What did you eat today?

nutrition food menu vegan paleo diet carbohydrate protein

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#91 aza

• 128 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:25 AM

dude, Doritos are made from a grain, corn.

#92 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:42 AM

Dark Chocolate Dipped in Coconut Butter (not coconut oil, Coconut Butter is so much more delicious!)

Cranberries, rasberries and ground flaxseed with coconut milk.

Steamed vegetables with Broiled Salmon.

Two medium sized Pork Chops with steamed vegetables. 

rotisserie chicken breast in spicy dipping sauce. 

I'd say I had a good day. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:30 PM

Today, breakfast Blackberries, Cranberries with some Coconut milk and Dark Chocolate.

A spinach salad with salmon slices.

Pork Chop with a little cheese on top (delicious)

Another Spinach salad, no Salmon this time

Pork skins as a snack

Chicken breast in spicy coconut sauce. 

#94 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:33 AM

Chocolate, coconut butter, Cranberries for breakfast.

Some pork sausage as a snack.

Large plate steamed Broccoli with Broiled red Salmon. 

That is only halfway through the day...

#95 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:33 PM

You guys eat well. What do your parasites like to eat? Protien cycle is quite good if ones liver is working, most people over eat it. Ketogenic foods preserve muscle loss. GMO GLUTEN IS BAD FOR EVERYONE.
There are factors in a lot of foods that modify our genes, getting enough D3 along with adequate balance of minerals can protect the DNA. Rice is safe.
A little fruit is ok but too much will tax ones insulin and feed the parasites. One of the only yang fruits is Strawberry, the yin side is that it has a factor that inhibits cell energy production.
Many of us eat an elaborate diet in an attempt to feel better. If we know more about Macrobiotics and embrace the truth of Transmutation, feeling better becomes confident childs play. I'm sorry I haven't got any bells and whistles to put in this post.

Edited by Multivitz, 20 December 2015 - 09:34 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#96 timar

• 768 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:12 AM

This & may the force be with you.
  • Agree x 4
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#97 1jol1uvcaaq

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:08 AM

Breakfast: churros (125 g) and a glass of milk (250 cc).

Lunch: scrambled eggs with tomatoes (2-3 eggs, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, olive oil, sugar and salt) with some bread, red wine with soda (250 cc), and cantaloupe for dessert.

Dinner (planned): fried flounders (3-4 fishes), some bread, and figs for dessert (4-5 figs). And maybe some milk before going to bed.

This is a diet that will shorten your lifespan. People are so interested in smart drugs and health technologies that they forgot the simplest way to live longer.

#98 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:07 AM

Some dark chocolate dipped in peanut butter for breakfast with a bowl of mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, rasberries)

A small bag of Plantain chips for lunch. 

Large Burger patty, baked potato, stewed tomatoes and large plate of mixed vegetables for dinner.

#99 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:56 PM

This is really good:

• Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#100 mddante

• 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

breakfast  : unsweetened almond milk + 2 tbs cinnamon + 2 tbs amla powder

1 bowl of mixed frozen fruits ( mostly berries)

1 bowl of fresh dark leafy greens 

cup of  hibiscus tea

1l water + 4 tbsp of matcha tea (i drink it through the day)    

lunch : tofu scramble +  2 tbsp black pepper,cayenne pepper and curry (no salt) 

cup of brown rice + dark leafy greens + homemade tomato sauce (no salt)

snack : cup of dates + 3 tbsp flaxseed

dinner : hibiscus tea

2 bowls of berries

1 bowl of veggies 

• like x 2

#101 mkp6019

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:56 PM

Today for breakfast I enjoyed Steel cut oatmeal ( Gluten Free) with flaxseed and chia seeds mixed in. Added a small amount of dried kiwi and dried blueberries with half an apple. Added 1 oz of whole milk. 1 TBSP EVOO along with ubiquinol 200 mg, D3 2000 IU, Folate 800 mcg, B-6 50 mg and B-12 500 mg and 1 tsp Cod Liver OIl

I may snack in the afternon but will have a homemmade burrito with or without ground turkey and beans will be definite lettuce, rice, chunky salsa. Will have a small salad on the side. Working with a low protein/methione diet.  Been doing this for a month. Have not noticed a loss of muscle. My carbs are high ranging from 175- 300. A big percentage of my calories are from lipids.

#102 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:54 PM

Yesterday, like always, Dark chocolate, some strawberries for breakfast, plate of steamed vegetables for lunch. 

For dinner scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and four pork sausages! 

#103 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:57 PM

Slightly tweaked mine recently.

Breakfast: 1 250ml glass of water with a splash of Cider Vinegar & half a squeezed lemon.

