BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#61 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:12 AM

uh ok. that was so sudden and strange... i never talked to you before i think, what caused you to be so mean? :(

• Good Point x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#62 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:55 AM

ok im getting this one; http://www.maximpept...om/bpc-157-5mg/

at 5mg how do you consume it? do you take the whole thing and drink it, or how do you proportion it, anyone with experience using this care to tell me? i emailed the website but they just reply with its a research chemical and we cannot say anything about it :(

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

Mix with water, preferably sterile or at least filtered. Then keep in the fridge, I've been taking the equivalent of about 100 mcg per dose which seems to work. I found it did not seem to do much as a topical skin application, still works great on tendon and connective tissue issues, helps gi issues and is supposed  to help with wound healing. Internal by mouth seems the best way though subq injection close to a trouble area may do a lot more for that area. 

It has not been known to do much for arthritis, possible if you could inject it right into the joint it may do something. I don't recommend it for home users but might work. Cartilage not being vascular will not benefit from systemic use but might possibly from direct application.

For my home use I put 3ml water in the tiny vial then use an insulin syringe to take out small amounts. This keeps the rubber stopper in place, I store solution in the fridge. I could use the syringe to do subq but the one i'm using is so dull now its hard to even get it in the vial so I would use a new one but I avoid needle sticks when I have a choice

#64 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Bad advise, do your own research about peptides' instability, bacterial contamination and systemic administration.

• Good Point x 1

#65 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

so what do you suggest i do aconita??

• like x 1

#66 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

A few posts ago I provided exhaustive and accurate directions, other than that I can only suggest a do your own research. 

#67 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

goddamn those peptides are complicated. its either inject or nothing else it seems. this bothers me a lot since i have been dealing with foods, supplements and various herbs for 10 years only recently realizing that the future is peptides, but good luck dealing with them as they are not orally active, need injections most cases and are understudied, expensive and just difficult to deal with.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • dislike x 1

#68 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:50 AM

goddamn those peptides are complicated. its either inject or nothing else it seems. this bothers me a lot since i have been dealing with foods, supplements and various herbs for 10 years only recently realizing that the future is peptides, but good luck dealing with them as they are not orally active, need injections most cases and are understudied, expensive and just difficult to deal with.

Are you trolling people here ? Because it looks exactly like that. You whine on every page of this thread that it should be injected (while its actually not, this peptide you can take orally) got the same responses every time, until Rocket exploded on you. You bought the thing...and...same thing again... :-D

Edited by Andey, 09 July 2017 - 07:36 AM.

• Agree x 4

#69 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

Aconita, have you any evidence that its so sensitive to bacteria and that my advice was bad? I happen to think it was good advice, put sterile water in the vial, then take small amounts out to squirt in mouth.

#70 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

Sterile isn't enough, it just means the water have no bacteria but that doesn't prevent to develop a contamination.

https://www.drugs.co...-injection.html

As you can see there is the warning to discard unused portion because once the vial is entered with a needle SOME bacteria likely goes in too, even if the needle is new and sterile (some is on the vial rubber stop surface, for example).

Since in sterile water there are no preservatives hindering bacteria proliferation a contamination will lead to multiplying bacteria in the vial. 

Leaving alone filtered water...

Keeping in the fridge slows down proliferation but doesn't stop it, you can't keep food forever in the fridge without spoiling, do you?

Peptides need to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water only, which is sterile water with added 0.9% benzyl alcohol as preservative, it doesn't stop bacteria proliferation but it slows it down enough, in conjunction with fridge storage and proper handling, to guarantee a reasonable shelf life.

I could use the syringe to do subq but the one i'm using is so dull now its hard to even get it in the vial

This means you are using the same syringe over and over to enter the vial, it is a no no procedure since sterility is gone long time ago, always use a new syringe each time entering the vial or at least sterilize it before doing so by boiling 10 minutes.

have you any evidence that its so sensitive to bacteria

As all peptides are, basically a growing media for bacteria, that's why you can't buy peptides in liquid form and even when in powder they need fridge storage.

Regarding BPC once reconstituted (with bacteriostatic water) and kept in the fridge is viable for 15 days according to the manufacturer.

