• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#181 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:15 PM

I will have it tested in exchange for a gram + 100mg extra for testing.

Good news smithx.  TLR responded as follows:
"...of course we will get Smithx the free gram and then some for his testing..."
So you are officially the GHK/GHK-Cu tester! :)

I hope everyone is happy with this?

--------------------

The discount code will be published here once we reach 30 grams.

TLR has also sweetened the pot as the discount code will now also be applicable to other substances, but I will let TLR elaborate on all that.

(Confirmed count: 18+ grams)
I have PMd everyone that showed interest about the group buy.
Plz spread the word, keeping effects in mind, so we can get to 30 grams everyone.

#182 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

No not swallowing it. after dissolving gently in the bottle with sterile water. Then a small amount just a few drops under the tongue to enter the body via the mucus membrane.
And probably do that small amount a few times a day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:34 PM

What about adding it to skin cream? Skin actives sells it for just this purpose that you (Pleb) were hoping for (ie, potentially helping with skin wrinkles)...

#184 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:40 PM

Yes but lathering it all over my body like butter on bread doesn't appeal to me.:>)

#185 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

Are you all contemplating injecting this purchase of GHK/GHK-Cu? Or swallowing it? Putting into facial cream?

Topical and intranasal would be my preference. Hopefuly the supplier will give the option of screwtop containers.

#186 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:29 PM

what volume of water would we add per gram? Does it need to be stored in a fridge? Any informed suggestions about daily dosage?

#187 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

I'm fairly sure the gram will be in 10 vials. The amount on the Vial will be the amount of of water to be added. ?
I think the dosage suggested was a very small amount something like 20ug to 200ug a day being the amount used in the trails. But others will probably have a better idea and correct me if I'm wrong (probably) as I'm still a pounds and ounces man.

#188 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:56 PM

Are you all contemplating injecting this purchase of GHK/GHK-Cu? Or swallowing it? Putting into facial cream?

Topical and intranasal would be my preference. Hopefuly the supplier will give the option of screwtop containers.

Topical - what would be the best suspension to get it through the Keratin layer?

#189 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:18 PM

But lets get back on topic now. :)

Just a Second

I wanted to add that I believe to found Natural/Herbal HDAC (post #1 & #4) if someone is interrested.

E.g. Ginger (Zyflamend table) has some effects, though it increases acetylation of HDAC 2 and 3, which is not allways a bad thing.

Think of epigenetic MAO-A upregulation, this would increase the possibility of oxidative damage.

Although I personally believe this would normalize after a while

Herbal and Compound derived epigenetic alterations via HDAC and others

http://www.longecity...rs/#entry698831

Btw: the new rating system has indeed some advantages :laugh:

http://www.longecity...-31#entry703949

Done^^

Edited by Flex, 19 January 2015 - 10:19 PM.

• like x 1

#190 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:00 AM

I'm in for 1 gram.

#191 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:47 AM

Hi John Ross. Sorry I missed the last part of your question. Yes keep 9 vials in the freezer as they come with no water. They should stay good that way for 2 years. Most peptides are stored this way and have a similar shelf life.
Add the water from a syringe to the last bottle or a 50/50 mix water and white wine. similar to epitalon. Should be good for at least a month or more in the fridge. I'm just going to use a toothpick dipped in then dropped under the tongue.
  • like x 1

#192 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

**************GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 Ratio Blend**************

TeamTLR is pleased to  make available this valuable research item.  Within the honor of the word of those who have committed we will go forward with this immediately and start production and coordination for a most rapid fulfillment.   As such, if the 30 grams are not reached it will not affect anyone receiving the material in the most timely manner.  There appears at present a commitment of ~20g.

Within this, the item "GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 Ratio Blend" has been added to the website (link below). 
http://teamtlr.com/a...atio-blend.html
It can also be found via the search function, found in the Anti-aging Research category, the Peptides & Antigens category, as well as within "New Arrivals" link.

GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 Ratio Blend will be listed at $99.80 for 10 x 100mg vials.
CODE:  GHKGB10 will afford a 10% discount and the aforementioned pricing of $89.90/1g @ 10 x 100mg.
We will as well offer upon the website 40 x 100mg at $299.60.  This is 4g (40 vials of 100mg) for the price of 3g which is $269.70 with the code.

