

Total population In The US - 319 million 

Muslim population - 

North America 22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png Canada R.png 35.3 3  % 1.06 22px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png Mexico R.png 117.6 0.26   % 0.3058 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States R.png 316.2 2.11  % 6.67

Only 1% of America’s more than 319 million residents are Muslim, according to the research group Ipsos MORI. But during a recent global survey, Americans told researchers that the Muslim population is 15 times greater than it really is. On the other hand, Americans grossly underestimated the number of Christians living in the country -- with an average guessing around 56% when the true figure is closer to 78%.

https://www.ipsos-mo...gets-wrong.aspx

Are Christians more violent than Muslims? What does the record say?

Murder rate: White America, like most Christian countries in the Americas, Africa and Eastern Europe, is markedly more violent than most of the Middle East (murders per 100,000 population):

• 0.6 Bahrain
  • 0.7 Oman
  • 0.8 United Arab Emirates
  • 0.9 Qatar
  • 1.0 Saudi Arabia
  • 1.2 Egypt
  • 1.7 Cyprus
  • 1.8 Jordan
  • 2.0 Iraq
  • 2.1 Israel
  • 2.2 Kuwait
  • 2.2 Lebanon
  • 2.3 Syria
  • 3.0 Iran
  • 3.3 Turkey
  • 3.4 WHITE AMERICA
  • 4.1 Palestine
  • 4.2 Yemen

Terrorist attacks: According to the FBI, only 6% of the terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were carried out by Muslim extremists. Even Jewish extremists carried out more (7%).

War: Wars with at least a million dead:

Christian wars:

• years: name: conservative body count in millions
  • 535-554: Gothic Wars: 5.0m
  • 790-1300: Reconquista: 7.0m
  • 1096-1272: Crusades: 2.0m
  • 1337-1453: Hundred Years’ War: 3.0m
  • 1562-1598: French Wars of Religion: 3.0m
  • 1568-1648: Dutch Revolt: 1.0m
  • 1618-1648: Thirty Years’ War: 3.0m
  • 1655-1660: Second Northern War: 3.0m
  • 1763-1864: Russian-Circassian War: 2.0m
  • 1792-1802: French Revolutionary Wars: 2.0m
  • 1803-1815: Napoleonic Wars: 3.5m
  • 1830-1903: War in Venezuela: 1.0m
  • 1882-1898: Conquests of Menelik II of Ethiopia: 5.0m
  • 1910-1920: Mexican Revolution: 1.0m
  • 1914-1918: First World War: 20.0m
  • 1917-1922: Russian Civil War: 5.0m
  • 1939-1945: Second World War: 41.5m (European deaths only)
  • 1946-1954: First Indochina War: 1.0m
  • 1950-1953: Korean War: 1.2m
  • 1955-1975: Vietnam War: 1.1m
  • 1998-2003: Second Congo War: 2.5m

Muslim wars:

• 1370-1405: Conquests of Tamerlane7.0m
  • 1681-1707: Conquests of Aurangzeb: 5.0m
  • 1967-1970: Nigerian Civil War: 1.0m
  • 1980-1988: Iran-Iraq War: 1.0m
  • 1983-2005: Second Sudanese Civil War: 1.0m
  • 1989-2001: Afghan Civil War: 1.4m

Seven times more people have died in Christian wars: 113.8 million compared to the 16.4 million who died in Muslim wars.

There are more Christians, but only about 50% more, nothing like seven times more.

Western history is Eurocentric, so we know more about wars in Christian lands than in Muslim ones. But not for wars since 1900, and there the imbalance is even worse: 73.3 million compared to 4.4 millon – 17 times more dead in Christian wars.

Some blame technology, yet the Muslim world has all the weapons the West had to kill over 100 million people. And yet it did not.

Democide: counts those who died not through war or street crime but through the wilful in/action of government, like genocide or Mao’s Great Leap Forward.

Christian democides of a million or more (does not count communist democides):

• 940-1917: Russia (tsarist): 2.1m
  • 1095-1272: Crusades: 1.0m
  • 1451-1870: European slave trade: 17.3m
  • 1492-1900: Latin America: 13.8m Amerindians
  • 1600-1900: Caribbean: 10.0m slaves worked to death
  • 1618-1648; Thirty Years War: 5.8m
  • 1651-1987: British Empire: 1.1m (not counting slavery)
  • 1800-1900: Brazil: 1.5m Amazon rubber companies
  • 1900-1920: Mexico: 1.4m
  • 1933-1945: Germany (Nazis): 20.9m
  • 1945-1948: Poland: 1.6m

Muslim democides of a million or more:

• 400-1900: Iran: 2.0m
  • 1110-1918: Ottoman Empire: 3.9m
  • 1958-1987: Pakistan: 1.5m
  • 1983-2005: Sudan: 1.9m Nuer, Dinka, Christians, Nuba, etc

Christians have killed eight times more people in democides than Muslims: 76.5 million compared to 9.3 million. Almost the same rate as for war.

talking about surveys 

Public Opinion Surveys

World Public Opinion (WPO) survey done in collaboration at that time with the University of Maryland reported that 51 percent of Americans believe "bombings and other types of attacks intentionally aimed at civilians are sometimes justified," while only 13 percent of American Muslims hold a similar view, with a full 81 percent saying violence against civilians is never justified.

A recent Gallup survey (2011) asks the same question separately -- first for a "military attacks against civilians" and then "individuals and small groups attacking civilians." Muslim Americans came out as the staunchest opponents of both overwhelmingly as compared to their neighbors.

In response to military attacks against civilians, 78 percent of Muslim Americans said such attacks are never justified as compared to 39 percent of Christians and 43 percent of Jews. Only 21 percent Muslim Americans approve of it "sometimes" as compared to 58 percent of Christians and 52 percent of Jews.

Eighty-nine percent of Muslim Americans surveyed by Gallup rejected violent individual attacks on civilians as compared to 71 percent of Christians and 75 percent of Jews. Muslims are the least likely to justify attacks on civilians. Only 11 percent of Muslims justified that sometimes such attacks are acceptable as compared to 27 percent of Christians and 22 percent of Jews.

The same is true when it comes to opposing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Muslim Americans are way ahead in their opposition to wars as compared to their neighbors.

However, when the Pew survey first came out in 2007, it did not provide any relief for Muslim Americans from Islamophobic media frenzy. Most reporters used it as an opportunity to fan hatred against Muslim Americans, focusing on the smaller number of Muslim Americans who justified attacks on civilians without comparing it to Christian Americans, who did the same even in a larger numbers.

Right-wing pundit Michelle Malkin proclaimed in the National Review that the poll "should be a wake-up call." Mark Steyn said it demonstrated the existence in America of "a huge comfort zone for the jihad to operate in," and on CNN, Anderson Cooper was horrified -- just horrified -- that "so many" American Muslims would support such violence.

Well, I was also horrified myself until I checked what our neighbors are saying about intentionally targeting civilians. As a peacemaker, I will only be satisfied fully when all Muslims and people of other faiths oppose killing civilians fully, whether that is by a military or a terrorist group. But these statistics do offer me comparative relief.

