• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#691 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

Would a suppository not work just as well, without all the equipment and faffing about? They're often recommended for us older folks anyway.

A subcutaneous injection is way less of a pain than putting something up your ass don't you think?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#692 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

Would a suppository not work just as well, without all the equipment and faffing about? They're often recommended for us older folks anyway.

A subcutaneous injection is way less of a pain than putting something up your ass don't you think?

I've never tried.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#693 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

I have been injecting the ghk I got from team tlr and after the vial is a few days old I get really sore injection spots. Maybe its not sterile I don't know. I inject ghrps and I never get this. Anyone else experience this?

#694 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

I have been injecting the ghk I got from team tlr and after the vial is a few days old I get really sore injection spots. Maybe its not sterile I don't know. I inject ghrps and I never get this. Anyone else experience this?

It's not intended for human useage.  Didn't you agree to that when you purchased it?

#695 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:23 PM

It's not intended for human useage. Didn't you agree to that when you purchased it?

#696 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:26 PM

I've been using it on and off since taking delivery using bac water that's a couple of years old and had no problem. But I did have a slight stinging when using sterile water.

#697 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

Hey guys, 

I spoke with Dr. Pickart today and had a great conversation with him. He actually recommends a low dosage of 3-4mg daily by SQ injection. He mentioned that this applies to his previous, outdated recommendations of 75mg three times a week to activate human stem cells. This should put everyones mind at ease in terms of copper toxicity, even though it is bound and there shouldn't be much concern in the first place. 

Edited by BiohackerG, 30 March 2016 - 06:57 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#698 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:12 PM

When you search pubmed there is not a lot that shows up. Has anybody seen Pickart, does he look like a young guy?

#699 hotbit

• 129 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:29 PM

Has anybody seen Pickart, does he look like a young guy?

Interesting...

According to this page: http://aforlifestyle...behind-ghk.html

In 2009 he was 71 and looked like this: 

Unfortunately video is of low quality, hair could be dyed... 

• like x 1

#700 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:41 PM

Im 71 and still look younger than him. My avatar is a two year old photo and no the hairs not dyed
  • like x 1

#701 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

Those were just his recommendations and from the studies on his website, 3-4mg seems accurate... I take 35mg SQ EOD.

Judging from his appearance, I agree, he looks his age (77). In my eyes, his skin looks very youthful and when I spoke with him yesterday his cognitive function seemed great! GHK or coincidence? Who knows.... Whether or not GHK has affected or reset gene expression is the real question. 

Here's his website with a wealth of information.  

http://skinbio.com/index.html

• like x 1

#702 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:28 PM

Over the last year I,ve used it both ways that have been mentioned on here a small amount injected daily. I noticed a slight reduction of wrinkles particularly those on my forehead. They didn't disappear just got shallower.

One thing I did notice was a small scar I have had for years that had typical white tissue at the base reduced in size and the white skin changed to normal skin.

Then a few months ago tried the larger amount on alternate days (three injections) as someone mentioned it having a cascade effect. and did notice a slight improvement in breathing after a week or so.
This was unexpected as I had already had good results when I started C60 3-1/2 years ago. So perhaps the cascade effect did work ?

The photo on his website was taken when he was 71 according to the details on there.

#703 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:35 PM

Here is a picture of Dr Pickart.   Click on it-there is a lot of detail.   I am guessing that the pic is 2010,  so maybe Dr Pickart is 72.

CIMG4706.JPG

Here is a picture of Dr Pickart - Apologies because it is a very large picture.  I don't know how to trim it.  

I  guess the picture is about 2010.  Maybe 72 years old.  Skin looks young to me.

CIMG4706.JPG

Here is a pic of Dr Pickart - Click on pic to see detail.   Pic may be 2010, so Dr Pickart is i72.

CIMG4706.JPG

#704 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:43 PM

If I was on a bus I'd get up and offer him my seat !

Edited by pleb, 31 March 2016 - 07:45 PM.

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#705 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:59 PM

I think what makes a person look older is mostly the amount of skin sagging. GHK can possible give the skin a nice appearance on the surface but its not going to stop much of the skin drooping down in my opinion.

#706 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:20 PM

Here is a picture of Dr Pickart.   Click on it-there is a lot of detail.   I am guessing that the pic is 2010,  so maybe Dr Pickart is 72.

