• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR ISLAM?

spiritualit y religion christianity islam

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#91 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:20 AM

WHY THE CRUSADES?  DEFENSE?

68909_1059025257457462_30094088316895915

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#92 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:21 AM

Is there evidence for Sauron? Why there is no Sauron thread on LongeCity? :wacko:

• Agree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#93 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

Why don't you start one? :)

#94 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:28 PM

Here are more Crusade maps.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Informative x 1

#95 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

How did, say, Richard the Lionheart defend Britain by invading, plundering and commencing massacres on the other side of the known world?

Edited by addx, 10 March 2015 - 09:58 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#96 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

How did, say, Richard the Lionheart defend Britain by invading, plundering and commencing massacres on the other side of the known world?

I know you entirely like to miss the point but the subject is Islam and the crusades.  Richard the Lionhearted did not start attacking the West.  Islam did and committed the greatest genocide in the history of the world.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Informative x 1

#97 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:51 AM

I know you entirely like to miss the point but the subject is Islam and the crusades.

I made a post that 100% refers to the content in your post, nothing new was mentioned in it, yet you still try the "offtopic" argument. You want this topic to contain only negative notions about Islam. You're trying to micromanage the discussion to make it into a hate pamphlet.

You go so far as to proposing that crusades were a defensive move - which is in fact off-topic in your own discussion, but I guess is allowed since it goes well with your hate on Islam. But you can't take anyone replying to you and saying you're wrong, that's suddenly off topic.

Crusades were about plundering.

This thread is literally a "hate speech" against islam, there's laws against "hate speech" in some countries and even without laws it ugly to see and it makes you ugly to write them.

Richard the Lionhearted did not start attacking the West.

Who said that?

I said he attacked the east.

Islam did and committed the greatest genocide in the history of the world.

Your point is invalid, ignorant and hatemongering.

Edited by addx, 11 March 2015 - 10:02 AM.

#98 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:53 PM

The West and East were attacked first by Islam.  All the countries we now think are Moslem were once, before Islam, solidly Christian, Jewish, Animist, Zoroaster, Buddhist and Hindu. They are all largely gone suffering the fate of other religious people we see today.  Nothing has changed and the proof is still going on.  it has been the largest genocide in human history.  Are you Ignorant of this or like most westerners your history starts in Europe?  What were the Muslims doing in France when they were stopped?  How did they get Jerusalem?  I know according to you, Richard the Lionhearted did it.

Do you still have the Blue Mosque on your facebook page?

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#99 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:57 AM

The West and East were attacked first by Islam.  All the countries we now think are Moslem were once, before Islam, solidly Christian, Jewish, Animist, Zoroaster, Buddhist and Hindu. They are all largely gone suffering the fate of other religious people we see today.

All countries we now think are Christian were once, before christianity, jewish, animist, zoroaster etc. What does that even mean? Do you propose disco is at fault for commiting genocide of hippies?

You are proposing these religions are largely gone because their followers were all murdered and replaced by newborn muslims - thus spelling genocide. This is far from true and again, christianty was spread through aggression and force throughout the middle ages just the same, or in fact even more - since it's more spread now and it only spread voluntarily among slaves - whom were slaves unvoluntarily - and so were broken people. Christianity today is similarly adopted by recovering drug addicts and other types of broken people. (Jesus' teachings do represent "slave morality" as defined by Nietzsche to the letter so they easily stick to enslaved people). As soon as christianity got organized into a ruling hierarchy it immediately started spreading christianity by force through the pope in coordination with various european rulers (the pope often decided on who gets the crown).

Your point is still very invalid and opposite from the truth.

Nothing has changed and the proof is still going on.  it has been the largest genocide in human history.

2000 years ago there were no christians as well, since there are more now than muslims, by your accounting then, chrisianity commited the greatest genocide.

Are you Ignorant of this or like most westerners your history starts in Europe?  What were the Muslims doing in France when they were stopped?

What was Napoleon doing in half of europe? What were the christians doing in africa? Submitting people to slavery and submitting them to christianity.

You're just being selective here to produce your hate pamphlet.

How did they get Jerusalem?

http://en.wikipedia....ry_of_Jerusalem

According to the Bible, the Israelite history of the city began in c. 1000 BCE, with King David's sack of Jerusalem, following which Jerusalem became the City of David and capital of the United Kingdom of Israel.

So, according to the bible, israelites sacked Jerusalem and only then it became an israelite city. The city existed 2000 years prior to that event.

Do you know your bible shadowhawk? It seems you don't.

