• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth

christian christianity

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#61 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

In reply to Area-1255,

People have been discussing this spiritual entity long before I was even born. Here is a photograph taken in the 1920's/1930's on film in broad daylight.

orb-photo-001.jpg

It is funny how people will speak out against something that they know nothing about.

As Mark Twain once said, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

Edited by old_school, 31 March 2015 - 08:56 PM.

#62 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:29 PM

In reply to Area-1255,

People have been discussing this spiritual entity long before I was even born. Here is a photograph taken in the 1920's/1930's on film in broad daylight.

It is funny how people will speak out against something that they know nothing about.

No, what's funny is that you are speaking with controversial black and white thinking - and you are so stubborn that you avoided doing even the slightest bit of research that would actually show you my upstanding, firm belief in the supernatural. I just can't possibly agree with a defense as weak as yours , but knowing your type, you'll keep arguing endlessly, do you do anything productive with your time?

As Mark Twain once said, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

Oh good, you decided to pick an overly referenced author from the disco age. I wonder if he would approve of you supporting egotistical sabotage in your own pursuit to prove God's existence.

• Well Written x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#63 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:43 AM

In reply to Area-1255,

No, what's funny is that you are speaking with controversial black and white thinking - and you are so stubborn that you avoided doing even the slightest bit of research that would actually show you my upstanding, firm belief in the supernatural. I just can't possibly agree with a defense as weak as yours , but knowing your type, you'll keep arguing endlessly, do you do anything productive with your time?

Oh good, you decided to pick an overly referenced author from the disco age. I wonder if he would approve of you supporting egotistical sabotage in your own pursuit to prove God's existence.

2 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them. because they are spiritually discerned.

#64 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:09 AM

You must be awfully embarrassed though, going around the internet pretending that a photo you sourced from a ghost hunting/orb site is the spirit of god, then concocting a story to support your fantasy. I emailed the owner of the site that photo was in and here's their response, it seems the photo has been on that site for five years.

"HI
Im sorry but the only information i know about that picture is that it has been on my site since the start of 2010, making it at least 5 tears old, other than that i dont have any info.
As for his claims i would have to say i strongly disagree. I have seen many pictures of orbs before, and alot have the same type of markings and sub rings as the one in question. Also i dont see why the all powerful creator of everything would choose to show himself as a tiny white blob that can only be seen on film. Anyone could make a claim that this is the spirit of god/ a demon/ a dead person/ an angel etc, and with a well written enough back story make it sound believeable, but that doesnt make it true.
Sorry i couldnt be more helpful."

Edited by The Brain, 01 April 2015 - 03:11 AM.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#65 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:33 AM

You must be awfully embarrassed though, going around the internet pretending that a photo you sourced from a ghost hunting/orb site is the spirit of god, then concocting a story to support your fantasy. I emailed the owner of the site that photo was in and here's their response, it seems the photo has been on that site for five years.

"HI
Im sorry but the only information i know about that picture is that it has been on my site since the start of 2010, making it at least 5 tears old, other than that i dont have any info.
As for his claims i would have to say i strongly disagree. I have seen many pictures of orbs before, and alot have the same type of markings and sub rings as the one in question. Also i dont see why the all powerful creator of everything would choose to show himself as a tiny white blob that can only be seen on film. Anyone could make a claim that this is the spirit of god/ a demon/ a dead person/ an angel etc, and with a well written enough back story make it sound believeable, but that doesnt make it true.
Sorry i couldnt be more helpful."

I have taken hundreds of photos of the Spirit of God myself and have seen Him with my own two eyes many more times. Also, Jesus had revealed Him to me. At least he apologized that he couldn't be more helpful. Brain, you can search all you want. You will never prove me wrong. lol :-D

Edited by old_school, 01 April 2015 - 03:42 AM.

• Off-Topic x 1

#66 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:16 AM

What I've proven is that you've taken a photo that is commonly found on a haunted house/ghost hunting site and made a fantasy story to support your lies and false assertions. Then when presented this information you've changed your story many times and had to resort to the age old weak stance that all christians adopt when cornered of saying you can't disprove god.

The onus of proof is ALWAYS on the claimant and you have made a huge fool of yourself but more tragically you've embarrassed your god by using him to further your personal egotistical needs.

I've come across many so called christians of your type on the net before and find you both distasteful and disrespectful in your relationship with your creator.

I'm in no way a believer of any god but I cringe when I see those who do believe, use their god to garner themselves attention and bring such negativity to their chosen faith.

You lack respect for your god and your fellow christian brothers. I'm sure your god finds you quite disgusting.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#67 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:52 AM

I have taken hundreds of photos of the Spirit of God myself and have seen Him with my own two eyes many more times. Also, Jesus had revealed Him to me. At least he apologized that he couldn't be more helpful. Brain, you can search all you want. You will never prove me wrong. lol :-D

You sound delusional. Any reason to believe you're not? 

• Unfriendly x 2

#68 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:56 AM

Jesus probably told him he's not delusional. Lol
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#69 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:07 PM

Also, Jesus had revealed Him to me.

Ok, I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I have taken hundreds of photos of the Spirit of God myself and have seen Him with my own two eyes many more times.

