BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#181 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:39 AM

this new fresh batch for the participants, is it powder form or what? i dont wanna inject it, i hope i can just do oral :s

How often did you actually state the same thing about this Hazy in this very thread? 10 times, 20 times, or what? For heavens sake: how painful is it going to be to stick a needle in some superficial fat of your stomach do you think? As someone else said: if you are more fearful about that tiny needle prick that a mouse isn't even going to feel vs the chronic pain you said to have and want to resolve with BPC, then by all means don't use the stuff as you don't need it.

• Good Point x 2

#182 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:46 AM

Also it is rather cynical that Adam is raving about the marvel of that link posted about Bengreenfieldfitness, as if it would be the next best link. Since it has numorous claims and a lot of them with no decent scientific base.

The rest: leave it, useless here.

Edited by Moondancer, 05 October 2017 - 07:12 AM.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

I am really wasting my time here, everybody is an ultimate expert...

Once upon a time this was a forum with knowledgeable people talking about things on scientific sound bases...

Hi Aconita,

We notice you're efforts and patience are being pushed to the limits. I don't think anyone is contesting your sound scientific mind, but mostly demonstrating evidence of a far less scientific background. In fact it's quite hard for those of us lacking biochemical training to decipher patent documents or research reports that state things in technical terms. There is therefore the temptation to grasp at what one sees as salient, even if it is by accident misinterpreted.

I am myself a victim of this, but usually I put my syringe where my mouth is and suffer the consequences personally in the emergency room. Others may try to sort it out by distilling their hasty conclusion in this forum, maybe not so much to insist it's the truth to others, but to hopefully improve their insight in so doing. So we thank you for correcting our misgivings in a patient and exhaustive way, and I personally thank you for helping me, in another thread, so that I won't yet again have urgent surgery after injecting things I had best not!

Cheers,

DareDevil

• like x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#184 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Therefore who knows the ultimate truth?

The world main authority on BPC, its discoverer, more than 20 years of research on it, several patents holder and university Dr. isn't worth the paper he writes on....

Bodybuilding forums maybe?

I am really wasting my time here, everybody is an ultimate expert, so arrogant to not even care about reading a paper, ready to spell gospels based on nothing but ignorance at its worst...

Once upon a time this was a forum with knowledgeable people talking about things on scientific sound bases, know it reminds of a clowns show.

No wonder the best minds left for good...

Are you guys joking, trolling or what?

So tell me how in the hell you go from my comment about the patent system being broken and prone to fraud to me criticizing you or anything you said?

If you haven't noticed, I have been using BPC157 for years, sooooo....

• Cheerful x 1

#185 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:07 PM

this new fresh batch for the participants, is it powder form or what? i dont wanna inject it, i hope i can just do oral :s

How often did you actually state the same thing about this Hazy in this very thread? 10 times, 20 times, or what? For heavens sake: how painful is it going to be to stick a needle in some superficial fat of your stomach do you think? As someone else said: if you are more fearful about that tiny needle prick that a mouse isn't even going to feel vs the chronic pain you said to have and want to resolve with BPC, then by all means don't use the stuff as you don't need it.

and how many times you gotta say its so simple and easy to shove needles in your skin? im not afraid, im just worried of infection. its different with heating drugs and shooting you kill all bacteria, but this stuff cannot be heated it will ruin its makeup

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#186 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

Your comment about patents is totally off topic here or totally inappropriate, it depends if you refer to the patent system or the specific patent we are talking about.

Never thought you were criticizing me or anything I said as my post didn't refers to you specifically or exclusively, of course.

DareDevil, I obviously don't expect everybody to be thoroughly biochemically educated, in fact I always try to keep it to a language anybody should be able to understand, that's not the point.

There is nothing I like better than the opportunity to stand correct since that would mean I learned something new, therefore the point isn't critics to what I write neither.

What goes on my nerves is arguing just for the sake of it, stating and maintaining positions without any base or knowledge just to row against, refusing any evidence and commonsense just to have the last word on it.

This isn't a constructive discussion, it leads nowhere, readers get sick and tired, false information mix in possibly creating confusion with the occasional reader.

I am spending my time and effort here trying to gather the few real information and scientific data from the best reliable sources  available, I am trying to rationalize protocols and to provide information leading to a safe and effective eventual use, at least at minimum acceptable levels.