FBI Evidence

The same evidence of a peaceful Muslim community was provided by Michael E. Rolince, former FBI Special Agent in Charge of Counterterrorism, D.C. Field Office. He said the FBI conducted about 500,000 interviews without finding a single lead which could have helped the agency prevent the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

That number means that almost 40 percent of all Muslim households in the United States were probably touched by this investigation. Here is what this presidential award recipient with 30 years of counterterrorism and counterintelligence experience said on Dec. 17, 2005, one month after his retirement, at the Muslim Public Affairs Committee's annual convention in a panel titled, "Muslim Americans & Law Enforcement Partnership" (Here is an mp3 of his speech. His statement appears in the Q & A section):

"We conducted about a half a million interviews post 9/11 relative to the attacks of 9/11, and this is important because your community gets painted as not doing enough and you could have helped. I'm not aware -- and I know 9/11 about as well as anybody in the FBI knows 9/11 and that's not bragging that's just the reality -- I'm not aware of any single person in your community who, had they stepped forward, could have provided a clue to help us get out in front of this. The reality of that attack is that 19 people came here with what they needed. They spoke the language well enough to order meals and rent cars and hotel rooms. They had money coming in from overseas. Four people knew how to fly planes and 15 others were willing to be the muscle. They didn't need any witting help from anyone to do what they did. And thus far, and I'm not saying this is conclusive because 10 years from now someone might find something that changes it, we've not found a sitting single witting individual in your community, and that's a fact that gets overlooked because you get painted and that's why I'm so committed and remain committed to projects like this because what we are in the business of is facts and the truth."

Hate Crimes have risen 5x Against Muslims In the USA

http://rt.com/usa/23...crime-religion/

Quick Noble Verses that refute the terrorism LIE in Islam:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.  (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).  (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds.  (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.  (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God.  But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers.  (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion:  Truth stands out clear from error:  whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks.  And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.  (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam.   Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them).  (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)" "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

(The Noble Quran, 2:256)" "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

#197 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:46 AM

How many more wives, only 4?  How many did Mohammed have?  How many slaves could you have?  Thanks for not saying Mohammed died of a cold.  Do you know why she poisoned Him and what happened to her?

Only 12 compared to the 100's of  wives the biblical prophet had !

There are several Hadiths regarding to your latter question .. Most are fabricated . the most authentic is the one I posted above .

She poisoned him because As a Jew she Hated our prophet as he was spreading Islam so she wanted to see if He was a real prophet or not because according to him if he died he wasn't a real prophet but since the food informed Him he stopped eating it.. Nothing happened to her, On asking if she was to be killed the prophet replied NO

#198 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:13 AM

http://www.centerfor...-shariah-jihad/

According to a new nationwide online survey (Below) of 600 Muslims living in the United States, significant minorities embrace supremacist notions that could pose a threat to America’s security and its constitutional form of government.

The numbers of potential jihadists among the majority of Muslims who appear not to be sympathetic to such notions raise a number of public policy choices that warrant careful consideration and urgent debate, including: the necessity for enhanced surveillance of Muslim communities; refugee resettlement, asylum and other immigration programs that are swelling their numbers and density; and the viability of so-called “countering violent extremism” initiatives that are supposed to stymie radicalization within those communities.

Overall, the survey, which was conducted by The Polling Company for the Center for Security Policy (CSP), suggests that a substantial number of Muslims living in the United States see the country very differently than does the population overall.  The sentiments of the latter were sampled in late May in another CSP-commissioned Polling Company nationwide survey.

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.”  When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey.  It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

By contrast, the broader survey found that a 63% majority of those sampled said that “the freedom to engage in expression that offends Muslims or anybody else is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and cannot be restricted.”

Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make shariah the law of the land in this country.

Center for Security Policy President, Frank J. Gaffney, Jr., observed:

The findings of the Center for Security Policy’s survey of Muslims in America suggests that we have a serious problem.  The Pew Research Center estimates that the number of Muslims in the United States was 2.75 million in 2011, and growing at a rate of 80-90 thousand a year.  If those estimates are accurate, the United States would have approximately 3 million Muslims today.  That would translate into roughly 300,000 Muslims living in the United States who believe that shariah is “The Muslim God Allah’s law that Muslims must follow and impose worldwide by Jihad.”

It is incumbent on the many American Muslims who want neither to live under the brutal repression of shariah nor to impose it on anybody else to work with the rest of us who revere and uphold the supremacy of the U.S. Constitution in protecting our nation against the Islamic supremacists and their jihad.

Brother what language do you understand ??  I have already replied to these absurd remarks now several times . Don't be so naive and Please don't act like an imbecile and try to read them with a neutral mind not anti-Islamic. maybe then will you understand 

Prophet had a dozen wives. All of them were way older except Aisha - only 1 

Prophet never had any son or daughter from any of his wives except Fatima 

Let me re-post this again 

1-  The Bible's Prophets, and even Roman Emperors married girls as young as 8! 

2-  Mary got pregnant between the ages of 11 and 14 

3-  The minimum age for marriage in the US-State of Delaware in year 1880 was 7 

4-  According to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old   Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.

"In 1895, the age of consent in Delaware was 7, according to an article in The New York Times.[28]" (http://en.wikipedia...._consent_reform)

28. ^ "PURITY CONGRESS MEETS; A Great Gathering for Moral Work in the City of Baltimore. AIMS AND OBJECTS OF THE MOVEMENT Determined to Prevent State Regulation of Vice and to Rescue Fallen Men and Fallen Women.". The New York Times (BALTIMORE, Oct. 14.). October 15, 1895.

Also according to this article, the minimum age for marriage in the US-State ofDelaware in year 1880 was 7 [1]:

The following table was taken from http://chnm.gmu.edu/...mary-sources/24, which was posted on my blog by a Muslim brother, may Allah Almighty be pleased with him.

Primary Source Text Age Limit in Age of Consent Laws in Selected Countries   1880 1920 2007 Austria 14 14 14 Belgium - 16 16 Bulgaria 13 13 14 Denmark 12 12 15 England & Wales 13 16 16 Finland - 12 16 France 13 13 15 Germany 14 14 14 Greece - 12 15 Italy - 16 14 Luxembourg 15 15 16 Norway - 16 16 Portugal 12 12 14 Romania 15 15 15 Russia 10 14 16 Scotland 12 12 16 Spain 12 12 13 Sweden 15 15 15 Switzerland various 16 16 Turkey 15 15 18 Argentina - 12 13 Brazil - 16 14 Chile 20 20 18 Ecuador - 14 14 Canada 12 14 14 Australia       New South Wales 12 16 16 Queensland 12 17 16 Victoria 12 16 16 Western Australia 12 14 16 United States       Alabama 10 16 16 Alaska - 16 16 Arizona 12 18 18 Arkansas 10 16 16 California 10 18 18 Colorado 10 18 15 Connecticut 10 16 16 District of Columbia 12 16 16 Delaware 7 16 16 Florida 10 18 18 Georgia 10 14 16 Hawaii - - 16 Idaho 10 18 18 Illinois 10 16 17 Indiana 12 16 16 Iowa 10 16 16 Kansas 10 18 16 Kentucky 12 16 16 Louisiana 12 18 17 Maine 10 16 16 Maryland 10 16 16 Massachusetts 10 16 16 Michigan 10 16 16 Minnesota 10 18 16 Mississippi 10 18 16 Missouri 12 18 17 Montana 10 18 16 Nebraska 10 18 17 Nevada 12 18 16 New Hampshire 10 16 16 New Jersey 10 16 16 New Mexico 10 16 17 New York 10 18 17 North Carolina 10 16 16 North Dakota 10 18 18 Ohio 10 16 16 Oklahoma - - 16 Oregon 10 16 18 Pennsylvania 10 16 16 Rhode Island 10 16 16 South Carolina 10 16 16 South Dakota 10 18 16 Tennessee 10 18 18 Texas 10 18 17 Utah 10 18 16 Vermont 10 16 16 Virginia 12 16 18 Washington 12 18 16 West Virginia 12 16 16 Wisconsin 10 16 18 Wyoming 10 16 16

Source: "Age of Consent Laws [ Table ]," in Children and Youth in History, Item #24, http://chnm.gmu.edu/...mary-sources/24 (accessed March 2, 2013). Annotated by Stephen Robertson.