Then my Smoothly which consists of: A handful of Kale, frozen blueberries, 1 kiwi, half a banana, a scoop of superfood green powder, cinnamon, agave nectar, coconut milk, water and 2 tablespoons of golden linseed.

Then 1 boiled egg on Rye crispbread and a bowl of tomato paste mixed with turmeric powder and olive oil.

Supplements: Curcumin, K2 complex, Carnosine.

Lunch: Usually Avacado, Watercress, mixed beans, pickled beetroot and sometimes smoked salmon.

Drink: Water & White Tea. Maybe coffee with coconut milk.

Snack: Peanut Butter & fruit (Strawberries or an apple) and pumpkin seeds.

Dinner: Ranges really. Tomato based pasta meals, salmon with brown rice and veggies.

• Agree x 1

#104 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:08 AM

Some chocolate dipped in Almond butter for breakfast (and possibly some more in 5 minutes).

Two double doubles from In-n-out burger, which was a cheat for me (just the buns actually). 

Plate of steamed vegetables. 

5 scrambled eggs with raw cheese, couple slices of turkey bacon added (made with coconut milk).

Yea. 

Staying the Paleo route, with the exception of the in-n-out burgers once a week or so. 

Some chocolate dipped in Almond butter for breakfast (and possibly some more in 5 minutes).

Two double doubles from In-n-out burger, which was a cheat for me (just the buns actually). 

5 scrambled eggs with raw cheese, couple slices of turkey bacon added (made with coconut milk).

Yea. 

Staying the Paleo route, with the exception of the in-n-out burgers once a week or so. 

#105 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Yea. 

#106 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Yea. 

#107 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:10 AM

No idea why the multiple posts happened.

#108 1jol1uvcaaq

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:00 AM

breakfast -cold black coffee with 4 tbs coconut oil

lunch-12 oz salmon,kale salad

dinner- same as lunch

The more ketogenic I eat the better I feel.

#109 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:04 AM

Nothing.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#110 1jol1uvcaaq

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:36 AM

Nothing.

The ketogenic diet can activate the same ketogenesis of fasting. The difference is that while fasting can lead to nutritional deficiencies, ketogenic diets provide essential fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.

• Disagree x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#111 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:11 AM

Some frozen yogurt, Strawberries, A cantaloupe and Dark chocolate for breakfast.

Today was In-n-Out Cheat day again, so I had two double doubles from there for lunch.

For Dinner, Seaweed and Cheddar Cheese Omelette and plate of Steamed Broccoli and Salmon. 

NOT TOO SHABBY! 

#112 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:11 AM

Blueberries and Kefir Yogurt ice cream with some peanuts for breakfast.

Coconut oil with Trader Joes Dark Chocolate as a snack.

Two Organic Turkey Burgers with raw cheese, steamed broccoli and an avocado. 

Scrambled eggs with some raw cheese. 

Uh huh. :)

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1

#113 1jol1uvcaaq

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:26 PM

Some frozen yogurt, Strawberries, A cantaloupe and Dark chocolate for breakfast.

Today was In-n-Out Cheat day again, so I had two double doubles from there for lunch.

For Dinner, Seaweed and Cheddar Cheese Omelette and plate of Steamed Broccoli and Salmon. 

NOT TOO SHABBY! 

If you're craving junk food, that is a sign that there is something wrong with your diet. Your body is starving for nutrients. The only way to solve this is to eliminate all carbohydrates and eat at least 5 tbs of coconut oil a day. Carbohydrates are quick "energy." You need fat for longevity. You need to eat less protein and more fat. Fat will feed the brain. I went through this myself. I have no cravings now. The ketogenic diet is very healing

Edited by 1jol1uvcaaq, 21 March 2016 - 05:27 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#114 drew_ab

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:36 PM

Breakfast - green lentils with chia seeds, cocoa, cherries, and raw honey all mixed together

Lunch - barley soup with carrots, onion, green beans, tomatoes, garlic, spinach, and many spices

Supper - potato casserole with purple sweet potato, yams, white potatoes, garlic, ginger, and balsamic, along with a head of romaine lettuce and banana. I also had 2 brazil nuts for selenium and a small piece of dulce seaweed for iodine.

Mostly organic ingredients.

Edited by tester_no1, 21 March 2016 - 11:37 PM.

#115 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:52 AM

Nothing. Day 11 of a water/coffee/vitamins only fast.
  • like x 4

#116 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:09 AM

NOT TOO SHABBY! 

If you're craving junk food, that is a sign that there is something wrong with your diet. Your body is starving for nutrients. The only way to solve this is to eliminate all carbohydrates and eat at least 5 tbs of coconut oil a day. Carbohydrates are quick "energy." You need fat for longevity. You need to eat less protein and more fat. Fat will feed the brain. I went through this myself. I have no cravings now. The ketogenic diet is very healing

The only thing bad about that day was the buns on the burgers.