Since it usually comes in 5mg vials using 100mcg/day means 50 days...too many even under the best conditions (bacteriostatic water, fridge, new syringe). 

subq injection close to a trouble area may do a lot more for that area.

Not at all, that's just a legend, BPC goes systemic, subq in belly fat is all one needs.

• Informative x 1

#71 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

Please pay attention to this because it is of crucial importance.

"Until now, this peptide has always been used either in a free form or in an acetate form or as a salt with bases such as sodium salt. All these forms have been characterized by still not adequate stability in gastric juice, which particularly limits oral use of these compounds and simultaneously decreases their therapeutic value. It has therefore been necessary to manufacture this pentadecapeptide in a form which is substantially more stable both in gastric juice and at raised ambient temperature. Such form of the preparation could be used more successfully particularly in oral delivery into an organism. Due to higher stability an overall better effectiveness would be expected as well."

https://www.google.c...4142764A1?cl=en

The possibility of oral delivery has been previously discussed in this tread and I stated that there is no evidence of oral delivery as an inferior route according to all what can be found on pubmed published researches.

Now I stumbled in the stable BPC version patent (above link) which provides a definitive answer to the question as you can read.

What happens is that the great majority of the researches published in pubmed about BPC are performed with the stable version of the peptide (methods and materials), especially so the ones comparing injection and oral routes outcomes.

As we can see the oral route is as effective as injection but ONLY WITH THE STABLE BPC,!

It is very unlikely the BPC everybody is using or able to buy is the stable version for a number of reasons:

- the stable version is patented

- the stable version requires added steps in the process therefore is more expensive

- nobody advertises BPC as stable

- it is very unlikely the vast majority of the public is aware of the difference or even of the existence of a stable version (no reason to go into more costs and troubles if nobody cares)

The BPC most of you are getting isn't recommendable for oral route, subq is the way to go in this case.

I strongly suggest the reading of the full patent since it provides unique information about this amazing peptide.

• Informative x 4
  • WellResearched x 2

#72 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:17 PM

Pharmacological studies have shown that pentadecapeptide bepecin (SEQ ID NO 1) introduced in an organism has the following effects:

- on ulcers in any part of the gastrointestinal tract (P. Sikiric et al., Life Sci., 1994; 54, PL63- 68); (P. Sikiric et al., Exp. Clin. Gastroenterol., 1991 , 1 , 17-20);

- antiinflamatory irrespective of etiology (P. Sikiric et al., J. Physiol. /Paris/, 1997, 91., 113-122);

- against an inflammatory disease of the gastrointestinal tract - Crohn's disease (Sikiric et al., J. Physiol. /Paris/, 2001, 95, 295-301);

- protective to liver and pancreas (Prkacin et al., J. Physiol. /Paris/, 2001, 95, 315- 324);

- promotes healing of burns (D. Mikus, P. Sikiric et al., Burns 2003, 29, 323-334; Burns, 2001, 127, 817-827); - promotes healing of wounds (S. Seiwerth, P. Sikiric et al., J. Physiol. /Paris/, 1997, 9]_, 173-178);

- protective against radioactive radiation (P. Sikiric, M. Petek, R. Rucman, J. Physiol.

/Paris/, 1993, 87, 313-327);

- promotes healing of bone fractures (B. Sebecic, V. Miklic, P. Sikiric et al., Bone, 1999, 24, 195-202);

- in interaction with adrenergic and dopaminergic systems it protects mucosas in stress conditions (P. Sikiric et al., Dig. Dis. Sci., 1997, 42, 661-671);

- antitumor effect in some types of tumors (ascites, melanoma) (P. Sikiric, M. Petek, R. Rucman, J. Physiol. /Paris/, 1993, 87, 313-327; S. Radeljak, S. Seiwert, P. Sikiric,

Melanoma Research, 2004, 14 (4), A14-A15);

- antiviral effect on herpes viruses HSV-1 and HSV-2, LCM, CMV, influenza virus A and tick-borne encephalitis virus, P. Sikiric, R. Rucman, M. Petek, J. Physiol. /Paris/, 1993, 87, 313-327);

- promotes regeneration of ruptured nervous linkages (P. Sikiric et al., Dig. Dis. Sci., 41 , 1604-1614; M. Gjurasin et al., Dig. Dis. Sci., 2003, 48, 1879);

- promotes healing of ruptured Achilles' tendon (M. Staresinic, P. Sikiric et al., J.