I know according to you, Richard the Lionhearted did it.

No, that's just you projecting your ignorance

Do you still have the Blue Mosque on your facebook page?

Are you actually trying to invalidate my arguments by showing I'm somehow "connected to the enemy"?

Edited by addx, 12 March 2015 - 08:27 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#100 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:11 PM

Sorry but in Christian areas there are still other religions.  Islam has largely wiped out other religions.  Don't play like they are the same because the facts are overwhelmingly against you.  Richard the lionhearted was during the third Crusade long after Islam attacked others in every direction.

• Informative x 1

#101 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:25 AM

Sorry but in Christian areas there are still other religions.

They exist only after most of the countries adopted a secular stance. So it's not "still".

The western world was genocidally christian before democracies and secular states arose.

Islam has largely wiped out other religions.

It grew in very much the same ways as did christianity.

Todays islamic fundamentalism only reflects the fact that U.S. military (and allies) has been active in the far east for the last 3-4 decades.

Don't play like they are the same because the facts are overwhelmingly against you.  Richard the lionhearted was during the third Crusade long after Islam attacked others in every direction.

There are just as many facts against me as there are against you.

Christianity spread through forceful colonization, opression, burning of heretics, slavery and so on. There's no denying it.

Christianity was actually abused to pacify slaves and remove their original culture and beleifs for centuries!

So, you can point in one direction and I can point in the other direction all day long.

I wonder when will your daft mind realize it's all the same. People are people. Muslims are not evil. Any religion can be abused for your own evil. You are in fact abusing science, this forum, politeness of other people that think they can discuss something with you only to uphieve your ego by proving that your choice of religion is right - ultimately insisting on proving that other choices of religion are wrong and with this constantly insulting other peoples and pretending to be polite.

For this obvious intent recognized by ALL whom interacted with you - you are in fact nothing but a hypocrite. And these subtle hate pamphlets you spread here only demonstrate a true inner ugliness that resides within you.

Edited by addx, 13 March 2015 - 10:26 AM.

• Unfriendly x 1

#102 bigbadwooof

• 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

These posts are getting tired. Why make all of these threads when there could just be the one?

It's a divide and conquer.

Atheism is compared to theism and found equal in the sense that they are both "beleif systems" by which we live. This "equalization" is then used to make atheism less scientific and theism more scientific, making them equally scientific. After that all bets are off since theism is in reality completely fictional, but this logical stunt fallacy makes theism scientific. So, fiction becomes science by this strike of a logic fallacy and shadowhawk gains his ground to spew fiction as fact declaring that the universe must have a border and outside the border must be God and that all he said is science, not fiction or religion.

On the other hand, religions of Christianity and Islam are not emphasized to be equal in the sense of being "beleif systems" as that is obvious to all. So, the argument he used to "drag" atheism down to the level of religions is skipped over in the other threads as it is taken for granted. Noone should notice it. Since atheism is discussed in another thread.

But in fact, if we apply the same principle that he used to "devalue" atheism we can only conclude that all such "beleif systems" are equal in purpose, we use them to guide ourselves. This conclusion is in fact true but is not what he's after. He needs atheism devalued, Christianity uphieved to be the only truth and Islam "allowed in spite of moral transgressions" because christians are so forgiving.

So the islam thread discusses islam transgressions while the same thing is deemed discussion derailing and off topic in the christianity thread. The islam thread talks about islam discriminating other religions. In the christianity thread posts about christians burning non-christians at the stake, inventing slavery etc is declared to be off topic and discussion derailing or red herring. Posts about Islam actually allowing Christianity while at the same time Christians burned all non christians and the period laster for centuries are also deemed off topic.

So, that's why he needs separate threads. He can not possibly add up all his argumentation into a coherent system that does not contradict itself. So he divides his mind and argumentation to three distinct "battle fields" and he has a ready "magic the gathering deck" for "fighting" each one. It is in fact "discussion derailing" to stray from his magic the gathering deck. All this seems to be a result of him needing attention and validation for his existence. So much vigour into proving something that needs no proof, has no proof by design and is in fact destroyed by proof (proof renders faith into knowledge and thus removes the subjective effect that faith has on people) shows his deep cognitive dissonance.

Damn. Well said. That's all I really have to add lol.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3

#103 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

Christianity has been far more tolerant than Islam and that is not because of secularism which has suppressed religion in every great secular county.  Democracy has its roots in the Christian West and is promoted by Christians.   America is but one example of it.  Find open freedom of religion in Islam lands.  Proof is in the pudding.  Where did all the other religions go?  No, Christianity is not remotely close to Islam.  You remember how Mohammad died and why don’t you?

