* * * * * 1 votes

D-Deprenyl group buy?

selegiline d-deprenyl reinforcing dopamine

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 d1ce

• 7 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:22 PM

Bump! How is this going? Any updates? Really looking forward to this and hope it pans out.

• Agree x 3
  • like x 1

#62 synaesthetic

• 230 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

Hows it going? Any News?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

Bump! How is this going? Any updates? Really looking forward to this and hope it pans out.

I second him.

#64 d1ce

• 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:14 PM

Bumping again... Let's not let this one die. It seems it would be an ideal middle of the road nootropic. 

#65 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

Well I guess it's unanimous, If I got it right there is a much more concise description of the difference between D and L enantomers in the attachment from WIKI. Not exactly the highest level of veracity but it says the same things the endless report does in a tenth of the time/space.

I've been using L dep.for some time with results [10mg/day] as I'm over 70] just shy of yawn. There was some increase of recall and zero increase in focus/concentration. Nano amt. of Euphoria first few times I took it. And short term memory is nearly to the handicap stage. When working in my shop or improvising over jazz changes it's either an alien just beamed up my calipers, or what the hell key is this song supposed to be in!

My life is no a paragon of productivity.

I got a prescription for this drug after reading about it in smart drugs II. Their love of this L version supports the notion that someone owns stock in or other wise has financial interest in dep. sales. Also, NEVER was the D enantomer mentioned, IIRC. Also, The word must be out that there is a Canadian pharmacy accepting credit cards. I just halved the cost of my eldepril prescription and doubled the turn around time with this kAttached File  D DEP.tiff   211.34KB   6 downloadsing of Canadian pharmacies. Just called and they don't have the D version. From where will this group buy source our D enantomer? Is an approximate cost per dose or per month known? 

In the absence of the above information I'm still interested.

Attached File  D DEP.tiff   211.34KB   6 downloads

Ron

Edited by ron45, 17 July 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#66 SteveF

• 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:51 PM

I started taking deprenyl 20 years ago and liked the results today but can't get the citrate form which the producer Mr. Kimball made. 10 years ago I got it from Mexico in a citrate form but that too was pulled. I suspect it was an effective form and would like to buy that form again.

#67 PalmAnita

• 97 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:33 AM

Still active?

I'd have real interest, the d-selegiline always intrigued me - thinking of a super nootropic amphetamine that acts more on DA than on NE and solves its own depletion somewhat. Add in emoxypine and this could be really great :)

Just happened to acquire a box of rasagiline recently and took the first 0.5mg's yesterday. There was a definite, positive effect - dopamine at its best. Stimulation without the stimulation, calm clear headspace and sharp vision, mood-lift but no speediness at all. I didn't have much hopes because I've tried selegiline before and it didn't work, but now I suspect that these pills were fake (from an online pharmacy).

#68 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:56 AM

Still active?

I'd have real interest, the d-selegiline always intrigued me - thinking of a super nootropic amphetamine that acts more on DA than on NE and solves its own depletion somewhat. Add in emoxypine and this could be really great :)

Just happened to acquire a box of rasagiline recently and took the first 0.5mg's yesterday. There was a definite, positive effect - dopamine at its best. Stimulation without the stimulation, calm clear headspace and sharp vision, mood-lift but no speediness at all. I didn't have much hopes because I've tried selegiline before and it didn't work, but now I suspect that these pills were fake (from an online pharmacy).

Can you disclose or pm your sources?

#69 PalmAnita

• 97 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:20 AM

alldaychemist, they are legit and have very good prices ... 

• Agree x 1

#70 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:28 AM

alldaychemist, they are legit and have very good prices ... 

They are the same people I use, and who which was the bad source?

#71 PalmAnita

• 97 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:05 AM

Think it was unitedpharmacies, but two years ago at least. They stopped to ship to other countries than the states.

The rasagiline makes a really appreciable synergy with low-dose 2-fluoroamphetamine by the way. Intensification of the effects, but almost purely dopaminergic, still no body load. So d-deprenyl will be a real winner!

(But all you people consider that you will test positive for methamphetamine when you take either enantiomer of deprenyl ... this is a no-go when driving in many countries as you won't have a prescription.)

Edited by dopamimetiq, 25 December 2015 - 09:08 AM.

#72 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:37 PM

I'm still working on this... Any help appreciated from members of knowledge on how to synthesize this compound...

#73 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:12 AM

Can any vendor consider stocking on this substance?

Thanks.

#74 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

If anyone could help me in finding supplier for this, I would appreciate that really much. 

I will die content that I made possible obtaining this compound for the benefit of all ADHD'ers.

Edited by redan, 07 May 2016 - 09:13 AM.

#75 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:32 AM

Hi guys and gals.

I've been still trying to figure out how to obtain D-Deprenyl and find a viable enantioselective synthesis route to get it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anything at the time. It's taking more time and work than I expected. In the meantime I found a new RC that I wanted to try out. I used to use 2-FMA at college and found it to be a really potent and effective ADD compound. But, now since it has been banned from China I looked for other compounds to use for my anhedonia and motivational issues.

I talked with some labs and help design that a compound called 2-FEA (2-Fluoro N-Ethyl Amphetamine) OR ( N-ethyl-1-(2-fluorophenyl)propan-2-amine) is a viable candidate for synthesis.

ortho-fluoro%20n-ethyl%20amphetamine.png

The reputable lab I contacted quoted me 800 USD for 100 g of 2-FEA. Quite an awesome price? I can share the source in PM to anyone interested.