I am fully open to discuss but it has to be kept at a decent intellectual level or I get pissed off and bored, that's all.

Intellect is to be open to understand and learn, not to dig in no matter what just for the sake of it, that's refusing to learn, that's assuming to already know it all, that's ignorance at its worst, that's something I can't stand. 

We are all here to learn, lets just do that leaving alone ego trips leading nowhere.

• like x 3

#187 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

I might ad that I am currently treating a bad bout of extensor tendinitis with bpc157. As normally observed with other tissue injuries, I feel better each day after injecting at bedtime. My normal dose is .5mg subq into belly fat. I hope to be jogging again next week after missing the last 1.5.

I am considering making bpc157 a daily supplement at a lower dose of .25mg.

Edited by Rocket, 06 October 2017 - 01:27 AM.

#188 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:32 AM

I bought bpc-157 from peptideswarehouse.com and bacteriostatic water end of May 2017. Due to problem with custom it just arrived today. So they're about 4 months outside the fridge. The bacteriostatic water expired Sept 2017.

Aconita, greenmachine asked about his bpc-157 that was stored outside the fridge for 2 months, and you said it should still be okay to use orally, but unsure about safety to inject. Am I getting this correctly? Do you think mine is still okay to use? Is it okay to use the expired bacteriostatic water as well?

Edited by calm--, 06 October 2017 - 05:49 AM.

#189 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:23 AM

The bacteriostatic water might be still OK, actually I can't see why it shouldn't...but I am afraid the BPC is quite spoiled.

The acetate (very likely what you got) can last maybe one month or so outside the fridge at decent room temperatures, 4 months in an equatorial country outside the fridge are too much even assuming the batch was very fresh and previously perfectly stored.

Definitely don't inject it, orally shouldn't do any arm and maybe there is some good left in it (spoilage is a progressive process), instead of trowing it away reconstitute and take orally at 1mg/day (I suppose is a 5mg vial which will last 5 days), store in the fridge anyway. 

• like x 1

#190 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:17 AM

Thanks! 1mg it is. Better than nothing.

#191 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

calm, we don't really know how long it lasts outside the fridge or freezer. There has been a lot of speculation and guesswork, the only actual study I saw tested it at 122 degrees F which is unreasonable. It would depend on how warm it was during the time in shipment. If it was kept indoors at less than 80f it should still be good. You could try a large dose first like .5 to 1 mg. If that seems to work then try a smaller dose. If no result then try more. Likely it will still be fine. No need to waste it in large doses if its still good.

The bacteriostatic water should be good too. Its sterile water with a little bit of alcohol in it, there is nothing in it to make bacteria grow even if some was present. I would consider that perfectly safe unless the rubber stopper was damaged

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#192 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:45 PM

uhm since you got it anyway, dont inject it if likely spoiled, but do consume orally and tell us if any results. i doubt you will die if spoiled and you take it orally + some antibacterial just in case

• Needs references x 1

#193 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

calm, we don't really know how long it lasts outside the fridge or freezer. There has been a lot of speculation and guesswork, the only actual study I saw tested it at 122 degrees F which is unreasonable. It would depend on how warm it was during the time in shipment. If it was kept indoors at less than 80f it should still be good. You could try a large dose first like .5 to 1 mg. If that seems to work then try a smaller dose. If no result then try more. Likely it will still be fine. No need to waste it in large doses if its still good.

It seems most of the guesswork is coming from your side, Adam.

On another note: what is it exactly you are injecting/taking yourself when it comes to BPC-157? Did you see any lab tests of the "stuff" you are using and perhaps had it tested for purity yourself with an independent lab? 

I take it you will be all present here too to help Calm with your advice if the guy experiences any side-effects of your (hopefully well-meant) advice?

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#194 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

DareDevil, you mentioned ending up in the hospital. I did a quick search and you seem to have developed a large abscess after injecting a certain substance (not BPC-157) subcutaneously, is that correct? 
Do you mind mentioning the exact protocol you followed to prepare and inject the substance? Of course it concerns a different substance, but since quite a few persons consider injecting BPC-157 subcutaneously it might still be interesting and potentially helpful to know about potential pitfalls. Aconita gave some good basic advices that certainly are important to follow for anyone considering injecting BPC-157 subq (using bac water, new needles each time, cleaning the rubber stop with alcohol etc). Nonetheless of course some concerns remain when injecting a substance subq.  