Orthoped. Res., 2003, 21 , 976-983);

- removes organic disorders associated with NO formation (P. Sikiric et al., Eur. J.

Pharm., 1997, 332, 23-33)

The present invention further relates to a pharmaceutical formulation for use in prevention, prophylaxis and treatment of the following diseases and disease conditions:

- stress related diseases and disorders, ulcers in any part of the gastrointestinal tract, general antiinflammatory activity, gastrointestinal inflammatory disease, Crohn's disease, acute pancreatitis;

- organoprotective activity: protection of hepatic and pancreatic lesions, protection of endothelial cells, prevention of adhesion formation, prevention and treatement of myocardial infarction and brain stroke, protective effect in immune system;

- treatement of viral infections, particularly with hepatitis A virus, herpes strain

influenza A virus and ARBO viruses, such as tick borne encephalitis, West Nile, dengue types 1-4, cytomegalovirus CMV and LCM virus, feline leukemia virus;

- treatment of melanoma and related tumors;

- accelerated healing of wounds, burns, bone fractures, regeneration of ruptured

nerve linkages, Achiles' tendon and ruptured muscles, spinal cord injury;

- treatement of organic disorders associated with NO formation: hypertension, hypotension, anaphylaxis, circulatory and septic shock, aggregation of thrombocytes;

- treatement of neurological diseases and disorders: multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, lupus erythematosus, neuropathy, dysfunction of somatosensory nerves, asthma, rhinitis, pemphigus and eczema;

- catecholaminergic dysfunction, schizophrenia, amphetamine, drug and alcohol

withdrawal effects;

- prevention and elimination of disorders due to corticosteroids and NSAIDs;

- treatement of squamous degeneration of macula of the eye;

- as original therapy in all conditions, in which rapid reorganisation of blood circulation is mandatory; - in veterinary medicine for gain weight increment in animals and for the increase in sperm stability in storage.

The amino acid component in the present new salt is a reason for greater hydrophobicity of the active substance in this form. It is therefore realistic to expect a better transfer through biological membranes, which also provides for a manufacture of a transdermal preparation - such as cream, ointment or patch

Transdermal system consists of an active substance-impermeable backing layer, a pressure sensitive polymer layer serving as a reservoir for the active substance, a protective foil that is perforated in several places to allow penetration of the active substance therethrough, and an outer protective foil.

Bepecin salt can be used in the form of a solution, enema, injection or dry injection as well. In this case an aqueous solution of a buffer with an optimal pH value between 6 and 8, preferably between 7.0 and 7.5 is used as a solvent. The solution can be sterilized by fine filtration through a filter with 0.22 μη pores or by very short heating to 100 °C. A dry injection is prepared in a way that a sterile solution containing bepecin salt, buffer and preservative is frozen in ampules and lyophilized.

A solution intended for ocular or nasal drops is prepared by using an isotonic and isohydric solution with a pH value ranging from 7.0 to 7.5, which in addition to the active substance bepecin also contains a buffer and a preservative and is filtered in sterile conditions.

Suppositories for rectal and vaginal use are prepared by taking gelatine, cocoa butter, natural or semisynthetic fats having a low melting point, paraffin, glycerine, polyethylene glycols with a molecular weight from 1000 to 6000 for a base, into which an aqueous solution of bepecin is admixed. Additionally, emulsifiers, antioxidants and preservatives are added. Bepecin salts can also be used in the form of a cream, ointment or gel. In this case a lipophilic, hydrophilic or amphyphilic fat base based on natural, vegetal or animal fats and natural oils is used, to which base also preservatives, colourings, emulsifiers, water or buffer solutions and antioxidants are added.

