• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR ISLAM?

spiritualit y religion christianity islam

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#151 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:52 AM

have you anything to say about Islam?

#152 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:56 AM

Plenty of people have had things to say but you've made a prick of yourself that much that you've ruined the thread for anyone but yourself and your agenda
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#153 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:28 PM

You have said nothing again and again.  :laugh:

#154 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:23 PM

I wasn't referring to myself, which you know.

Once again you refuse to acknowledge your agenda and your non genuine intentions in starting these threads

You seem to be playing out a pathological need for your personality type.

#155 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:50 AM

:)

#156 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:10 AM

See

#157 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:07 AM

Nothing.  Lets go on to something meaningful.

#158 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:39 AM

You need to address your poor behaviour before things can go on in these threads.

Why do you think they have all degenerated into the mess they are. That's before I poked my nose in, so don't try that route either. I've watched these threads some time and your poor tactics.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#159 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:52 AM

More nothing.  Ho hummm :sleep:

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#160 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:59 AM

Quiet in here, everyone must be sick of your bullshit I'd say...
  • Unfriendly x 1

#161 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:59 PM

Quiet in here, everyone must be sick of MY bullshit I'd say...

#162 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:12 AM

Drawing attention to your failure ?

#163 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

Drawing attention to my failure ?

#164 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:31 AM

I've no more, nothing.  Ho hummm :sleep:

• Unfriendly x 1

#165 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:50 AM

There is some recorded history of a megalomaniac, egocentric mad man who like dressing in women's clothes and apart from being a murdering, raping thief, he was also a paedophile. Anyway this douche, so wrapped in his own ego decided to throw away the teachings of previous prophets and go back to the old testament ways where he could enjoy his arsehole like lifestyle and self declare himself to be a prophet. That man was called Mohammed and was the worst thing to ever happen to humanity. Ever. Just because this dick decided to create a new religion doesn't mean it's true. There is no evidence this religion is 'the one' or anything about this losers life having divinity. If this guy was a prophet, it was only to Satan, and all who follow him unknowingly lead a path to hell. (which given their corrupt life morals I can't say I'm sorry to see them end up in such a place)

F&#k Islam. :p
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1

#166 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:46 AM

There is no evidence for Islam. Unless someone can show how Jesus was a muslim and evidence of 1st century muslim

Hi Shifter, 

Do you know what being Muslim is ? or what Muslim means ?

Muslim is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits/surrenders his will to god"

Forget about the 1st century Muslims ,let's go way back and look at the bible -

John 6:38 - "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me."

John 5:30 - "I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me."

Anyone who  seeks not His will but the will of God is a Muslim , hence Jesus Christ was a Muslim .

Edited by forexworld12, 04 July 2015 - 07:46 AM.

• Ill informed x 1

#167 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:57 AM

Sorry but in Christian areas there are still other religions.  Islam has largely wiped out other religions.  Don't play like they are the same because the facts are overwhelmingly against you.  Richard the lionhearted was during the third Crusade long after Islam attacked others in every direction.

I do agree with you as this was already foretold in the Quran .  what is it that you are actually trying to prove ?

Tawbah, 9: 33 "It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.”

the prophet also said - "Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (Islam) will dominate all that I saw.” (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889)

the prophet said (Hadith Tamim Ad-Dari) -  This matter (Islam) will keep spreading as far as the night and day reach, until Allah will not leave a house made of mud or hair, but will make this religion enter it, while bringing might to a mighty person (a Muslim) and humiliation to a disgraced person (who rejects Islam). Might with which Allah elevates Islam (and its people) and disgrace with which Allah humiliates disbelief (and its people).

Edited by forexworld12, 04 July 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#168 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:12 AM

The topic and question is about Islam and the death of Muhammad.  It is not what they think about Christ.  However that is another interesting question.  What they think of other religions and beliefs is also interesting.  How and for what reason did Muhammad die?

Prophet Muhammad, died in Medina on June 8th 632 AD from a high-fever. Muhammad fell ill, suffering from head pains and a high fever and eventually succumbed to this illness, dying in his wife, Aisha’s, arms. He instructed his wife to donate his last Earthly goods, a mere seven coins, to the poor and uttered the final quote: “Rather, God on High Praise and Paradise” 

• Needs references x 1

#169 old_school

• 251 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

I have witnessed the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I bear witness and give testimony that Jesus is the Son of God.

Muslims believe that the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel. This is not true. I have seen the Holy Spirit and bear witness that He is indeed the third person of the Holy Trinity.