Islam did not grow anyway like Christianity.  Islam grew by military conquest while Christianity
 is a religion of slaves and grew from the bottom up..   

To days Muslims are what they are because they have followed the example of Mohammad.  By the way you have not denied Islam has killed more people in History than any other group by far and continues to do so.  This is nothing new.  I have produced evidence while you simply wish to change focus by calling others names.  Suppose you were correct about Christianity and you are not, that does not make Islam right nor my points wrong..  This is about Islam.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#104 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:05 PM

bigbadwoof:  "Damn. Well said. That's all I really have to add lol." 

You have said nothing.  ;)

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#105 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:43 PM

Christianity has been far more tolerant than Islam and that is not because of secularism which has suppressed religion in every great secular county.  Democracy has its roots in the Christian West and is promoted by Christians.   America is but one example of it.  Find open freedom of religion in Islam lands.  Proof is in the pudding.  Where did all the other religions go?  No, Christianity is not remotely close to Islam.  You remember how Mohammad died and why don’t you?

Islam did not grow anyway like Christianity.  Islam grew by military conquest while Christianity

is a religion of slaves and grew from the bottom up..   

To days Muslims are what they are because they have followed the example of Mohammad.  By the way you have not denied Islam has killed more people in History than any other group by far and continues to do so.  This is nothing new.  I have produced evidence while you simply wish to change focus by calling others names.  Suppose you were correct about Christianity and you are not, that does not make Islam right nor my points wrong..  This is about Islam.

Yes I have denied it, it's a ridiculous claim. The christian world has caused more violent deaths than islamic by a factor of 10, even though the populations are and were roughly equal.

And you can't claim on a thread that islam killed more people in history than any other group and then not allow me to contradict it saying the thread is about islam and you don't want to hear how christians killed more. Are you serious????

http://en.wikipedia....s_by_death_toll

Secular states finally ended the hegemony of the church, there's no "proof in the pudding". Stop rewriting history with, what it seems you think is, "truthfully sounding rhetorics". 

I've already listed proof that ottoman turk empire allowed christianity for 7 centuries, something that christians did not return as a favor. Furthermore egypt I know has a substanstial christian populations (in Alexandria) and others as well...P.S. I've been there as well, and have facebook pages :p

Turkey today is a completely secular state even though majority of the population is islamic... in fact I'm not really aware of any islamic state actually prohibiting christians except the current ISIL terrorist state.

Edited by addx, 14 March 2015 - 12:33 AM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#106 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:14 AM

First the source you quoted for your stats. is highly suspect.  Here is what it says.

"This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.

This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. (April 2014) This article is incomplete. (November 2014)

This article is outdated. (November 2014)"

Second, these are all modern wars and you are attempting to say they are Christian.  WWII, yep it was Christian. :laugh:

In fact you didn't source any Christian war.  I can tell  you no serious historian would buy it.

Everything I have talked about comes from the birth of Islam to the Crusades.  Not modern wars as you have  done and wars when it was Islamic  armies of conquest doing the fighting.  If you want stats on killing and who did it see RJ Rummel on line.  Google him.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#107 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:02 PM

First the source you quoted for your stats. is highly suspect.  Here is what it says.

"This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. (April 2014) This article is incomplete. (November 2014)
This article is outdated. (November 2014)"

Second, these are all modern wars and you are attempting to say they are Christian.  WWII, yep it was Christian. :laugh:
In fact you didn't source any Christian war.  I can tell  you no serious historian would buy it.
Everything I have talked about comes from the birth of Islam to the Crusades.  Not modern wars as you have  done and wars when it was Islamic  armies of conquest doing the fighting.  If you want stats on killing and who did it see RJ Rummel on line.  Google him.

Any issues with the article can not change the gross disbalance of killings caused by christians and killings caused by muslims. Populations are roughly the same, so if your point here is valid - that Islam is an aggressive religion - then history should show it. Not a selected piece of history that you like to present but total history. And total history shows 10 times more killings in the ranks of christians.

Christianity spread among slaves until the romans took it under their wing to control the ever rebelling slaves better. Know your history.

From that point on christianity was spread by sword, burning at the stake and so, even worse than islam, as I have pointed out many times.

Edited by addx, 14 March 2015 - 01:11 PM.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#108 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:05 PM

Insane.  You blame Christians for all modern wars based upon your flawed list.  The wars I was talking about and listed them, were Islam practicing religious wars.  I listed them by name and Graphically.  Hundreds of Millions of people are missing in these Islamic lands.  Again for the last time, how did Mohammed die and what does it have to do with what we are talking about?

