BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#1 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

Here we go with a dedicated tread to BPC-157.

Lets start with the just published review from Examine.com

https://examine.com/...ements/BPC-157/

• like x 1

#2 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

One of my 3 favorite peptides! You will know overnight if its working or not. My favorite dose is 0.5mg. Maybe my next run will be 0.25 to stretch it out.

Beware, at least when injecting it, it can cause a great deal of hunger.

Edited by Rocket, 25 April 2017 - 12:56 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:40 AM

One of my 3 favorite peptides! You will know overnight if its working or not. My favorite dose is 0.5mg. Maybe my next run will be 0.25 to stretch it out.

Beware, at least when injecting it, it can cause a great deal of hunger.

Did your have your BPC from reliable source ?

I started it few days ago and havent noticed any effect on appetite so I ve looked for clues is my BPC legit and found this quote. 

>  BPC157 and TB-500 are faked a lot. It's much less expensive to put GHRP2 in the vial. If you notice any effect on hunger then you got screwed. Avoid cheap BPC-157 and TB-500.

http://www.professio...tml#post2336137

Mine though is as cheap as it could be (12$ for 5mg) so I dont assume that mine BPC is good.

• Agree x 1

#4 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

I buy mine from the patent holder, producer (Europe) and supplier of most researchers on Pubmed.

With their BPC I didn't experience any hunger increase but my hunger levels are always quite elevated.

I had a run of 20 days at 0,25mg/day and one 10 days at 0,5mg/day, my main issue turned out later by X rays to not be fixable by BPC but the inflammation seemed to subside faster and more markedly at 0,5mg/day.

Just my personal experience, take it for what it is. 

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#5 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:54 AM

I buy mine from the patent holder, producer (Europe) and supplier of most researchers on Pubmed.

Could you tell us where to purchase?

#6 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:03 AM

Yes, I can...but I prefer to do it by PM since I know how quick someone might be to suggest I am involved in the business (which of course I am not by any means).

Better to keep this tread clean from bs and strictly on topic.:) 

• Agree x 2
  • like x 1

#7 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:45 PM

Good point, I probably should not name my source either. I bought 4 vials of 5mg each for a total of $65 including shipping. I used a 3ml syringe to inject 3ml of sterile water into one vial. Since then I've used an insulin syringe to take out precise quantities. I've been using mostly .25mg at a time though one time I took more

The results have been little short of astounding. The very next day I saw marked improvement. I have a number of problems that seem to be tendon or connective tissue related. My wrist has bothered me a lot for over a year, might be carpal tunnel since its in that area. I had to switch hands using the mouse which I am now used to doing. Next morning the wrist did not bother me. I have had lower back aches and pain for decades. It varies from not bothering to an ache to occasionally going out on me. This was from wrenching it years ago. Back hasn't bothered me since. Also a bit of elbow problem, again tendon related. Elbow has been much better since.

The only drawback, if you want to call it that is that it does not help arthritis. My wrist has a little bit of osteo in one spot which I still feel. But the tendon part is now fine and that was the majority of the problem. I don't believe its cured, I'm a little skeptical even though I feel the results. How can it take away discomfort so quickly? Stuff like that does not heal overnight. My hope is that healing is going on at the same time the pain stays away. I plan to continue my course of doses and then stop for a couple weeks to evaluate and see if discomfort comes back.

Since they mention digestion and intestines, I have been watching that and nothing dramatic but my bowel habits have improved, in the past I ranged from too dry missing a day to much too loose. Its short term still but that has improved, may or may not be from the stuff. Its supposed to help with other things as well. If big pharma had been able to patent this it would cost $500 a mg and people would buy it. If one dose makes that much improvement people would pay. Lucky for us its dirt cheap. Even if you pay $50 a vial as many charge, you will get your money's worth if its the real thing.

It could still be placebo but that seems highly unlikely. I took mk 677 and had high hopes but it didn't do that much. The benefit of this has persisted, I missed a day a couple times and next day I was still fine. My wrist feels a little iffy, not pain but maybe my own fears that it will come back if I over use it. I'm walking on eggshells hoping the "cure" is for real and lasts. I'm taking it orally, btw. The syringe is just for measuring accurately tiny quantities.