Anyhow, this is just a stopgap measure for me until I obtain D-Deprenyl. Anyone interested in either/or/both just chime in. I'd be interested in splitting the cost of 2-FEA if anyone is interested. In the meantime I'm still working on finding a viable synthesis route for D-Deprenyl. Thanks and cheers.

Edited by redan, 04 August 2016 - 12:44 AM.

#76 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:39 AM

Hey guys and gals,

I think I found a viable synthesis route for D-Deprenyl. I need some chemist to confirm if this is true.

Attached is a paper describing the synthesis of (S)-benzphetamine, which is very close to the structure of D-Deprenyl. I think the synthesis route to get D-Deprenyl can be found via the route used to produce (S)-benzphetamine in the paper, instead of producing (S)-benzphetamine directly.

Hope someone can chime in and help with this.

Thanks.

Attached Files

• WellResearched x 1

#77 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:00 AM

Hey guys and gals,

I am giving up on this project. I don't think I can find a supplier and it's taking too much time to get there. You guys and gals are welcome to participate in the 4F-MPH group buy or the 2-FEA one.

Thanks and peace.

#78 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:04 PM

We're working on this next.

Will have a small batch of 25 for sale by the end of the month. No group buys requested.

• like x 1

#79 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2019 - 05:49 PM

Very interested to know how this is gonna compare to p-f-deprenyl from newmind which is supposed to be the better than either regular deprenyl or rasagiline. I've been super interested in d deprenyl for quite a while now as I think mao-b inhibitors are some of the keys to the universe in terms of motivation enhancement, which should allow you to become master at anything you desire!!!

Glad to hear that you're working on this redan altho I'd def appreciate it if you could get some kind of third party testing done because it seems too risky to just trust an overseas lab to make the right chemical without impurities, heavy metals, etc.

#80 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:00 PM

Very interested to know how this is gonna compare to p-f-deprenyl from newmind which is supposed to be the better than either regular deprenyl or rasagiline. I've been super interested in d deprenyl for quite a while now as I think mao-b inhibitors are some of the keys to the universe in terms of motivation enhancement, which should allow you to become master at anything you desire!!!

Glad to hear that you're working on this redan altho I'd def appreciate it if you could get some kind of third party testing done because it seems too risky to just trust an overseas lab to make the right chemical without impurities, heavy metals, etc.

Roger,

It will be high purity with either NMR and HPLC testing. 

A little patience is required please. This shit is 5 years in the making and I'm tired of fuckups and long waiting times with labs. 

I already have one user asking for 2g in reserve, whos been following me since 2013. We will not disappoint this time, with gathering funds and mismanagement on my side.

#81 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:59 PM

Roger,

It will be high purity with either NMR and HPLC testing. 

A little patience is required please. This shit is 5 years in the making and I'm tired of fuckups and long waiting times with labs. 

I already have one user asking for 2g in reserve, whos been following me since 2013. We will not disappoint this time, with gathering funds and mismanagement on my side.

That is really great to hear, just make sure that testing is done by a reputable third party lab and not the manufacturer please. You have to remember that these overseas labs are known for faking CoAs and/or making special highly pure batches to pass the tests that are completely different from the impure junk they end up selling you.

I'm completely fine with being patient for this stuff as long as it will be tested properly. You can include the cost of testing (which would be a decent amount I think unless you can find a friendly student or scientist to do it for you) in the cost of the product, i'm sure everyone will be willing to pay a little more to make sure this stuff is safe.

I'm tentatively optimistic about this all going well, despite your somewhat sketchy history with groupbuys (no offense). It's really hard to find people willing to go the trouble of organizing something like this so I really appreciate it as does the community at large I'm sure!

Edited by jacobjerondin, 28 October 2019 - 04:01 PM.

#82 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:35 PM

That is really great to hear, just make sure that testing is done by a reputable third party lab and not the manufacturer please. You have to remember that these overseas labs are known for faking CoAs and/or making special highly pure batches to pass the tests that are completely different from the impure junk they end up selling you.

I'm completely fine with being patient for this stuff as long as it will be tested properly. You can include the cost of testing (which would be a decent amount I think unless you can find a friendly student or scientist to do it for you) in the cost of the product, i'm sure everyone will be willing to pay a little more to make sure this stuff is safe.

I'm tentatively optimistic about this all going well, despite your somewhat sketchy history with groupbuys (no offense). It's really hard to find people willing to go the trouble of organizing something like this so I really appreciate it as does the community at large I'm sure!

If you can recommend another party for 3'rd party analysis, I would appreciate that. 

We tried homebrew but they never came through.

If you know a student, then all the better.

#83 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:10 AM

I just listed one potential lab for third party testing in the imidazenil thread, no idea how expensive they'd be but you could try their free quote service to see!

I totally would refer you to a student if I knew any but unfortunately all my science friends have graduated at this point. Maybe you could make a separate thread about this to see if we could find anyone in the community, between here, reddit, the discords, and the Facebook nootropics groups, there has to be someone that can help or that knows someone that could. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#84 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:41 PM

any news on d-deprenyl bro?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: selegiline, d-deprenyl, reinforcing, dopamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users