• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,040 posts
  • 2,000 â‚®
  • ✔

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

This thread is sponsored by Relentless Improvement. It can be used for promotion or informal interaction with existing or potential customers. Relentless Improvement is free to delete any of their own contributions from this thread at their sole discretion, but cannot edit the content of a contribution by another user. LongeCity is not affiliated with Relentless Improvement in any way and does not endorse or vouch for the safety of its products or services. LongeCity provides, at its discretion, this thread to Relentless Improvement in grateful acknowledgement for a donation made to LongeCity. This thread is not, and must not be used by anyone, including Relentless Improvement, as a means of conducting business, recording transactions or serving official notices or otherwise be relied on in any way. LongeCity may withdraw access to this thread, or remove this thread at its sole discretion at any time for any reason. Relentless Improvement may decide to render this thread inaccessible by visitors at any time or remove, but not alter, posts made by others in this thread. With the exception of an express permission to advertise in this thread, the LongeCity User Agreement (Bylaw A) applies as normal in this thread.

Edited by Mind, 30 October 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#2 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts
  • 2 â‚®

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:45 PM

Hello Everone,

I'm Pete Hitesman, owner of Relentless Improvement. I want to thank the many Imminst/LongeCity readers and members who over the years chose to do business with Relentless Improvement, and welcome those of you who have not already visited the site to do so. Many of you remember RI as a long time sponsor of ImmInst. There is info about RI on our About Us page for those who wish to check it out. There have been a LOT of adjustments to pricing over the past few months, if you haven't shopped the site in a while, now would be a good time to revisit ;)

CoA's are in progress for new lots and new products, please allow a couple weeks for those to get posted. Many of you already know my business may well have pioneered the public disclosure of CoA's tied by lot number to a finished product, generated from USA based, FDA registered analytical laboratories.

Here's some backstory on a product development you might enjoy- The new Relentless NOOPEPT product was intended to be used and labeled as a sublingual tab, using erythritol instead of sucralose as the sweetening agent (some folks avoid sucralose). I specc'ed the labels and put them into production based on this. Well...in working with my bottler (FDA registered, cGMP, 50 years in the business) we discovered the raw material was so vile tasting it would take a huge amount of sweetner, flavoring and excipients to make it remotely palatable. You'd wind up with a giant tablet which is mostly excipient! Not good. So the sublingual tablet became...just a very small tablet :)  I made up new labels to reflect this and the added glaze (blocks raw material flavor unless you bite the tab).  Now you know, when you read the Other Ingredients of: Maltodextrin, Erythritol, natural berry flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, cellulose glaze...why they are what they are. The brave and taste bud challenged can still use it sublingually of course, but it's now labeled as a tablet. PS- I'm personally not a strong 'racetam responder, however the NOOPEPT provided me with a very noticible positive effect. It's a very interesting material.

There is a sell-sheet attached to this post on the new Relentless Improvement CurcuWin Curcumin, I am super stoked about this product. No other manufacturer has used this product in a formulation. Tie-in's between raw suppliers and manufacturers preclude great new materials from initially gaining traction. I have no ties to any manufacturers therefore I was free to make this introduction to my customers.

There have been a lot of product line-up changes over the years and there are plenty more changes to come. Newly added and in-the-pipeline items under the RI label include:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine: http://supplements.r...rnitine-p6.aspx

New Relentless Improvement brand NOOPEPT: http://supplements.r...opept-p379.aspx

Newly reformulated, higher potency Relentless Improvement brand Iodine/Iodide, now with 16.75mg Potassium Iodide providing 12.5 mg elemental Iodine. Slow-release formulation: http://supplements.r...odine-p297.aspx

New Relentless Improvement brand Curcumin as 100% CurcuWin®. Revolutionary bioavailability, documented reletive absorption 46x that of other curcumin supplements. Shipping approx 8/22: http://supplements.r...span>-p380.aspx