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia?  Thank you brother 'There is only one God' for this valuable information.  I will insha'Allah propagate it on the website.

Never forget also that according to the Roman Catholics' Encyclopedia "New Advent", Mary was as young as 12 when she married 99-year old Joseph.  This means that she was around 11 when she got pregnant with Jesus.  Visit: http://www.answering...y.com/aisha.htm.

Also, Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old [2].  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE AGE OF CONSENT IN USA NOT 1400 YEARS AGO BUT ONLY 140 YEARS AGO BEING 7 IN THAT PARTICULAR STATE ?

WHAT KIND OF SICK MINDED PEOPLE MADE THAT LAW ?

I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE .

IN ALL ABOVE COUNTRIES THE MINIMUM AGE FOR MARRIAGE WERE MOSTLY 10 JUST 140 YEARS AGO COMPARED TO USA(WERE WAS 7 )

1. Professor of history Margaret Wade Labarge

2. Professor Richard Wortley and Professor Stephen Smallbone, both of whom state that prior to the 1900s girls married very young,

“It needs to be remembered that many Medieval widows were not old, Important heiresses were often married between the ages of 5 and 10 and might find themselves widowed while still in their teens.” [1]

3. In the book, ‘Sex and Society’,

“In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty (Bullough 2004). Shakespeare’s Juliet was just 13, and there is no hint in the play that this was considered to be exceptional. The situation was similar on the other side of the Atlantic; Bullough reports the case in 1689 of a nine-year-old bride in Virginia. At the start of thenineteenth century in England, it was legal to have sex with a 10 year-old girl.” [2]

4. Richard A. Posner is chief judge of the U.S court of appeals, Seventh Circuit Chicago. Katherine B. Silbaugh is associate Professor at Boston University School of Law, they say that before the 1900s age of consent was ten years old,

“Until the late 20th century U.S. age of consent laws specifically names males as perpetrators and females as victims. Following English law, in which the age was set at 12 in 1275 and lowered to 10 in 1576, ages of consent in the American colonies were generally set at 10 or 12. The laws protected female virginity, which at the time was considered a valuable commodity until marriage. The theft of a girl’s chastity was seen as a property crime against her father and future husband. If two people were married and had sex, no matter what their age, no crime was committed because a woman was her husband’s property. In practice, too, the consent laws only protected white females, as many non-white females were enslaved or otherwise discriminated against by the legal system.” [3]

“The law governing the age of consent has changed dramatically in the United States during this century. Most states codified a statutory age of consent during the nineteenth century, and the usual age was ten years.” [4]

5. The Scottish Law prior to 1900s by Sir John Comyns and Stewart Kyd,

“By the law of Scotland, a woman cannot contrabere sponsalia before her age of seven years. 1 Rol. 343. I. 20.
But by common law, persons may marry at any age. Co. Lit. 33. A.
And upon such marriage the wife shall be endowed, if the attain the age of nine years, of what whatsoever age her husband be; but not before the age of nine years. Co. L. 33. A.” [5]

6. Professor of Sociology Anthony Joseph Paul Cortese says that a 50 year old man being with a girl under 10 (being intimate) Under United States law was legal until the mid 1960s,

“In 1962, the American Law Institute recommended that the legal age of consent to sex- that is, the age below which sex is defined as statutory rape- be dropped in every state to age 10 (Katchadourian and Lund 1972: 439). In fact, until the mid 1960s, the legal age of consent in Delaware was 7 (Kling, 1965: 216). So a 50 year old man could legally have sexual intercourse with a 7 year old boy or girl.” [6]

7. Maureen Dabbagh is a writer and author. Born in Michigan, she serves as a Virginia Supreme Court Family Mediator, she echoes the same statements as previous authors,

“…the nineteenth century, the minimum age of consent for sexual intercourse in most American states was 10 years. In Delaware it was only 7 years.” [7]

8. Mike A. Males is an American sociologist who writes from a pro youth rights perspective. Males is a professor at the University of California, he writes,

“These early laws specified that a girl consenting to sex had to be at least 10 to 12 years old in most states, with a few specifying ages as old as 14 or 16. In Delaware, the age of consent was seven, based on ancient English laws setting the age squire.” [8]

9. Arthur Siccan Author of the Book: ‘What’s Wrong in America: A Look at Troublesome Issues in Our Country’, goes in a lot of detail on the issue of marriage at earlier times,

“Traditionally, across the globe, the age of consent for sexual union was a matter for the family to decide, or a tribal custom. In most cases, this coincided with signs of puberty, menstruation for a woman and pubic hair for a man.
Sir Edward Coke in 17th century England ‘made it clear that the marriage of girls under 12 was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband’s estate was 9. The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example Mary Hathaway of Virginia, was only 9 when she was married to William Williams.
Portugal, Spain, Denmark and the Swiss canons, initially set the age of consent at 10-12 years and then raised it to between 13 and 16 years in the second half of the 19th century. Historically, the English common law set the age of consent to range from 10- 12. In the United States, by the 1880s, most states set the age of consent at 10-12, and in one state Delaware, the age of consent was only 7. Social and resulting legal attitudes toward the appropriate age of consent have drifted upwards in modern times. For example while ages from 10 to 13 were typically acceptable in Western countries during the mid-19the century, the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century were marked by changing.
I believe that a lot of our current mores come from reluctance to let our children mature mentally as quickly as our bodies do. Keep in mind that not all societies share Western mores. And to my surprise, until the latter part of the 19th Century, Children in the Western nations were engaged and married at a much earlier age. The trend to give children more time to mature is relatively new.
In his book, The Emphatic civilization, (Penguin, NY, 200) Jeremy Rifkin points out that the concept of adolescence only emerged during the last decade of the nineteenth century and the first three decades of the twentieth century. Society started to think of childhood as extending beyond puberty, into the later teenage years. Before that, children were considered to graduate into adulthood with the onset of puberty.” [9]

10. The ’American Bar Association’ Journal [August 1996]:

“1275 English common law criminalizes statutory rape- sex between a man and a woman below the age of consent, which was first set at 12 years.
1576 Common Law age of consent lowered to 10 years.
1700s-1800s Statutory rape at common law adopted in the united states. States set the age of consent at 10 or 12 years.” [10]

11. Sinikka Elliott

“The statutes governing the minimum age under which sex cannot be legally consensual, and laws concerning marriage and workers rights, were modified to reflect these changing discourses around childhood. Age of sexual consent, for example, rose from 7 during colonial times to 10, 12, and eventually as high as 14 during the eighteenth centuries. By the late 1800s, the average age of consent in the United States was 14. Across the nation, however the age of consent was raised slowly, unevenly, and with great reluctance.” [11]

