• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#781 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:50 PM

Still unsure if DMSO is all that great for skin right now. I am also concerned about neurological damage that can be associated with DMSO. I'd rather go subcutaneously... not sure if injecting it into the face is a good idea though haha. 

Emu oil has transdermal carrier effects, like DMSO, but causes no skin flush or warmth.

I haven't studied comparisons between their transdermal potency as carrying agents..

Edited by mikey, 25 October 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#782 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

Has anyone calculated how much copper you get with, say, 10mg of GHK-cu?

In other words, what's the % copper in the compound?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#783 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

#784 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:31 AM

I have no idea but do know I feel better, sleep better and no longer have strong urge to sleep in the day.

#785 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:18 AM

Waiting on second order but taking a long time to arrive. Ceretropic has been a problematic source as of late. Products taking long to ship and now that the don't accept credit cards (again) it cost additional 5 dollars for a bitcoin transaction. This is not the only product I buy from them so looking for new sources.

#786 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:25 AM

Molecular weight GHK is 340.5 
GHK-Cu MW 403.9242
Cu MW 63.546

Cu therefore comprises ~15.7% of the weight of the compound i.e if you take 10mg GHk-Cu that's ~1.57mg copper which should be a good upper limit for supplemental daily intake and after factoring in the copper content in food and in water from copper piping that can bring you more than a healthy dose.

Start taking extra Zn to bring the Zn/Cu ratio to 10:1 to counteract induced Cu overload. For every 5mg GHK-Cu you need to ingest 5x0.157x10=7.85mg extra Zn. Sounds like for the people taking 20mg GHK-Cu per day a 30mg/d Zn is a must.

Edited by aribadabar, 09 November 2017 - 05:26 AM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#787 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:05 AM

How long does it take for your DHT levels to go back to normal after discontinuing GHK-Cu? I've been dosing 4mg/day subQ for a month and I had no major side effects, but this past week I used 10mg/day to finish off the rest of my supply and notice symptoms of low DHT like loss of muscle definition, depression and very low libido). I've been taking enough zinc to offset the copper overload so I don't think that's it.

Also, would a GHK-Cu cream for the purpose of reducing dark circles under my eyes have a systemic effect on lowering DHT and would it increase copper? I may try it. 

Edited by Hyperflux, 20 November 2017 - 11:10 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#788 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:59 AM

Molecular weight GHK is 340.5
GHK-Cu MW 403.9242
Cu MW 63.546

Cu therefore comprises ~15.7% of the weight of the compound i.e if you take 10mg GHk-Cu that's ~1.57mg copper which should be a good upper limit for supplemental daily intake and after factoring in the copper content in food and in water from copper piping that can bring you more than a healthy dose.

Start taking extra Zn to bring the Zn/Cu ratio to 10:1 to counteract induced Cu overload. For every 5mg GHK-Cu you need to ingest 5x0.157x10=7.85mg extra Zn. Sounds like for the people taking 20mg GHK-Cu per day a 30mg/d Zn is a must.
I did think about any of that. I never received my second order from ceretropic but I'll try another source. Maybe this time without the cu.

#789 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

Waiting on second order but taking a long time to arrive. Ceretropic has been a problematic source as of late. Products taking long to ship and now that the don't accept credit cards (again) it cost additional 5 dollars for a bitcoin transaction. This is not the only product I buy from them so looking for new sources.

Shoulda just bought extra bitcoin.  Up thousands in the past 2 weeks already.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1

#790 StanG

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:41 PM

I don't know if some of you are still interested in Quercetin but for those who are, EnduraQ is on sale today for 25% off. This also is said to help your lab rat if he/she takes "D". I'm only on page 5 reading these posts so if it isn't of interest, it seemed to be then.

• Good Point x 1

#791 beijair

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:55 AM

Waiting on second order but taking a long time to arrive.

Ceretropic has been a problematic source as of late. Products taking long to ship and now that the don't accept credit cards (again) it cost additional 5 dollars for a bitcoin transaction. This is not the only product I buy from them so looking for new sources.

Shoulda just bought extra bitcoin. Up thousands in the past 2 weeks already.
that is exactly what I did. Opened a coin base account and a gdax account. Crazy how fast the Iinvestment has grown in a month. I also Invested in litecoin.
  • Agree x 1

#792 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:18 AM

Definitely don't buy this stuff from Hairevo, they don't ever ship it out and don't respond to e-mails complaining you never got it. So far that's the only place I've found it not inside a skin cream.

Edited by Nate-2004, 03 December 2017 - 05:19 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#793 beauty4eva

• 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

Do you guys have a reliable source for GHK (w/ or w/o Cu) for topical application. There are a lot of products that claim anywhere from 0.1% to 2% GHK w/w but I have no way verify any of their class.

I bought my GHK from Angstrom Labs (angstrom-labs.com).

