* * * * * 1 votes

Sulbutiamine + makes me feel Amazing

sulbutiamine caffeine cannabis withdrawal

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 nooToon

• 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hey guys,just sitting here after doing 100mg of Sally's bum team ( - that's my trick for remembering sulbutiamine.) and although it seems ridiculously low for a dose, I feel fantastic, really clear headed.

There a 3 major factors for this though
1) I only ever use it in micro doses, and only twice a week, one time I used it 3 times a week, for caffeine substitution and withdrawal

2) I'm very sensitive to all things stimulative - heck I find piracetam to most stimulating in a thought provoking way....mmmmm

3) I usually use cannabinoids (usually somked) to potentiate the effects..... also takes away the anxious edge from mojo if I mix sulbutiamine + cannabinoids

I really like subutiamine it's so clean compared to caffeine, and I never feel trashed afterwards, and I find that when I am craving a coffee or at least the effects I usually give in and can't kick it, but since taking Sulbutiamine I came down from 8 addictive coffee's per day, to one cup int he morning......

Cheers guys, just thought I'd let you know what reading these forums can do for you :)

#2 nooToon

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

Oh My Gosh,
'
Here's and update from today - feelin almost what would be OCD, unfortunately there's nothing Compulsive and since it's in control it's certainly not a disorder....WOW is all I can say......

I have not stopped today, I played with my kids for about 4 hours straight

Went to a few different shops , which just by itself would wipe me out normally,

I also taught one of my kids to make capsules - this was cool and I still had the patience focus and energy to clearly teach...I just don't feel the need to stop, so I wont...

The only thing I can say is Sulbutiamine is awesome B4B (Bang for Buck)

I might go and watch the girl who kicked the hornets nest now :)

Cheers

Ladies and Gents

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 fql

• 146 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:53 AM

Meh. Felt too hard on my system so I stopped taking it. I might try again though, felt nice.

#4 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

Am I the only one that finds teaching your kids to make capsules a little odd?

If you are raving about Sulbutiamine you'd love DS Craze pre-workout energizer. Much more potent, much "cleaner" feeling. No jitters, intense focus. Plus, it doesn't feel as hard on your body as larger doses of Sub.
  • like x 1

#5 nooToon

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

Am I the only one that finds teaching your kids to make capsules a little odd?

Start 'em young I say, keeps 'em keen to have a practical connection to our our home health......

as for the Sulbutiamine - it's hard on me too, thats why I don't use it often
  • like x 1

#6 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

If you are raving about Sulbutiamine you'd love DS Craze pre-workout energizer.

Isn't there currently a lawsuit against Craze since it has amphetamines in it? I'd pass.

#7 deh707

• 126 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

If you are raving about Sulbutiamine you'd love DS Craze pre-workout energizer.

Isn't there currently a lawsuit against Craze since it has amphetamines in it? I'd pass.

I think that case got dismissed recently. I'm currently using a serving of Craze 3-4 times a week, with great results.

Edited by deh707, 07 May 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#8 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

<p>Also fan of sulbutiamine, I take it as a party aid... 900mg..be carfull though, that stuff can make you as drunk as hell when you drink too much alcohol on it!</p>

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#9 What'sAllThisThen

• 101 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

<p>Also fan of sulbutiamine, I take it as a party aid... 900mg..be carfull though, that stuff can make you as drunk as hell when you drink too much alcohol on it!</p>

What effects do you get at 900mg? Do you need to add alcohol to make it a party aid? And how much alcohol can you normally drink with/without it?

I bought some and have tried it a handful of times so far (from 100mg to 500mg) and have noticed nothing so far.

#10 noos

• 559 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

Because you hae to take it several days at the recommended dose. 2 x 200 mg

#11 What'sAllThisThen

• 101 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

Because you hae to take it several days at the recommended dose. 2 x 200 mg

Why is that? Seems like a lot of people take it only on occasion and even recommend against chronic usage (tolerance) and they get affects. I know some do take it daily, but from what I've read it's not the only way. I'll experiment with higher doses, but I don't have a need or desire for daily dosing. At least not regularly.