• like x 1

#109 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:09 AM

Insane.  You blame Christians for all modern wars based upon your flawed list.  The wars I was talking about and listed them, were Islam practicing religious wars.  I listed them by name and Graphically.  Hundreds of Millions of people are missing in these Islamic lands.  Again for the last time, how did Mohammed die and what does it have to do with what we are talking about?

Whom should I blame? 

Christianity seems to be regarded as the most pacifying religion and yet christians caused so much wars between themselves that their death toll is 10 times larger than that of Islam.

Explain that. You tried to make the case that Christianity is a truer religion than Islam, because it has 20% more followers. 

Here's another perspective. Christianity is not a truer religion because its followers caused at least 1000% more killing than followers of Islam.

This is what we're talking about. You repeatedly making lame ass prejudiced statements, discriminating other peoples faith while pretending to be some uberpolite person.

• Ill informed x 1

#110 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

You might as well blame Islam unless like Christianity they had nothing to do with these wars.  What nonsense and off topic.

Many people are confused by jihad. If Islam is a religion of peace, why is there a persistent problem of radicalism in the Muslim world? If Islam is the problem, why are there so many peaceful Muslims? In this video, David Wood explains that jihad isn't the product of a single factor, but of three factors: belief, knowledge, and obedience. These three factors come together in what we'll call The Jihad Triangle.  Here is a video on it.

• Good Point x 1

#111 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:07 AM

You might as well blame Islam unless like Christianity they had nothing to do with these wars.  What nonsense and off topic.
Many people are confused by jihad. If Islam is a religion of peace, why is there a persistent problem of radicalism in the Muslim world?

There's no "persistant" problem with Islam. Islam has existed for more than a millenia and during its existence it was often actually more allowing/liberal/progressive than Christianity.

Radicalism(and subsequent terrorism) in the muslim world (not necessarily Islam, but simply middle east) exists since fossil fuels came into demand, since the materialistic christian world started deploying armed forces and dictators throughout the middle east.
  • Ill informed x 2

#112 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

I am sorry you are so ignorant of the history of Islam.  What is going on today is nothing new nor is its danger to the entire non-Islamic world.  If they did not hate each other so, we would all either be Islamic or dead.

#113 brianjakub

• 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:41 AM

We keep forgetting the USA, and all western constitution based federal republics, base their modern understanding of freedom as inalienable rights given to us by our creator as stated in the American declaration of independence and established in the constitution. Jesus gave us an example of this when he sent out the apostles to convert the nation's to his truth, but said if they reject you dust their dirt off your sandals and walk away, and let them believe what they want. By his example our civil laws were initially established on Christian truth, but the freedom to disagree in a civil way is allowed.

Atheist nations believe rights are given by the government and can be taken away at any time by the ruling class. Disagreement is not allowed and civil law is not based on Christian truth but rather secular opinion.

Muslim nations base their laws on the truth according to Mohammad. He said conquer the nation's and convert them to islam. If they don't convert punish them by taxes or beheadings.

Some modern Muslims have incorporated christian principles of freedom into their lives and partially into their governments just like modern western nations. Some like Isis are remaining true to Mohammad and continue conquering and killing.

No nation based on Muslim or atheist principles allows Christians the freedom of expression that is given to atheists or Muslims in western nations based on Christian principles.

It would be nice if christian freedom was insured and protected everywhere.
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#114 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:48 AM

We keep forgetting the USA, and all western constitution based federal republics, base their modern understanding of freedom as inalienable rights given to us by our creator as stated in the American declaration of independence and established in the constitution.

The USA provides the freedom to its citizens by perpetually invading other countries, installing dictators and so on.

The invaded countries have started responding with terrorism forcing the USA and western countries to increasingly reduce the freedoms to their citizens - namely, privacy and other civil rights.

Jesus gave us an example of this when he sent out the apostles to convert the nation's to his truth, but said if they reject you dust their dirt off your sandals and walk away, and let them believe what they want. By his example our civil laws were initially established on Christian truth, but the freedom to disagree in a civil way is allowed.

For centuries church has excommunicated and burned atheists or people of other religions.

Atheist nations believe rights are given by the government and can be taken away at any time by the ruling class. Disagreement is not allowed and civil law is not based on Christian truth but rather secular opinion.

This is because people got fed up by some lame ass catholic bishop pointing a finger at some girl calling her a witch and burning her at the stake.