Bepecin is a compound which acts at very low doses. Therapeutic doses for oral use will range from 1(T5 to 10~2 mg/kg of body weight, depending on the type and severity of the disease. A common dose in tablets, lozenges or capsules will range from 0.1 to at most 5 mg. Concentrations in local use are higher ranging from 0.001 % to 0.5 %. Determination of optimal dose is subject to assessment and experience. It is very important that bepecin does not show any side effects or toxicity. Based on the above and its numerous favourable effects on an organism there is also a possibility of its use in the form of a food supplement at very low doses ranging from 1 μg to at most 0.1 mg daily. In formulations prepared for this purpose it can also be combined with vitamins, minerals and other favourably acting substances.

According to the invention, other single active substances, which improve the principal activity of bepecin or act synergistically can be also added. These are substances from the following groups:

- substances with an antibiotic activity such as gentamicin, azythromycin, ampicillin, cephalosporins and doxycycline, particularly in formulations for local use, wherein it is desired that both antiviral and antibiotic activities are reached simultaneously. Such examples are tick bites, in which the intention is twofold: to prevent borellia and tick-borne encephalitis simultaneously;

- substances with an antioxidant activity, such as dry green tea extract, coenzyme Q10, idebenon, curcumin, abigenol, pycnogenol and others.

A combination with coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone is of special interest. Coenzyme Q10 is a very efficient antioxidant and a free radical scavenger and can additionally be used in heart diseases associated with a decreased blood flow, hypertension and at signs of heart insufficiency. Lately, it has proved that an important antioxidant is also curcumin which has a powerful anticarcinogenic activity.

Our research has demonstrated a very favourable activity of new bepecin salts in the therapy of neurological diseases, e.g. multiple sclerosis. This inflammatory disease causes damage to the myelin sheaths around the axons in the brain and spinal cord. Nerve cells usually communicate by sending electrical signals through nerve fibres-axons, where myelin sheaths are insulators. In the case of myelin sheath damage the conduction of electrical signals is interrupted or very disturbed. In multiple sclerosis the body immune system attacks and injuries the myelin sheaths. There is no known effective cure against multiple sclerosis. The existing therapy is aimed at improving the functions after attacks, preventing new attacks, but usually has adverse effects or is poorly tolerated.

Bepecin has antiimflammatory, reparative, protective and immunomodulatory activity.

On the basis of pharmacological research a good therapeutic effect of bepecin on multiple sclerosis is anticipated. The use of a formulation with bepencin-L-arginine salt could be useful in the adjuvant treatment of secondary injuries and disturbances caused by infections with Lyme borreliosis (L. Reik et all., Neurology, 46, 1989, 790-795) or syphilis (D. Grey, The Lancet, July 12, 1986, 75-77). In all these cases myelin sheaths are injured and lesions in brain are visible with MRL

Multiple sclerosis will be treated by oral preparations containing salts of bepecin in a stabilized form at doses from 1 mg to 5 mg. No adverse or unpleasant side effects are connected with use of bepecin preparations and they are safe for long term application as well.

On the basis of pharmacological experiments on animals we believe that the use of bepecin salts with basic amino acids in the form of suitable pharmaceutical preparations will be of benefit also in other neurological diseases, such as neuropathy, myasthenia gravis and others.

Bepecin has also a very beneficial effect on reorganisation of collateral blood vessels after a severe injury of femoral arteries.

Peptide bepecin as a constituent part of a living organism's own substance does not show any toxicity signs. Tests carried out on mice in order to determine LD50 as well as with the purpose of obtaining data about acute, subchronic and chronic toxicity have been unsuccessful as this peptide applied intravenously, orally or intraperitoneally in a broad dose range from 10 ng to 100 mg/kg of body weight did not induce any toxic changes

Much more at

https://www.google.c...4142764A1?cl=en

• Informative x 4
  • WellResearched x 1

#73 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:16 AM

I see no evidence that the very dilute solution would support bacteria growth to any great degree as you imply. I have seen no reports from any members that said this and its been used for years now. Sure there is bacteria everywhere but keep in mind we are taking this orally not by IV or you would have a good point. There is bacteria in and on all the food you eat but so what? There is bacteria most likely on the pills we take and in the water we drink. Why should this solution have to be so pure it has none at all? 

You quoted the part where I said my needle was dull, yes it is. I do not plan to use it for subq neither do I plan to do subq at all.

subq injection close to a trouble area may do a lot more for that area.