12. Susan M. Ross

“According to British common law during the colonial period, the age of consent was seven. Today we are astounded that girls of this age were assumed to know enough about sex (or about sin) to make such a decision competently.” [12]

13. Carolyn Cocca:

“At what age is a person capable of making and informed decision about whether or not to engage in sex? Would it be7,10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, or 21? Over the last 300 years, all the ages listed above were thought to be that magic age at which one could make such a decision, and all the ages listed above have, at various times, been inscribed into law as the age of consent to sex.” [13]

14. Merril D. Smith says that the age which a girl could marry was 10 to 13 in most societies,

“To that end, from ancient times to the present, many societies have acted to try to safeguard children from rape and other forms of sexual degradation, though they might define sexual degradation differently from era to era and from place to place. One way societies have tried to protect young girls is through laws that designate a statutory age of consent. Such laws prohibit men from having sexual relations with females under a specified age on legal theory that they are too young and immature to make informed decision and, therefore, are incapable of giving a legal consent. Historically, the age of consent was set at 10 or 13 years, depending on the era and the culture, and tended to coincide with female puberty, which was also the age at which a female could marry without parental permission.” [14]

15. Melissa Hope Ditmore

“United States, the age of consent was much lower. For example, in New York, the age of consent was ten years until 1885. After 1885, age of consent laws changed around the country, reaching 16 in New York in 1889 and 18 in 1895. Prior to these changes the age of consent in most places in the United States was 10 or 12 years.” [15]

16. Caryn Neumann

“Historically the age of consent was set somewhere between 10 and 13 years, depending on the Era and the culture, and tending to coincide with female puberty. In modern United States, the age of consent ranges from 14 – 18 years with 16 years as the standard.” [16]

17. Martha Rosenthal:

“During colonial times in the United States, the age of consent was 10 (except in Delaware, where the age of consent was 7).” [17]

18. Paula S. Fass

“Age of consent laws rose from as low as ten to between thirteen (France 1863) AND SIXTEEN (England and Wales 1885).” [18]

19. Edward J. Wood says that Thomas Lord Berkley was contracted to a girl who was at the time 7 years old and were to consummate the marriage 4 years later, but due to illness the marriage was consummated the following year,

“Thomas, Lord Berkeley, was contracted to Margaret, daughter of Gerald Warren, Lord Lisle, in the forty-first year of Edward III.; and by reason of her tender age- she was then only about seven years old- it was arranged that she should remain with her father for four years; but sickness happening in the family, they were married in the November following.” [19]

This is not an Islamic issue . it was a universal/global issue. 

What kind of sick minded people would make the age of consent 7 in 1880 in the USA ? do you have any idea how many girls were married forcibly At such tender age and force to sex ? a dick in their mouth ? not ONE but in thousands .. care to explain ?

#199 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:45 AM

Crime is relative though isn't it? In Muslim countries you can rape or bash your wife and police won't do a thing (not a crime). In Singapore you get your arse whipped for chewing gum. In Western countries you can burn bibles, qurans, flags, say your leader is a dickhead and that's fine. Other countries, not so fine.

North Korea boasts having a low crime rate. Does that mean the government is doing something right? I doubt it

In Islamic countries, such as Saudi Arabia you are either Muslim or not (not = probably dead). Everyone must be a practising Muslim and everyone studies the religion intensely (why are so many ignorant then in the way they treat women?). In other countries like America, 70+% might identify with Christianity but how many of them actually practice and study it? Probably less than half that at a guess.

Forget statistics and past atrocities of all religions for a moment and take a look at the core values of the religions. Tell me some core values of Islam? Eg one of Christianity is 'love thy neighbour'

Forexworld you sound quite upset and dissulusioned. The starting hallmarks to extremism. The more leading questions you google and learn one side, the more brainwashed you get. Keep in mind, while some sick bastard in America in the 1800s let young 7 year old girls get a smelly, hairy old dick in their mouth difference is, NO ONE alive today idolises that sick bastard. But BILLIONS of Muslims idolise Mohammed, who was even 'sicker' in that regard and was a murderer, rapist and thief to boot. And the sad fact is, Muslims today emulate this and would use Mohammed as an example of why it's 'allowed' to do so.

Take a look at today however. Hundreds of thousands of Muslim girls are married off at young and tender ages to much older men (perhaps for financial gain on the part of the little girls family) to have sex and a dick in their mouth. That is Islam TODAY! Some that refuse are stoned to death. Clearly Islam isn't the bastion of peace and goodwill you claim.

In Christianity, to kill ones self is a mortal sin and ensures you never reach Gods Kingdom. Is Islam different? Plenty of people lining up to get bombs strapped to their bodies so they can blow themselves up with a bus load of children. I guess one core difference between the religions is the value of a life. Might be a 'minority' that do it but something they read in the quran is making them believe this shit. Amazing what you can cherry pick.

When will your religious leaders denounce ISIS and call them out for what they are (or aren't) if what they do is NOT ISLAM then why aren't your people more angry at them. A crappy video of Mohammed was enough to rile up every Muslim in the world and want the death of any non believer. Where is the energy against ISIS which you claim is not Islamic and tarnishing your religion more than a crappy video, Jews or Americans ever could collectively since Islams inception. Where are your own harsh words of that group?

Edited by shifter, 09 July 2015 - 08:56 AM.

#200 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:40 PM

Crime is relative though isn't it? In Muslim countries you can rape or bash your wife and police won't do a thing (not a crime). In Singapore you get your arse whipped for chewing gum. In Western countries you can burn bibles, qurans, flags, say your leader is a dickhead and that's fine. Other countries, not so fine.

North Korea boasts having a low crime rate. Does that mean the government is doing something right? I doubt it

In Islamic countries, such as Saudi Arabia you are either Muslim or not (not = probably dead). Everyone must be a practising Muslim and everyone studies the religion intensely (why are so many ignorant then in the way they treat women?). In other countries like America, 70+% might identify with Christianity but how many of them actually practice and study it? Probably less than half that at a guess.

Forget statistics and past atrocities of all religions for a moment and take a look at the core values of the religions. Tell me some core values of Islam? Eg one of Christianity is 'love thy neighbour'

Forexworld you sound quite upset and dissulusioned. The starting hallmarks to extremism. The more leading questions you google and learn one side, the more brainwashed you get. Keep in mind, while some sick bastard in America in the 1800s let young 7 year old girls get a smelly, hairy old dick in their mouth difference is, NO ONE alive today idolises that sick bastard. But BILLIONS of Muslims idolise Mohammed, who was even 'sicker' in that regard and was a murderer, rapist and thief to boot. And the sad fact is, Muslims today emulate this and would use Mohammed as an example of why it's 'allowed' to do so.

Take a look at today however. Hundreds of thousands of Muslim girls are married off at young and tender ages to much older men (perhaps for financial gain on the part of the little girls family) to have sex and a dick in their mouth. That is Islam TODAY! Some that refuse are stoned to death. Clearly Islam isn't the bastion of peace and goodwill you claim.

In Christianity, to kill ones self is a mortal sin and ensures you never reach Gods Kingdom. Is Islam different? Plenty of people lining up to get bombs strapped to their bodies so they can blow themselves up with a bus load of children. I guess one core difference between the religions is the value of a life. Might be a 'minority' that do it but something they read in the quran is making them believe this shit. Amazing what you can cherry pick.

