• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth

christian christianity

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#151 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

So are psychiatrists and compulsive liars
  • Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#152 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:52 PM

The Mexican Government admits to aliens being real.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#153 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

Dont_Worry_Be_Happy.jpg

• Good Point x 1

#154 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

Speaking the truth is what is important. Not how it "sounds" to some people. By the way, I have also witnessed aliens twice in my life. They are real.

Did you actually witness visitors/entities or just lights in the sky !?

#155 old_school

• Topic Starter
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

Speaking the truth is what is important. Not how it "sounds" to some people. By the way, I have also witnessed aliens twice in my life. They are real.

I witnessed an alien spirit once. And an alien in a body on another occasion. My brother Ronnie had witnessed a spacecraft once being chased by police helicopters.

#156 Lewis Carroll

• 170 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:27 PM

I witnessed an alien spirit once. And an alien in a body on another occasion. My brother Ronnie had witnessed a spacecraft once being chased by police helicopters.

Internet-Troll.jpg

#157 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

Many people claim to have witnessed UFO's and strange things.  Some turn out to be real and others don't.  There are just to many to discount out of hand unless your motive is simply to mock people.  Here we have an example of that later motive.  I do not know what to think about aliens.  So if someone says they have seen one, I listen.  Don't try to convince the mockers.  This is not about truth to them.

#158 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

Well i'm certainly not mocking, it's an open subject.

Just wondered how you define alien spirit from a local one? :)

#159 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:31 PM

I love how atheist can find no proof in God, yet science has many conflicts that can't be logically explained, yet most atheist take it as fact. Even when the facts switch and become all to daunting. For instance do you know that God is the only reason we don't get smashed by other planets during our nearly endless journey across the universe. For many years scientist believed that we were protected from other planets and heavenly bodies of debris. By a windshield in a sense caused by the speed of our galaxy(milky way) traveling at such a fast speed that it's gravity pulled matter around itself. Needless to say, we in out galaxy are traveling much to slow for that to be possible. Indicating God is protecting us via force field. Another possible Easter egg for those in search of the truth and not in a small world clouded by atheism and dissolution.

Also if you look at the arrow paradox, you'll find the answer in http://www.scienceda...50427101633.htmfigure that out if your mind can.

Also Maxwells Angel(demon) another 4th dimension element that can only decribed as another Easter egg, these are 4th dimension physics aspects that pare off into the metaphysics like invisible machines left by God for us to discover, and further proof for the doubters.

Edited by Ark, 07 May 2015 - 10:38 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#160 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:03 PM

I love how atheist can find no proof in God, yet science has many conflicts that can't be logically explained, yet most atheist take it as fact. Even when the facts switch and become all to daunting. For instance do you know that God is the only reason we don't get smashed by other planets during our nearly endless journey across the universe. For many years scientist believed that we were protected from other planets and heavenly bodies of debris. By a windshield in a sense caused by the speed of our galaxy(milky way) traveling at such a fast speed that it's gravity pulled matter around itself. Needless to say, we in out galaxy are traveling much to slow for that to be possible. Indicating God is protecting us via force field. Another possible Easter egg for those in search of the truth and not in a small world clouded by atheism and dissolution.

Also if you look at the arrow paradox, you'll find the answer in http://www.scienceda...50427101633.htmfigure that out if your mind can.

Also Maxwells Angel(demon) another 4th dimension element that can only decribed as another Easter egg, these are 4th dimension physics aspects that pare off into the metaphysics like invisible machines left by God for us to discover, and further proof for the doubters.

Ok, I like this one. This can open up some intelligent discussion.

• like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#161 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:04 AM

Many people claim to have witnessed UFO's and strange things. Some turn out to be real and others don't. There are just to many to discount out of hand unless your motive is simply to mock people. Here we have an example of that later motive. I do not know what to think about aliens. So if someone says they have seen one, I listen. Don't try to convince the mockers. This is not about truth to them.

Yet these claims are coming from someone who has claimed to have taken HUNDREDS of photos of gods spirit but can't produce one of them and uses instead images linked from a Haunted House/Orb/Ghost Hunting website

Lol
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

#162 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:05 AM

Well i'm certainly not mocking, it's an open subject.

Just wondered how you define alien spirit from a local one? :)

I am not sure if you are talking to me but Alien does not exclude local.  They can be both it seems to me.

#163 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:12 AM

Ok, I like this one. This can open up some intelligent discussion.
Another Easter egg, that blows atheism out of the metaphorical water by their own logic through science that has to peer into God's realm of core mechanics to be given the truth. That without God we don't exist.
http://www.techtimes...entist-says.htm

Edited by Ark, 08 May 2015 - 12:14 AM.

#164 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:14 AM

So anything that is unexplainable or irregular to current thinking is proof of god then is it ?
  • Agree x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#165 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:18 AM

So anything that is unexplainable or irregular to current thinking is proof of god then is it ?
No I offered you a clear logical explanation and the proof isn't hard to grasp especially when all things point to the same conclusion God is alive and well. We(humans) used science to collect data, it is up to us to take the data or proof and come to conclusions. In this case I have submitted a massive burden of proof much of which your not clearly educated on or you'd come to similar conclusions that we are inside God's mind.

Attached Files

Edited by Ark, 08 May 2015 - 12:24 AM.

#166 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:41 AM

So earlier you state that scientific methods often get it wrong and theories change bringing the scientific process and it's findings into disrepute but now your using scientific findings to support your claim and saying we should accept their findings?

#167 Lewis Carroll

• 170 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

Classic God of the Gaps logic. 