New Relentless Improvement brand R-Lipoic Acid | Na-R-ALA 100mg 60 vegecaps. Shipping approx 8/31: http://supplements.r...ecaps-p378.aspx

Newly reformulated Relentless Improvement brand EGCG, now with *one* 670mg capsule providing >664mg polyphenols, >606mg total catechins and >407mg EgCG! Most highly refined product on the market (that I know of). Standardized to 98%+ polyphenols,  <.335mg caffeine per capsule. Solvent-free, water extraction process. Shipping approx 9/5: http://supplements.r.../egcg-p338.aspx

A complete listing of current Relentless Improvement brand supplements.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Alpha-GPC 300mg elemental per capsule.

1% Carnosine Eye Drops

Centrophenoxine

Curcumin (as CurcuWin)

EgCG Green Tea Extract

Galantamine

Idebenone

Iodine as Potassium Iodide

Lithium Orotate

K2 MK-4 Menatetrenone

NOOPEPT

Oxiracetam

Phenibut

Picamilon

Piracetam

NaRALA

Sulbutiamine

The bad news is that I have no coupons to offer, the good news is that's because everything has been adjusted to "every day low pricing" and many prices are now lower than what they were for the previously best quantity discounts. So no need to remember a coupon and no feelings of regret because you found a coupon somewhere a day after you placed your order (what usually happens to me).

I do not frequent the forums, please, if you have a question or comment don't post it here, just email me directly at pete@relentlessimprovment.com and if I'm in my office you'll get a reply usually within an hour..

Cheers,

Pete

Attached Files

Edited by psychenaut, 05 September 2014 - 06:45 PM.

• like x 1
  • Informative x 1

#3 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts
  • 2 â‚®

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

PS- International Customers:

Relentless Improvement ships worldwide. UK, Canadian and Australian orders ship most every day. I've never heard of a customs problem to any of this locations, transit time varies from 3 days to 3 weeks with 6-8 days being average, the determining factor being how backed up customs is at the destination. 

Shipping Method is your choice of US Postal First-Class with basic tracking and US Postal Priority which offers more detailed tracking and quicker transit. Our shopping cart provides you with real-time specific shipping cost based on method, destination, and order weight.

Our cart also offers the ability for you to choose order/shipping pricing in your preferred currency and accepts PayPal for international customers who do not have a debit/credit card.

Bottom line- order conveniently and with confidence.

• like x 1

#4 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts
  • 2 â‚®

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

Everything noted above now in stock and shipping:

EgCg Green Tea Extract - *Updated Formulation* For those seeking the most active material with the least bulk (fillers/leaf) this is your product. There may be a more pure, higher-standarized content EgCG extract available to the public but I havent found it. Some folks use this product for very specific health conditions, you know who you are and what the conditions are, and I'd invite you to take a look at the new RI reformulated product and see if it meets your needs.

*Per capsule*

Green Tea Leaf Standardized Extract (Camellia sinensis)(Leaf, dried, 100% natural) 670 mg *
Polyphenols 664 mg *
Total catechins 606 mg *
Epigallocatechin gallate (EgCG) 409 mg *
Caffeine 0.335mg

Water based extraction means no chance of residual solvents which can occur in other Green Tea Extract products. This newly reformulated product is encapsulated with NO added excipients.

The new RI Brand NaRALA R Lipoic Acid is in stock and carries a CoA specifically testing for residual solvents. The verdict: free of metals and residual solvents other than the amount of ethanol (like drinking alcohol) (811ppm) you'd find in a bottle of orange juice. The test was on the raw material before it was encapsulated, so that trace amout is already likely evaporated off. In eight years I've never seen a 3rd party residual solvents test on a R-Lipoic Acid product?

Most readers of this forum are well educated and aware of the Ames/Hagen Lipoic Acid/ALCAR research. The combo rejuvenated their old rats in such stunning fashion they decided to develop a nutritional supplement business and product based on it- Juvenon. There are a very few materials I personally choose to use (an otherwise healthy, middle-aged guy) on a daily basis, but my current regimen includes the new RI brand NaRALA lipoic Acid and RI brand Acetyl-L-Carnitine product in combination which offers me the benefits they discovered years ago (at a way lower price than other brands). Both of these are at very compelling introductory pricing. Try the combo yourself, see if you feel the immediate difference?