When will your religious leaders denounce ISIS and call them out for what they are (or aren't) if what they do is NOT ISLAM then why aren't your people more angry at them. A crappy video of Mohammed was enough to rile up every Muslim in the world and want the death of any non believer. Where is the energy against ISIS which you claim is not Islamic and tarnishing your religion more than a crappy video, Jews or Americans ever could collectively since Islams inception. Where are your own harsh words of that group?

Ignorance..

why should I forget a fact not past but both past and present? This is what the so called Christians and atheists have been doing all over the years and they will continue to do so . 12.5 million -15 million reported Crimes being committed every year .even if you add the countries crime rate from no.2 to no.10 it would not cross even the half of crime rate happening in the USA. hundreds of woman being raped, tortured everyday by so called more tolerable religion "christianity(while the word is not even mentioned in the bible) and atheistic people...   Isn't the bible all about spreading love / love thy neighbour ? do you know what the US has been doing in  Guantanamo Bay ? Slavery,rape,murder,torture amongst thousands of people woman and children are just to name a few ! thousands of atrocity go unreported committed by the USA soldiers just like the Mahmudiyah killings. 

"Crime is relative though isn't it? In Muslim countries you can rape or bash your wife and police won't do a thing (not a crime). In Singapore you get your arse whipped for chewing gum. In Western countries you can burn bibles, qurans, flags, say your leader is a dickhead and that's fine. Other countries, not so fine."

Who said a Non-Muslim cannot enter Saudi arabia ? Surely they can , they are just not allowed to  preach publicly and  prohibited to enter the sacred city , mecca.. why ? Ask their government - The large number of foreign workers living in Saudi Arabia (8 million expatriates out of a total population of 27 million includes non-Muslims.there are nearly a million Christians as well as Hindus and Buddhists—nearly all foreign workers—in Saudi Arabia
. what does the SHARIA LAW say about this let's analyze - According to the sharia Law - which is directly from the Quran itself you are to be punished for the ill-treatment of your wife/woman .Yes it is incumbent on a wife that she doesn't refuse her husband's desire BUT if she does that doesn't give the husband the right to force her .. Woman are only to be reminded, advised and beaten Lightly , Now let's look at the hadith on beating woman lightly -
Ibn Abbas, a companion of Muhammad, and to this part he himself said this is only a light tap. When asked about the light hitting, he said it refers to using a siwak (toothbrush).  Furthermore, Muhammad commented on this verse, where he said “a light tap that leaves no mark.”

Muhammed himself Forbade The beating of woman 

Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them.

(Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)" Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Haydah: "I said: Apostle of Allah, how should we approach our wives and how should we leave them? He replied: Approach your tilth when or how you will, give her (your wife) food when you take food, clothe when you clothe yourself, do not revile her face, and do not beat her.

(Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2138)" Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: "He who believes in Allah and the Hereafter, if he witnesses any matter he should talk in good terms about it or keep quiet. Act kindly towards woman, for woman is created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it, you will break it, and if you leave it, its crookedness will remain there. So act kindly towards women. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3468)

" "O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

So that does mean if our prophet Muhammed completed his marriage with a 9 year old everyone should do that, is that what you call idolizing ? See this is the problem with you people..you cherry pick things without context without even reasoning,applying judgement or using brains just like the rest of anti-Islamic people . What about this - Most of prophet's wives were quite older, early 20's and 30's ..the best being Khadija who was 25 years older than the prophet and with whom muhammed spend most of his life .. So it's a ration of 12:1 . so accordingly If most of his wives were in early 20's and 30's shouldn't muslims all over the world do that or shouldn't they marry woman 25 years older than that ?

an american Bastard and no one idolizing him ?

you see there is a problem in your statement.. It's not one American bastard in 1880's but thousands of such who married young girls And forced them. I urge you to see the statistics.. And it was perfectly legal by law , who made this law ? A bunch of non-religious people,right ? , . Infact this wasn't a US problem but a universal problems. several countries Had this law around 100 - 150 years ago and this atrocity was Committed by Million's if not billion .. it's a historical Fact .. Perhaps you should fight with them first as these events were in recent times ? 

No one idolizing that sick American Bastard ?

Every year more than 3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States involving more than 6 million children (a report can include multiple children). The United States has one of the worst records among industrialized nations – losing on average between four and seven children every day to child abuse and neglect. 1, 2. A report of a child abuse is made every ten seconds.Yearly, referrals to state child protective services involve 6.3 million children, and around 3 million of those children are subject to an investigated report According to figures released by UNICEF, over the past decade more than 20,000 American children are believed to have been killed in their own homes by family members. That is nearly four times the number of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, and means that America has the worst record of child abuse in the industrialized world.

Twenty-seven children under the age of 15 die from physical abuse or neglect every week in America. According to UNICEF, the United States has 2.4 annual deaths per 100,000 children, compared to 1.4 for France; 1 in Japan, and 0.9 in the United Kingdom. Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that: 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse; Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident; During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized; Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized; Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

Prevalence as reported by participants in landmark CDC/Kaiser Permanente Adverse Childhood Experiences study 1
Category Prevalence (%) Physical Abuse 28.3 Sexual Abuse 20.7 Emotional Abuse 10.6 Physical Neglect 9.9 Emotional Neglect 14.8

and you Think we are the enemies ?

it's not about  googling, on the contrary that  is what you are doing. You go on the internet read some blogs, see the news,read newspaper "ISIS killed, beheaded this and that, raped woman etc etc" watch videos on youtube people getting captured and are going being escorted to get decapitated like the one shadowhawx posted as as ISIS . but the video was shot In 2008 and was completely fabricated . this is what you believe while thousands of man,woman children are assaulted,killed,murdered,raped tortured by so called Christians,Atheist and US people/soldiers in and out of their land and they go Unnoticed . why ? 

The Media, you see this is what the western media does. 99% are Anti - Islamic spreading propaganda against Islam. One kill in Syria by ISIS - CNBC Headlines ...just about anything happening bad in the name of islam is the headlines

Today there are very few Muslim populations In the world That idolizes Prophet Muhammed , if there were Billions of people Idolizing Prophet Muhammed Islam would have taken over the entire world.

Let me be clear ISIS is not just un-Islamic it's Anti-Islamic . they are the devils 
if we want to stop ISIS, we must deny it any claim to represent Islam and starve it of the fuel of injustice, Despite misappropriating and misusing the name “Islamic State,” ISIS is little more than a criminal gang that attaches itself like a leech to revered symbols of Islam. It exploits counterproductive Western policies driving desperate people into its fold and uses injustices in the Muslim world as a smokescreen to cover its own cruelty. When ISIS uses the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada, and the Prophet Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) seal on its flag, it quite literally – and falsely – claims to uphold the banner of Islam. When ISIS says it is establishing a “Caliphate,” an historic term that resonates with Muslims worldwide, it does so to fool those who have experienced nothing but injustice and oppression into believing past glories will be restored. Every time we refer to ISIS as the “Islamic State,” call its members “jihadists” or in any way grant it the religious legitimacy that it so desperately seeks, we simultaneously boost its brand, tarnish the image of Islam and further marginalize the vast majority of Muslims who are disgusted by the group’s un-Islamic actions. Islam prohibits the extremism exhibited by ISIS.