Period. 

#117 1jol1uvcaaq

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:36 AM

NOT TOO SHABBY! 

The only thing bad about that day was the buns on the burgers.

Period. 

If you knew it was was bad, why did you do it? Are you addicted to the burger? No you aren't. It's not because if you had fed your body with the essential fats and proteins for satiety you would have thought more clearly. You aren't addicted because you consciously understand the consequences of it.  You do this to avoid facing the the truth of your past, where you have suffered traumas. You indulged in a chemical pleasure for transient amnesia of your problems, which only sabotages your greater plan. These series of events are acted out daily because of your fear of the future, which is the past. How do you heal from your past abusers? Through a series of fasts with a ketogenic diet in between until nirvana is reached.

I recommend reading the book Be Here Now by Ram Dass. It will help you with your health journey, and more importantly the reason why you're here.

Edited by 1jol1uvcaaq, 23 March 2016 - 03:42 AM.

#118 Sith

• 161 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:07 AM

So in one day:

Breakfast

A smoothie consisting of a handful of spinach, a handful of kale, heaps of flaxseed, 1 whole avocado, a cup of coconut water, a mix of hemp seed; more flaxseed; pumpkin seed and sunflower seed as well as a handful of blueberries and one whole banana. A heaped tablespoon of Glycine as well.

Lunch

Baked salmon, steam vegetable mix (mostly green vegetables), and sweet potato

Dinner

Indian style vegetables with olive oil, cooked with a whole host of indian spices with yogurt on the side. 

Supper

2 large red apples, with a large handful of black vine grapes, small portion of goji berries, cocoa nibs, walnuts and brazil nuts. With Astragalus tea and a heaped tablespoon of Glycine.

My reason for this diet is that I combine the best bits of other diets from around the world rather than limit myself to one health strategy. And I utilise epidemiological data which shows the benefits of pescetarian diet and high vegetable consumption. The is consumed in an 8 hour period due to my 16/8 IF.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#119 Maecenas

• 181 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:03 PM

2 big apples, 200 g of sugar-free homemade oatmeal walnut cookies, made from the steel-cut oats with 15 g of honey and 0.5 l of green tea for breakfast.

600 g pizza (200 g whomeal dough, 50 g tomato sauce, 200 g champignons, 50 g paprika, 50 g black olives, 50 g of cheese) with 0.5 l green tea for lunch.

250 g of pasta mixed with 180 g of tuna in sunflower oil, 500 g nappa cabbage, 0.5 l green tea for dinner.

800 g of fruit salad (300 g of bananas, 200 g of oranges, 100 g of kiwis, 200 g of apples) for supper.

Edited by Maecenas, 27 March 2016 - 03:11 PM.

• dislike x 1

#120 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:43 PM

So in one day:

Breakfast

A smoothie consisting of a handful of spinach, a handful of kale, heaps of flaxseed, 1 whole avocado, a cup of coconut water, a mix of hemp seed; more flaxseed; pumpkin seed and sunflower seed as well as a handful of blueberries and one whole banana. A heaped tablespoon of Glycine as well.

Lunch

Baked salmon, steam vegetable mix (mostly green vegetables), and sweet potato

Dinner

Indian style vegetables with olive oil, cooked with a whole host of indian spices with yogurt on the side. 

Supper

2 large red apples, with a large handful of black vine grapes, small portion of goji berries, cocoa nibs, walnuts and brazil nuts. With Astragalus tea and a heaped tablespoon of Glycine.

My reason for this diet is that I combine the best bits of other diets from around the world rather than limit myself to one health strategy. And I utilise epidemiological data which shows the benefits of pescetarian diet and high vegetable consumption. The is consumed in an 8 hour period due to my 16/8 IF.

This is similar to mine :)

I've changed mine again recently too.

Breakfast

Smoothy (Frozen blueberries, half a frozen banana, handful of kale, tablespoon of flaxseed, water, coconut milk, astragulas/maca/spirulina powder, teaspoon of coconut oil, cinnamon powder and fresh ginger).

1 Boiled egg with a mixture of tomato paste, turmeric and olive oil together. Half a squeezed lemon with apple cider vinegar in water. Curcumin, Carnosine & pomegranate extract and sometime HA.

Lunch

Usually Avocado, Watercress, mixed beans, pickled beetroot and sometimes smoked salmon.

Drink: Water & White Tea. Maybe coffee with coconut milk.

Snack: Peanut Butter & fruit (Strawberries or an apple) and pumpkin seeds and two brazil nuts. Two squares of 80-90% dark chocolate.

Dinner: Ranges really. Tomato based pasta meals, salmon with brown rice and veggies. Some cacao Nibs.

• Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nutrition, food, menu, vegan, paleo, diet, carbohydrate, protein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users