Photo

Unique Nutrition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#91 zoolander

• Topic Starter
  • 4,724 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:21 AM

Hmmm.....I still have some of your products Steve. I have access and know how to use HPLC and GC spectros. I have analytical standards for ALCAR, Piracetam and other nootropic compounds.

I might run some samples when I have a little spare time

#92 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:05 PM

That would be great of you zoolander -- inquiring minds want to know! [thumb]

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#93 drmz

• 574 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

It's important to make your your nootropic supplier does quality heavy metal testing to insure safe products.

Contact us for more details.

I really can't read the above sentence. Letters are too small ! Or is this part of a SEO-strategy ?

#94 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:42 PM

Ordered from them awhile ago and had no problems.

• Lurker

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:41 AM

Ordered from them awhile ago and had no problems.

"No problems" as in:

a) You weren't hospitalized since heavy metal toxicity has not manifested yet
b) You actually experienced non-placebo cognitive enhancement.
c) Your credit card was not used for anything other than what you actually ordered.
d) The substances you ordered had less than 50% calcium sulfate or more than 50% what was advertised
e) What me worry?
f) You "know" that UNI is a credible company - it is owned by Edward Younan who is amongst other things a Nobel Laureate in Medicine

#96 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:12 AM

"No problems" as in:

c) Your credit card was not used for anything other than what you actually ordered.
d) The substances you ordered had less than 50% calcium sulfate or more than 50% what was advertised
e) What me worry?
f) You "know" that UNI is a credible company - it is owned by Edward Younan who is amongst other things a Nobel Laureate in Medicine

You seem to have some anger issues.

a. They gave me 3rd party heavy metal tests.
b. I've tried other trademarked brands and had the same effect.
c. Nope.
d. Do you have any proof of all this crap you are saying? Did not think so smart ass.
e. Maybe paranoid.
f. Yeah I'm sure the BBB are liars too.

Seriously so far I've found this forum pretty good but you seem like a stupid hardass.

#97 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:56 PM

Prometheus, please order or have someone order some Unique Nutrition products for you and then run every test you want and post the results to the board.

#98 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:08 PM

Zoolander....I think had some and was going to run tests. IF not I have some previously purchased--and unopened piracetam which I would volunteer to be tested. Better to test stuff from before the flak when he may or may not have been on his best behaviour.

#99 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:23 PM

I second (or third) that suggestion. Lets get to the bottom of things and be done with inuendo.

• Lurker

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:42 AM

"No problems" as in:

e) What me worry?

You seem to have some anger issues.

a. They gave me 3rd party heavy metal tests.
b. I've tried other trademarked brands and had the same effect.
c. Nope.
d. Do you have any proof of all this crap you are saying? Did not think so smart ass.
e. Maybe paranoid.
f. Yeah I'm sure the BBB are liars too.

Seriously so far I've found this forum pretty good but you seem like a stupid hardass.

I'm as cool as a cucumber, actually. You, on the other hand, appear rather defensive. Why? Are you a loyal and satisfied customer? If so, please share you experiences with us.

I'm also fascinated by your claim that, "They gave me 3rd party heavy metal tests."
Who did and on what - specifically was it associated with the batch that you were sold?
Can you name the company that performed them?

Finally, why did you bring up the BBB?

#101 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:11 AM

Who did and on what - specifically was it associated with the batch that you were sold?
Can you name the company that performed them?

Steve (or someone who told me they were Steve) did. On their nootropics. Yes. Expertox same as Relentless Improvement.

With your other questions I really don't care but I don't like people with drama and you seem full of it.

• Lurker

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:34 AM

you seem full of it

On the contrary. You, Edward, and your pseudo-operation, are full of it. Unique Nutrition has never engaged the services of a toxicity testing company.

The username carnosine doen't do you justice. May I suggest the next username you choose to be of a well known laxative.

#103 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:02 AM

On the contrary. You, Edward, and your pseudo-operation, are full of it.

You've resorted to calling me Edward? More drama I see.

Unique Nutrition has never engaged the services of a toxicity testing company.

Wow thats such an ignorant statement.

#104 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:12 AM

You've resorted to calling me Edward?

Well, it was either Edward, Steve, or Lee, but Edward seemed the most logical of the three. Would you prefer to go by Lee or Steve, or is Edward fine? Or do you still prefer the nebulous and semi-anonymous "LifeMirage"?

#105 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:16 AM

You guys have seriously lost it no wonder this forum is so dead.

#106 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:22 AM

Edward, why jest? Why play these silly mind games? You'd think after all these months of this, you'd have figured out by now that we can track your IP addresses. I mean, it's like you're not even trying to mask your identity. It's like you want to be caught.