It is forbidden in Islam to issue fatwas without all the necessary learning requirements. Even then fatwas must follow Islamic legal theory as defined in the Classical texts. It is also forbidden to cite a portion of a verse from the Qur’an—or part of a verse—to derive a ruling without looking at everything that the Qur’an and Hadith teach related to that matter. In other words, there are strict subjective and objective prerequisites for fatwas, and one cannot ‘cherrypick’ Qur’anic verses for legal arguments without considering the entire Qur’an and Hadith. 2- It is forbidden in Islam to issue legal rulings about anything without mastery of the Arabic language.
3- It is forbidden in Islam to oversimplify Shari’ah matters and ignore established Islamic sciences.
4- It is permissible in Islam [for scholars] to differ on any matter, except those fundamentals of religion that all Muslims must know.
5- It is forbidden in Islam to ignore the reality of contemporary times when deriving legal rulings.
6- It is forbidden in Islam to kill the innocent.
7- It is forbidden in Islam to kill emissaries, ambassadors, and diplomats; hence it is forbidden to kill journalists and aid workers.
8- Jihad in Islam is defensive war. It is not permissible without the right cause, the right purpose and without the right rules of conduct.
9- It is forbidden in Islam to declare people non-Muslim unless he (or she) openly declares disbelief.
10- It is forbidden in Islam to harm or mistreat—in any way—Christians or any ‘People of the Scripture’.
11- It is obligatory to consider Yazidis as People of the Scripture.
12- The re-introduction of slavery is forbidden in Islam. It was abolished by universal consensus.
13- It is forbidden in Islam to force people to convert.
14- It is forbidden in Islam to deny women their rights.
15- It is forbidden in Islam to deny children their rights.
16- It is forbidden in Islam to enact legal punishments (hudud) without following the correct procedures that ensure justice and mercy.
17- It is forbidden in Islam to torture people.
18- It is forbidden in Islam to disfigure the dead.
19- It is forbidden in Islam to attribute evil acts to God .
20- It is forbidden in Islam to destroy the graves and shrines of Prophets and Companions.
21- Armed insurrection is forbidden in Islam for any reason other than clear disbelief by the ruler and not allowing people to pray.
22- It is forbidden in Islam to declare a caliphate without consensus from all Muslims.
23- Loyalty to one’s nation is permissible in Islam.
24- After the death of the Prophet , Islam does not require anyone to emigrate anywhere.

#201 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:06 PM

Aiasha was 6 when Mohammed became attracted to her.  What happened to her parents?  What religion were they?  Mohammed died of poisoning when he ate a lamb shank cooked for him by a Jewish woman.  Why, again, did she poison Him?  What did Mohammed do to her husband and children?  How long did it take Him to die after she "cut His aorta?" You can write a book and try to change the subject but the subject is "evidence for ISLAM."

• dislike x 1

#202 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:17 PM

What about wars?  Should I limit my list to modern times?  I think many are left out of the list above but I will limit myself to Islam and its early battles.

Speaking of peace did Islam in its beginning expand by peace?  From 623 to 777, a span of 154 years, there are 83 military conflicts involving the Muslims . .  Google these sources.  Also here are a few web sources to get you started.
http://www.britannic...e-early-battles
http://www.ranker.co...ttles/reference
http://www.albalagh....tory/rise.shtml
http://www.answering...ls/tt1/tt3.html
http://en.wikipedia....eer_of_Muhammad
----------------------------------------------------
    570--Birth of Muhammad in Mecca into the tribe of Quraish.
    577--Muhammad's mother dies.
    580--Death of Abdul Muttalib, Muhammad's grandfather.
    583--First journey to Syria with a trading Caravan.
    595--Muhammad marries Khadijah, a rich widow several years older than him.
    595--Second journey to Syra.
    598--His son, Qasim, is born.
    600--His daughter, Zainab, is born.
    603--His daughter, Um-e-Kalthum, is born.
    604--His daughter, Ruqayya, is born.
    605--Placement of Black Stone in Ka'aba.
    605--His daughter, Fatima, is born.
    610--Mohammed, in a cave on Mt. Hira, hears the angel Gabriel tell him that
    Allah is the only true God.
    613--Muhammad's first public preaching of Islam at Mt. Hira; gets few converts.
    615--Muslims persecuted by the Quraish.
    619--Marries Sau'da and Aisha.
    620--Institution of five daily prayers.
    622--Muhammad immigrates from Mecca to Medina, which was then called Yathrib, gets
    more converts.
    623--Battle of Waddan.
    623--Battle of Safwan.
    623--Battle of Dul-'Ashir.
    624--Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement.
    624--Zakat becomes mandatory.
    624--Battle of Badr.
    624--Battle of Bani Salim.
    624--Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr.
    624--Battle of Bani Qainuqa'.
    624--Battle of Sawiq.
    624--Battle of Ghatfan.
    624--Battle of Bahran.
    625--Battle of Uhud; 70 Muslims are killed.
    625--Battle of Humra-ul-Asad.
    625--Battle of Banu Nudair.
    625--Battle of Dhatur-Riqa.
    626--Battle of Badru-Ukhra.
    626--Battle of Dumatul-Jandal.
    626--Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah.
    627--Battle of the Trench.
    627--Battle of Ahzab.
    627--Battle of Bani Quraiza.
    627--Battle of Bani Lahyan.
    627--Battle of Ghaiba.
    627--Battle of Khaibar.
    628--Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish.
    630--Muhammad conquers Mecca.
    630--Battle of Hunsin.
    630--Battle of Tabuk.
    632--Muhammad dies.
    632--Abu-Bakr, Muhammad's father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to
    enforce Islam in Arabia.
    633--Battle at Oman.
    633--Battle at Hadramaut.
    633--Battle of Kazima.
    633--Battle of Walaja.
    633--Battle of Ulleis.
    633--Battle of Anbar.
    634--Battle of Basra.
    634--Battle of Damascus.
    634--Battle of Ajnadin.
    634--Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph.
    634--Battle of Namaraq.
    634--Battle of Saqatia.
    635--Battle of Bridge.
    635--Battle of Buwaib.
    635--Conquest of Damascus.
    635--Battle of Fahl.
    636--Battle of Yermuk.
    636--Battle of Qadsiyia.
    636--Conquest of Madain.
    637--Battle of Jalula.
    638--Battle of Yarmouk.
    638--The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem.
    638--Conquest of Jazirah.
    639--Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt.
    641--Battle of Nihawand.
    642--Battle of Rayy in Persia.
    643--Conquest of Azarbaijan.
    644--Conquest of Fars.
    644--Conquest of Kharan.
    644--Umar is murdered.  Othman becomes the Caliph.
    647--Conquest of the island of Cypress.
    644--Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
    648--Campaign against the Byzantines.
    651--Naval battle against the Byzantines.
    654--Islam spreads into North Africa.
    656--Uthman is murdered.  Ali become Caliph.
    658--Battle of Nahrawan.
    659--Conquest of Egypt.
    661--Ali is murdered.
    662--Egypt falls to Islam rule.
    666--Sicily is attacked by Muslims.
    677--Siege of Constantinople.
    687--Battle of Kufa.
    691--Battle of Deir ul Jaliq.
    700 --Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam.
    700--Military campaigns in North Africa.
    702--Battle of Deir ul Jamira.
    711--Muslims invade Gibraltar.
    711--Conquest of Spain.
    713--Conquest of Multan.
    716--Invasion of Constantinople.
    732--Battle of Tours in France.
    740--Battle of the Nobles.
    741--Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa.
    744--Battle of Ain al Jurr.
    746--Battle of Rupar Thutha.
    748--Battle of Rayy.
    749--Battle of lsfahan.
    749--Battle of Nihawand.
    750--Battle of Zab.
    772--Battle of Janbi in North Africa.
    777--Battle of Saragossa in Spain.