A God of the Gaps argument is one that argues that since some phenomenon is unexplained, it must be due to God.

1. I don't understand how x could have happened.
2. Anything I don't understand is caused by God.
3. Therefore, God caused x.

Oh and maybe this can help with your confusion regarding why planets don't smash into each other...

Edited by MajinBrian, 08 May 2015 - 01:02 AM.

• Ill informed x 1

#168 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:08 AM

The subject is evidence for Atheism but those who can't handle it want to change the subject any way they can.

By the way this is not a god of the Gaps argument.  There are always gaps.  Do you propose an Atheism of the gaps argument as correct?

Edited by shadowhawk, 08 May 2015 - 01:13 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#169 Lewis Carroll

• 170 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:31 AM

The subject is evidence for Atheism but those who can't handle it want to change the subject any way they can.

By the way this is not a god of the Gaps argument.  There are always gaps.  Do you propose an Atheism of the gaps argument as correct?

Disclaimer: My response contains Ad Hominem.

You are honestly crazy...

1. The subject is "Photographic Evidence of God's Spirit here on Earth"

2. Ark stating that "the only reason we don't get smashed into by other planets is because of God" is definitely a God of the Gaps argument. There is a gap in our current understanding that Ark is attributing to God. Refer to my previous post for a further explanation.

3.You are right, there are always gaps. However, that does not mean we jump to conclusions and attribute the current gap in our understanding to God.

4. "Do you propose an Atheism of the gaps argument as correct"... what does this even mean?

In before you ignore all my points (as usual)

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#170 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:51 AM

That's a stretch, I've indicated these gaps to be purposely left in a fashion that leads us home. Your saying that my examples are wrong, but they are proven true and of course where you see a impossible conflict of two things that can't be reasoned, you see it as yet to be discovered. Where I have stated that I back what scientist have noted and have concluded that these are true water marks of God.
  • Good Point x 2

#171 Lewis Carroll

• 170 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:59 AM

That's a stretch, I've indicated these gaps to be purposely left in a fashion that leads us home. Your saying that my examples are wrong, but they are proven true and of course where you see a impossible conflict of two things that can't be reasoned, you see it as yet to be discovered. Where I have stated that I back what scientist have noted and have concluded that these are true water marks of God.

I don't really understand what you're saying...

1. What's a stretch?

2. I am not saying you are wrong per se. I am simply saying that your example is not evidence for God. Just because we currently don't understand some natural phenomenon does not mean we will not understand it in the future. I suppose I have more faith in humanity.

3. Scientists have not "noted and concluded" that the planets not smashing into together are true water marks of God... lol

"For instance do you know that God is the only reason we don't get smashed by other planets during our nearly endless journey across the universe."

-Ark

• Disagree x 1

#172 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:03 AM

Ark's world view...

Planets + Sun + Earth = god
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#173 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:49 AM

I don't really understand what you're saying...

1. What's a stretch?

2. I am not saying you are wrong per se. I am simply saying that your example is not evidence for God. Just because we currently don't understand some natural phenomenon does not mean we will not understand it in the future. I suppose I have more faith in humanity.

3. Scientists have not "noted and concluded" that the planets not smashing into together are true water marks of God... lol

"For instance do you know that God is the only reason we don't get smashed by other planets during our nearly endless journey across the universe."

-Ark

So your faith is in humanity.  To determine if there is a god or not?  Someday all Humans will know if there is a God.  I have faith we will understand.  Right now, Atheism of the gaps is the blind faith of some and they will think gravity which they do not understand is evidence for Atheism.  We just don't have a clue why there is something rather than nothing so some have hope, without evidence, it created itself.  lol

You know why gravity exists and it must be something totally material only.  How do you know that?

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#174 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:50 AM

A God of the Gaps argument is one that argues that since some phenomenon is unexplained, it must be due to God.

Oh and maybe this can help with your confusion regarding why planets don't smash into each other...
http://205.167.163.4... 4/DSBI4wk4.pdf
http://news.national...-space-science/ For me this indicates another Easter Egg, hence God's forceful.

http://205.167.163.4... 4/DSBI4wk4.pdf
http://news.national...-space-science/ For me this indicates another Easter Egg, hence God's force field. http://www.scientifi...y-than-thought/

Edited by Ark, 08 May 2015 - 05:03 AM.

#175 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

Ummmm, why didn't god just not design the universe so there were no other planets to smash into...

Or even bother designing a universe at all...

Your god seems a bit stupid!
  • Unfriendly x 1

#176 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:08 AM

So earlier you state that scientific methods often get it wrong and theories change bringing the scientific process and it's findings into disrepute but now your using scientific findings to support your claim and saying we should accept their findings?

Are you going to respond to this at all Ark?

#177 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:13 AM

Ummmm, why didn't god just not design the universe so there were no other planets to smash into...

Or even bother designing a universe at all...

Your god seems a bit stupid!

After our God conceived all possibilities God was able/is to create our universe in the most intriguing/possibilities possible.

Edited by Ark, 08 May 2015 - 06:14 AM.

#178 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:19 AM

My logic is based off the falsely that science makes God impossible, where I subscribe to science proving God's existence through poking holes in itself. It's a logically invalid to assume science can't prove the existence of something not possible, these gaps are intended to give us prospect on the universe that God intended like bread crumbs leading us to one day return home spiritually.

#179 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:22 AM

I started skipping your posts in general, not because your views differed from mine. But all the half witted insults and general inability to make this conversation none personal.

#180 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:47 AM

Well tough shit cry baby!

Your answers are that of someone who really appears to be totally brainwashed to the point you're just making stuff up now..,
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, christianity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users