• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#751 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:39 PM

Received my ghk-cu today and will be injecting a 180 lb gerbil with his first dose of 4mg tonight before he goes to sleep. If said gerbil wakes in the morning he will have another 4mg dose. Plan to inject 4mg 4 times a day unless someone has data indicating I should follow some other protocol. Will post results as time permits.

#752 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:06 AM

Hi Beijair,

I'm injecting 10mg/day and may up the dosage since I have quite a bit. For once I'm not the one taking the most of something so I'll wait for your feedback. No sense in all of us pressing the limits with each experimental substance. Is yours the purple powder assembled from GHK  and GHK-Cu ?

DD

Edited by DareDevil, 18 October 2017 - 05:07 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#753 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:22 AM

I decided to take 5mg 3 times. It seems to have noticeably improved my breathing and reduced some inflammation.
it was a purple color and after reconstitution in bac water is appears to be a beautiful deep blue. The bottle just stated it was ghk-cu.
I'm not really sure what to expect but figure it will take some time to show results.

#754 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:21 PM

We purchased five vials of GHK-cu 50 mg. from Peptide Science.  We mixed it up with bacteriostatic water - 25 ml.  The only reference I could find about proper dosage was in this article, but it references the dosage per kg in rats as 0.5 mcg's per kg.  This was for delivery by a patch, not injected solution.  See below, from this website: http://www.mdpi.com/...3425/7/2/20/htm.

"Russian studies reported that 0.5 micrograms/kg reduced anxiety in rats. Scaled up for a human weight of 70 kg, this would be 35 micrograms in a human [52]. Our studies on activation of systemic healing in mice, rats, and pigs suggest that about 50 milligrams of GHK-Cu would be effective throughout the human body, although dose-ranging to determine the minimum active dosage was never performed."  

Here is another really good article: 

https://www.hindawi....ri/2015/648108/

I am really wanting to find out what would be a good daily dosage for a 160-lb. male (my husband works out and is very fit, not ill).... and a 140-lb. woman (ME).  The benefits listed are fantastic!  Just want to get the dosage right to achieve results. 

The GHK-cu peptide is not as widely used as the other peptides so there is not as much information out there on dosage, and personal experience.  

Thanks - 

Lois

#755 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

Thanks for the info Timshell. Looks like I may need to purchase more to get real benefit.

#756 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:54 PM

To all who posted on this subject, thank you so much for sharing.  In your posts, do you really mean you injected MG's??  We are dosing MCGs....  big difference!  Inquiring minds need to know - thanks!

#757 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:30 AM

Hi Timshell,

They don't call me DareDevil for nothing. Yesterday I injected 20 milligrams subQ and feel really good. I don't know what dosages are recommended but find that without plausible cause of warning that dangers are all in our mind. Just joking of course, but you get my gist. I would like any info on the dangers of hyperdosing this substance, if any.

Cheers,

DD

#758 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:45 AM

We purchased five vials of GHK-cu 50 mg. from Peptide Science. We mixed it up with bacteriostatic water - 25 ml. The only reference I could find about proper dosage was in this article, but it references the dosage per kg in rats as 0.5 mcg's per kg. This was for delivery by a patch, not injected solution. See below, from this website: http://www.mdpi.com/...3425/7/2/20/htm.

"Russian studies reported that 0.5 micrograms/kg reduced anxiety in rats. Scaled up for a human weight of 70 kg, this would be 35 micrograms in a human [52]. Our studies on activation of systemic healing in mice, rats, and pigs suggest that about 50 milligrams of GHK-Cu would be effective throughout the human body, although dose-ranging to determine the minimum active dosage was never performed."

Here is another really good article:

https://www.hindawi....ri/2015/648108/

I am really wanting to find out what would be a good daily dosage for a 160-lb. male (my husband works out and is very fit, not ill).... and a 140-lb. woman (ME). The benefits listed are fantastic! Just want to get the dosage right to achieve results.

The GHK-cu peptide is not as widely used as the other peptides so there is not as much information out there on dosage, and personal experience.