What is going on now simply reflects Islam at its roots.  They have been doing this from the beginning. 

• dislike x 1

#203 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:27 PM

Finally as an aside, yes there are pedophiles outside Islam.  And the point?  Please define "pedophile."

• dislike x 1

#204 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:06 AM

I agree America has a lot of hideous social problems. Plenty indeed, but very few are directly related to Christianity. I think it's unfair women in many Islamic countries are essentially shunned from participating in society because the men can't keep their dicks in their pants or think normal, non sexuality thoughts in the company of women. If your religion and it's followers are so disciplined, there should be no urges seeing a beautiful woman in nice clothes and make up that makes her feel good about herself. Instead many men order her to wear a burqa or niqab and she is essentially in house arrest unless she has a relative escort. All because the men can't practice self decency and control

Most Christian nations I'm aware of separate church and state. Islamic countries don't. So essentially all your 'barbaric' and misogynistic laws are a direct result of your religion.

The 1800s were are hideous time. It's not just the marrying of under-age girls. They used orphans for human experimentation too. It was a horrible time to live for everyone. Can we blame Christianity for that? We're these things inspired by Jesus?

I'm glad you clarified what is/isn't Islam especially in relation to ISIS/Daesh. I wish your leaders would call them out though.
  • Good Point x 1

#205 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:55 AM

See this is the problems with you people.. Where are you sourcing these things from ? from Anti-Islamic website .. Fabricated , completely false ..

what were the total casualty in such wars ? and how are they compared to Christian wars ?

This is what they do this is how they brainwashed you !You see fire instead of light, ugliness instead of good. You distort and present every good quality as a great vice. It reflects your own depravity... the critics are blind. 

in the Qur'an, the final testament of the Lord, we read: ...“And say (O Mohammed), ‘The truth has come from your Lord. Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve.’”[18: 29]

If we look at history, we would find that no where did Muslims ever force anyone to convert to Islam under any kind of pressure, physical or psychological. As a matter of fact, Islam has guaranteed religious freedom to everybody, and had it been otherwise, you wouldn’t have found millions of non-Muslims who still live in Muslim lands today, and have lived there for the past hundreds of years. For instance, Muslims have ruled lands like India, Egypt, Middle East and Spain for hundreds of years, yet we find that the non-Muslim population in those lands are numbered in millions and that they still practice their religions with freedom and, in some cases, they are the majority in the land. If Muslims really forced the natives of Spain to convert to Islam, there would not be a single person to raise the sword and kick the Muslims out of Spain. If Muslims really forced the natives of India to convert to Islam, we wouldn't see more Hindus in India than Muslims today. If Muslims really forced the Coptic Christians of Egypt to convert to Islam, we wouldn't see any Christian in Egypt today. why are they there? Simply because they were allowed to practice their religion freely.

The greatest crime, the greatest “sin” of Muhammad in the eyes of the Christian West is that he did not allow himself to be slaughtered, to be “crucified” by his enemies. He ably defended himself, his family and his followers; and finally vanquished his enemies. Muhammad’s success is the Christians’ gall of disappointment: He did not believe in any vicarious sacrifice for the sins of others. He believed and behaved naturally: “in the state of nature, every one has a right to defend his person and possessions, and extend his hostilities to a reasonable amount of satisfaction and retaliation,” says Gibbon, the master historian in his “Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.” His struggle and victory over the forces of unbelief and evil made the editors of the Encyclopedia Britannica to exclaim, Muhammad to be “The most successful of all religious personalities.” How can the enemies of Islam account for Muhammad’s phenomenal achievements except to decry that he spread his religion at the point of the sword? He forced Islam down peoples’ throats!? “History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

You do not have to be a historian like O’Leary to know that the Muslims ruled Spain for 736 years. The longest the Christians ever ruled over Muslims was 500 years in Mozambique, a territory captured from an Arab governor by the name of Musa-bin-baique, a name they could not properly pronounce, hence the name Mozambique. Even today, after five centuries of Christian overlordship the country is still 60 percent Muslim. However, after eight centuries in Spain the Muslims were totally eliminated from that country so that not even one man was left to give the Azan (the Muslim call to prayer). If the Muslims had used force, military or economic there would not have been any Christian left in Spain to have kicked the Muslims out. One can blame the Muslims for exploitation if you like but one cannot charge them with using the sword to convert Spaniards to the Islamic religion. Today, Islam is still spreading all over the world and Muslims have no sword!! The Muslims were also the masters of India for a thousand years, but eventually when the sub-continent received independence in 1947, the Hindus obtained three quarters of the country and the Muslims the balance of the one-quarter. Why? Because the Muslims did not force Islam down the Hindus’ throats! In Spain and in India, the Muslims were no paragons of virtue, yet they obeyed the Quranic injunction to the letter: “Let there be no compulsion in religion: for truth stands out distinct from error. (Quran 2:256)

Indonesia:
It is a fact that about two hundred million Indonesians are Muslim, yet no conquering Muslim army ever landed on any of its over two thousand islands.

Malaysia: 
The overwhelming number of its people in this country are Muslims yet no Muslim soldier had landed there either.

Africa:
The majority of the people on the East coast of Africa as far down as Mozambique, as well as the bulk of the inhabitants on the West coast of the continent are Muslims, but history does not record any invading hoards of Muslims from anywhere. What sword? Where was the sword? The Muslim trader did the job. The Prophet good conduct and moral rectitude achieved the miracle of conversion. “All what you say seems incontrovertible, Mr. Deedat,” says the Christian controversialist, “but we are talking about Islam at its very beginning, the way in which your prophet converted the pagans to his faith! How did he do it if not with the sword?”

It is claimed that “Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.” The overall increase of all the sects and denominations of Christianity was a staggering 138% with the incredible increase of Islam by 235% in the same period of time of half-a-century. It is further affirmed that in Britain and the United States of America, Islam is the fastest growing faith. It is said that in Britain “There are more Muslims than Methodists in the country.” You have a right to ask, “What sword?” The answer is, “The sword indeed!” (Thomas Carlyle) It is the sword of intellect? It is the fulfillment of yet another prophecy: “It is he (God almighty) Who Has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) that he may  it prevail over all religions, and enough is God for a witness.” (Quran 48:28).. Islam will prevail. It is the promise of God, and His Promise is true. But how? With the sword? Not even if we had the laser gun! Could we use it? The Holy Quran forbids us to use force as a means of converting! Yet the verse prophesies that Islam would be the most dominant of religions. The triumphs of its doctrines have already started and is gaining hold over the religious ideology and doctrines of the various schools of thought in the world. Though not in the name of Islam, but in the name of reformation and amendments, the doctrines of Islam are being fastly grafted into the various religious orders.

What about wars?  Should I limit my list to modern times?  I think many are left out of the list above but I will limit myself to Islam and its early battles.