Its the real thing, people. Get some if you need it

• Informative x 3

#8 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:03 AM

i was suggested to try maximpeptide for a source. never purchased to comment, but im turned off by the whole vial thing injecting route. the person said it could also be mixed with water or other things and just snorted or sublingual. its such a hassle though, i wish these peptides were simpler to absorb rather than IV... :(

Edited by hazy, 26 April 2017 - 01:07 AM.

#9 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:15 AM

If big pharma had been able to patent this it would cost $500 a mg a

Agreed. Because big pharma can't sink its claws into it, its a matter of time before big pharma tries to have it made illegal.
  • Agree x 3

#10 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:54 AM

Big pharma isn't after fixing things, it is after making things bearable by continuous use of their products, if that causes more things in need to be made bearable with continuous use of more of their products the better.

Nightmare for big pharma is no sick people (no customers).

Selling something leading sick people to not be sick anymore is just commercial suicide.

Big pharma are commercial enterprises, not Samaritans.

Because huge profits means the possibility to invest in research things are unlikely to change any soon.

• Agree x 6

#11 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

aconita, i sent you PM

#12 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:27 AM

I still notice the benefits I spoke of, not sure if its any better than after the first day or not. I'm starting to use my bad wrist more, cautiously in case the "miracle" turns out to be temporary. My back still has not bothered me at all, not the lower back pain I've had for so long. I did get a tension back ache higher up but the heating pad fixed that. The pad only dulls the ache of the lower back problem when I used it for that.

If you have a ruptured disc, stenosis, or certain other problems this may do nothing at all. I don't want to give the impression its a cure all. I'm just reporting on my results. But I've read other posts where people had great results with something and I got little or nothing so ya never know. I'd love to see some other people test it and give their views. Even my bowel habits seem better. You really wanted to know that didn't you? lol

Its supposed to speed healing in general like for wounds and so on.

#13 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:10 AM

My observations so far.

Slightly increased appetite, just slightly like 5-10%.

It seems that capillary flow somewhat increased in abdominal area (its where I do my injections).

#14 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:06 AM

I'd like to try this for my rotator cuff (was diagnosed tendinosis, but pretty sure torn now after doing something dumb and the pain elevating substantially). But, I'm a little concerned about what any potential long term side effects could. Does anyone have any speculation?

#15 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

It seems very safe, concerns might be related mostly to purity, buy it from a reliable source and you should be fine.

• Needs references x 1

#16 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

As a follow up to my report, my wrist which was the main thing bothering me at the time is still feeling much better. I have been using it more, not really pushing it a lot but in the past I would avoid bending it certain ways or using it much. Now I use it in a more natural way. I have been noticing a little pushback perhaps, a trace of discomfort after using it a lot. But the major discomfort has not returned. Also the elbow is still better and the back. Either of those might give me a twinge now and then when I use them more.

I have been trying to come up with a theory to explain why and how it could work so fast. Carpal tunnel is a major problem and they often resort to surgery which may or may not be a good solution. My father had surgery for that and it always gave him trouble later on.

My theory is that the bpc 157 may have caused the swelling and inflammation in the tendons to subside. That is something that could have happened overnight. If they are not so tightly packed going through that area that would relieve much of the stress and could account for some or all of the pain relief. The other areas with tendon discomfort are doing better too. Medical studies have shown it speeds the healing of tendons and can cause a tendon to reattach after separation when it did not do so on its own.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#17 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:04 PM

Anyone have any updated experience on this?
  • Agree x 1

#18 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:14 AM

Anyone have any updated experience on this?

Try it and then tell us. I am surprised more people don't use this.

#19 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:51 AM

I've used 1mg a day orally for 20days twice. Both times I experienced odd chest / rib pains with the first few doses. I think it restores stomach acid production which is sometimes low for me. I would like to know of a reliable source as well, I used one that is the peptide name followed by .net but I believe they use China source.. please pm if you know any good sources. I noticed less joint discomfort but so far no dramatic regrowth of my torn calf muscle (5 or 6 years ago, has full strength but visually missing a section of muscle at the bottom of the medial part)

#20 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:14 AM

I finished my first vial about 2 weeks ago. The improvement  in tendons remains, improvement in sleep seems to remain, I don't get to sleep any faster but am able to stay asleep. Digestion seems a bit better have not had erratic bowels like before. The place I got it from is called blue sky peptides. I don't care if people think I'm spamming, that is simply where I got mine, you can find it many places but this one is good and cheap.