Jesus Christ, the Son of God reaches out to Muslims to convert to Christianity.

Edited by old_school, 04 July 2015 - 02:43 PM.

#170 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

Just because you talk god doesn't make him real

You come across like a robot programmed

#171 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

There were no 1st century Muslims or Islamic people. Just because Muslim might have a broad definition does not mean that you could say Jesus was a Muslim or belonged to the 'Islamic' faith. Islamic people believe Jesus 'tricked' everyone into thinking they killed him which throws away the sacrifice that he made. Which is also odd because if Christianity was a false religion, than God and Jesus created thus false religion.

If I were Satan and my goal was to keep people from God, a religion that sounds nice but rejects the one key to get into heaven would be a good way to do it. Christianity is that you believe Jesus is Lord and the son of God. Believe this and you're in. Islam believes is almost everything with Christianity except for the way he died and that key point. Therefore all Islamic followers that die, do not enter Gods Kingdom.

But if that wasn't enough to send them to hell, their misogynistic, war/death/violent loving, paedophile lifestyles sure will. All I ask is take a look at Islam's rather disgusting prophet and compare that to Christianities. Jesus was sinless, loving, forgiving and never hurt anyone. Islam's was a lying, deceitful, child raping, murdering thief.

Which character (even if both were fictitious) would you rather people emulate? Which would make the world a better place?

There is no evidence for Islam. Unless someone can show how Jesus was a muslim and evidence of 1st century muslim

Hi Shifter,

John 6:38 - "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me."

John 5:30 - "I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me."

Anyone who seeks not His will but the will of God is a Muslim , hence Jesus Christ was a Muslim .

Edited by shifter, 05 July 2015 - 01:46 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#172 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:02 AM

Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I bear witness and give testimony that Jesus is the Son of God.

Muslims believe that the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel. This is not true. I have seen the Holy Spirit and bear witness that He is indeed the third person of the Holy Trinity.

If you say Jesus is the son of god we have got no problem because According to the Bible every righteous person who follows the Commandments of God is referred to as ‘son of God’. As the Bible says -
 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Romans 8:14)
Luke: 3 v. 38: "…Adam, which was the son of God." 
Matt 5 v.9- “Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God”. etc etc

But when you say Jesus is the "begotten" son of God then there's a problem . 

There are hundred's if not thousands of error In the bible and of them is the word "begotten" which can only be attributed to Humans/Animals !

If you are unaware The word ‘begotten’ mentioned in the Gospel of John, Chap 3 vs. 16 has been thrown out from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible as an interpolation, as a fabrication. The Revised Standard Version has been revised by 32 Christian Scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different co-operating denominations and these Scholars have removed this blasphemous word without any ceremony as an interpolation, concoction, fabrication, and adulteration. Yet the majority of Christians are unaware of this important fact because they do not read their own Bibles. The priests in their sermons continue to use this blasphemous verse and indoctrinate the masses with false teachings. So if you are still using this blasphemous word, please stop using it because it does NOT exist in the original manuscripts of the Bible and has been thrown out of the Bible.

#173 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:18 AM

There were no 1st century Muslims or Islamic people. Just because Muslim might have a broad definition does not mean that you could say Jesus was a Muslim or belonged to the 'Islamic' faith. Islamic people believe Jesus 'tricked' everyone into thinking they killed him which throws away the sacrifice that he made. Which is also odd because if Christianity was a false religion, than God and Jesus created thus false religion.

If I were Satan and my goal was to keep people from God, a religion that sounds nice but rejects the one key to get into heaven would be a good way to do it. Christianity is that you believe Jesus is Lord and the son of God. Believe this and you're in. Islam believes is almost everything with Christianity except for the way he died and that key point. Therefore all Islamic followers that die, do not enter Gods Kingdom.

But if that wasn't enough to send them to hell, their misogynistic, war/death/violent loving, paedophile lifestyles sure will. All I ask is take a look at Islam's rather disgusting prophet and compare that to Christianities. Jesus was sinless, loving, forgiving and never hurt anyone. Islam's was a lying, deceitful, child raping, murdering thief.

Which character (even if both were fictitious) would you rather people emulate? Which would make the world a better place?

Hi Shifter,

Anyone who seeks not His will but the will of God is a Muslim , hence Jesus Christ was a Muslim .

Muslim has only one meaning - "One who submits their will to God" all the prophets starting from Adam Were Muslims !

we do not believe in sacrifice that Jesus paid for Our sins. 

