Nilotinib Group Buy

nilotinib

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
691 replies to this topic

#481 Rawin

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:09 AM

Trying to understand the abbreviation. What does "PM" mean?

#482 HelloStarr

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:21 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know where Logic is?  I sent him payment for three months but I haven't heard from him...Am worried.  I hope he's okay...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#483 HelloStarr

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:29 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know where Logic is?  I sent him payment for three months but I haven't heard from him...Am worried.  I hope he's okay...

#484 Rawin

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:32 AM

Hi HelloStar,

Iam new to the group and would like to participate in the group buy but have not received any response from the group.
Hi HelloStar,

Iam new to the group and would like to participate in the group buy but have not received any response from the group.
Hi HelloStar,

Hi HelloStar,

Hi HelloStar,

#485 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:34 PM

My Apologies everyone:

I went to 50th birthday party in Johannesburg with my trusty old notebook, only to discover it was more old than trusty.

I think the bumpy trip killed it.

Trying to find a good 2nd hand IDE HDD and Windows 7 drivers for it and get it updated and set up for secure, keylogger free, PayPal transactions, was no easy task under the circumstances.

I see my attempt to post so, via a borrowed cellphone, didn't work? (Mine doesn't do internet)

Anyway I'm back, but dog tired, with a ton of catching up to do!
I hope to get to all the PMs and Emails etc tonight.

#486 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

My Apologies everyone:

I went to 50th birthday party in Johannesburg with my trusty old notebook, only to discover it was more old than trusty.
I think the bumpy trip killed it.
Trying to find a good 2nd hand IDE HDD and Windows 7 drivers for it and get it updated and set up for secure, keylogger free, PayPal transactions, was no easy task under the circumstances.

I see my attempt to post so, via a borrowed cellphone, didn't work? (Mine doesn't do internet)

Anyway I'm back, but dog tired, with a ton of catching up to do!
I hope to get to all the PMs and Emails etc tonight.

#487 MarcB

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:02 PM

Thanks for the update.  Don't over do it.

#488 Rawin

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:56 PM

Hi Iam new to the group,please keep me on the loop so I can proceed with the purchase.

#489 David Watford

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:58 AM

Ride easy Pardner...

Ride easy Pardner...

#490 Mian Ali Ismail

• 109 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:15 PM

No one has told of any benefit yet.Could anyone tell the results ?

• Agree x 3

#491 Linda Gray

• 25 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:54 PM

I'd like an update also, especially for those researchering MSA

#492 Rawin

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:41 AM

I would like to part of the group, could anyone contacted me ?

#493 Rawin

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:02 PM

If there is going to be a fourth group buy, I would like to participate.please Im in need of help with the parkinson motor and no motor symptoms, I dont want more neurons to die and then be to late, ilI would like to take action early in order to have better chances of stopping or revert the dead of neuron. Plase help.

#494 centralFloridaMan

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

I participated in the 2nd group buy for nilotinib and apparently got carried away and bought too much.  I have 50 grams that i wish to sell to another researcher.  I prefer selling it to one researcher rather than to several.  The price would be what i paid for it $10 per gram.  Contact me at ed@tuttle.cc

#495 Rawin

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the oportunity, but yesterday I made the purchase thru the group.

#496 Linda Gray

• 25 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:39 PM

Central Florida Man, Has is helped you?

#497 centralFloridaMan

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:22 AM

I only began my research a month ago so while i am optimistic so far i haven't seen any results

• Informative x 3

#498 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:06 AM

My friend with Parkinson's just took his first dose today. This is going to be a long road, and frankly I haven't seen any reports that provide me with much optimism, but I'll post if he reports anything noteworthy. His shaking is presently quite apparent in his hands, although it's hard to pin down because it comes and goes throughout the day, most likely as a result of his level of neuroinflammation at any given time.

• Informative x 1

#499 Bryan03

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:29 PM

I am interested in a group buy....can anyone report a successful buy? ,I am new to the group

#500 Bryan03

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:43 PM

I would like to participate in the next buy but will someone email me to discuss the reliability of the source and how it's quality was verified?

bryan03@aol.com

#501 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:16 PM

Round 3 Progress report:

Its always a battle getting payment to the supplier.  I was given account details for 3 accounts to look at the cheapest option for payment,
In my haste due to the plummeting Rand I made the dreadful mistake of  of mixing them up which meant the payment floated around in cyberspace while it was sorted out.  :blush:
It's been a stressful week, but I am very relieved to announce that the supplier has received the payment and that the order will ship on Friday.

