Anyone tried cannabidiol (CBD)?

cannabidiol cannabis cbd cb2

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#211 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

So hows it going guys? Did we find a decent CBd product yet?
  • Agree x 1

#212 nawty1000

• 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:08 AM

Hi,

Has anyone tried canebe products? This looks to be the best ratio of cbd content yet, they are claiming 8.3mg to 15 drops.
At 99 euros for a 30ml bottle this seems like the best price too.

http://canebe.co/col...e-oil-500mg-cbd

Let me know what you think.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#213 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

Could somebody find the rough CBD content of Trompetol or CBD contents of as high CBD considered Hemp strains  ?

http://www.alchimiaw...roduct-4052.php

I just cant find it.

Edited by Flex, 05 November 2014 - 09:01 PM.

#214 Soma

• 341 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

It's a lot like cbd oil maybe slightly different but they're both give very similar effects and all you need is a couple drops of copaiba oil.. might as well give it out a a try for like 12 dollars on amazon

Are you talking about the essential oil of copaiba or the less concentrated resin oil? You are just putting these drops on your tongue?

When you say "similar effects", can you be more specific?

Edited by Soma, 06 November 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#215 Thew

• 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:46 AM

I've googled about it and many positive comments about the cannabidiol, you should try it yourself and let us know if it gets you better.

#216 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:53 AM

I found one at 20ml/500mg, CBD 2.04%/u. For about 54 USD. Do you think it's any good???

Would you get better benefit from a vape pen??? I've found a few starter kits, do you have any recomendations?

Edited by Leapmind, 12 November 2014 - 07:23 AM.

#217 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:46 PM

800mg/day  was used for the Schizophrenia trial.

I cant say whether 10mg in, lets say 1mg doses is sufficient for anxiety

(500mg / 2% = ~10mg pure CBD for 54 Dollar)

You could look into reviews for that dosage and draw Your conclusion.

#218 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

The target market for hemp/CBD oil tends to be holistic moms and hippies who shop at wholefoods, who are ignorant of testing information or quality concerns. What makes you think the manufacturers are going to care about quality either? What's stopping them from stretching the truth or outright lying? I personally would not trust the claims made from the manufacturers of the oil unless they explicitly show a third-party COA.

As Flex pointed out, even if it is legitimate it's outrageously expensive: $54 for 10mg which works out to be $5400/gram.

If it's legal in China, I suggest everyone interested in CBD look into doing a group buy. Custom synthesis is the only feasible way of obtaining pure CBD at a low cost. Forget the hemp oil, forget the vaping companies; a group buy for a custom synthesis is what is needed to get this cheaply.

Personally, I'm not interested in CBD, so I wouldn't be interested in a group buy either. Best of luck to the future group buy.

#219 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

When it comes to chinaproducts, the things is, do we know what we are getting?

http://www.marketwat...tory-2014-05-07

Well, if anyone is groupbuying, please let me know!

CBD seems to have a lot of potential for a lot of people. Too bad it is so expensive and the market is overfloded with lousy products. This is why I dislike hollistics, they just use people with "snakeoils" and what not.

This seems to be a dead end! If anything interesting comes up then please notify me.

Edited by Leapmind, 13 November 2014 - 01:24 AM.

#220 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

When it comes to chinaproducts, the things is, do we know what we are getting?

Yes with third party testing, we do know what we are getting; both in terms of confirming what the product actually is and the purity of it. Typically the manufacturer tests the product in house and then the group pays for third-party analysis to be certain.

Third-party analysis is not terribly expensive, especially if the costs are distributed equally amongst group buy participants. Without third-party question, then no, there is no way of knowing for certain.

#221 BarrelBoy

• 43 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

I'd be interested in a group buy depending on the price... Does anyone know someone who has successfully and honestly managed a group buy from Longecity before? Perhaps we should get a quote and list of people interested first.

• like x 2

#222 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

(also depending on the price) I'm in!

#223 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:55 AM

(also depending on the price) I'm in!

Guy's, did you even read the article??

The CBD extraction from hemp was just announced a few months ago. The patent is hold by Stevia and I don't think there is any company out there that knows how to make a similar extraction.

#224 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

They may have a patent on the way they extract, though, they're not the only one who can extract.

I trust the CBD products that forum-user VERITAS INCORRUPTUS (teamtlr.com) offers but it's too expensive if I buy it on my own.

Maybe teamtrl can make a group-buy offer?

Nevertheless, good article, gives hope for the near CBD-products future. 

• Needs references x 1

#225 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

It supposedly wouldnt hurt, if You extract everything but THC.

Afaik, the, at least, known other canabinoids are either potent CB1 antagonists, weak CB1 agonists, relative potent CB2 agonists and antagonists

Edited by Flex, 19 November 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#226 NoodleHead

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

Well I have just tried Medivape's new tincture and it's actually the best I've tried so far. It doesn't produce any of the negative symptoms at all, I like it a lot. It increases my mood a lot and makes me feel happy and gives me a positive overview on life, everything feels more meaningful.

I have recently tried Cibdex CBD tincture and it made me very ill. I went to hospital because I felt dissociated from everything and my blood pressure was above normal. I also had a massive tingling dull headache with bad lightheadedness. Medivape's tincture doesn't cause me any of this and it actually works straight to the point, and tastes nice!

I've quoted this post as I've had a similar experience.

I recently also bought some CBD oil from here http://www.zamnesia....anic-10-ml.html

I planned to check it out for anxiety, and at first I was really impressed with it. 2 drops 3 times a day produced a calming sensation with better mood as many have described.