>Not at all, that's just a legend, BPC goes systemic, subq in belly fat is all one needs

Oh really? do you have any studies to back that up? I've seen it said many times that one should or can inject close to the site of an injury to increase the effect of bpc157. How is it you have determined this is a legend? Maybe it is but I think many of us would like to see something to verify that since we have all read that injecting can be better. Granted it works systemically but putting a higher amount locally would keep it where its needed longer

Then I see a long post or two on other stuff, does that belong in this thread or would it go better in its own thread? "bepecin"

#74 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:12 AM

Bepecin is BPC157, just another name for it, as you should know if only your attitude didn't impede you to click on the provided link and have a look.

You keep asking for evidence...what for if you just don't care?

If you search in pubmed for BPC 157 there are 112 results, maybe you'll be better informed starting from there instead than relying on information gathered in bodybuilding forums, of which I am well aware, of course, and are anecdotal at best .

You'll find, for example, there is no one single research done injecting BPC near the targeted area, if you are able to find one, just one, post here the link and everybody will be grateful.

Your infinite knowledge suggest to inject BPC into a joint in order to regenerate cartilage, might I ask in all my ignorance where you got the information about BPC being able to do so?

Any evidence, link, anecdote, prophecy, tarot cards reading....whatever?

But any attempt to get better educated on the subject is the last of your concerns, you already know it all, better than researchers, better than anybody, we are all dumb and got it wrong, of course. 

The issue with bacteria isn't ingesting or even injecting them (up to a point), the problem is they spoil BPC in a way it becomes useless.

Eventually you don't have a pale idea of what a peptide or chain of peptides are, ooops, sorry I meant WE don't have a pale idea, you are the one and only whom knows it all.

Since I already know too well your contrarian attitude just for the sake of doing things differently I am not about answering or providing evidences or whatever in order to make up for your lack of will to do proper research and educate yourself, anyway no evidence in the world will ever move you of an inch, right? :)  

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#75 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

Anyone see this?
https://clinicaltria...how/NCT02637284

Human clinical trials are underway!
  • Informative x 2

#76 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

your attitude ...

Your infinite knowledge...

But any attempt to get better educated on the subject is the last of your concerns, you already know it all, better than researchers, better than anybody, we are all dumb and got it wrong, of course.

Eventually you don't have a pale idea of what a peptide or chain of peptides are, ooops, sorry I meant WE don't have a pale idea, you are the one and only whom knows it all.

Whats with all the hostile attitude on your part aconita? I made a simple statement about how I use bpc and you told me its bad advice. You can't back it up with any studies or links though you post loads of irrelevant stuff. This is supposed to be a place for sharing experiences and scientific debate, not snarky comments. I asked for any studies supporting your claim that the solution rapidly grows bacteria and becomes dangerous but you reply only with attitude and insults. Here is your answer when I asked for evidence:

Since I already know too well your contrarian attitude just for the sake of doing things differently I am not about answering or providing evidences or whatever in order to make up for your lack of will to do proper research and educate yourself, anyway no evidence in the world will ever move you of an inch, right? [/quote]

So I have to provide proof but you don't? lol. I suggest you stop. I will try not to direct any more posts your way so please ignore me from now on, ok? I have no interest in getting into a personal confrontation with someone who is negative and hostile for no reason and who posts opinions as facts they can't back up. You seem to have gone on tilt ever since I started talking about using h2 gas rather than h2 water which is your preference. You are not making yourself look good with this type of behavior, you are capable of much better.

I will continue to post my experiences with bpc in this and other threads. I did not find any benefit in topical application for the skin, it seemed to help at first but after time no more than placebo. Internal or subq for the win.

@GreenmachineX That trial should have been finished by now, its probably one we've looked at already. The trouble is that something like bpc157 can't be patented and squeezed for big money so there is little incentive to do research on it.

#77 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:00 AM

aconita does act hostile in several threads i had visit lately. but maybe he is high on caffeine or other stimulants or maybe high on testosterone lately. whatever the case, dont let it bother you, just try to stay on topic and avoid arguments and fights please.

im still configuring how to take the BPC, since 5mg is sooooo small, i would have to have some measurement unit to count it to the mcg. and since i wont inject it, i might have to swallow it, i wonder how one does not swallow 5mg whole :S

• Agree x 1

#78 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:40 AM

i wonder how one does not swallow 5mg whole :S

Reconstituting it first with bacteriostatic water as explained thus having a 5ml instead of 5mg to deal with and an insulin syringe as a comfortable measuring tool.

