bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#31 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

Some answers here, including confirmations about previous questions like oral bio availability for issues other than digestive tract related (ligaments healing) and effectiveness in bone fracture healing.

http://suppversity.b...ptide-that.html

Injecting in skull...LOL....I am not going to miss to see that...maybe drilling first a tiny hole with the help of a dremel.....:)

• Informative x 1

#32 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:24 AM

still so interesting a peptide able to work orally... very unique case. anyway, the link you provided still doesnt address any brain problem solutions from it even though i read cases of that. i guess its just too understudied as of yet and that benzo dependence study was probably in vitro...

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

It is not site-specific.......

I read that BPC-157 needs to be injected as close to the injury site as possible for maximum effectiveness unlike, say, TB-500 which acts systemically and can be injected anywhere. Did I get that wrong?

Thanks!

#34 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

Some answers here, including confirmations about previous questions like oral bio availability for issues other than digestive tract related (ligaments healing) and effectiveness in bone fracture healing.

http://suppversity.b...ptide-that.html

Aconita, what is your take on the effectiveness of oral vs subQ vs IM administration?

• Good Point x 1

#35 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:35 AM

Patent holder's website seems to be down :-(

Why? Do they sell it? There are other sources. I just placed an order to run a 20 day cycle from my trusted source. Looking forward to the results I know I'll get. I have a heal spur and I found enough leftover for a single 0.5mg injection. Presto, the next morning no more pain. Its crept back over the last few days and leveled off, but nowhere near the pre-injection levels. Bpc should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

Please pm your source, thanks.

#36 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:03 AM

My source is blue sky peptides. Not affiliated in any way with them. I just finished a month long period after using for abotu a month. The benefits still seem to be there, not like it wears off after a day or two. I finished the first vial and plan to start another one tonight, if I think of it.

I too saw that advice about injecting close to the injury site. But, it does seem to be systemic and probably its just a matter of concentrating the goodies where you want them to be. You may be able to do the same thing over a longer period using it orally. I would never use it iv, nor im, I think subQ would be plenty if you wanted to concentrate it in one area. Its good stuff, even my back feels better. There is still room for improvement so I will see how much more I get from the second vial.

#37 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

i was referred to maximpeptide not sure if its any better or not still thinking which is better maybe ill go for the cheaper one

#38 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:29 AM

BPC157 isn't site specific, most research has been done injecting intraperitoneally (that's the typical protocol with laboratory animals) and/or orally, no outcomes differences as far as I can remember.

It goes systemic, injecting near the site is unlikely to improve effectiveness, subq is fine and possibly the best route in most cases but for whom is not at ease with pinning oral should do too.

Intramuscular is another option but really I don't think it makes any difference, usually intramuscular is preferred to subq when the amounts are such that subq would be uncomfortable, which isn't the case with BPC.

It has been used topically with very nice results, in case of skin injuries adding it to a gel would be likely a good idea, burns comes to mind.

It has been used as eye drops for eye injuries.

• Informative x 5

#39 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

BPC157 isn't site specific, most research has been done injecting intraperitoneally (that's the typical protocol with laboratory animals) and/or orally, no outcomes differences as far as I can remember.

It goes systemic, injecting near the site is unlikely to improve effectiveness, subq is fine and possibly the best route in most cases but for whom is not at ease with pinning oral should do too.

Intramuscular is another option but really I don't think it makes any difference, usually intramuscular is preferred to subq when the amounts are such that subq would be uncomfortable, which isn't the case with BPC.

It has been used topically with very nice results, in case of skin injuries adding it to a gel would be likely a good idea, burns comes to mind.

It has been used as eye drops for eye injuries.

Thanks, aconita!

You mentioned eye injuries - do you think it would help for retinal detachment?

#40 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:38 AM

>You mentioned eye injuries - do you think it would help for retinal detachment?

This I doubt very much and I'm a believer in the stuff. I guess you could just squirt the solution in your eye and see if it helps. But if your retina is detached you need immediate help, do not waste time seeing if something else works, get the laser treatment pronto.

I may try it for itching skin and other things. You never know.

#41 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

I think it is unlikely that BPC will be able to heal a retinal detachment which for its nature needs some sort of "mechanical" intervention but it should help considerably in the post intervention recovery.

i suggest to have an ophthalmologist taking care of it as soon as possible since timing is of foremost importance for a positive outcome.

For practical reasons Bpc in this case might be better used internally (subq or oral), as eye drops it should be reconstituted with distilled water (bacteriostatic water being possibly irritating and not recommendable as eye drops), in distilled water BPC is vulnerable to bacterial contamination, even if kept in the fridge it will last for a very short time, maybe as little as 2-3 days, 1ml is 20 drops, at 6 drops/day 1ml is likely to represent the largest batch to be prepared at a time, the issue would be the measuring of BPC since weighting 2 nanograms isn't easy (2ng/mL).