#195 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:10 PM

Hazy, there is no evidence it was spoiled so it should be fine

Leni

"It seems most of the guesswork is coming from your side, Adam."

No, actually what I'm doing is questioning the guesswork from your side. Statements like it will probably spoil after x number of days or week are guesswork. Saying I think it will be full of bacteria, saying freezing will destroy it etc are guesswork.,  I ask for evidence of these things but no one seems to have any. I question the things you have accepted uncritically

#196 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

Hazy, there is no evidence it was spoiled so it should be fine

Leni

"It seems most of the guesswork is coming from your side, Adam."

No, actually what I'm doing is questioning the guesswork from your side. Statements like it will probably spoil after x number of days or week are guesswork. Saying I think it will be full of bacteria, saying freezing will destroy it etc are guesswork.,  I ask for evidence of these things but no one seems to have any. I question the things you have accepted uncritically

Your guesswork certainly encompasses a lot of blind assumptions. For one: I have not made such statements as you cite. I do however indeed have a lot more trust in the statements you cite than in your “there is no proof, let's just assume this is safe simply because I say so”-comments. If anyone here has been making claims without presenting any scientific evidence to back them up, it has surely been you. Another poster was on spot when he said you are criticizing anything Aconita posts as not having any scientific foundation – even though a lot of the information posted comes straight from the very few researchers that have worked constantly with BPC-157 since the early nineties.

Yet, as was said: whenever a “Bengreenfieldfitness” site is posted, indeed you are all-enthusiastic. Whereas most of the advice in the article lacks any scientific base. After weeks of this I can't help but wonder: what is your agenda? So, please be so kind to tell me: what ís your agenda, Adam?

Secondly, in those situations where clearcut scientific evidence is lacking (as can be the case when human trials are sparse of course), indeed I do believe following a more cautious approach versus your “la-di-da”-approach, is a more intelligent route to follow. Certainly when 1) using a substance that has not been rigourously tested on humans 2) using it in non-sterile conditions.

Since, that there are microbial contaminants present in non-sterile environments that multiply doesn't involve much guesswork, does it.

Those mostly Yugoslavian researchers of which some have worked with BPC(-157) for decades, have (co-)authored the most prominent research available about BPC-157 since the early nineties, patented methods to prepare BPC-peptides since the early nineties, etc etc. Again, if you keep instenting to draw into question anything that is posted here, why don't you finally start doing some research yourself too. It takes an email, doesn't it, instead of just bashing here constantly how uninformed everyone is.

A Google search will instantly bring up the email address of Predrag Sikiric, prof. at the university of Zagreb, who as discussed is the (lead) author of many of the BPC-157 studies (from the early nineties until now.) (On an irrelevant sidenote: he is also the inventor on the 1998 patent "BPC peptide salts with organo-protective activity, the process for their preparation and their use in therapy".)

Or you can shoot Rudolf Rucman an email. In many BPC-157 studies of the nineties and in the more recent study "BPC 157 and blood vessels" (2014) he is listed as co-author (often with Predrag Sikiric). As I'm sure you have seen in the 2014 patent of the stable version of BPC 157 Aconita posted... Rucman also happens to be the inventor on the patented stable version of BPC 157..

Now, off you go: you close the Bengreenfieldfitness site and the bodybuilding-sites that give you such fantastic info about BPC-157, and you can just with one push on the button in your screen send an email to those people that have actually published some research about this peptide. So that next time you will bash any info that some persons here that did in fact do their research posted, you may actually have done some research yourself to back up your presumptuous claims. You can't expect to get everything handed to you on a plate – even if you keep insisting you should.

Btw: a lot of the much discussed positive claims about BPC-157 that have actually raised your interest in BPC-157 in the first place, and that are the reason you are using it and discussing it here …. come from exactly those scientists that you have presented here as a bunch of untrustworthy salesmen. Now isn't that hilarious?