Quran 35:18 - No one will bear the burden of another. Even if an overburdened soul should ask another to bear a part of his burden, no one, not even a relative, will do so.

Quran 17:15 -  Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another

Quran 6:164 - Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another

you said  We believe Jesus tricked everyone into thinking they killed him ?  from where are you getting this ?

Quran -3:55 "Behold! Allah said: O Jesus! I will take thee And raise thee to Myself And clear thee (of the falsehoods) Of those who blaspheme; I will make those Who follow thee superior To those who reject faith, To the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, And I will judge Between you of the matters wherein ye dispute." 

Quran - 4:156-159-  "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

Now coming to your other theories that our prophet was a paedophile because He married Aisha at the age of 9 and you discarded the fact that The Prophet did not marry Aisha out of his physical desires. One need to note that for first 54 years of his life he had only one wife. His only wife till 50th year of his life was Sayyida Khadija. He spent his entire youth with her and she was a two time widowed woman, 15 years elder to him. For next four years his only wife was Sayyidah Sa’uda.

The Bible's Prophets, and even Roman Emperors married girls as young as 8!

Mary got pregnant between the ages of 11 and 14.

Joseph was as old as 99 when he married Mary when she was in the age range above.

The minimum age for marriage in the US-State of Delaware in year 1880 was 7 (seven)

According to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.Yes, THREE years old. You read it right.

lets look at the age on consent in recent times - 

Primary Source Text Age Limit in Age of Consent Laws in Selected Countries   1880 1920 2007 Austria 14 14 14 Belgium - 16 16 Bulgaria 13 13 14 Denmark 12 12 15 England & Wales 13 16 16 Finland - 12 16 France 13 13 15 Germany 14 14 14 Greece - 12 15 Italy - 16 14 Luxembourg 15 15 16 Norway - 16 16 Portugal 12 12 14 Romania 15 15 15 Russia 10 14 16 Scotland 12 12 16 Spain 12 12 13 Sweden 15 15 15 Switzerland various 16 16 Turkey 15 15 18 Argentina - 12 13 Brazil - 16 14 Chile 20 20 18 Ecuador - 14 14 Canada 12 14 14 Australia       New South Wales 12 16 16 Queensland 12 17 16 Victoria 12 16 16 Western Australia 12 14 16 United States       Alabama 10 16 16 Alaska - 16 16 Arizona 12 18 18 Arkansas 10 16 16 California 10 18 18 Colorado 10 18 15 Connecticut 10 16 16 District of Columbia 12 16 16 Delaware 7 16 16 Florida 10 18 18 Georgia 10 14 16 Hawaii - - 16 Idaho 10 18 18 Illinois 10 16 17 Indiana 12 16 16 Iowa 10 16 16 Kansas 10 18 16 Kentucky 12 16 16 Louisiana 12 18 17 Maine 10 16 16 Maryland 10 16 16 Massachusetts 10 16 16 Michigan 10 16 16 Minnesota 10 18 16 Mississippi 10 18 16 Missouri 12 18 17 Montana 10 18 16 Nebraska 10 18 17 Nevada 12 18 16 New Hampshire 10 16 16 New Jersey 10 16 16 New Mexico 10 16 17 New York 10 18 17 North Carolina 10 16 16 North Dakota 10 18 18 Ohio 10 16 16 Oklahoma - - 16 Oregon 10 16 18 Pennsylvania 10 16 16 Rhode Island 10 16 16 South Carolina 10 16 16 South Dakota 10 18 16 Tennessee 10 18 18 Texas 10 18 17 Utah 10 18 16 Vermont 10 16 16 Virginia 12 16 18 Washington 12 18 16 West Virginia 12 16 16 Wisconsin 10 16 18 Wyoming 10 16 16

Prophet Muhammad's marriage with Aisha was 100% legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine Religions!

One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.

Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.Furthermore as to the Holy Prophet’s marriage with Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice is that the completion of the marriage was done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, not when she was 6, and there is a reason for that. The reason why this happened is because Sayyidah Aisha had been through puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam a female who under-goes puberty is considered a lady and is fit for marriage. Well, a lot of the things we do today are not right in the eyes of many.  Our "standards" today mean nothing to what took place 1400 years ago. Today, anyone under 18 years old is considered a "child", a baby still under his mommy's and daddy's care. Back then on the other hand, people who reached the age of 18 were considered wise and very matur

You talk of Christianity being all Sunshine and Rainbows, right ? here are some fun facts -

3-year old slave girls were forced into sex under the Mosaic Law in the Bible

"They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man........Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"

Deuteronomy 20:16" However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes".