As eye drops might be more indicated or worth the effort for corneal injuries.

https://www.research...healing_in_rats

https://www.research...peptide_BPC_157

#42 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

@aconita

>the issue would be the measuring of BPC since weighting 2 nanograms isn't easy (2ng/mL).

Why would you use only 2 nanograms per ml? seems kind of low. I use about 1667 mcg per ml and roughly 125 mcg per dose which is lower than what many people use. I haven't tried it in the eye yet. Will try something else first.

#43 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:36 PM

If you look at the provided links above you'll see that's what researchers did and likely they have their reasons to use such low concentration.

It might be wise to stick to those numbers if willing to self experiment.

#44 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:53 AM

I see, you were talking about the use as an eye wash. They used a variety of doses, picograms which did not seem to work, ng and mcg. They reported the higher dose seemed to promote recovery fastest but surprisingly, the 2 ng per ml solution did seem to have a beneficial effect too. Since 2 mcg per ml seemed to work better and had no ill side effects, it might be good to start with that if using it for corneal abrasions. 

It would be interesting to see a study that included larger doses like what we use for subq and by mouth. It may be that this is a substance that is effective in very tiny doses. It may be that we can cut our dose even further. Some reported better or at least equal effects with large doses like in the mg range. I have been using less than recommended, around 75 to 150 mcg as opposed to the 500mcg and up that some have used.

I plan to use it on a mystery itch that I have in certain areas. The skin gets rough and often itches, I have to use various cremes. Hydrocortisone stops working after a while, I also use some essential oils and a skin creme. Doctors have said they know of nothing. I've heard doses of steroids or what not topically may work. If this works it will be great 

Since you found those studies which used very small amounts we are probably well advised not to use a regular dose which may be too harsh on the eye. However, it does not hurt the mouth apparently which is fairly sensitive. With no adverse reactions to various doses given in various ways it makes me wonder what is optimum.

The little vials only hold about 3ml, so to dilute it further you would want to use another container with sterile water or at least ro water. 

#45 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

When experimenting first time on humans might be wise to play safe starting with the lowest effective dose.

That said at 2mcg/ml is a bit easier, an approach might be to reconstitute with bacteriostatic water as usual, 5mg in 5ml for example, than add 1 drop of that to 25ml distilled water.

5mg in 5ml

1ml = 20 drops

1 drop= 50mcg

1 drop in 25ml = 2mcg/ml

The benzyl alcohol in the bacteriostatic water at this point might be diluted enough to not constitute an issue anymore but its preserving proprieties would be gone too.

25ml are 500 drops, way too many to be stored, use for a couple of days and drink the rest of it. 

#46 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:56 PM

I experimented last night putting a tiny bit of the solution on an itchy area that has been a bother. So far hard to say, I seem to notice less itching but it could be placebo. I will keep doing this and perhaps dilute it a bit more. I'm using 1666 mcg per ml and might try mixing a drop with 5 drops water and using that so as to spread it around a bit more. I'll try for a few days if it works then great. If not then its a small waste.

Other experiments people could try might be to use it as a shampoo, highly diluted since you don't want to use a whole vial to shampoo with. Try putting it on various skin lesions, rashes, or cuts. I have some sinus issues, have used netti to some benefit but still comes back. I might try this. Since it seems to work systemically, topical use is the new frontier or intranasally, maybe put some in your ear? Since there are no reports of adverse reactions I'm aware of a high dose is probably safe but its probably better to dilute it and try a weak solution first. If that works then you save money and stretch your supply. If you had any bad reaction to the dilute form it should be mild

I have not yet tried subq but might consider it for tendon issues that keep coming back.

#47 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:13 PM

Ok, after the second day the areas treated with dilute bpc157 are not itching as they were before. This is still very preliminary on top of being n = 1. I'm not even 100% convinced yet myself but I've seen enough to want to continue. I will try it again tonight and also put a little on some sun blotches I have and also any other odd areas. This may turn out to be a super skin cream ingredient but as I say its too early to tell for sure.

Other possible uses are for stretch marks, warts, dandruff, maybe even varicose veins. 

#48 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:15 AM

When experimenting first time on humans might be wise to play safe starting with the lowest effective dose.

That said at 2mcg/ml is a bit easier, an approach might be to reconstitute with bacteriostatic water as usual, 5mg in 5ml for example, than add 1 drop of that to 25ml distilled water.

5mg in 5ml
1ml = 20 drops
1 drop= 50mcg
1 drop in 25ml = 2mcg/ml

The benzyl alcohol in the bacteriostatic water at this point might be diluted enough to not constitute an issue anymore but its preserving proprieties would be gone too.