Oh, you still didn't mention where your BPC-157 comes from, which lab tested it, and what the lab test results look like? You aren't ignoring that question, are you? As you are so deadset on receiving decent evidence about BPC-157 and bashing any info here and any motivation posted about buying BPC-157 from a specific often discussed source, we are all dying to know what your source is. Or is your 'quest for evidence' and 'bashing any information available' perhaps just directed against one specific source and one specific person (excluding Bengreenfieldfitness.com & bodybuilding-yoursite-forproof-aboutbpc.com)? It sure as hell seems the case.

I tend to think I have quite a bit of patience, but I too have had enough of this and will also follow the ignore-approach from here on. You've been given a lot of leads by Aconita to research your presumptuous claims; do something with it.

Edited by Leni, 07 October 2017 - 05:34 PM.

• Well Written x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#197 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

Leni

>I do however indeed have a lot more trust in the statements you cite

This is the problem in a nutshell. You choose to believe certain things that someone said that have not been verified with facts or studies.

>If anyone here has been making claims without presenting any scientific evidence to back them up, it has surely been you

I have questioned the claims that you believe without evidence and which a few others have decided to believe as well. I do not need to provide evidence, when someone makes a claim like it is destroyed by freezing, it only lasts a few weeks, etc.  They need to back it with evidence. Otherwise someone could say a politician is from mars and I would be expected to provide proof thats not true. The one questioning the claims is not the one who needs to prove the negative. How do you prove a negative?

The only bit of evidence that was shown about how long it lasts was a test in which the substance was subjected to very high temperatures. Keeping it in the fridge will make a huge difference obviously. Do you need proof of that too? Seems like common knowledge that things keep better when cool or cold.

>instead of just bashing here constantly how uninformed everyone is

I have done no such bashing, you are lying now. I have asked over and over where is the evidence to support certain statements. Your hero is the one who has been insulting and rude.

>Btw: a lot of the much discussed positive claims about BPC-157 that have actually raised your interest in BPC-157 in the first place, and that are the reason you are using it and discussing it here …. come from exactly those scientists that you have presented here as a bunch of untrustworthy salesmen. Now isn't that hilarious?

I have said no such thing, once again you make things up. I did say that statements in a patent are not evidence of anything and are often said to help market the product. I never attacked any scientists as you allege. What is your agenda here? I notice you have a new account and seem to be determined to attack anyone who questions things said. I wonder what your other account is?

>I tend to think I have quite a bit of patience, but I too have had enough of this and will also follow the ignore-approach from here on.

Great, I hope you keep your promise

Can we possibly get back to discussing things rationally instead of character assassination and insults? Yes I question things claimed that have nothing to back them besides someones educated guess. If I said bpc 157 will last for a year at room temps, I would be expected to provide evidence of that claim. Why is it others are not expected to back their claims? 

By reading the patent there is language in it that seems to say its a mixture of compounds. We do not know yet if the new supposedly more stable item is in fact the same as the original bpc157 and has the same benefits.

Oh I was asked where I got my supply, I already stated it was from blue sky peptides. There are dozens of sources for it.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Cheerful x 1

#198 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

As always, if anyone wants to know my source of BPC157 just send me a PM.

I have tried at least 3 different sources, but I have only found 1 that is legit in that it works. The others that I tried were either bunk or spoiled. I have bought other peptides from this source that I was able to verify the product was legit because it was something that could be seen in bloodwork, namely CJC1295 w/DAC.

I haven't been paying attention to the group buy because I already have a trusted source, but how much is 5mg costing? I think my source is around $40 or $50 for 5mg...... It would be nice to buy this stuff in bulk!!

• like x 1

#199 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

This is the problem in a nutshell. You choose to believe certain things that someone said that have not been verified with facts or studies.”

That would have been the case if I would have believed your claims, Adam. Since, be fair: where in this topic have you posted any decent information supported by scientific research? Did you ever? If so: please show me. I'm not claiming I did, but the other persons that you are heavily criticizing constantly, surely did.

You are using a double standard for one reason or the other. Take Greenfield's article that you were so enthusiastic about. Just a few random examples. Header: “A Complete Dummies Guide To Healing The Body Like Wolverine.” Sounds a lot more trustworthy than any study and info posted here, I have to give you that. “Before and after reconstitution, keep your BPC-157 away from UV rays, sunlight and heat. It will remain stable at room temperature for up to ten weeks, but for best storage and results, you should store in your refrigerator, in which case it will stay stable for up to six months. It will stay stable in a freezer for up to two years.” Sources don't seem as important to you when it comes to anything Greenfield states, versus any information stated that you don't like by anyone over here. As you simply voice your enthusiasm about such an article full of claims not supported by scientific research without questioning it. You are using a double standard.