Thanks -

Lois

The scaling should be allometric, not linear. 0.5mg/kg in rats is 0.081mg/kg in humans. 5.67mg for a 70kg adult.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...02/#!po=33.8710
  • Good Point x 2

#759 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:30 PM

"The scaling should be allometric, not linear. 0.5mg/kg in rats is 0.081mg/kg in humans. 5.67mg for a 70kg adult"

Question:

So, if the dose is 5.67 MG for a 154 lb. human, this converts to .567 ML, correct?  

Thank you very much,

Lois

#760 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:30 PM

Question:

So, if the dose is 5.67 MG for a 154 lb. human, this converts to .567 ML, correct?  

Thank you very much,

Lois

No, as William pointed out the human equivalent dose is 0.081mg/kg so convert 1) your weight in kg and 2) multiply that by 0.081 to arrive at your personal dosage in mg.

In your case, you said you are 140lb x 0.454= 63.5kg x 0.081= 5.14 mg which you can round to 5mg GHK that you need.

#761 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:40 PM

Thank you...  but don't we need to convert MG to ML to use in a syringe/injections?  What is the conversion from MG to ML?  

#762 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:16 PM

Hi Timshell,

You correlate the milligrams of powder to the milliliters of liquid you dilute it with. 5mg of powder will only equate to 5ml if you add 100ml to a 100mg vial. Usually the vials are too small to do this and also you don't want to inject a whole lot of liquid subQ as it can make a welt. So if for example you add 10ml to a 100mg of powder, then you will get your 5mg injection using a small 30G insulin syringe that usually has a full capacity of half a milliliter 0.5ml also known as 0.5cc (if I remember right, one milliliter of water has a volume of one cubic centimeter).

DD

#763 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:44 PM

Hi DD,

I do know, yes, that mL is same as cc.  

OK, just to make SURE we're doing this right...  if you don't mind giving me specific mixing and dosage amounts.  I am starting with GHK-cu 50 mg. (powdered peptide in a small vial).  How much bacteriostatic water do I add to the peptide?  And, what is the dose for a 155-lb. human (given the above "0.5mg/kg in rats is 0.081mg/kg in humans. 5.67mg for a 70kg adult") ??

We have the insulin syringes (0.3 mL) - and we have on hand the tuberculin syringes (1 mL).

I was really good in English growing up but only fair in math.  Maybe if I can get the correct dosage for the copper peptide, then after I take it, I'll be good in Math, too.

Thank you - just a little paranoid wanting to get this correct.

Lois

#764 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:53 PM

Edited by aribadabar, 21 October 2017 - 09:57 PM.

#765 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:56 PM

I am starting with GHK-cu 50 mg. (powdered peptide in a small vial).  How much bacteriostatic water do I add to the peptide? 

We have the insulin syringes (0.3 mL) - and we have on hand the tuberculin syringes (1 mL).

If you have 50mg GHK powder in your vial and you add 10ml of bac water to the vial you will reach 5mg/ml concentration - which is your suggested dosage (5mg).

If you do not want to inject 1ml every time (which is quite a bit of liquid for a subQ injection), you can only add 5ml of bac water to reconstitute the GHK peptide and then you will need to inject only 0.5ml (half full 1ml syringe) of the mixed soluton  to achieve the same 5mg GHK you need.

• Informative x 1

#766 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:15 AM

To all who posted on this subject, thank you so much for sharing. In your posts, do you really mean you injected MG's?? We are dosing MCGs.... big difference! Inquiring minds need to know - thanks!

I've now been injecting 5mg 4 times a day. On one day I injected 10 mg twice and 5 mg twice in the same day (4 injections in a day). Slept extremely well. I noticed today that the issue I had with pain in my shoulder when extending hand to scratch back was gone. I've had that issue for years and is now gone.

Sleeping better and feeling better. Also feeling bloated today and not feeling like eating much.

#767 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:39 AM

This was first posted in 2014 and I never saw it till now. Apparently there was a group buy back in 2015 but what became of all those who tried? What were the results? Anything dramatic? I assume not or this would be talked about non-stop... DareDevil where'd you get this stuff?