#12 noos

• 559 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Its Servier own recommendation.

#13 Nemecky

• 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

I've been taking it for a little over a week now, 300-600mg (1-2 capsules) per day and I don't feel anything. Anyone else taken it and had absolutely no effect?

#14 ricca91

• 53 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

I've been taking it for a little over a week now, 300-600mg (1-2 capsules) per day and I don't feel anything. Anyone else taken it and had absolutely no effect?

Exactly the same effect as yours. Didn't do anything for me!

#15 Michael Campbell

• 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

It works for me... or at least did. The first couple times; since then all it does is make my pee smell like B-Vitamins =) I'm told you get a tolerance to it pretty quickly; it's not something you want all the time.

#16 malden

• 94 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

May i ask what your source was?

Edited by malden, 26 November 2012 - 09:55 AM.

#17 Nemecky

• 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

Yeah of course. I was also thinking about asking the others as well. Maybe there's a correlation?

I purchased mine online at http://www.mindnutri...s/Sulbutiamine/

The capsules, not the powder.

#18 ricca91

• 53 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Of course! The brand is called Megastene, from Servier, bought it at the pharmacy. I think it is what in other countries is known as Arcalion. Took 600 mg and nothing at all!

#19 Spinlock

• 53 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

I have severe OCD, so I was able to notice my symptoms mostly went away after taking Sulbutiamine. If you're not in the severe OCD club you may not notice anything except a residual salty taste, and don't be jealous.

There is at least one nothing report and one huge improvement report from almost every supplement mentioned in this forum. Self medicating is a trial and error process. Don't waste your money on a second bottle is all I can say.
  • like x 1

#20 noos

• 559 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

Of course! The brand is called Megastene, from Servier, bought it at the pharmacy. I think it is what in other countries is known as Arcalion. Took 600 mg and nothing at all!

600 mg for how long ?

I have severe OCD, so I was able to notice my symptoms mostly went away after taking Sulbutiamine. If you're not in the severe OCD club you may not notice anything except a residual salty taste, and don't be jealous.

There is at least one nothing report and one huge improvement report from almost every supplement mentioned in this forum. Self medicating is a trial and error process. Don't waste your money on a second bottle is all I can say.

How surprising. I would expect sulbut as a stimulant makes OCD worse.

#21 ricca91

• 53 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

I took it for 1 month approximately...

#22 Nemecky

• 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

hmmm no stimulating and no salty taste :)

Were you taking capsule form, or powder and mixing it? Also, were you taking any other supplements that may have left the salty taste??

#23 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

If I take 200mgs, it's a subtle like energy. If I take twice that at a time..it's enhance two-fold lol. Never gone beyond that and haven't used beyond 4 consecutive days. It's a nice supplement to throw in my weekly mix.

#24 Lucifersam

• 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

I've found sulbutiamine really effective for enhancing running and biking. The first time I took 500mg and had been a lazy bastard for some weeks, I went running 7 miles without too much problem. I don't like taking it more than a couple times a week, it doesn't seem too "hard" to me like other posters suggest, but it definitely has those upper kind of qualities that could potentially burn you out like caffeine.

However, from my experience dosing 500mg-1g of this stuff quite a few times, I think 100mg the OP is taking is low enough a dose that taking it daily will not produce significant problems. I've also found that sulb + cannabis can be a lovely combination, especially with some sativa you can get a VERY clear headed, energetic high.

#25 Sir Chugalot

• 31 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

Well I have a 10g bag of the stuff, and a full Saturday ahead of me.

Apart from the fact I just love trying out new substances I'm thinking there may be a more permanent role for a 'Friday' nootropic in my regime. I wouldn't mind something that's just mildly stimulating and doesn't interfere with a few social drinks after work, I find the racetams great for increased clarity, focus and logic, but i find myself feeling a bit 'wired' on them in social situations. This would also give me a routine of four days on three days off for the racetams reducing the chances of negative sides such as irritability (by the time Friday comes along i normally want to punch slow moving people in the back of the head).