With any luck the testing lab will post it off in the week after next and researchers will receive their packages somewhere between the 12th and 16 of Sept.

Feedback reports:
I have received a couple of neutral to positive reports on the N bought in these group buys and will post them as soon as I have all my ducks in a row.
This may take some time as I am currently preparing for an overseas trip.

#502 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:17 PM

Round 3 Progress report:

Its always a battle getting payment to the supplier.  I was given account details for 3 accounts to look at the cheapest option for payment,
In my haste due to the plummeting Rand I made the dreadful mistake of  of mixing them up which meant the payment floated around in cyberspace while it was sorted out.  :blush:
It's been a stressful week, but I am very relieved to announce that the supplier has received the payment and that the order will ship on Friday.

With any luck the testing lab will post it off in the week after next and researchers will receive their packages somewhere between the 12th and 16 of Sept.

Feedback reports:
I have received a couple of neutral to positive reports on the N bought in these group buys and will post them as soon as I have all my ducks in a row.

#503 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:02 PM

I would like to participate in the next buy but will someone email me to discuss the reliability of the source and how it's quality was verified?

bryan03@aol.com

Welcome to Longecity Bryan03

This is the 3 round of this group buy.  The 1st 2 where very successful, but always somehow seem to take far longer than I anticipated.

The source is very reliable by the look of it.

The N is tested by mass spectrometry, by a reputable lab in the USA, as well as by the supplier.
The results of the 1st round of testing were checked by Niner, a highly qualified and respected member and moderator here and by Kelsey Moody Ichor Therapeutics and got the nod.

http://www.longecity...ser/4238-niner/

http://www.longecity...er/6912-kmoody/

Our 2nd round results were very similar.  Niner gave them the nod too IIRC.

All this info is way back in the thread for the finding.  :)

One researcher also had an independent test of his own done.
He does not post here at all and I didn't hear back from him and left it at that as 'no news is good news'.
I must contact him and get some feedback.

#504 Linda Gray

• 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:21 PM

I find this very disappointing in and despicable of the  fox foundation and Dr. Moussa at Georgetown.  Too interested in themselves and not enough in the patient.

http://edition.pages...8f-d7f8b25a0bf9

• Agree x 2

#505 bossmanglb

• 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:31 AM

Has anyone considered insufflation as a potentially superior method of administration?

#506 Linda Gray

• 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:48 PM

Round 3 Progress report:

Its always a battle getting payment to the supplier. I was given account details for 3 accounts to look at the cheapest option for payment,
In my haste due to the plummeting Rand I made the dreadful mistake of of mixing them up which meant the payment floated around in cyberspace while it was sorted out. :blush:

Feedback reports:

Logic, I'd be more than happy to help with the results and compiling information. Please let me know, thanks

#507 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:04 PM

Round 3 Progress Report:

The N arrived at the testing lab at 9:25 am (US time) this morning.
I look forward to posting the lab results early(ish) next week and hope to have it posted off by Friday.

A pic:
https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#508 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:09 PM

Round 3 Progress report:

Its always a battle getting payment to the supplier. I was given account details for 3 accounts to look at the cheapest option for payment,
In my haste due to the plummeting Rand I made the dreadful mistake of of mixing them up which meant the payment floated around in cyberspace while it was sorted out. :blush:

Feedback reports:

Logic, I'd be more than happy to help with the results and compiling information. Please let me know, thanks

Certainly  Linda

There are a huge # of Emails to wade through, even with a 'N' filter. Then there are PMs on top of that.
I hope to get to that next week too:  I will be on a plane until Monday night.
I would be happy if someone took charge of this dept as I just don't have the time for it anymore.

I do hope you will take the time to reply to PMd my questions too?..  :)

#509 Linda Gray

• 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:21 PM

Logic, anything I can do I will!  I'm am anxious to see some results.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#510 Linda Gray

• 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:33 PM

is there anyone who can read and understand this article?  forgive me but it is way over my head.  I'm particularly interested to determine if MSA engineered mice have been tested with Nilotinib.

https://www.research...fd8b3fe444f.pdf

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nilotinib

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users