It's great to question. But you don't question: you make new claims. And what is absurd: whereas others have to back up every minor statement with evidence, you yourself can make claims about using, preparing, storing BPC-157 without providing any evidence. Again: double standard. So yes, indeed: you need to provide evidence if you make claims – and you do make claims. I've already stated clinical trials and scientific evidence concerning BPC-157 used in humans is/are sparse, and that not all info we may wish to have, is readily available. That is also why I stated I felt following a more cautious approach (also given non-sterile conditions at home) is wiser than not, as you seem to advocate.

As you are not satisfied with the info others gave: you have been given the names of those scientists you could contact – but you have not done so. So if you say “I only want to question”, then why on earth have you not been willing to ask those scientists that have been so involved in most of the available BPC-157 research? Why just keep stating how 'uninformed' anyone here is, stating you 'just want to question', but you refuse to actually ask any question to the source of most available research.

I have done no such bashing, you are lying now. I have asked over and over where is the evidence to support certain statements. Your hero is the one who has been insulting and rude.”

You certainly did bash. In fact in almost every new post you made there was a sneaky reference to those persons claiming things and those believing claims while according to you being uninformed. For weeks with each of your responses rolling in my mailbox with such a sneaky reference I've bitten my tongue, but now I was done with it. That last part of your statement is a bit pathetic, don't you think. For all I know this is a forum where members are interested in scientific research. And for all I know in this topic you have posted veeeery sparse scientific info, yet constantly criticized those persons that did post a decent amount of scientific info. It was getting tiresome. Anyone that cares about a decent discussion with scientific facts, would side with those persons that actually contributed to that flow of scientific info.

I have said no such thing, once again you make things up. I did say that statements in a patent are not evidence of anything and are often said to help market the product. I never attacked any scientists as you allege.” Come on Adam, you have painted a picture of the patent on the stable version of BPC-157 and with that of those persons involved in the research and production of this peptide, that was poor at best. I don't feel like reading back all your posts to quote you as I have better things to do. But with a bit of self-reflection you should know what I am referring to.

I notice you have a new account and seem to be determined to attack anyone who questions things said. I wonder what your other account is?” And your suggestion is? I would have hoped you have a lot more interesting things to do than to search the forum for my 'introduction post'. You could have emailed those scientists I just mentioned in the time you spent reading my useless 'introduction post' – to receive an answer to the important questions you said you have. Indeed, if you would have read well you would have understood I had an account a few years back of which I don't remember the name neither the password. Thus I asked if I could open a new account a few years thereafter. If it is of interest to you: I mostly used that first account years back to read up on info, and perhaps posted with it a one or two times about a supplement. I hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Oh I was asked where I got my supply, I already stated it was from blue sky peptides. There are dozens of sources for it.” So, did you ask them to provide you with all necessary test results to confirm the purity of what you bought, where it came from, how it was stored? Or again, are you just “critical” as you said when it comes to a specific source and person? Double standard?

You're right that I'm done communicating with you – as you are with me. You are not 'just asking questions'. You are selective in whom and what you question, for one reason or the other maintaining a double standard without contributing to the flow of scientific info yourself yet publicly bashing those that do. However: let's stop this discussion here as it is just polluting the topic.

Edited by Leni, 08 October 2017 - 01:02 AM.

• Agree x 2

#200 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:37 AM

Ah Leni you broke your promise already

>Take Greenfield's article that you were so enthusiastic about

I was not so enthusiastic about it, someone else posted it in case you didn't notice

>It's great to question. But you don't question: you make new claims. 

I have been asking questions and that seems to bother you.

>you yourself can make claims about using, preparing, storing BPC-157 without providing any evidence. 

I described how I use it and store it. That is not making a claim. When you, oh sorry the other guy claimed it would be damaged by freezing, that is a claim. Or that it would go bad after a few weeks or some period of time, those are claims.

>You certainly did bash. In fact in almost every new post you made there was a sneaky reference to those persons claiming things and those believing claims while according to you being uninformed.