Further, for those who so may wish to take advantage, this CODE will as well be viable to have a discount of 10% off all our items we have in the category Peptides & Antigens:  Acetyl Semax, Acetyl Selank, Acetyl Epitalon, MOD-rh-IL-15, NEUMYO-OA, etc.
This code will expire on 1/30/15 so kindly execute your order promptly.  Please kindly look to get your order in most promptly so that this does not sell out before doing so. 

We anticipate to make delivery to all who get their orders in for this 30g production run to be within 2-3 weeks.  All delivery will be by the chosen method through orders as to be placed within the website.  Note, all orders always have tracking remitted directly to the e-mail given with the order so when the item ships out all will be notified via the direct tracking e-mail.  Note, all items on the website are sold on the basis of "TERMS" as so denoted on the site.

We wish to show strong support for research into all these areas and hope to use this platform as a means toward progressive research - toward true progress and betterment.

Many thanks to all for their support and engagement within progressive research and forward progress toward betterment.

Best Success!
TeamTLR

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 20 January 2015 - 06:59 PM.

• like x 1

#193 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:59 AM

Hi John Ross. Sorry I missed the last part of your question. Yes keep 9 vials in the freezer as they come with no water. They should stay good that way for 2 years. Most peptides are stored this way and have a similar shelf life.
Add the water from a syringe to the last bottle or a 50/50 mix water and white wine. similar to epitalon. Should be good for at least a month or more in the fridge. I'm just going to use a toothpick dipped in then dropped under the tongue.

Thx for your assistance in answering these type of questions Pleb. :)
Now that the discount code is up, I am going to have to PM everyone on top of being out of town atm!

Edited by Logic, 21 January 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#194 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:48 PM

Great, I'm happy to help. 

I am waiting to hear back from the person who will do the test to find out:

- What method of testing he will do (GC/MS, etc.)

- The turnaround time

- The cost (to make certain that I can do this for everyone)

Assuming it can be done in a reasonable time for a reasonable cost, the test will be performed on very modern equipment by a university laboratory. The results will be in the form of detailed graphs and tables. In the case of GC/MS there would be a list of candidate molecules with a % probability that the sample is each one. Typically what you see is something like:

Compound A: 89%

Compound B: 45%

etc.

If we see GHK with a high probability, we could be confident we have the right compound. There could be an issue, however, if GHK is not in the database of known compounds. In that case it would be necessary to have a known-good sample to compare to the unknown. This would require us to order a small sample quantity from a highly reliable source such as GenScript in order to verify our unknown sample. 

I will have more information soon, but perhaps not before Monday. 

I will have it tested in exchange for a gram + 100mg extra for testing.

Good news smithx.  TLR responded as follows:
"...of course we will get Smithx the free gram and then some for his testing..."
So you are officially the GHK/GHK-Cu tester! :)

I hope everyone is happy with this?

--------------------

The discount code will be published here once we reach 30 grams.

TLR has also sweetened the pot as the discount code will now also be applicable to other substances, but I will let TLR elaborate on all that.

(Confirmed count: 18+ grams)
I have PMd everyone that showed interest about the group buy.
Plz spread the word, keeping effects in mind, so we can get to 30 grams everyone.

#195 johnross47

• 747 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:50 PM

Could this be any good as eye drops? Would it reach a useful position in the eye?

#196 malbecman

• 733 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:07 PM

Peptides don't fly well in a GC so the confirmation that its your tri-peptide will likely be via LC-MS.   To confirm the sequence (e.g., the three peptides are in the order you want,  Gly-(L-His)-(L-Lys), you will also need MS/MS to fragment the peptide and look at the "pieces".    For a purity check, you should also get UV-HPLC at a nonspecific wavelength like 220nm.   This will show the presence of any compounds that don't ionize well in a mass spectrometer.

Any concerns about other metals being present?   Pb for instance?   You might want do also have ICP-MS done which can check for most metals.

#197 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

I'm not the person who runs the tests. The person who does that is a PhD specializing only in these sorts of analyses. When I get a reply I will post his proposed test strategy.

Peptides don't fly well in a GC so the confirmation that its your tri-peptide will likely be via LC-MS.   To confirm the sequence (e.g., the three peptides are in the order you want,  Gly-(L-His)-(L-Lys), you will also need MS/MS to fragment the peptide and look at the "pieces".    For a purity check, you should also get UV-HPLC at a nonspecific wavelength like 220nm.   This will show the presence of any compounds that don't ionize well in a mass spectrometer.

Any concerns about other metals being present?   Pb for instance?   You might want do also have ICP-MS done which can check for most metals.