Seems like a good source (shipped fast and didn't break the bank), but I've only been using the GHK for a few days.

I have a question for you guys, what do you think about injecting GHK rather than applying topically? Wouldn't that be better for absorbing more of it rather than applying topically?

#794 beauty4eva

• 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:03 AM

Hmmm. Interesting, personally ive never used cryptos and I've never used ceretropic so I have no frame of reference but Angstrom Labs isn't solely bitcoin, I paid via echeck and had no issues. Shipping was pretty quick too.

#795 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:15 AM

Definitely don't buy this stuff from Hairevo, they don't ever ship it out and don't respond to e-mails complaining you never got it. So far that's the only place I've found it not inside a skin cream.

Why can't the 7% GHK-CU accelerant sold on pickart's website be injected? It contains Purified water, Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu), and phenoxyethanol (the same ingredient used to preserve vaccines i believe).

While the website states it's strictly to be used as a cosmetic product I'm failing to understand why injecting this product is any different to re constituting GHK-CU with BAC water.

My comments above are a question, not a statement of any facts. I'm not a scientist. But I would love to hear from someone that can explain it to me otherwise.

It's interesting to me that pickarts accelerant can remain stable without being refrigerated. I am also yet to understand how that can be possible either.

• Good Point x 1

#796 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:38 AM

I finally got the GHK-cu from Hairevo. It's a gram, baggy full of blueish purple powder. I'm not sure how much to take or inject though, or how much mixed in a DMSO solution is too much/little.

• Cheerful x 2
  • unsure x 1

#797 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:17 PM

I finally got the GHK-cu from Hairevo. It's a gram, baggy full of blueish purple powder. I'm not sure how much to take or inject though, or how much mixed in a DMSO solution is too much/little.

Injecting something without running it through a 0.02 micron filter syringe is imprudent, inviting an engagement between the immune system and numerous pathogens.

IV/IM drug users do it every day.

However, that it is done by numerous scientifically uneducated users/abusers does not render it safe or prudent.

Edited by mikey, 29 December 2017 - 11:18 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

#798 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:06 AM

Yes but the question is how much?

• Unfriendly x 1

#799 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

reverseskinaging.com appears to have it only in skin cream form I was hoping for a powder form I can mix with water and inject subq.

What are the odds that it works just as well with DMSO? The molecular weight is a little high for that no? 748.346 g/mol, not sure what that is in daltons.

Ceretropic and https://teamtlr.com carry GHK-Cu. Teamtlr, is cheaper and certified. I wouldn't be injecting an unpurified form of GHK-Cu unless you purify it. 

#800 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:04 AM

https://teamtlr.com carry GHK-Cu. 

No, they don't. They offer only 50/50 GHK/GHK-Cu mix.

#801 Oakman

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:17 PM

Has anyone tried this GHK-cu solution? It looks legit, made in the USA. I've been making some lotions and it looks like this would work well in those (with the correct PH).

Edited by Oakman, 26 March 2018 - 07:18 PM.

• Informative x 1

#802 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:39 PM

No but maybe I will try it next. I've been using GHK for a while now topically but not so much orally. I think if you put a few drops of that under the tongue maybe it'd do more? I dunno if it's doing anything right now topically though.

#803 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

I'm so curious about this! It looks like it would help my ECU Subluxation (tendon sheath injury) in my wrist.

#804 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

Has anyone gotten PFS (post finasteride syndrome) like symptoms after discontinuing GHK-Cu? I used 10mg/day for a couple weeks.

#805 Slobec

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:22 AM

This one seems like good seller   https://lyphar02.en....des_GHK_Cu.html

#806 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:28 PM

Ceretropic carries NA-GHK and NA-GHK-A for those who want better absorption without any copper by the way, they shut down in 10 days though.

#807 echocharlie

• 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:44 PM

Ceretropic carries NA-GHK and NA-GHK-A for those who want better absorption without any copper by the way, they shut down in 10 days though.

I saw that and ordered both versions. I'm 3/4 of the way through the NA-GHK @ 10mg 1x per day in the AM. I'm running this alongside 10mg of NA-Epitalon and 10mg of Thymalin per day as well. IM seems to be the easiest ROA. Doesn't have the same irritating effect as GHK-Cu.

Subjective effects: incredible afternoon fatigue, sleeping about 2 hours more per day, very vivid dreams... I attribute these mostly to the Epitalon, however, so it's hard to say what (if anything) the NA-GHK is contributing.

Things it hasn't done (although it is quite early in the gambit TBH):

1) Given me any more energy

2) Altered my mood significantly

3) Changed my skin tone or texture

4) Affected hair color or growth

5) Noticeably altered libido or erection quality

That said, I will probably be ordering some more prior to Ceretropic shutting down. There isn't any other souce for the NA or NA-Amidate forms of GHK that I know of, and certainly none that does the level of testing Ceretropic does.