Here is a picture of Dr Pickart - Apologies because it is a very large picture.  I don't know how to trim it.  

I  guess the picture is about 2010.  Maybe 72 years old.  Skin looks young to me.

Here is a pic of Dr Pickart - Click on pic to see detail.   Pic may be 2010, so Dr Pickart is i72.

That's helpfull! Well its hard to judge because you cannot know would he look older without. But well it does clarify that:

1) it doesnt prevent balding

2) it doesnt "reset" you couple decades

3) or then he is not using it himself..but that would mean he is a charlatan which I dont believe

Because he discovered this in the 70s its probably also fair to assume that he is on it long time so it may help but not a miracle.

#707 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:36 AM

Maybe the soreness is because the GHK-cu/water mix is not fresh.  (I read instructions on using bacteriostatic water and found a tip recommending mixing a fresh batch every day)  

#708 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:56 AM

That's helpfull! Well its hard to judge because you cannot know would he look older without. But well it does clarify that:

1) it doesnt prevent balding

2) it doesnt "reset" you couple decades

3) or then he is not using it himself..but that would mean he is a charlatan which I dont believe

Because he discovered this in the 70s its probably also fair to assume that he is on it long time so it may help but not a miracle.

From studies, GHK does block the conversion from Testosterone to DHT. It has stimulated hair growth in myself but I attribute that to other mechanisms. 

When I spoke with him, he did mention he takes 5mg SQ ED. I didn't ask how long he's been using GHK. 

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#709 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:15 AM

Maybe the soreness is because the GHK-cu/water mix is not fresh.  (I read instructions on using bacteriostatic water and found a tip recommending mixing a fresh batch every day)  

When preparing for injection, make sure the solution is at room temperature. You should definitely be using bacteriostatic water, if your not already. 

When preparing for injection, make sure the solution is at room temperature. You should definitely be using bacteriostatic water, if your not already. 

#710 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:57 PM

Maybe the soreness is because the GHK-cu/water mix is not fresh. (I read instructions on using bacteriostatic water and found a tip recommending mixing a fresh batch every day)

When preparing for injection, make sure the solution is at room temperature. You should definitely be using bacteriostatic water, if your not already.

Maybe the soreness is because the GHK-cu/water mix is not fresh. (I read instructions on using bacteriostatic water and found a tip recommending mixing a fresh batch every day)

When preparing for injection, make sure the solution is at room temperature. You should definitely be using bacteriostatic water, if your not already.

Room temp? Wouldn't that compromise the stability or quality of the peptide? I've never waited for my peptide to be room temp before injecting.

I've had sore spots from injecting TLRs GHK. I've also had sore spots injecting ceretropics peptides and Peptide Sciences peptides. No infection or bruising; just a sore feeling. So, I wouldn't be so quick to assume the vial wasn't sterile or anything else. As long as the soreness doesn't turn into anything worse, I'd say its to be expected.

#711 citizen81

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:25 PM

Hi,

I've also been using for a few days from the same source and have been having a similar experience. Using bacteriostatic water, injection in the buttocks. I've done injections with cerebrolysin before and never had this kind of soreness. Sometime it's even difficult to get the injection to penetrate. Not sure what's up. I even have a bruise on one spot. But even with rotating from cheek to cheek, it's a bit painful to sit. Using 30mg per day. This would be the 6th injection.

#712 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:29 PM

I've also been using for a few days from the same source and have been having a similar experience. Using bacteriostatic water, injection in the buttocks. I've done injections with cerebrolysin before and never had this kind of soreness. Sometime it's even difficult to get the injection to penetrate. Not sure what's up. I even have a bruise on one spot. But even with rotating from cheek to cheek, it's a bit painful to sit. Using 30mg per day. This would be the 6th injection.

You're injecting it into the muscle.  Why don't you try subcutaneous?

#713 Logjam

• 55 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:56 PM

Even if this is all true, isn't it very downstream from some sort of endogenous function that is producing less said GHK?

I'd objectively expect more from methylene blue and telomerase activators RE: skin because it makes progerin soluble and cells able to divide if otherwise not in a senescent state.  I see very little peer review on GHK supplementation.