#198 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:48 AM

To get the Discount Code to work:

To get the Discount code to work you need to register on TLR's site first:

https://teamtlr.com/...back=my-account

You can then order from here:

http://teamtlr.com/a...atio-blend.html

and use the discount code successfully.

Here is the code again:

GHKGB10

Note that the Discount Code works for everything in Peptides & Antigens, here:

http://teamtlr.com/4...ptides-antigens

(Thx for pointing this out Pleb)

Edited by Logic, 23 January 2015 - 08:50 AM.

#199 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:05 AM

Sorry dudes, I'm out.
Sorry dudes, I'm out.

#200 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

I'm down for the 4 milligram deal.

#201 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:57 AM

Neuralis:

Why?  Don't you want to register an account on the site?

Hebbeh:

Cool.  Have you ordered on TLR's site yet? Did the code work without issue for you?

#202 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

It was me that suggested logic ask those interested to register first. I went through the link provided on their post. That took me to the GHK page.
Then continued the payment process and at the end the discount code got lost and didn't show up.
TLR sorted it out in a couple of hours. but registering was my idea to avoid any site mishaps.

#203 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:58 PM

I had no issues registering or applying the code.  4 grams with the discount code and shipping came to $248.73.  And I realize that was a typo on my previous post....it is 4 grams (not milligrams) packaged and shipped as 40 X 100 mg vials.

#204 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:49 PM

Hopefully the purchase going to smithx is unknown to TLR... i.e. the supplier doesn't know his order is the one to be tested.

I was hoping it would be tested before the code expired (or it sold out). Seeing how the code expires 1/30 I doubt that will happen (1/30 - why not the end of the month 1/31? hehe).

I've got 4 grams loaded in my cart, but I initially said 1 gram. Since we were apparently only able to muster up ~20 grams commitment of the 30 gram minimum, and there is a volume incentive for 4 grams... I went with that. If I'm over stepping my purchase and it will cause an issue, please speak up.

#205 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

(1) Hopefully the purchase going to smithx is unknown to TLR... i.e. the supplier doesn't know his order is the one to be tested.

(2) I was hoping it would be tested before the code expired (or it sold out). Seeing how the code expires 1/30 I doubt that will happen (1/30 - why not the end of the month 1/31? hehe).

(3) I've got 4 grams loaded in my cart, but I initially said 1 gram. Since we were apparently only able to muster up ~20 grams commitment of the 30 gram minimum, and there is a volume incentive for 4 grams... I went with that. If I'm over stepping my purchase and it will cause an issue, please speak up.

Answered as numbered for ease:

(1) He can order anonymously and then get reimbursed at a later date, as would be the only way to maintain a secure chain of custody.  Note, an MS will likely not show two different peaks for GHK and GHK-Cu, as has been seen in an initial assay.  It depends how extensively the testing methods are to be employed as to what can be truly assayed. 

(2) Actually the 10% off Code is set to run through the 31st, however as some people may be in different times zones it was noted as to the 30th so as to be safe anyone using the code would have it transact.  We have every confidence the material is of the nature that such is in full accord.  Obviously we are not going anywhere, wish to only ever provide only that which is of high quality, and bear the onus to ensure reliable quality.

(3) We're running 40g for both the purposes of 'reserve' for 'in-house' research and to best ensure we can accommodate up to at least 35g potential demand if such should occur.

Any further questions or concerns, fire away. ;)

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 24 January 2015 - 10:12 PM.

• like x 1

#206 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:57 PM

In

#207 Kirito

• 63 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:18 AM

In for one gram

#208 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:17 AM

In for 40X100 mg-purchased 3 days ago.

#209 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:16 AM

If GHK upregulates the ubiquitin-proteasome system, then is there any (in vivo) data on GHK in alzheimers?

Also, I would point out that GHK seems to have some kind of interaction with AT1 receptors.  Those taking an ARB may want to refrain from doing it simultaneously with any GHK administration.

Edited by prophets, 26 January 2015 - 10:17 AM.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 johnross47

• 747 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:07 PM

If GHK upregulates the ubiquitin-proteasome system, then is there any (in vivo) data on GHK in alzheimers?

Also, I would point out that GHK seems to have some kind of interaction with AT1 receptors.  Those taking an ARB may want to refrain from doing it simultaneously with any GHK administration.

Can you repeat this health warning in idiot proof english please?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users