#768 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:49 AM

I forgot to mention that I have also noticed that my blood pressure has lowered. Not typically an issue but I already had slightly lower than normal pressure. As such, I have noticed I'm a little light headed at times when getting up from bed or a seated position.

#769 ISayLonger

• 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:08 AM

Did anyone ever try just ordering the powder from Hairevo? It's $23/gram..

#770 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:09 PM

Ghk or ghk-cu? Not sure how it could be a quality product or real at that price.

#771 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:13 PM

I just tried to order more ghk-cu from the same place I ordered my last batch and it looks like they only accept crypto currency now. Grrr. Guess I need to get with the times.

#772 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

https://www.peptides...om/buy-peptides

This is where we get the GHK-cu 50 mg. as well as PT-141 (wow!), AND GRF-129 Sermorelin.  

The Sermorelin has given my husband almost immediately-visible results with muscle mass gain (dosed before work-outs).  Just amazing.

Quality product, discreetly and carefully packaged, fast shipping.  

Lois

#773 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

Thank you

#774 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:09 PM

Are these intramuscular injections you guys are doing or just subcutaneous?

#775 Timshell

• 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:14 PM

subcutaneous

#776 ISayLonger

• 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:40 PM

Ghk or ghk-cu? Not sure how it could be a quality product or real at that price.

GHK-cu. I think GHK-cu is overpriced or unnecessarily pure in a lot of places. For example, peptidesciences has it for $500 a gram. But peptidescience's BPC-157 (and other things) also cost 3x what they should be, so let's say high end/99.99% gram is really $166/g. Then look at reverseskinaging.com (basically as official source of GHK-cu as you can get), and it has a (albeit liquid) product that has 1000mg for $70. It's not too far a stretch to get from their $70 to hairevo's $23 by assuming 1) hairevo's is probably 95->97% 2) hairevo generally doesn't have high margins on things.

There are many (not to say this is safe/simple) GHK-cu listings from high reputation alibaba vendors that if you bought 100g->1kg or more you could get it in the $5->$10 per gram range. With these companies operating at scale, if they're buying for $5 and selling for $23 or $70, they're winning. Peptidesciences/ceretropic/similar that sell for 5->10x that are the ones doing something strange, IMO.

PS If anyone wants to do an updated group buy, chime in.

Edited by ISayLonger, 23 October 2017 - 05:48 PM.

• Informative x 1

#777 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

reverseskinaging.com appears to have it only in skin cream form I was hoping for a powder form I can mix with water and inject subq.

What are the odds that it works just as well with DMSO? The molecular weight is a little high for that no? 748.346 g/mol, not sure what that is in daltons.

#778 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:56 AM

Then again i just learned that other sites put it anywhere from 340 da to 400 da. The cream site seems gimmicky and I'm doubting it's really all that regenerating, especially where subcutaneous fat loss and malar fat pad laxity and even more so apparently, bone loss are concerned. Anyone tried it?

Edited by Nate-2004, 24 October 2017 - 03:12 AM.

#779 ISayLonger

• 25 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:36 AM

reverseskinaging.com appears to have it only in skin cream form I was hoping for a powder form I can mix with water and inject subq.

What are the odds that it works just as well with DMSO? The molecular weight is a little high for that no? 748.346 g/mol, not sure what that is in daltons.

Yeah I wasn't really suggesting using them as a non topical source, although this one (http://store.reverse...erant_p/600.htm) is basically just 1 gram of it in coconut oil, so with DMSO (I've read about people using it transdermally) you would be fine.

What I was really saying is I think the price range is wild and inflated, so we shouldn't expect it to be hundreds of dollars per gram or assume it's bunk. Hairevo has been around for a while/is legit, the only question is how pure their GHK is since given it's market/target. Somehow with the know-how/resources for testing should order 0.5g for $12 and find out. Even if it's only say 95% pure, as long as the rest is safe/innert it would be fine for DMSO, at a fraction of the cost of other sources.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#780 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

Still unsure if DMSO is all that great for skin right now. I am also concerned about neurological damage that can be associated with DMSO. I'd rather go subcutaneously... not sure if injecting it into the face is a good idea though haha. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users