I've also been using for more than a month now the new CurcuWin® Curcumin product. All the great benefits of high-dose curcumin with none of the possible/common drawbacks such as body odors, skin coloring and diarrhea. That one we were also able to do with NO excipients ("other ingredients").

The new Relentless Improvement brand 200 tablet, 130mg Lithium Orotate is at an introductory pricing, stock up now and save.

In the pipeline are a 3000mcg Hydroxocobalamin (Hydroxy) B12 sublingual tab, and another reputed "life extending" product that is quite popular :-) Update in a few weeks, until then thanks as always for your trust and support!

Edited by psychenaut, 05 September 2014 - 07:30 PM.

• like x 1

#5 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts
  • 2 â‚®

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

I've had some recent customer contacts with questions about the new Relentless Improvement brand Curcumin with CurcuWin. Longecity folks might find my reply to be *very* interesting: Pete's Place blog, CurcuWin Curcumin vs Longvida

:)

• like x 1

#6 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts
  • 2 â‚®

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

Finally...the new Relentless Improvement brand Hydroxocobalamin B12 (sometimes known as "Hydroxy B12") is in stock.

*2000mcg x 90 sublingual tabs

*NO added flavorings, colors or sweeteners - excipients consist only of what was absolutely necessary to form it into a tablet (maltodextrin/veg stearates)

*Kept under refrigeration from raw material until shipped to you.

*Great price!

The fact is Hydroxobalamin B12 ("hydroxy" B12) degrades over time if not kept between 2-8c (36-46f). No other manufacturer/distributor of Hydroxy B12 discloses that fact and you wind up with buying a product of unknown and potentially zero potency. Even Cyanokit manufactuer (prescription cyanide antidote kit containing hydroxocobalamin) had pushback from users regarding their claims as to shelf life. Relentless Improvement pharmaceutical-grade raw material is shipped to us from the manufacturer under cooling packs, tableted and bottled under specially controlled cool conditions, and immediately placed in a freezer at 0f for finished product storage before delivery to you. This process insures product freshness and potency so that you receive a fully active B12. This is the freshest, most potent hydroxocobalamin you can buy. Product is fully stable for up to several weeks in transit. Please refrigerate/freeze upon receipt to preserve full potency.

All other manufacturers of hydroxocobalamin add sweeteners and flavorings. My philosophy is, it's not candy and why add what is not necessary or beneficial? The material itself if flavorless and the maltodextrin (necessary for tableting) is naturally slighly sweet and quite pleasant tasting. Relentless Improvement B12 is free of any added flavorings/sweeteners.

One supplier of a popular B12 product notes on their ingredients label "magnesium (as C16 and C18 alkyls)". For those that care to pull the curtin back from what I consider disingenous wording, that's Magnesium Stearate. There is nothing, at all, wrong with mag stearate as an ingredient, but no need to try and make people think it's not there.

Symptoms of B12 Deficiency:

- Fatigue
- Weakness
- Memory loss
- Cognitive functioning problems
- Loss of appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Beefy, red, smooth and sore tongue
- Sore mouth and/or bleeding gums
- Numbness and tingling of hands and feet (neuropathy)
- Poor sense of balance
- Depression
- Confusion
- Insomnia
- Vision problems
- Loss of hearing and tinnitus

B-12 deficiency can be caused by other health conditions which interfere with normal B12 absorption, these conditions include:

- Pernicious anemia
- Vegan or vegetarian diets
- Surgery that has bypassed the stomach of ileum
- Certain medicines such as metformin or proton pump inhibitors.
- Digestive disorders such as Crohn's, celiac disease, small intestine bacterial overgrowth

Hydroxocobalamin has a high affinity for cyanide. It pulls the cyanide out of the mitochondria of the cell and combines with it to form cyanocobalamin, which is then excreted in the urine. In 2006 hydroxocobalamin was approved by the FDA as an antidote for cyanide poisoning.