Additional analysis suggested that MB treatment released progerin from the nuclear membrane, rescued perinuclear heterochromatin loss and corrected misregulated gene expression in HGPS cells. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/26663466

If progerin is indeed what makes progeric kids look old — specifically effecting changes in gene expression in their skin and cardiovascular systems — releasing the progerin and fixing gene expression sounds like a better idea for skin.  It's orally available and makes your pee look smurfy.  You probably also won't get malaria.

Cao's work is peer reviewed and much less questionable.  I can think of lots of substances that may help skin heal:

1. EGF
  2. Topically or systemically applied insulin
  3. Adenosine
  4. Shikonin

It might also modulate one of the tumor suppressors, which is an underestimated tool.

Sadly, this looks like a guy who has dedicated his career to one substance and is heavily invested in it.  It's very difficult to be objective about your baby.

Is anyone getting results by supplementing with it?  The more exciting gene expression has only been reported for COPD lung tissue by Pickart himself.

Edited by Logjam, 26 April 2016 - 11:14 PM.

#714 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:08 AM

There's been a lot of work done with topical GHK-Cu, known as "copper peptides" in the beauty world.   MB for HGPS is an interesting result, but they bathed fibroblasts in 100 nM MB for six weeks.  Replicating that in vivo is going to take a healthy dose of MB, probably well north of 100 mg/d.  Leuco-MB (reduced form of MB) might be a better bet.  It's being developed as an AD therapeutic by TauRx.

• like x 1

#715 Logjam

• 55 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:26 AM

I'd really like to know why methylene blue works at all, and whether the mitochondrial effect is anything but coincidental with the effect on progerin (see note RE: dosage below).  It appears to do something at complex IV (http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20463399).

My best intuitive guess is that this is it:

Aβ has been shown to directly inhibit complex IV which would lead to bioenergetic impairment and increased formation of reactive oxygen species. (http://www.hindawi.c...ad/2011/104545/) and http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/17928358.

The progerin clearnace appears to be more of a bonus and unrelated.  I'm pretty sure it's beneficial at complex IV at much lower doses, but I'm not certain.

Edited by Logjam, 27 April 2016 - 05:29 AM.

#716 ShivaShakti

• 27 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:46 PM

I was wondering about "colloidal copper" compared GHK. Making colloidal copper is so cheap

I DIY collidal silver and colloidal gold.

#717 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:51 PM

I was wondering about "colloidal copper" compared GHK. Making colloidal copper is so cheap

Mind if I ask how you're making your colloids? We've learned a lot throughout the past few years about colloids and most of the common methods used to produce colloids tend to produce lower quality nano particles. Typically particles that aren't uniform in size or shape which can significantly impact the effectiveness of the colloid and even possibly cause toxicity.

#718 ShivaShakti

• 27 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:47 AM

Mind if I ask how you're making your colloids? We've learned a lot throughout the past few years about colloids and most of the common methods used to produce colloids tend to produce lower quality nano particles. Typically particles that aren't uniform in size or shape which can significantly impact the effectiveness of the colloid and even possibly cause toxicity.

"Experiment"

• dislike x 1

#719 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:45 AM

Hi Longecity Friends,

This isn't out of laziness as I've read tons of threads about GHK here and elsewhere

But still can't find the answer to 2 questions I've been asking myself.

- Is GHK with copper dangerous or require super low doses? 

The source I found with PAL GHK is expensive (unless doses are low): 

https://www.peptides...ces.com/pal-ghk

- Is anyone organizing a Group Buy so that this can become cost effective?

Thanks for your help. I am not looking for a shortcut but need to be set straight on these two issues.

Cheers,

DareDevil

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#720 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:50 PM

Hi Longecity Friends,

This isn't out of laziness as I've read tons of threads about GHK here and elsewhere
But still can't find the answer to 2 questions I've been asking myself.

- Is GHK with copper dangerous or require super low doses?
The source I found with PAL GHK is expensive (unless doses are low):
https://www.peptides...ces.com/pal-ghk

- Is anyone organizing a Group Buy so that this can become cost effective?

Thanks for your help. I am not looking for a shortcut but need to be set straight on these two issues.

Cheers,

DareDevil

No, its not dangerous. I've taken 100mg at once. However, every reacts differently. Start low and work your way up. Also, Ceretropic sells 200mg GHK for $125.

Edit: I don't know an approiate dosing regime. Maybe try doing 5mg daily. If no effect, try 10mg. Play around and figure out what works for you.

Edited by dz93, 11 February 2017 - 02:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)