Another false statement, you have made quite a few. I simply said there was no evidence presented to support those statements. That is not the same as what you claim and is not bashing. If asking for evidence is bashing then what about the garbage you have posted?

>constantly criticized those persons that did post a decent amount of scientific info

I simply asked for evidence, I never criticized anyone for posting actual info. Another false statement by you. If I had done that you would have quoted it.

>I was asked where I got my supply, I already stated it was from blue sky peptides. There are dozens of sources for it.” So, did you ask them to provide you with all necessary test results to confirm the purity of what you bought, where it came from, how it was stored? Or again, are you just “critical” as you said when it comes to a specific source and person? Double standard?

You are getting desperate for something to criticize. I will not be intimidated by you or that other person or however many sock puppets appear who have an obvious agenda. When someone makes a statement like 'this is the same as the old 157 just better', or it will last so long in the fridge, etc then I question them about what is their source of info. If they did an experiment and that was the result then ok, its n = 1 but its something. 

>You're right that I'm done communicating with you 

You already broke that promise once

>You are selective in whom and what you question, for one reason or the other

Of course, who wouldn't be? I repeat, I will ask questions and will not be silenced unless you manage to get mods to do the job. I have been polite, if someone asks me polite questions I always try to answer. I do not attack them either directly or indirectly through another name. 

Now, if the bs is done is it possible to have a discussion? Has anyone used this new compound? 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • dislike x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#201 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:39 AM

Ah Leni you broke your promise already

>Take Greenfield's article that you were so enthusiastic about

I was not so enthusiastic about it, someone else posted it in case you didn't notice

I described how I use it and store it. That is not making a claim. When you, oh sorry the other guy claimed it would be damaged by freezing, that is a claim. Or that it would go bad after a few weeks or some period of time, those are claims.

[...]

You are getting desperate for something to criticize. I will not be intimidated by you or that other person or however many sock puppets appear who have an obvious agenda. 

[...]

Now, if the bs is done is it possible to have a discussion? Has anyone used this new compound? 

You stated that the Greenfield-article was a great post when another member posted the link to the article. You surely didn't feel bothered by the fact lots of claims in the article were not supported with scientific evidence at all. Whereas, on the other hand: you did constantly criticize anything posted here by specific sources, stating it was not supported by scientific facts - even if the information came from those scientists that have been involved in most of the BPC-157-research the past decades. You ought to keep track of your own comments, Adam.

Are you suggesting I am a sockpuppet of Aconita  :) ? Is that since most persons in this thread share Aconita's viewpoint as he actually contributed to this thread with a decent amount of scientific info - and your opinion is not too popular?

Talking about getting desperate.. from being 'my hero', to being 'his sockpuppet' in two of your subsequent posts. I don't consider myself a feminist at all, but: since when did females stop having an own opinion and identity over here? 

As to your "has anyone used this new compound". As a sockpuppet I take it my experience (or rather: the experience of my lab mouse) is not of any interest to you - that now is the result of your "BS", as you like to call it.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#202 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

Leni you broke your promise again didn't you?

>you did constantly criticize anything posted here by specific sources, stating it was not supported by scientific facts - even if the information came from those scientists that have been involved in most of the BPC-157-research the past decades. 

Not true, once again you lie. Find a quote if its true. I only asked for sources to back up statements made. You say I said this and that but you have not yet found a quote to back it up.

>Are you suggesting I am a sockpuppet of Aconita

Its fairly obvious. You are not the first one to think of that trick, its an old one. He realized he was making himself look bad so he lets another name do the dirty work. Ho hum.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1

#203 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

Leni you broke your promise again didn't you?

>you did constantly criticize anything posted here by specific sources, stating it was not supported by scientific facts - even if the information came from those scientists that have been involved in most of the BPC-157-research the past decades. 

Not true, once again you lie. Find a quote if its true. I only asked for sources to back up statements made. You say I said this and that but you have not yet found a quote to back it up.

>Are you suggesting I am a sockpuppet of Aconita

Its fairly obvious. You are not the first one to think of that trick, its an old one. He realized he was making himself look bad so he lets another name do the dirty work. Ho hum.

I don't want to search for a quote since I don't want to waste my time going over your posts. I'm already annoyed that I wasted my time on this discussion we had, so let's leave it at that. Plus this thread is getting increasingly polluted - and in my defense against your accusations I unwillingly contributed to that. Now again, with your present accusations that I would be a 'sockpuppet' for Aconita.