Relentless Improvement brand Hydroxocobalamin B12 is in stock and shipping now.

Edited by psychenaut, 02 November 2014 - 09:48 AM.

#7 Matt79

• 171 posts
  • 75 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:41 AM

anyone know if RI still posts CoA's?

Can't seem to find them anywhere on the website. Specifically interested in EGCG

Edited by Matt79, 22 March 2016 - 10:42 AM.

#8 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts
  • 2 â‚®

Posted 22 March 2016 - 04:24 PM

anyone know if RI still posts CoA's?

Can't seem to find them anywhere on the website. Specifically interested in EGCG

Hi Matt,

I just replied to you via IM. Hope that helps! ;)

To all: I'm always available by email at Pete@RelentlessImprovement.com, and generally by phone as well. Let me know you are a LongeCity reader if you contact me.

Edited by psychenaut, 22 March 2016 - 05:12 PM.

#9 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts
  • 2 â‚®

Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Matt's post I'm reminded of how long it's been since last posting! Wow, time flies. If you haven't visited the RelentlessImprovement.com site you might be pleasantly surprised, 32 products now offered. Here's the link to a summary list of Relentless Improvement Nutritional Supplements that you can order directly from. As always, a focus on quality, purity (label disclosure of standardization percent, TRANS-form, mg of active vs total fill, for examples) bioavailability, dose, and good value. The products I can list on Amazon (FBA), I do, so if you are a Prime customer there, you may find savings on shipping cost. Orders shipped direct from RI ($4.95/Free >$100), as many of you have discovered over the years ship "damn fast".

As always, I thank my customers for their trust and support, some from the very beginning back to January 2005.

Here is a current product list:

100mg R-Lipoic Acid | Na-R-ALA (Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid) -- 100mg NaRALA R-Lipoic Acid Heat / Shelf Stabilized High-Bioavailability
300mg R-Lipoic Acid | Na-R-ALA (Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid) -- 300mg NaRALA R-Lipoic Acid. Heat / Shelf Stabilized High-Bioavailability

Acetyl-L-Carnitine -- Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg x 120 vege-caps.

Active Hexose Correlated Compound -- Active Hexose Correlated Compound. Mushroom mycelia extract. 750mg per capsule, 60Ct. Compare this product to products using the "AHCC" brand name material.

Alpha-GPC -- Relentless Improvement Alpha-GPC (Choline Alfoscerate) is a full 300mg elemental *Per Capsule* (600mg total). Don't settle for products that do not disclose the active load or require doses of TWO Capsules to obtain 600mg. 100% Soy and animal free.
Bacopa Ultra 55% Extract -- Bacopa Ultra 55% Extract. 120 vegicapsules. Bacopa saponins 82.5mg. Lower total mg of fill per capsule means reduced or no gastrointestinal upset. Higher mg level of *active* ingredient per capsule means greater benefits at a lower overall dose.

Capsicum Extract as 100% Capsimax -- Capsicum Extract as 100% Capsimax . 150mg x 60 vegecapsules. 100% capsimax, compare to others which are blends. Helps promote lipolysis Supports the mobilization of fats for energy production.

Carnosine Eye Drops -- Relentless Improvement brand Carnosine Eye Drops (w/ 1% N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine). Kept cool and fresh until delivery to you.

Centrophenoxine -- Relentless Improvement brand pharmaceutical grade Centrophenoxine (60 vegi-caps x 250 mg) Fresh from our refrigerator to your door. Centrophenoxine degrades if not kept refrigerated. 100% pure NO excipients!
Curcumin (CurcuWin) -- Curcumin as 100% CurcuWin 250mg 60 vege-capsules. Relative Absorption 46x Over Standard Curcumin. Manufactured with NO excipients. 