If you just open the seal of the vial to get the powder out you can say goodbye to it.

aconita does act hostile in several threads i had visit lately

Indeed I am VERY hostile with whom manages to blow my gaskets....and I do have really good gaskets! 

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#79 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:49 PM

aconita does act hostile in several threads i had visit lately. but maybe he is high on caffeine or other stimulants or maybe high on testosterone lately. whatever the case, dont let it bother you, just try to stay on topic and avoid arguments and fights please.

Yes, I've seen it happen a number of times when a good member takes too much of something and becomes hyper aggressive. Sometimes they straighten up sometimes not.

I'm still configuring how to take the BPC, since 5mg is sooooo small, i would have to have some measurement unit to count it to the mcg. and since i wont inject it, i might have to swallow it, i wonder how one does not swallow 5mg whole :S

No need to take the whole 5mg at once. You get more bang for the buck using smaller amounts, imo. Dilute it like I said in my previous thread. The 5mg looks like much more, looks like 50mg since its so fluffy. Swallowing is the usual procedure, they only inject when they want to put the goodies as close to an injury as possible. Since you are not going to inject and will probably use it up within a couple weeks, its not that big a deal keeping it 100% sterile. I've seen reports where people just poured water in the vial then into a container and took some each day.

The insulin syringe is great for measuring small quantities like I said, or if you mix it with larger amounts of water like an oz, you can use an ordinary graduated eye dropper or pipette. Sterile water is best, filtered if you have no sterile, and tap water will work.

• Ill informed x 2

#80 RiDDIM

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

Happy to see this thread.. 

Thank you Aconita and the other posters who have added from actual experiences.  I've researched this a while back and it seems like one of the more safe and extremely useful peptides.  I only had 2x 2mg vials so just a little experience with it.  I didn't really have any specific injury i was dealing with at that time or now.  I was having some pain in my shoulders and upper arms below and dealing with a stressful situation where it seemed like all my joints where clicking, body wide.  I'm not sure why this was.  I came up with a few possibilities as to what had caused it that I could discuss if anybody is really needing to know but i'll leave it out for now as not really needed.

Things have cleared up for me now, thank god,  but i changed/did many things at once including taking much MSM until now so i can't put it to any one thing.

One effect of BPC157 which i rarely see mentioned much is it's protective and tonic effects on the liver (and pancreas?) good that Aconita was able to put that in this thread too.  This was my main interest in it although if i do get an injury i will want to have access for sure.  I feel like Rocket when he said this is something everybody should have their arsenal at home.

I had made a post here earlier this year seeing if anybody else may have an interest in setting up a group buy for this to be synthed at a reliable lab and still hold that interest.  Its a pretty uncomplicated sequence so i think if a few got together it would not be pricey at all and better than playing russian roulette with unknown source that's likely chinese.  If anybody is interested let's have that discussion.  Possibly, I'd even be interested in the new form Aconita has mentioned as it seems more versatile.  I like the aspect of better oral availability and possibility in other uses like topically but wonder if that form is also suitable for injection?

Anyways BPC seems like it would really appeal to members here as a solid adjunct to any course of action we may want to take.  Don't know if it could add years although it sounds like that would be a fair possiblity.  Surely though it seems like it would be huge for quality of life and anti-aging.   Also the liver is so important in countless functions in the body and we live in a somewhat toxic world now, so again, the liver support aspects is enough to me in itself, with support of GI tract coming in a strong second,  and the repair functions is just icing on the cake so to speak.  Albiet very important aspect if needed and gaining importance with age. 

I'm glad we can try to raise awareness of this incredible tool.  I would urge anybody who has not yet to dig into some of the studies and reflect on the implications of such.  I was personally blown away.

Planning on sourcing a fair amount shortly (maybe 20 vial) and running an extended course oral and sub Q.  Will be happy top share my experience here on that.

Regards.