25ml are 500 drops, way too many to be stored, use for a couple of days and drink the rest of it.

I used 0.5mg per dose on my first run. I continue to do so today. It is a very safe compound. Most people i see who report using seem to be using 0.250mg. Honestly I don't why people complicate using such a benign and useful peptide. I have never seen one single negative report of unwanted side effects. I have probably used around 25mg to date.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#49 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:23 AM

This refers to eye drops which is quite different from other routes.

#50 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:22 AM

Well why not give an update...

Day 3 of a cycle to help a heal spur that I have developed. Pain 50% gone after weeks of bad pain. I am doing a 20 day cycle of 0.5mg daily before bed.

#51 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:50 AM

I wish you all the best but the spur will not go away with BPC157 and the issue will come back soon.

I talk by personal experience, spurs on both elbows, 15mg BPC in 3 cycles, helped with inflammation and pain only to get back to square one at the first wrong movement, totally useless.

Shock waves (9 applications) worked much better since resolves the mechanical issue.

BPC is amazing but for every job its own tool.:)

#52 ekaitz

• 67 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:03 PM

Shock waves (9 applications) worked much better since resolves the mechanical issue.

is that same kind of therapy as "GAINSwave" for stronger erections?

#53 onemanatatime

• 41 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

im planning on using it oral for gut issues and general inflammation possible autoimmunity - Fibromyalgia etc. i´ve been thinking about doing 250mcg a day to start with orally.

I would mix the vial with bacteriostatic water, anything im missing or should be aware of when mixing it ? i thaught i remembered something about how you add the water both in the vial and when you add it to the drinking water. but i cant seem to find it, was from the datbtrue forum days, tons of good information in there.

How long will it be viable in the fridge approx ? 

Any reason i should also inject it or will oral suffice for my general wholebody purposes ?

Edited by onemanatatime, 29 June 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#54 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

Yes, is basically the same.

Actually shock waves are very interesting and work for many unexpected pathologies, a pubmed search makes for a very instructive reading.

• WellResearched x 1

#55 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

BPC is very unstable, always keep the vial in the fridge and avoid shaking, in powder form should last about 1 year.

To reconstitute sterilize both rubbers caps (BPC vial and bacteriostatic vial), inject with the syringe onto the vial wall, not on the powder, do it gently, don't shake, just roll the vial between the fingers, it dissolves easy and fast, eventually place in the fridge and wait a few minutes.

Use a new and sterile syringe, don't touch the needle, bacteria are the enemy, if they enter the BPC vial will start multiply and spoil everything.

Once reconstituted always keep in the fridge, it will last a couple of weeks, maybe 3 but better to play safe, if it turns cloudy is gone bad.

No need for adding it to drinking water for oral route in my opinion, just squirt it under your tongue and keep it there for 10-15 minutes in order to get it sublingual.

It isn't 100% clear if oral is fully effective, for "digestive" (stomach-intestine) seems established, for other parts of the body should but we don't know exactly if one needs more or what, in mice studies it seems that oral or injected provided same effectiveness,  

To play safe subq injection is guarantee to go fully systemic and since the amount is really tiny isn't big deal, that's the most commonly used route.

If you really dislike pinning sublingual would be a good choice, I guess.

Always use new and sterile syringes, never enter the vials with used syringes, it doesn't matter if you are going to pin or not, bacteria will spoil BPC!

• Informative x 4
  • Needs references x 1
  • Agree x 1

#56 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:13 AM

Aconita,

what is your take on a better subQ dosing pattern - 1x500mcg or 2x250mcg (AM and PM)?

Edited by aribadabar, 30 June 2017 - 03:14 AM.

#57 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

I would go for one dose a day for practical reasons like entering the vials less often as possible and saving on syringes, the pinning itself isn't big deal.

From a therapeutic point of view it is possible that more often is more effective since I doubt BPC last long once inside the body but as far as I know there are no data and research about this aspect. 

• unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1

#58 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:56 AM

I only use an hour before bedtime so its in my body when resting and recovering. I am about a week into a 20 day cycle and my heal spur pain is nearly gone. Its there in there morning a little bit but after walking and stretching things out, nearly absent. Its a marvelous peptide for certain things.

One day I will buy enough to try 1mg daily.

#59 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:42 AM

so any reports on brain function with that one?

Edited by hazy, 02 July 2017 - 04:42 AM.

• Needs references x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

so any reports on brain function with that one?

Unfortunately it won't heal your mental retardism. You are out of luck because it doesn't fix issues caused by being a product of inbreeding.

• Unfriendly x 7
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users