Forskolin 95% -- Forskolin 95%. 50mg x 60 vegecapsules.
Galantamine -- 4mg x 90 vegi-tablets. Galantamine is a naturally occurring plant extract that has been shown to support and maintain cognitive function particularly among seniors. Limited-time special pricing.   

High-Potency Green Tea / EGCG Extract -- **New single-capsule dose formulation** Maximum strength - minimum capsules. EGCG Green Tea Extract with 664mg polyphenols and 409mg EgCG per capsule.

Hydroxocobalamin B12 -- New formulation. Relentless Improvement brand Hydroxocobalamin B12. Pharmaceutical-grade, refrigerated until delivery to you insuring full potency.
Idebenone -- In-Stock, while supplies last. Don't risk your health with unknown quality. Relentless Improvement pharmaceutical grade Idebenone (150mg x 40 capsules).
Iodine -- Iodine Iodide Supplement. Relentless Improvement brand Iodine Iodide Supplement (180 tablets) is a coated tablet containing 16.75mg potassium iodide. **Not for use by pregnant women**

Lion's Mane MAX. Organic, Full-Spectrum Hericium -- Lion's Mane MAX- Organic, full spectrum Hericium erinaceus. Certified USDA Organic. USA origin, cultivated in sterile culture.
Lithium Orotate Tablets -- Medical-grade Lithium Orotate 200 Tablets, 130mg providing a full 5mg elemental Lithium per tablet.   

Lutein 30mg and Zeaxanthin 6mg -- Lutein 30mg and Zeaxanthin 6mg, NO Excipients. 120 vegecapsules    Magnesium-L-Threonate -- Magnesium-L-Threonate, 500mg per capsule x 100 vegecapsules. 144mg magnesium per serving. Magnesium-l-threonate is the form of magnesium that most readily crosses the blood brain barrier. Magnesium-l-threonate supports memory and cognitive functions. 

NADH - Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide -- NADH Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide 20mg x 30 Fast-Dissolve Flavorless Sublingual Tablets.
NOOPEPT -- NOOPEPT. Pharma-Grade. 10mg, 50 Tablets 

Oxiracetam -- Relentless Improvement Oxiracetam - New NO excipients! Oxiracetam is a more potent analog of the nootropic piracetam.
Phenibut -- Relentless Improvement Phenibut. 500mg x 60 capsules. New- NO excipients!

Picamilon -- **Once sold out of existing inventory, product will no longer be stocked.** Relentless Improvement brand Picamilon - 60 capsules x 100 mg. **Now encapsulated with NO excipients!**
Piracetam -- 180 capsules x 800 mg. Relentless Improvement pharmaceutical grade Piracetam.

PQQ pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt -- PQQ pyrroloquinoline quinone. 20mg, 60 capsules.
Pterostilbene -- trans-Pterostilbene 99%+ 100mg 150 vegecapules. 

Sulbutiamine -- NEW formulation, no silicon dixode/magnesium stearate. Relentless Improvement brand pharmaceutical grade Sulbutiamine.
Tribulus (THC-free) -- Tribulus 100% THC-Free 750mg x 90 vegecaps 95% extract. THC content in other Tribulus products can affect drug tests.

Vitamin K2 MK-4 15mg plus MK-7 60mcg -- Vitamin K2 MK-4 15mg + MK-7 60mcg. 90 Vegecaps. Clinically Supported Dose. MK-4 in this product is <1% CIS Form, the MK-7 is <4% CIS Form, a pharma-grade purity and potency
Vitamin K2 MK4 Menatetrenone -- Relentless Improvement brand pharmaceutical grade MK4 Menatetrenone Vitamin K2. 90 Vegetarian Capsules. New formulation: Contains NO Magnesium Stearate or Silicon Dioxide.

My best regards to everyone and remember, the support you show in the form of purchases, results in my ability to then add interesting new products! Support innovative family business not private equity investors and hedge funds! :-D

Cheers,

Pete

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, supplements, longevity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By