• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth

christian christianity

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#91 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:32 AM

Bringing disrepute to your faith through creating a personal fantasy story is uncalled for
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#92 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:58 AM

Bringing disrepute to your faith through creating a personal fantasy story is uncalled for

I speak the truth.

Edited by old_school, 18 April 2015 - 01:59 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#93 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:02 AM

Prove your truth
  • Good Point x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#94 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:58 PM

Prove your truth

If you do an internet search of the words, "angel orb" and "spirit orb" you will find many people bearing witness to the photographs being a spiritual entity. It can also be seen that these photographs have been a mystery to mankind for decades. I have clearly demonstrated through scripture that these photographs are of the Holy Spirit and chariots of God.

• Disagree x 1

#95 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

Oh, so many people's comments on the internet and you linking a story in a bible are proof are they ?

I'm glad no justice system operates this way.

I hope you're not using this scam somehow to gain financially from the gullible or weak minded ???
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#96 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:50 AM

Oh, so many people's comments on the internet and you linking a story in a bible are proof are they ?

I'm glad no justice system operates this way.

I hope you're not using this scam somehow to gain financially from the gullible or weak minded ???

I choose to receive my reward from my Lord in heaven.

#97 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:52 AM

In my opening post is evidence of God's presence here on earth through His Holy Spirit.

#98 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:18 AM

Whether someone agrees with you or not, all Brain cam do is call names.  Don't waste your time.  Ever try answering a drunk.  They are to loaded to do anything but call names.  So you know this is not a brain.

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#99 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:40 AM

Whether someone agrees with you or not, all Brain cam do is call names.  Don't waste your time.  Ever try answering a drunk.  They are to loaded to do anything but call names.  So you know this is not a brain.

I'd rather not resort to name calling.

Proverbs 29:11. A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#100 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:32 AM

That's a horrible generalization, a wise man will speak if the purpose calls for it - therefore a wiseman doesn't always* hold back his feelings. You act like this is an absolute and true in every scenario. This is the kind of black and white thinking that damns the church and invalidates the biblical code. 

While it may be true that "fools" often spew nonsense and ad hominems, using the word "feelings" doesn't necessarily correlate to that type of output. Therefore using this statement is just another re-inforcement for what you have already started, old_school.

The whole point Brain was making was the same one I was - it's what you DREW the breath of your argument FROM, it constitutes poor judgement and a relative lack of capacity to form a coherent argument from the ground up.

A few of the arguments you should be making are.

• -Biblical events and depicted or prophesied weather disturbances ; specific occurrences unique to present times.
  • -How there are fruits and herbs shaped like various organs of the human body. 
  • -The sequence of history as marked by leaders in the Bible and a contrast to the "now" leaders and why they have picked up what they have. (cultural or otherwise)
  • -The origins of tribes and how their ideals may be marked in architectural discovery.
  • -The huge contrast between classified "dark" and "light" personna's; the wicked , evil narcissistic people that exist and how their personalities are similar to Satan. 
  • -How demonic forces may manipulate DNA and contribute to personality changes; and how to back that up with some degree of science. 
  • Those are close to the ONLY ways you are going to prove anything on here.

Edited by Area-1255, 19 April 2015 - 02:36 AM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#101 Yunasa

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:10 AM

The difference between you and I is that I know those photographs are what I say and can make accusations against you. Yet, you do not know that they are not what I say making your accusations feeble at best.

I see you have a troll account you are using to add attachicon.gifGood Point x1 .bmp to your posts...while adding the unfriendlys to brain's every post.

This is a false accusation. That's stooping pretty low Area-1255.

Really, who's doing it, then?

Maybe, I have a friend.

that just prove us all rite, u have friend that is esp - exploit for ur gain.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#102 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:27 AM

Whether someone agrees with you or not, all Brain cam do is call names. Don't waste your time. Ever try answering a drunk. They are to loaded to do anything but call names. So you know this is not a brain.

Do you believe his claims ?

Just to recap, he has used photos from a ghost hunting, haunted house website, he claims to have taken HUNDREDS of images of gods spirit personally and met his spirit dozens of times yet chooses to link to images taken from a ghost site not use his own. The owner of the orb/ghost site when I contacted them tells me the one image has been on their site for around five years, this guy has been using it for about two or three going by the many message boards he has posted his same monotonous message on. He also claims that this story of his may well be made into a book or even TV documentary.

He is also a published author of creative christian stories on a web site for christians with a flair for writing.

I think it's clear that this man has created a story with images he has borrowed from an orb site to concoct a personal fantasy for attention.

Not unlike yourself Shadowhawk, he chooses to go about in an manner to feed a psychological need and uses his god to do so, most disrespectfully
  • Unfriendly x 1

#103 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:49 AM

Glad you fancy yourself as someone who knows psychological needs.  Just more of your name calling.  Not interested.  While I don't believe in orbs the way it is being discussed You have not disproven them either.  There is evidence for orbs but whether these pictures are good evidence or demonstrate God it takes more than childish name calling to establish that one way or the other.