Muslim nations base their laws on the truth according to Mohammad. He said conquer the nation's and convert them to islam. If they don't convert punish them by taxes or beheadings.

And yet it is infact christians who have spread christianity through force and slavery for centuries. During the same time islamic nations allowed christianity within their borders. Alexandria kept its christian population since the roman empire. Even some jews remained there since then. Almost the entire european segment that was under ottoman turks for 5-6-7 centuries kept its total christian population basicaly unchanged. The only islamic left over after ottoman turks is Bosnia. This is expected since Bosnia was at the border between the two worlds for a long time so it stationed many muslim soldiers so it remained partly muslim.

Some modern Muslims have incorporated christian principles of freedom into their lives and partially into their governments just like modern western nations. Some like Isis are remaining true to Mohammad and continue conquering and killing.

They are not christian principles of freedom. They are secular principles. Christianity results in burning innocent people at the stake, remember?

No nation based on Muslim or atheist principles allows Christians the freedom of expression that is given to atheists or Muslims in western nations based on Christian principles.

I repeat, they are secular principles.

Comments against christianity were punished severely back when the states weren't secular. Same as Islam.

It would be nice if christian freedom was insured and protected everywhere.

It would be possible if christians didn't invade other countries everywhere.

Edited by addx, 26 March 2015 - 09:19 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#115 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

The US like any other country is not perfect but unlike most other countries they have not colonized those whom they vanquished and in most cases restored the people with new Government and financial aid.  Europe and Japan come to mind.  There has never been such a city on the hill.  Islam stands in sharp contrast.  Secularists did not frame America, Christians did.  Their (secularists) record has not been good when in power.  Tell me the names of the great secularists you claim led mankind into a wonderful world such as we have now.

The Church never burned any atheist.  What nonsense.  While there have been excommunications for various reasons, no Catholic Bishop ever burned a woman at the stake.  You need to study the witch trials and who and where witches were burned.  It was at its peak in the non Christian part of Europe and there were not that many.  Much of this is false accusations made against the Roman Church are by other Christians.  We have not always been kind to each other.  I could give you a whole list of sources but I suspect your interest is bigotry not truth.

Again, all the Buddhists in Afghanistan are gone as are the Hindus in Pakistan.  The Zoroaster are gone as are the animists.  So also are the Christians and Jews whose lands were everywhere now Islamic.  Dead, raped, enslaved, taxed, oppressed, and many other atrocities have been the norm.  The treatment of non Muslims is clearly spelled out in the Islamic writings.  Shall I tell the story of the Janissary and where they came from.   You might try to kid the uninformed but then you are consistent in your attack on the west and Christianity with this nonsense.

But this topic is about evidence for Islam but all you can do is attack Christianity in you defense of Islam.  What is your evidence FOR Islam.  How and why did Mohammed die?

Edited by shadowhawk, 26 March 2015 - 11:35 PM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#116 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:17 AM

But this topic is about evidence for Islam but all you can do is attack Christianity in you defense of Islam.  What is your evidence FOR Islam.  How and why did Mohammed die?

Yes, this topic is about evidence for Islam, but all you do is attack it. How is that related to the topic? How does level of religious aggression make the case for it more or less true?

Your entire contribution to this thread is off-topic.

When I make the same argument against christianity in the "is there evidence for christianity" you declare them off-topic.

Double standards clear as day.

Edited by addx, 27 March 2015 - 08:18 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#117 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

The topic is "Is there Evidence for Islam."  Yes there is lots of evidence and much of it negative.  You have done nothing, including this last post, but go off topic and either attack me, call names or attack Christianity and others.  So either defend Islam or critique it and you will be on subject.  Just read your posts in this topic for evidence of what I am saying.  In the topic on Christianity you were one of those who got it stopped.  Again read your posts there and all you did was call names with little or no real critique.  Read your posts.

• Good Point x 1

#118 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:22 AM

That's because what you're doing here is insulting.

Christianity is not BETTER than Islam.

Stop making that offensive claim

Edited by addx, 28 March 2015 - 07:24 AM.

#119 shadowhawk

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:37 AM

I Never said any of this looney tune stuff.  You must be smoking something.   Christianity is beside the point if there is evidence for Islam.  Again give us some.  How and why did Mohammed die?  Give us a reasoned apologetic.  Second, can you find examples where Mohammed's own acts are being followed by his followers today?  Can you be a Muslim  and not believe in everything in the Koran?

#120 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

That's because what you're doing here is insulting.

• Off-Topic x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spiritualit y, religion, christianity, islam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users