Dynveo® Grape Seed Extract Increases NAD+ in Mice

dynveo nad+ grape seed extract

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:56 AM

Any discount code for longecity?

Sure, here is a promo code for longecity: LONGCITY34 (will give you a 10% discount on your total order)

Cheers

Ok this will get me to bite.  My other supplement provider increased prices.  I have been taking grapeseed for years, and ran out.  And never got around to getting more for weeks.  Well, what a difference it was making.  And ya got the res also.  

Hey the coupon isn't working.  86 this I have moved on.

Edited by katrina, 22 February 2017 - 04:08 AM.

#32 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

Started feeling a big boost in energy from taking 8 pills twice daily.
  • Informative x 1

#33 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:34 AM

Any discount code for longecity?

Sure, here is a promo code for longecity: LONGCITY34 (will give you a 10% discount on your total order)

Cheers

Ok this will get me to bite.  My other supplement provider increased prices.  I have been taking grapeseed for years, and ran out.  And never got around to getting more for weeks.  Well, what a difference it was making.  And ya got the res also.  

Hey the coupon isn't working.  86 this I have moved on.

I updated it until the end of the month. Try again ;)

#34 able

• 851 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

I thought this was interesting possibility for raising NAD+ when I first noticed it 6 months ago, but a bit disappointed the thread hasn't shown much activity.

I'm curious why it is discussed as  an alternative to NR instead of a complementary approach?

The research indicates it increases NAD+ thru different mechanisms (de novo and decreased CD38), so isn't it possible taking it along with a NAD+ precursor like NR might work even better than either one alone?

• Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#35 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:54 AM

When is your US site going to be up again?  

Is there a current working LongeCity discount code?

Thanks.

#36 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:55 PM

It has been over one month and the site is still down; maybe they're outa business?

#37 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:35 PM

Hey !

Yep sorry, being french and curently working on a very BIG project on anti aging (not a pill actually... I invest massively on something really big, will let people from longecity know about it once and IF i reach something... lets see!), I focus on my french company dynveo.fr

I think dynveo.com will be back but not as an US company, too hard for me to manage I want to be able to ship directly from usa but stay a french company which is far easier for me

Hope this make sense...

Curently you can still order from USA to dynveo.fr or you can send me a private message and I can manage via paypal directly if you face language issue.

Cheers !

#38 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Ah yeah looking forward to hearing about your project results.

I'll probably not be buying rosmarinic acid from your site anymore because I don't think rosmarinic acid does what we think it does. It may block certain types of AGEs but it doesn't "break" them any better than ALT-11 did, which technically, was just blocking them by breaking the alpha carbonyl bonds *before* crosslinking occurs. 

I thought of buying your grape seed extract again though. I'm experimenting with other stuff first.

Edited by Nate-2004, 16 April 2018 - 05:54 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#39 beyondlongevity2

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:13 PM

How important to obey the 'Holy Day of Observation' with the grape ingredient resverital ?

and to obey the vegetarian 'Good Firday' dietary standards?

Completely is the factor of longevity to achieve  'bodily immortlaity'.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dynveo, nad+, grape seed extract

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users