• Good Point x 1

#104 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:23 AM

That's a horrible generalization, a wise man will speak if the purpose calls for it - therefore a wiseman doesn't always* hold back his feelings. You act like this is an absolute and true in every scenario. This is the kind of black and white thinking that damns the church and invalidates the biblical code. 

While it may be true that "fools" often spew nonsense and ad hominems, using the word "feelings" doesn't necessarily correlate to that type of output. Therefore using this statement is just another re-inforcement for what you have already started, old_school.

The whole point Brain was making was the same one I was - it's what you DREW the breath of your argument FROM, it constitutes poor judgement and a relative lack of capacity to form a coherent argument from the ground up.

A few of the arguments you should be making are.

• -Biblical events and depicted or prophesied weather disturbances ; specific occurrences unique to present times.
  • -How there are fruits and herbs shaped like various organs of the human body. 
  • -The sequence of history as marked by leaders in the Bible and a contrast to the "now" leaders and why they have picked up what they have. (cultural or otherwise)
  • -The origins of tribes and how their ideals may be marked in architectural discovery.
  • -The huge contrast between classified "dark" and "light" personna's; the wicked , evil narcissistic people that exist and how their personalities are similar to Satan. 
  • -How demonic forces may manipulate DNA and contribute to personality changes; and how to back that up with some degree of science. 
  • Those are close to the ONLY ways you are going to prove anything on here.

Rather than telling people what they should do. Perhaps, you should do it yourself.

• Good Point x 1

#105 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

Glad you fancy yourself as someone who knows psychological needs. Just more of your name calling. Not interested. While I don't believe in orbs the way it is being discussed You have not disproven them either. There is evidence for orbs but whether these pictures are good evidence or demonstrate God it takes more than childish name calling to establish that one way or the other.

Lol, you think he's nuts too, thanks...
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#106 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:20 AM

A 'wiki' says the orbs are un-focused near field dust particles caught in the camera flash.

Why not have a debate on that lol?

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#107 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:20 PM

A 'wiki' says the orbs are un-focused near field dust particles caught in the camera flash.

Right on time CTC, the force is strong with this one. :happy:

• WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#108 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

Cryonics?...I do not believe in it. It would take divine intervention for the spirit to be placed back in the body for resurrection.

• Needs references x 1

#109 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:05 PM

Prayer

"Blessed Holy Spirit, do thy work of convincing among these who hear today, that they may look to Christ and live!"

- prayer by L.R. Shelton, Jr.

#110 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Glad you fancy yourself as someone who knows psychological needs. Just more of your name calling. Not interested. While I don't believe in orbs the way it is being discussed You have not disproven them either. There is evidence for orbs but whether these pictures are good evidence or demonstrate God it takes more than childish name calling to establish that one way or the other.

Lol, you think he's nuts too, thanks...

No, I don't.  Why don't you speak while looking in a mirror?

#111 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

So there are orbs.  Why are there orbs rather than nothing?

#112 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:00 PM

So there are orbs.  Why are there orbs rather than nothing?

There is an orbital photographic anomaly known an orb. An orbital reflection would be one. It is not the supernatural spiritual entity that I am referring to which is erroneously known as a "spirit orb" or "angel orb."

• Informative x 1

#113 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:09 PM

So how do you tell the difference?  What is their purpose?  :)

#114 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:47 PM

So how do you tell the difference?  What is their purpose?  :)

Through someone with spiritual discernment of the Spirit of God and Holy Scripture.  I have outlined some of what I know in a simplistic fashion in the opening post.

The Holy Spirit is known as the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God. We would have no life in this world without Him. He is also known as the Spirit of truth or eyes of the Lord in which God and Jesus looks over all things here on earth and in heaven. He bears witness that we belong to Christ so that we do not face judgment and can go onto the Father. He is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

Also, the chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

• unsure x 2

#115 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

I agree with some of this but the topic is orbs and that was my question.

#116 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:39 AM

I agree with some of this but the topic is orbs and that was my question.

The supernatural orb is in reality the Holy Spirit.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#117 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:48 AM

This is where I am having trouble.  Upon what do you base this and why isn't it something else my friend?  I thought spirit was phuma.  You can't see it.

• Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#118 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:14 AM

He's got hundreds of photographs of gods spirit remember, taken personally by him.

God only knows why he uses the images of orbs taken from a haunted house/ ghost hunters/ orb website

Lol
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#119 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:50 AM

I wasn't talking to you but I know it must be so hard to hold it in.  You could have an entire topic by yourself where you carry on both sides of the conversation. 

#120 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:51 AM

OMG, have you seen your own threads

Lol x 10
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, christianity

0 user(s) are reading this topic