It is certainly the Bible's principle and foundation to kill all humans and animals from the enemy's side. If one wouldn't call that terrorism, war crimes and mass-murdering, then what else should they call it?

Jesus killing his enemies: "So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

2- Suckling infants were executed by the tens of thousands:

Samuel 15:2-4 2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. 3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

3) In Christian Faith - fathers can sell their daughters as slave

Exodus 21:7-11 7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. 8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her. 9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights. 11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines

. In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

Also, the fact that there is no AGE LIMIT to how girls in the Bible were sold off and married off to other men, WITHOUT ANY CHOICE, who were much much older than them as also the case with the Biblical Prophets who married 100s of wives each clearly proves the hypocrisy of some Christians who attack Islam through Aisha's very young age, while they clearly ignore the same fact in their own Bible. 

#174 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:11 PM

I thought Aisha was 6 when she married and it was commiserated when she was 9 (with the life expectancy back then he probably figured he would do it before he kicked the bucket (being nearly 50 years her senior and all). Also he wanted to marry her after supposedly having a dream about her. Given the power he had at the time when he asked the father for permission I doubt he was enthusiastic to say yes (probably thought he'd be killed for saying no to such a man).

Problem with 'modern' day Islam is that they still live in the past. If a 12 year old girl refuses to marry an old man, she is stoned to death in front of a cheering crowd yelling 'God is great'. If a girl or woman is raped, same deal.

You quote the old testament talking about Christianity but no good Christian would follow or agree with the harsh of those times. It's Jesus who is followed and he was a nice guy :) Christians are free to eat pork chops, go to church during their periods and any Christian worth his salt won't give a damn about homosexuals and will not hate, discriminate or judge anyone. Tell me the morals of current day Islam?? And it's treatment of women? Saudi Arabia is 100% 'Muslim'. How's that country rank on the human rights record... By your definition of Muslim then every Christian, Jew and any Abrahamic faith is a Muslim, yet you only apply it to Islamic people and claim Jesus was essentially Islamic.

I've read a lot of the bible. People claim that Jesus was cool with slavery. I agree with your point on different era/times and frankly, slaves back then are the same as 'employees' today, while masters are employers. :)

IMO Islam is a religion 'out of time'. It's morals and ethics belong to a world and place thousands of years ago. Not the 21st century. If Jesus (PBUH) :) truly is a prophet in Islam then you would respect him, his teachings, his morals and his power (name another prophet who supposedly performed miracles AND ascended. In comparison, Mohammed was an ordinary man yet Jesus was truly divine. Why follow Mohammed??? In all the rhetoric of Islam I only her about Mohammed. Nothing about Jesus. The amount of hatred to 'non Muslims' in Islam is astounding. If Jesus will bear witness on your judgement day then all that hatred will send Islamic people to hell.

What are your thoughts on this so called 'Islamic state' mob? Are they good Muslims?

Edited by shifter, 05 July 2015 - 01:14 PM.

• Informative x 1

#175 old_school

• 251 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

If you say Jesus is the son of god we have got no problem because According to the Bible every righteous person who follows the Commandments of God is referred to as ‘son of God’. As the Bible says -
 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Romans 8:14)
Luke: 3 v. 38: "…Adam, which was the son of God." 
Matt 5 v.9- “Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God”. etc etc

But when you say Jesus is the "begotten" son of God then there's a problem . 

There are hundred's if not thousands of error In the bible and of them is the word "begotten" which can only be attributed to Humans/Animals !

If you are unaware The word ‘begotten’ mentioned in the Gospel of John, Chap 3 vs. 16 has been thrown out from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible as an interpolation, as a fabrication. The Revised Standard Version has been revised by 32 Christian Scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different co-operating denominations and these Scholars have removed this blasphemous word without any ceremony as an interpolation, concoction, fabrication, and adulteration. Yet the majority of Christians are unaware of this important fact because they do not read their own Bibles. The priests in their sermons continue to use this blasphemous verse and indoctrinate the masses with false teachings. So if you are still using this blasphemous word, please stop using it because it does NOT exist in the original manuscripts of the Bible and has been thrown out of the Bible.

You are in error. I have witnessed some works of both Father God and Jesus. They are very much alike. Christians have it correct. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He is God from God. I speak as someone who has both witnessed Them and some of Their works.