I'm sorry but I think you are making a fool out of yourself by now. For the sake of for once and for all stopping this nonsense - but mind you that I too have the right to keep my privacy. Your “sockpuppet".

NB: earlier in this thread I actually cited the text of this "Material Safety Data Sheet" for you that I have in my hands, that comes with the stable patented BPC-157 - when you commented "this is not BPC."

I'd like this to be the end of any discussion with you. As we both would not want to continue any discussion with each other.

If up to me, all these posts of Adam and myself polluting the actual topic can be removed – unless Adam feels attached to them and if any mod. would want to take the time to do that. As it disrupts the flow of information in this thread. I take it Adam knows my opinion by now about his recurrent accusations that people would be ill-informed, without any apparent intention to support his own claims with scientific info. (That aside the personal attacks + sockpuppet accusations.) However our ongoing argument obviously only pollutes the thread, and any info by now has become hard to find.

As per Rocket's earlier post: I think it would be interesting to at least have bloodwork done prior to and after using BPC-157 for a certain amount of time too. I'm wondering however what biomarkers would best be tested.

Edited by Leni, 08 October 2017 - 02:16 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#204 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

Seriously? So you can't actually defend yourself after being called a "sockpuppet'' repeatedly, and accused of seeing others as "your hero" by Adam, without it being called "pointless, timewasting"? If you think it is "pointless" to prove your sockpuppet-accusations are idiotic, Adam: why even make these silly accusations in the first place? Well: whatever, I guess. Thanks for at least 4 negative ratings in one night, Adam. I have to wonder if you'd make these 'siding with your hero'-comments to any guy here. 

Thought this may be interesting. It gives a nice overview of (also more recent) BPC-157 research. Not sure if it had been posting before however: https://examine.com/...ements/bpc-157/

Edited by Leni, 08 October 2017 - 03:23 PM.

• Good Point x 3
  • dislike x 1

#205 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

Folks, can you all you lay off all this bickering as it it does not really help you or anyone following this topic?

Let's focus on actual BPC info and experiences.

• Agree x 4
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#206 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

And then people wonder in another topic why women don't frequent these forums  :)

I have a few vials the Peptideswarehouse BPC 157. Seems legit. I had some incessant back pain that is less now. I used a higher dose of 1mg a day for 10 days.

Edited by Moondancer, 08 October 2017 - 09:49 PM.

• Informative x 1

#207 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:57 PM

and how many times you gotta say its so simple and easy to shove needles in your skin? im not afraid, im just worried of infection. its different with heating drugs and shooting you kill all bacteria, but this stuff cannot be heated it will ruin its makeup

Point taken. But how can we avoid infection besides the regular stuff of taking a new needle when you inject and cleaning with alcohol swabs?

Edited by Moondancer, 08 October 2017 - 08:57 PM.

#208 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

Assuming to start with a pure BPC which has been properly stored reconstitution has to be done only with bacteriostatic water which is sterile water for injections with benzyl alcohol added.

Both rubber stops, the one on the BPC vial and the one on the bacteriostatic water, need to be disinfected prior to be entered by the needle, this might be achieved leaving a drop or two of disinfectant on them for a few minutes.

Don't touch with fingers needles and rubber stops, of course, and take care to not touching anything with the needles (counter-tops, etc...)

After reconstitution store in the FRIDGE and use before 15 days.

Always use a new syringe each time.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#209 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:00 AM

I use these alcohol swabs/prep pads with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, they are not very wet/don't leave any drops. Would that disinfect well enough?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:09 AM

Assuming to start with a pure BPC which has been properly stored reconstitution has to be done only with bacteriostatic water which is sterile water for injections with benzyl alcohol added.

Both rubber stops, the one on the BPC vial and the one on the bacteriostatic water, need to be disinfected prior to be entered by the needle, this might be achieved leaving a drop or two of disinfectant on them for a few minutes.

Don't touch with fingers needles and rubber stops, of course, and take care to not touching anything with the needles (counter-tops, etc...)

After reconstitution store in the FRIDGE and use before 15 days.

Always use a new syringe each time.

Good post, aconita. This is a very conservative approach and better to be extra careful than to be sloppy when you are injecting. 

• dislike x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users