#21 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:42 AM

i checked sources, you can find it at maximpeptide and nootropicsource i dunno which one is better in quality, i havent tried either, but its the only two places i found using google

• Ill informed x 1

#22 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

I used 15mg over two months to speed recovery from knee-surgery. Since there was no control group I don't know how much it helped but my recovery has been quicker than average. 

#23 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:44 PM

ill informed? compared to not informed at all? good vote thanks

• Good Point x 1

#24 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:09 AM

I've used 1mg a day orally for 20days twice. Both times I experienced odd chest / rib pains with the first few doses. I think it restores stomach acid production which is sometimes low for me. I would like to know of a reliable source as well, I used one that is the peptide name followed by .net but I believe they use China source.. please pm if you know any good sources. I noticed less joint discomfort but so far no dramatic regrowth of my torn calf muscle (5 or 6 years ago, has full strength but visually missing a section of muscle at the bottom of the medial part)

The pain effect is highly unusual! I have only positive experiences. Its not a miracle and I dont expect it will regrowth muscle especially after 6 years...

I used 15mg over two months to speed recovery from knee-surgery. Since there was no control group I don't know how much it helped but my recovery has been quicker than average.

Faster recovery sounds about on the money for bpc. If it is something that heals, it seems bpc excels at these injuries.

I wonder if it would help with broken bones,or just soft tissues?

Edited by Rocket, 14 June 2017 - 01:11 AM.

#25 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:58 AM

It likely will since we know it works very well in healing tendons and ligaments, especially in reattaching them to the bone, at their attachment point to the bone they don't differ much from the bone itself, bone kind of morphs into tendons (or ligaments) and they morphs into muscles at the other ends.

Anyway LIPUS works really good for broken bones (about 30% faster healing or more).

Pairing LIPUS and BPC157 would be rather interesting to try, better and faster healing for sure but how much so? 

By the way LIPUS is FDA approved only for bone fractures healing but actually speeds up soft tissues healing as well, check it out in pubmed.

• Needs references x 1

#26 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

It likely will since we know it works very well in healing tendons and ligaments, especially in reattaching them to the bone, at their attachment point to the bone they don't differ much from the bone itself, bone kind of morphs into tendons (or ligaments) and they morphs into muscles at the other ends.

I had ACL reconstruction done from a hamstring tendon graft - I don't know if the peptide helps turning the graft into a new ligament quicker or not. I had only very little pain in the hamstring tendon donor site, dunno if that is "normal" or not.

• unsure x 1

#27 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:52 AM

Patent holder's website seems to be down :-(

#28 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:22 AM

Patent holder's website seems to be down :-(

Why? Do they sell it? There are other sources. I just placed an order to run a 20 day cycle from my trusted source. Looking forward to the results I know I'll get. I have a heal spur and I found enough leftover for a single 0.5mg injection. Presto, the next morning no more pain. Its crept back over the last few days and leveled off, but nowhere near the pre-injection levels. Bpc should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

Edited by Rocket, 22 June 2017 - 01:27 AM.

#29 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:39 AM

yeh but you still have to inject it, which is not enjoyable for most. for example, people needing it for brain problems as some research suggests it might help, have to actually inject it in their skull? thats quite discomforting!

• Ill informed x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:56 PM

yeh but you still have to inject it, which is not enjoyable for most. for example, people needing it for brain problems as some research suggests it might help, have to actually inject it in their skull? thats quite discomforting!

Hello!? It is not site-specific....... Please read the entire topic. You inject it into belly fat. Please don't post here if you're going to make a mockery of things. If a person cannot 29g or 30g insulin needle into belly fat, but they can live in pain day after day, then whatever.

• Agree x 5
  • Unfriendly x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users