#81 RiDDIM

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:01 PM

I experimented last night putting a tiny bit of the solution on an itchy area that has been a bother. So far hard to say, I seem to notice less itching but it could be placebo. I will keep doing this and perhaps dilute it a bit more. I'm using 1666 mcg per ml and might try mixing a drop with 5 drops water and using that so as to spread it around a bit more. I'll try for a few days if it works then great. If not then its a small waste.

Other experiments people could try might be to use it as a shampoo, highly diluted since you don't want to use a whole vial to shampoo with. Try putting it on various skin lesions, rashes, or cuts. I have some sinus issues, have used netti to some benefit but still comes back. I might try this. Since it seems to work systemically, topical use is the new frontier or intranasally, maybe put some in your ear? Since there are no reports of adverse reactions I'm aware of a high dose is probably safe but its probably better to dilute it and try a weak solution first. If that works then you save money and stretch your supply. If you had any bad reaction to the dilute form it should be mild

I have not yet tried subq but might consider it for tendon issues that keep coming back.

adamh,  your mention of sinus problems prompted me to make a thread.  I've also tried a yeti pot with warm saline at one point and found it a hassle, uncomfortable to use, and not that effective.  Same for store bought saline nose sprays.  Also I once experienced becoming dependent on other nose sprays and couldn't breath through my nose without them, that sucked.  never touched them again in my life. 

Just wanted to share to the community what has worked very well for sinus and chest issues.  Hope it is helpful.

http://www.longecity...rgies/?p=821782

#82 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

I like the aspect of better oral availability and possibility in other uses like topically but wonder if that form is also suitable for injection?

Yes, it is.

The stable form is suitable for any route of administration, including subq or intramuscular.

No real need to have somebody reliable to synth BPC since we do have direct access to the patent holder Diagen whom produces here in Europe and ships everywhere in world, prices are very competitive and about the stable version is the only supplier available.

If there is interest for a group buy I may ask them if any discount is available for a single big order subdivided in smaller units shipped directly by them to each participant.

• Informative x 1

#83 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:58 PM

This is informative regarding BPC-157 and peptides in general. If people are pinning themselves when dosing, where is the best spot? I assume not a vein? Muscle? Hip? 

One question about sublingual dosing in general, how can it be known whether this is absorbed properly there and more importantly, how much time does something have to stay under a tongue to be absorbed? I actually looked this up once and came up empty.

Edited by Nate-2004, 02 August 2017 - 10:58 PM.

#84 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

Anyone see this?

No, not underway, because they were completed last year in February and no results were ever posted.  It was also just a phase I trial. 

• Informative x 1

#85 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:15 PM

Anyone see this?

No, not underway, because they were completed last year in February and no results were ever posted. It was also just a phase I trial.
Oh. Why would results have not been posted?

#86 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:18 PM

I don't know, but they aren't posted on the NR study either so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

#87 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:23 PM

Nevermind here's the answer: https://www.quora.co...ts-not-reported

• Informative x 1

#88 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:25 PM

Intramuscular or subq makes little or no difference when it comes to peptides, subq is kind of easier but doesn't allow for big amounts, with peptides amounts are really tiny, usually in a fat spot easy to reach like the belly.

Peptides in general have low molecular weight and can be absorbed by the sublingual mucosa, if one tends to salivate (and is quite likely to happen as soon as one decide to not do so) the solution gets dilute and swallowed, in practice that is the main issue, especially with peptides which are destroyed by the gastric environment.

About 15 minutes should suffice, it depends by how diluted are the peptides.

Absorption enhancers like DMSO, ethanol or soy lecithin can be added for better results.

No way really to be sure about a successful administration, since are kind of expensive maybe better to avoid that route if one isn't experience enough to be confident.

The stable version of BPC can be taken by oral route at the same dosage and effectiveness as subq.  

• Informative x 2

#89 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:22 AM

whats the stable bpc157 because from 3 sources i have checked, none says "stable" and im not sure what "stable" even means. but from what i read in general bpc157 seems to be one of those unique peptides which can be used sublingual or oral with some effect so i guess its not huge stress finding the most reliable "stable" one out there

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

There is only one source which is the patent holder Diagen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users