• Off-Topic x 1

#176 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

Liar
  • Off-Topic x 1

#177 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:43 AM

I thought Aisha was 6 when she married and it was commiserated when she was 9 (with the life expectancy back then he probably figured he would do it before he kicked the bucket (being nearly 50 years her senior and all). Also he wanted to marry her after supposedly having a dream about her. Given the power he had at the time when he asked the father for permission I doubt he was enthusiastic to say yes (probably thought he'd be killed for saying no to such a man).

Problem with 'modern' day Islam is that they still live in the past. If a 12 year old girl refuses to marry an old man, she is stoned to death in front of a cheering crowd yelling 'God is great'. If a girl or woman is raped, same deal.

You quote the old testament talking about Christianity but no good Christian would follow or agree with the harsh of those times. It's Jesus who is followed and he was a nice guy :) Christians are free to eat pork chops, go to church during their periods and any Christian worth his salt won't give a damn about homosexuals and will not hate, discriminate or judge anyone. Tell me the morals of current day Islam?? And it's treatment of women? Saudi Arabia is 100% 'Muslim'. How's that country rank on the human rights record... By your definition of Muslim then every Christian, Jew and any Abrahamic faith is a Muslim, yet you only apply it to Islamic people and claim Jesus was essentially Islamic.

I've read a lot of the bible. People claim that Jesus was cool with slavery. I agree with your point on different era/times and frankly, slaves back then are the same as 'employees' today, while masters are employers. :)

IMO Islam is a religion 'out of time'. It's morals and ethics belong to a world and place thousands of years ago. Not the 21st century. If Jesus (PBUH) :) truly is a prophet in Islam then you would respect him, his teachings, his morals and his power (name another prophet who supposedly performed miracles AND ascended. In comparison, Mohammed was an ordinary man yet Jesus was truly divine. Why follow Mohammed??? In all the rhetoric of Islam I only her about Mohammed. Nothing about Jesus. The amount of hatred to 'non Muslims' in Islam is astounding. If Jesus will bear witness on your judgement day then all that hatred will send Islamic people to hell.

What are your thoughts on this so called 'Islamic state' mob? Are they good Muslims?

It was a divine revelation that Prophet Mohammed received to Marry Aisha .Read the following Hadith; Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done." {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}

Marrying A women by Force or Against her will is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. ! 

I am giving you direct reference from the Quran and Sunnah 

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as having said: "A woman without a husband (or divorced or a widow) must not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until her permission is sought. They asked the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him): How her (virgin's) consent can be solicited? He (the Holy Prophet) said: That she keeps silence. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3303)"

Narrated AbuHurayrah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: An orphan virgin girl should be consulted about herself; if she says nothing that indicates her permission, but if she refuses, the authority of the guardian cannot be exercised against her will. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2088)"

A woman can even divorce herself if she was married by force

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: "A virgin came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) allowed her to exercise her choice. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2091)"

As for the killing let me tell you in Islam It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO KILL ANY INNOCENT PERSON , IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO COMPEL ANYONE TO CONVERT . I am giving you direct reference please read 

on that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole of mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of humanity. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! why will you then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

Allah  orders Muslims in the Noble Quran to allow total freedom of choice to people and to never try to force them into Islam; "Let there be no compulsion (forcing others) in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)" The Noble Quran prohibits Muslims to force any person into Islam. Muslims must not let people resent Islam and Muslims. They must leave people decide for themselves because the "Truth stands out clear from error...(2:256)" Compulsion is incompatible with religion: Because (1) religion depends upon faith and will, and these would be meaningless by force

What you are saying about the ill-treatment of women, rape etc etc in Islam in a misconception spread by the media - the western media no.1 anti Islamists brainwashed billions of people

Most of the information that is spread via social media is simply not accurate. It only serves to plant the idea in the American psyche that somehow the United States must save the Muslims from themselves. The goal of this propaganda is to make Americans believe that Muslims are somehow lesser people. After all, it’s easier to condemn people to die in air strikes if they aren’t really human. Before clicking the share or retweet button on an inflammatory article, try to determine if the information being presented is an accurate portrayal of the Muslim world, or if you are simply furthering the government’s march towards war.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. The much-discussed ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) organization, which has been described as the “richest terrorist group in the world” can only field between 7,000 and 15,000 troops in its battle to create a fundamentalist homeland. Even taking the highest estimate of their troop strength means that fewer than 1 out of every 106,000 Muslims from all over the world are actually willing to take up arms and fight for the fundamentalist dream. The Iraqi army, however, can field 250,000 soldiers to fight against that fundamentalist vision. That figure does not include irregular forces allied to the Iraqi army. The premise that all Muslims are terrorists falls flat by a mere study of the numbers. It isn’t a majority of Muslims. It isn’t even 1% of Muslims. Heck they are no even Muslims, if they were wouldn't they follow the Quran and imply the reference I gave above ? just by shouting allaho-akbar , wearing a cap doesn't make one a muslim . ! If you want to know about Islam Read the Quran and Sunnah Do not look at the people and media,TV,newspaper etc 