The end of an era. RIP.

Anyone out there with better knowledge of chemistry than I have (and/or better knowledge of this peptide) care to venture what overall effects should be expected from the NA and NA-Amidate forms of GHK? Should there be any noticeable effects to mood, alertness, wellbeing? Will this simply resist enzymatic degradation a bit longer, leading to a longer circulating half-life in the body? If so, will it then scavenge and bind to Copper to form the GHK-Cu complex in vivo?

Anyone have any ideas?

#808 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:00 PM

I saw that and ordered both versions. I'm 3/4 of the way through the NA-GHK @ 10mg 1x per day in the AM. I'm running this alongside 10mg of NA-Epitalon and 10mg of Thymalin per day as well. IM seems to be the easiest ROA. Doesn't have the same irritating effect as GHK-Cu.

Subjective effects: incredible afternoon fatigue, sleeping about 2 hours more per day, very vivid dreams... I attribute these mostly to the Epitalon, however, so it's hard to say what (if anything) the NA-GHK is contributing.

Things it hasn't done (although it is quite early in the gambit TBH):

1) Given me any more energy
2) Altered my mood significantly
3) Changed my skin tone or texture
4) Affected hair color or growth
5) Noticeably altered libido or erection quality

That said, I will probably be ordering some more prior to Ceretropic shutting down. There isn't any other souce for the NA or NA-Amidate forms of GHK that I know of, and certainly none that does the level of testing Ceretropic does.

The end of an era. RIP.

Anyone out there with better knowledge of chemistry than I have (and/or better knowledge of this peptide) care to venture what overall effects should be expected from the NA and NA-Amidate forms of GHK? Should there be any noticeable effects to mood, alertness, wellbeing? Will this simply resist enzymatic degradation a bit longer, leading to a longer circulating half-life in the body? If so, will it then scavenge and bind to Copper to form the GHK-Cu complex in vivo?

Anyone have any ideas?

Do you get good anti-inflammatory effects from NA-GHK and NA-GHK-A compared to GHK-Cu?

#809 triguy

• 79 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 03:44 AM

bump for response

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#810 echocharlie

• 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:29 PM

Do you get good anti-inflammatory effects from NA-GHK and NA-GHK-A compared to GHK-Cu?

It's hard to say without systematically eliminating other anti-inflammatories from my regimen, as well as other peptides I'm taking. My specific goals are healing a cartilege injury (meniscus tear) that didn't respond to surgery. I've been through 3 rounds of PRP (injected into the knee) this year specifically to induce local inflammation and healing of the region. These injections have occurred eery 6 months for the past months at 8 week intervals. In between, I have limited activity to walking and weight-lifting for at least 4 weeks before adding in low impact activities like spinning or biking and erging.

What have I learned? It's pretty hard to say. The GHK-Cu complex (from TLR) caused local irritation at the injection site. I went through quite a bit of this (100mg x 20) over the course of the first 4 months. Healing in the knee didn't appear to be either positively or negatively affected, and TBH without any other markers to judge from, I'd say it was money down the drain. The color of the solution was so close to purple that it's hard to believe it's GHK-Cu and not something else (Carnosine-Cu shows purple in solution) and none of the other miracle effects reported by some in this thread were born out.

The NA-GHK and NA-GHK-Amidate from Ceretropic were late additions. I've just finished a 20 day run of each at 10mg/day (NA first, then Amidate) and can't honestly say I noticed any strong anti-inflammatory effects. One piece of possible anecdotal evidence for wound-healing is that I did deeply cut my hand between index finger and thumb during the NA-GHK run and it healed enough that I was able to go back to full activities within a week without stitches. The wound should have been stitched but I waited too long to see the doctor so they could only steri-strip it and keep it dry. It is now fully healed and I can lift weights with that hand with no issues. I heal quickly in general, however, so I'm unconvinced.

I've also consistently been running BPC-157 and TB-500 together with CJC-1295 (w/DAC) and mod GRF-29 together with Ipamorelin for GH release. I started these just before the second round of PRP in my knee, hoping to boost healing. This has had the effect of increasing tendon and ligament pain in both the knee and my left elbow (for no reason I know of) and only a new MRI will tell what's actually going on there. I could be making things much worse for all I know.

If there are any anti-inflammatory effects from adding the NA-GHK and NA-GHK-Amidate, I can't anecdotally attest to them. It's possible that the wound-healing I'm hoping to induce is coming coupled with additional pain in the wouded areas. I can only hope that's the case.

For the Epitalon, Thymalin, and NA-Epitalon runs I'm doing, I did a baseline telomere test from Teloyears and will post before and after results once I get them back.

TLDR; not sure what these GHK complexes are doing, but they don't appear to be significantly anti-inflammatory, nor do they produce any visible results within 20 days. This may be too soon to see.

• Informative x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users