This is where your talk gets a little ridiculous, "hundreds" and "thousands" are common generalizations in typical discussion, especially if values need to reach a certain threshold to prove a political or religious point . Significance is often fused by distortion. 
My issue is you choose a number range of hundreds, which furthers the opposing point, even journalists, zealots and preachers would find that to be an almost impossible number, and most religious monks or those very faithful would find even one or two experiences with the spirit to be a blessing, and even overwhelming...so Raising doubt on a number just thrown to us in such a manner is the equivalent of throwing a small human limb out in the field, coated in beef sauce and expecting the wolves not to go after it.

HEBREWS 12:28-29
Our Kingdom Cannot Be Shaken
28[/size]Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; 29[/size]for our God is a consuming fire.

EXODUS 33:20

20[/size]But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"

and have seen Him with my own two eyes many more times.

Even once would be enough, seeing him with your own two eyes "many more times"...you are using an additive, over-selling and generalized statement. The lack of emotional emphasis and the "stringy" deductions are not helping your cause...friend.

Edited by Area-1255, 01 April 2015 - 03:16 PM.

• WellResearched x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#70 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:21 PM

You've gotta wonder if he's photographed gods spirit hundreds of times why did he need to source the image he used to demonstrate and claim it to be of gods spirit from a website dealing in orbs,ghosts and haunted houses, it's not the only image he used from that site either in his ludicrous fantasy.

Where are "ten" of his own images of his encounter with his god.

I'm sure they'll be no response to that request or the answer will be a merry dance of smarmy comments with the end result being no images will be produced.

Of course we will know why but it'll be funny seeing him squirm and slime out of it with lies and dishonesty.

Or will he cop out with a religious quote, something like the age old well used adage that christians up against it use.... You know the one, won't cast pearls before swine or whatever it is.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#71 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:13 PM

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#72 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:45 PM

The Pink Panther is god?

That makes more sense than the dribble you've been infesting the internet with
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#73 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

Jesus probably told him he's not delusional. Lol

You are delusional if you think that you are going to escape the gates of hell without faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

#74 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:34 AM

The Pink Panther will save me.

So it looks like you've given up on your nonsense claims then.

I guess you must have misplaced all those HUNDREDS of photos of gods spirit?
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#75 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

There are many photographs of the Spirit of God on the internet. Only people mistakenly call Him or His work a spirit orb or angel orb.

It is Easter today in the USA. The day we Christians celebrate the risen Christ. You should think about your immortal soul today.

Edited by old_school, 05 April 2015 - 02:11 PM.

#76 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:47 PM

Are any of those many photographs on the internet from your personal collection of Hundreds.

Don't you see how strange it is that a man who claims to have personally photographed the spirit of god hundreds of times uses an image taken from a haunted house website to use in his assertions that it's of the spirit of god?

It's not the only photo from that site you use in your fantasy story either.

If Easter a good time for people reflect then you of all people should reflect on the shameless disrespect you've shown your god with your fraudulent claims.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#77 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

What I have done with my personal photos is irrelevent and quite frankly none of your business. The photographs that I have posted are of the Holy Spirit and of a spirit in one of the many chariots of God which is the work of the Holy Spirit. There is no need to get into my personal life.

#78 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:41 PM

You're a fraud

You made up a fantasy around some photos you found on the internet to base your story around.

You've then infested the internet many times on many sites playing out your fantasy.

You can lie to yourself all you like, just stop lying to others.

Your whole story has fallen apart in this thread and you look ridiculous.
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#79 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

The difference between you and I is that I know those photographs are what I say and can make accusations against you. Yet, you do not know that they are not what I say making your accusations feeble at best.

• Good Point x 1

#80 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:39 PM

Stop talking in riddles you fool

It's a story you've made up in your mind because you want it to be true

Your fantasy has been torn apart and you can't do anything but cling on to it
  • Unfriendly x 2

#81 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

The truth can never be turn apart. It will be here long after you are gone.

#82 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:26 PM

You don't know what truth is, you seem to think that because you believe what you want to believe hard enough it makes it real.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#83 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:20 AM

The difference between you and I is that I know those photographs are what I say and can make accusations against you. Yet, you do not know that they are not what I say making your accusations feeble at best.

I see you have a troll account you are using to add Attached File  Good Point x1 .bmp   12.8KB   2 downloads to your posts...while adding the unfriendlys to brain's every post.

Edited by Area-1255, 07 April 2015 - 01:21 AM.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#84 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:03 AM

Haha, I don't look at that stuff anyway. Lol
  • WellResearched x 1

#85 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:32 AM

You don't know what truth is, you seem to think that because you believe what you want to believe hard enough it makes it real.

I have seen the reality of it with my own two eyes.

#86 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:35 AM

I see you have a troll account you are using to add attachicon.gifGood Point x1 .bmp to your posts...while adding the unfriendlys to brain's every post.

This is a false accusation. That's stooping pretty low Area-1255.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#87 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:48 AM

I see you have a troll account you are using to add attachicon.gifGood Point x1 .bmp to your posts...while adding the unfriendlys to brain's every post.

Really, who's doing it, then?

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#88 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

Really, who's doing it, then?

Maybe, I have a friend.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#89 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:19 PM

They'd have to be deluded and dishonest as you then...
  • Agree x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#90 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:53 AM

They'd have to be deluded and dishonest as you then...

Personal attacks and insults are uncalled for.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, christianity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users