#178 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:30 PM

The topic and question is about Islam and the death of Muhammad.  It is not what they think about Christ.  However that is another interesting question.  What they think of other religions and beliefs is also interesting.  How and for what reason did Muhammad die?

Prophet Muhammad, died in Medina on June 8th 632 AD from a high-fever. Muhammad fell ill, suffering from head pains and a high fever and eventually succumbed to this illness, dying in his wife, Aisha’s, arms. He instructed his wife to donate his last Earthly goods, a mere seven coins, to the poor and uttered the final quote: “Rather, God on High Praise and Paradise” 

Good but you are leaving some things out.  It was not only head pains and fever but what was the cause and events leading up to his death?

#179 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:33 PM

Liar

Wow how profound if not typical and predictable.  You always have so m much content.

#180 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:43 PM

It was a divine revelation that Prophet Mohammed received to Marry Aisha .Read the following Hadith; Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done." {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}

Marrying A women by Force or Against her will is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. ! 

I am giving you direct reference from the Quran and Sunnah 

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as having said: "A woman without a husband (or divorced or a widow) must not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until her permission is sought. They asked the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him): How her (virgin's) consent can be solicited? He (the Holy Prophet) said: That she keeps silence. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3303)"

Narrated AbuHurayrah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: An orphan virgin girl should be consulted about herself; if she says nothing that indicates her permission, but if she refuses, the authority of the guardian cannot be exercised against her will. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2088)"

A woman can even divorce herself if she was married by force

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: "A virgin came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) allowed her to exercise her choice. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2091)"

As for the killing let me tell you in Islam It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO KILL ANY INNOCENT PERSON , IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO COMPEL ANYONE TO CONVERT . I am giving you direct reference please read 

on that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole of mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of humanity. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! why will you then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

Allah  orders Muslims in the Noble Quran to allow total freedom of choice to people and to never try to force them into Islam; "Let there be no compulsion (forcing others) in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)" The Noble Quran prohibits Muslims to force any person into Islam. Muslims must not let people resent Islam and Muslims. They must leave people decide for themselves because the "Truth stands out clear from error...(2:256)" Compulsion is incompatible with religion: Because (1) religion depends upon faith and will, and these would be meaningless by force

What you are saying about the ill-treatment of women, rape etc etc in Islam in a misconception spread by the media - the western media no.1 anti Islamists brainwashed billions of people

Most of the information that is spread via social media is simply not accurate. It only serves to plant the idea in the American psyche that somehow the United States must save the Muslims from themselves. The goal of this propaganda is to make Americans believe that Muslims are somehow lesser people. After all, it’s easier to condemn people to die in air strikes if they aren’t really human. Before clicking the share or retweet button on an inflammatory article, try to determine if the information being presented is an accurate portrayal of the Muslim world, or if you are simply furthering the government’s march towards war.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. The much-discussed ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) organization, which has been described as the “richest terrorist group in the world” can only field between 7,000 and 15,000 troops in its battle to create a fundamentalist homeland. Even taking the highest estimate of their troop strength means that fewer than 1 out of every 106,000 Muslims from all over the world are actually willing to take up arms and fight for the fundamentalist dream. The Iraqi army, however, can field 250,000 soldiers to fight against that fundamentalist vision. That figure does not include irregular forces allied to the Iraqi army. The premise that all Muslims are terrorists falls flat by a mere study of the numbers. It isn’t a majority of Muslims. It isn’t even 1% of Muslims. Heck they are no even Muslims, if they were wouldn't they follow the Quran and imply the reference I gave above ? just by shouting allaho-akbar , wearing a cap doesn't make one a muslim . ! If you want to know about Islam Read the Quran and Sunnah Do not look at the people and media,TV,newspaper etc 

How old was Aisha when she consented to marry?  I thought Mohammed was a warrior and His followers were just following his example?  You mean Mohammed never did any of the things his followers do?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spiritualit y, religion, christianity, islam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users