Speaking of peace did Islam in its beginning expand by peace?  From 623 to 777, a span of 154 years, there are 83 military conflicts involving the Muslims . .  Google these sources.  Also here are a few web sources to get you started.
http://www.ranker.co...ttles/reference
http://www.albalagh....tory/rise.shtml
http://www.answering...ls/tt1/tt3.html
http://en.wikipedia....eer_of_Muhammad
----------------------------------------------------
    570--Birth of Muhammad in Mecca into the tribe of Quraish.
    577--Muhammad's mother dies.
    580--Death of Abdul Muttalib, Muhammad's grandfather.
    583--First journey to Syria with a trading Caravan.
    595--Muhammad marries Khadijah, a rich widow several years older than him.
    595--Second journey to Syra.
    598--His son, Qasim, is born.
    600--His daughter, Zainab, is born.
    603--His daughter, Um-e-Kalthum, is born.
    604--His daughter, Ruqayya, is born.
    605--Placement of Black Stone in Ka'aba.
    605--His daughter, Fatima, is born.
    610--Mohammed, in a cave on Mt. Hira, hears the angel Gabriel tell him that
    Allah is the only true God.
    613--Muhammad's first public preaching of Islam at Mt. Hira; gets few converts.
    615--Muslims persecuted by the Quraish.
    619--Marries Sau'da and Aisha.
    620--Institution of five daily prayers.
    622--Muhammad immigrates from Mecca to Medina, which was then called Yathrib, gets
    more converts.
    623--Battle of Waddan.
    623--Battle of Safwan.
    623--Battle of Dul-'Ashir.
    624--Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement.
    624--Zakat becomes mandatory.
    624--Battle of Badr.
    624--Battle of Bani Salim.
    624--Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr.
    624--Battle of Bani Qainuqa'.
    624--Battle of Sawiq.
    624--Battle of Ghatfan.
    624--Battle of Bahran.
    625--Battle of Uhud; 70 Muslims are killed.
    625--Battle of Humra-ul-Asad.
    625--Battle of Banu Nudair.
    625--Battle of Dhatur-Riqa.
    626--Battle of Badru-Ukhra.
    626--Battle of Dumatul-Jandal.
    626--Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah.
    627--Battle of the Trench.
    627--Battle of Ahzab.
    627--Battle of Bani Quraiza.
    627--Battle of Bani Lahyan.
    627--Battle of Ghaiba.
    627--Battle of Khaibar.
    628--Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish.
    630--Muhammad conquers Mecca.
    630--Battle of Hunsin.
    630--Battle of Tabuk.
    632--Muhammad dies.
    632--Abu-Bakr, Muhammad's father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to
    enforce Islam in Arabia.
    633--Battle at Oman.
    633--Battle at Hadramaut.
    633--Battle of Kazima.
    633--Battle of Walaja.
    633--Battle of Ulleis.
    633--Battle of Anbar.
    634--Battle of Basra.
    634--Battle of Damascus.
    634--Battle of Ajnadin.
    634--Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph.
    634--Battle of Namaraq.
    634--Battle of Saqatia.
    635--Battle of Bridge.
    635--Battle of Buwaib.
    635--Conquest of Damascus.
    635--Battle of Fahl.
    636--Battle of Yermuk.
    636--Battle of Qadsiyia.
    636--Conquest of Madain.
    637--Battle of Jalula.
    638--Battle of Yarmouk.
    638--The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem.
    638--Conquest of Jazirah.
    639--Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt.
    641--Battle of Nihawand.
    642--Battle of Rayy in Persia.
    643--Conquest of Azarbaijan.
    644--Conquest of Fars.
    644--Conquest of Kharan.
    644--Umar is murdered.  Othman becomes the Caliph.
    647--Conquest of the island of Cypress.
    644--Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
    648--Campaign against the Byzantines.
    651--Naval battle against the Byzantines.
    654--Islam spreads into North Africa.
    656--Uthman is murdered.  Ali become Caliph.
    658--Battle of Nahrawan.
    659--Conquest of Egypt.
    661--Ali is murdered.
    662--Egypt falls to Islam rule.
    666--Sicily is attacked by Muslims.
    677--Siege of Constantinople.
    687--Battle of Kufa.
    691--Battle of Deir ul Jaliq.
    700 --Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam.
    700--Military campaigns in North Africa.
    702--Battle of Deir ul Jamira.
    711--Muslims invade Gibraltar.
    711--Conquest of Spain.
    713--Conquest of Multan.
    716--Invasion of Constantinople.
    732--Battle of Tours in France.
    740--Battle of the Nobles.
    741--Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa.
    744--Battle of Ain al Jurr.
    746--Battle of Rupar Thutha.
    748--Battle of Rayy.
    749--Battle of lsfahan.
    749--Battle of Nihawand.
    750--Battle of Zab.
    772--Battle of Janbi in North Africa.
    777--Battle of Saragossa in Spain.

What is going on now simply reflects Islam at its roots.  They have been doing this from the beginning. 

#206 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:06 AM

Aiasha was 6 when Mohammed became attracted to her.  What happened to her parents?  What religion were they?  Mohammed died of poisoning when he ate a lamb shank cooked for him by a Jewish woman.  Why, again, did she poison Him?  What did Mohammed do to her husband and children?  How long did it take Him to die after she "cut His aorta?" You can write a book and try to change the subject but the subject is "evidence for ISLAM."

What Language do you understand sir ? I am pretty convinced its Not English because

I have already answered ALL OF THE ABOVE QUESTION TWICE .. READ POST 189# AND 190# .. WHICH PART OF IT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?

I have some verses For people like you both from the Bible and the Quran . 

You have eyes! can you not see? You have ears! can you not hear? and have you no memory? Mark 8:18 

And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless. Quran 7:179 

#207 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:13 PM

"See this is the problems with you people.. Where are you sourcing these things from ? from Anti-Islamic website .. Fabricated , completely false ..

what were the total casualty in such wars ? and how are they compared to Christian wars ?

This is what they do this is how they brainwashed you !You see fire instead of light, ugliness instead of good. You distort and present every good quality as a great vice. It reflects your own depravity... the critics are blind. "

Where are you sourcing your stuff from......oh your own magic book..... How truthful, insightful and biased that is

You don't think you are brainwashed yourself ???

#208 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:41 PM

"See this is the problems with you people.. Where are you sourcing these things from ? from Anti-Islamic website .. Fabricated , completely false ..

This is what they do this is how they brainwashed you !You see fire instead of light, ugliness instead of good. You distort and present every good quality as a great vice. It reflects your own depravity... the critics are blind. "

Where are you sourcing your stuff from......oh your own magic book..... How truthful, insightful and biased that is

which stuff ? just point it out and i will give you the reference !

Note : Oh you mean that ? Directly from the Quran and Sunnah and  the statistics from the FBI website itself ! links are provided BTW

Edited by forexworld12, 10 July 2015 - 05:28 PM.

#209 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:14 PM

Where is your evidence.  As normal you have none and have refuted nothing with nothing.  :)

#210 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:16 PM

which stuff ? just point it out and i will give you the reference !

Note : Oh you mean that ? Directly from the Quran and Sunnah and  the statistics from the FBI website itself ! links are provided BTW

:laugh:   What a riot!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spiritualit y, religion, christianity, islam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users