Why the games? Why are you so immature? Lee Crost is pushing 50, and has an M.D. I can't see these immature games being his thing. Steve seems a little more on the ball (though he has his immature moments as well). Which just leaves Edward.

But you could save us the trouble of trying to guess, and just tell us which of the three you are.

#107 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:34 AM

So pray tell what is my IP?

#108 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:39 AM

And why do you keep calling me Edward? You guys are silly and just plain stupid i swear.

#109 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:58 AM

So pray tell what is my IP?

Currently (well, a few minutes ago), your IP is 24.148.51.25, located in Chicago, IL, under RCN, the same ISP used by LifeMirage and uniquenutrition a couple months ago.

A couple days ago, it was 67.176.147.11, located in Chicago, IL, under Comcast, another ISP used by LifeMirage and uniquenutrition a couple months ago, and in fact exactly matches an IP used by both accounts in the past.

When you signed up on April 3, it was 208.54.95.129, a T-Mobile IP address which matches the IP you used when you logged in as nootropicgod and tried (feebly) to impersonate Adam Kamil.

#110 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:09 AM

So busted.

#111 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:15 AM

A couple days ago, it was 67.176.147.11, located in Chicago, IL, under Comcast, another ISP used by LifeMirage and uniquenutrition a couple months ago, and in fact exactly matches an IP used by both accounts in the past.

Credit for this find goes to prometheus. He got suspicious about carnosine a couple days ago, and started digging into IP records, where the IPs 208.54.95.129 and 67.176.147.11 were discovered and linked back to LifeMirage/uniquenutrition and nootropicgod, contraspectively.

• Lurker

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:41 AM

And why do you keep calling me Edward? You guys are silly and just plain stupid i swear.

Perhaps you could recommend one of the varieties of heavy metal and chalk mix that you have for sale to enhance our cognition? After all, this is what you must take to mobilize your profound intellect.

• Lurker

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:04 AM

Wow thats such an ignorant statement.

Here is what a certificate of analysis looks like Edward:

http://relentlessimp...es_of_analysis/

#114 carnosine

• 38 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:51 AM

So is this what you guys do everyday? Making up IP numbers for people who post stuff you don't like? So much for freedom of expression and our rights in the US.

Bye guys.

#115 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:37 AM

Was that the best retort you could come up with? "Making up IP numbers"? "So much for freedom of expression and our rights"?

Edward, you're losing your edge.

#116 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 09:40 PM

You'd think after all these months of this, you'd have figured out by now that we can track your IP addresses. I mean, it's like you're not even trying to mask your identity. It's like you want to be caught.

This is a bit eerie. It was very obvious that because of the way carnosine posted (aggressive defense of Unique Nutrition and nootropics), he would be checked. Either he really does not care of getting caught (which does not make sense to me), has totally lost touch with reality (to think he would not be checked), OR, someone is playing us for fools. Is it possible to someone to somehow fake the IP?

#117 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:41 AM

Is it possible to someone to somehow fake the IP?

Of course it's possible, though difficult, especially given the planning that went into it. The IP that matches nootropicgod's IP was used nearly a month ago, so if it's a spoof, then he's been very patient and lying low, and the only person I could see doing that is Adam. The IP from RCN was an exact match, while the IP from Comcast was merely a close match: an amateur spoofer would have picked two perfectly matching IPs from the list of IPs used by LifeMirage and uniquenutrition, which is posted publicly. So I doubt this is a spoof.

At first blush, one might suspect that, due to the obvious nature of this person's blunder, it must be someone like Adam trying to frame LifeMirage. However, bear in mind that Steve Sliwa had Lee Crost added to the BBB report for UNI, then tried to have his name removed and call me a liar when I pointed it out and posted a screenshot. This strikes me as quite the same level of maturity. Steve and Edward are so arrogant that they honestly think they can get away with this crap.

More to the point, for anyone who still purchases from UNI, Steve Sliwa and Edward Younan think you're naive and ignorant enough to fall for this crap.

• Lurker

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:54 AM

A fascinating thread at Mind & Muscle where the user of the unique nutrition account uses Imminst users to provide bona fides of his "Great Customer Feedback".

Also of note a thread on pyritinol..

#119 lojzenov

• 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:18 PM

What is the short summary of story with unique nutrition? You do not recommend ordering nootropics from them, due to possible impurities in the products?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#120 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:39 PM

What is the short summary of story with unique nutrition? You do not recommend ordering nootropics from them, due to possible impurities in the products?

most of us would recommend you order nothing at all from them

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users