Right I'll knock back some toast, so I'm not doing this on an empty stomach and get 500mg down me, it's a powder and I've heard the taste described as thus "It tastes like ass".

#26 Lucifersam

• 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

Take half a square of toilet paper, put the powder on it, then wrap it up into a ball and swallow like a capsule. I'd definitely recommend against drinking it in water. Tastes like ass is an understatement imo, the flavor of sulbutiamine is almost violently offensive to your taste buds =O

#27 Sir Chugalot

• 31 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

Oh Boy it does taste bad! Thanks for the advice Lucifersam, I've just taken had it now, it's very floury in texture, but it is without a doubt the most bitter tasting chemical I've ever ingested. I have some Rizla papers which i use to make little An' or Pram 'bombs'.

The only frame of reference i can give to it, is it tastes worse than Pramiracetam, unlike Pram it doesn't feel like it's chemically burning your tongue.

#28 Nemecky

• 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Hmmm I'm beginning to think my brain is fried, resulting in complete unresponsiveness to any of these supplements...or the supplements I purchased are crap. But the store I got them from seems to be pretty reputable, so not sure what the deal is.

Finished the Sulbutiamine bottle and never ever felt anything. Almost done with my 1st bottle of Neurostim and also do not notice any effects.

http://www.mindnutri.../Neurostim.html

Needless to say, this is pretty frustrating.

#29 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Hmmm I'm beginning to think my brain is fried, resulting in complete unresponsiveness to any of these supplements...or the supplements I purchased are crap. But the store I got them from seems to be pretty reputable, so not sure what the deal is.

Finished the Sulbutiamine bottle and never ever felt anything. Almost done with my 1st bottle of Neurostim and also do not notice any effects.

http://www.mindnutri.../Neurostim.html

Needless to say, this is pretty frustrating.

What's the most sulbutiamine you've taken at a time without effect? Also, that Neurostim has a relatively low dose of aniracetam and could have used some Krill Oil in it so that you wouldn't always have to take it with a meal which I believe would impair it's absorption or the feel of it. Aniracetam also has some anxiolytic properties so it's not a tradition 'perk' me up racetam.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Sir Chugalot

• 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Here's a rough log of how things went, it's fair to say i didn't get round to doing much :)

one hour in
------------

Noticable change in consciousness, feel focused and alert. Definitely feel more energetic, I've already been to the shops once I've a feeling I'll be walking around a lot today, not going risk having a coffee going to settle for a nice white tea instead.

Three hours
-----------

Had a white tea, still feel 'peppy' although I've not got round to much, not the fault of the sulbatamine more the circumstance, i rarely do much on a saturday. Headwise feels like good quality ginseng, focus / clarity but without the detectable increase in heart rate

6 hours
---------

400mg more, actually have a tiny bit of nervouse energy but meh, might as well push it.

8 hours
--------

High energy levels and i can imagine it helping with mental endurance. That seems to be about it.

10 hours
--------

Reading a book very focussed, then watched the last ever fringe, noticed i was getting quite emotional with both the book (flowers for Algernon) and fringe, not like me at all!

12 hours
-----------

Have a few games words with friends (scrabble) and sudoku, both went well but nothing spectaular.

Conclusion
--------------

During the course of a day i did around 900 mg worth, there was definitely a nice clean energy to it, and it helped with focus, due to reports of tolerance i'm not going to risk trying this Sulbatiamine more than one day on the trot, so I'll never really discover it's true nootropic potential. The dosage cost around £1 sterlinge ($1.50) ish for that price i think I'll get more out of some of adaptogens such as Siberian ginseng or Rhodiola. It was certainly worth a try though and I'll use the remainder of my batch on Fridays at work, it still may be yet that I've to use it under the correct conditions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sulbutiamine, caffeine, cannabis, withdrawal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users