However, after about 5 days I started feeling very ill. It came on as a massive pounding headache. This later followed with a tingling sensation in my hands and face, increased anxiety, light-headedness and general malaise. I took 1 day off from work and didn't fell well till 3-4 days after stopping.

I've seen some talk here on the questionable quality of some hemp oil products. Could I have been one of the unlucky ones? 

Or are some of us just unfortunate enough to experience major side effects to CBD?

Are there any varieties of CBD oil that are definitely safe to take? 

After this experience I'm unsure if I would try to take it again, at least not for a while.

Edited by NoodleHead, 01 December 2014 - 04:34 PM.

• Agree x 1

#227 kreed

• 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:04 PM

http://www.mirror.co...pe-goes-4827723

This kanavape seems legit.

Might give it a try.

#228 BarrelBoy

• 43 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

If you're fortunate enough to live in a US state where cannabis is at least semi-legal then you might be able to find some Cheeba Chews. They have a "Pure CBD" candy/edible that they claim (and is independently lab-tested and widely reviewed) is 50mg CBD and 2mg THC. I tried half of one the other night and noticed a mild but pleasant effect that I have never felt from tinctures (I've never felt anything from so-called CBD tinctures). Smoking thereafter was noticeably more pleasant and I felt more sociable and relaxed. It was only $12 at the local dispensary I found it at. Keep in mind that this was only about 25mg of CBD, so I'm planning on trying 3 or 4 whole ones at around 200mg and will report back.

Here's their website - http://www.cheebachews.com/

Edit: According to their website the Pure CBD chew is only available in California.

Edited by brokenyoga, 20 December 2014 - 11:08 PM.

#229 cannabidiol

• Life Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:26 AM

Hey guys! I have good news for you all. Please email me. 

• dislike x 3
  • unsure x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#230 Jochen

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:34 AM

Hey guys! I have good news for you all. Please email me. 

Well since it is good news for us all why don't you post it here ... ;)

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Agree x 1

#231 cannabidiol

• Life Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:02 AM

etsy has it. I would get the pills, 4.5g

Mike

• Needs references x 1

#232 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

Which is the cheapest source for CBD right now?
Is there any affordable product at all? :|?

• like x 1

#233 RaptureKitten

• 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:03 AM

Hey I hope you guys keep this thread going! I'm very interested in what you have been discussing.

I recently found this website (http://www.coastacoastclouds.com/)  advertising tripe strength CBD vapor oil, 30 bucks for 3ml. and the regular to mild strengths around the 5-20 dollar range.

The website doesn't say much as to how its made but I'm very curious as to if this is a bust (which seems highly likely) or what.

I can't seem to find any reviews anywhere, and they don't have a lot of feedback, though they are a fairly new company... Thanks

Edited by RaptureKitten, 03 March 2015 - 06:19 AM.

• unsure x 1

#234 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:22 PM

Hey I hope you guys keep this thread going! I'm very interested in what you have been discussing.

I recently found this website (http://www.coastacoastclouds.com/)  advertising tripe strength CBD vapor oil, 30 bucks for 3ml. and the regular to mild strengths around the 5-20 dollar range.

The website doesn't say much as to how its made but I'm very curious as to if this is a bust (which seems highly likely) or what.

I can't seem to find any reviews anywhere, and they don't have a lot of feedback, though they are a fairly new company... Thanks

Yes, most likely it's a bust, the prices are very low and I doubt that the price of quality CBD has dropped tremendously in just a couple of months.. They're quite vague about the CBD content, offering triple super omega supernova strengths  :laugh:   

Edited by YoungSchizo, 03 March 2015 - 04:47 PM.

#235 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:04 PM

I can get acces to medihaze with a ratio of 1:2 . That means 3% THC, and 8% cbd. . Pm if interested. Can supply pictures aswel.

Edited by alex921, 04 March 2015 - 10:18 PM.

#236 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

And yes it works awesome for me.With pure thc, i always get anxious, paranoid.

But with a higher cbd content,  I dont  get stoned from it , you just feel really relaxed and no stress what so ever. 

#237 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:16 AM

Ultracbd.com, anyone order from them? Thoughts?

#238 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:54 AM

What are the ratios in this oil?

Generally speaking the cbd content in those kind of oils are too low, and most likely wont work. Maybe if you drink the whole bottle at once, but thats very expensive...

#239 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:33 AM

I'm subsribed to this thread so I keep seeing the emails. I thought I'd offer up a suggestion as it makes the most sense to me...

Firstly, any CBD product you are going to find online is going to be bunk. The CBD will be negligible, I guarantee it. What makes the most sense to me economically as well as practically is to obtain the weed yourself.  Why not put together a group buy?  One or 2 people can travel to Denver, CO for example where it is legal recreationally. Go buy a high CBD strain (preferably lab tested), and then from there figure out the logistics of dispursing it. You could mail it out with no return address from any post office drop box.

Any individual could do this on their own obviously, wit the major cost beingt the airfare and lodging (if necessary). It may seem like this is expensive and it definitely will be much more up front, but to me it seems to be the only sure-fire way to know what you are getting and not get ripped off buying bogus products that aren't going to have any effect (placebo aside). This is the only way in my mind to get the most CBD/$ even though it may be a much larger invesment, your return is going to be definitely larger.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#240 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:24 AM

I'm subsribed to this thread so I keep seeing the emails. I thought I'd offerarrow-10x10.png up a suggestion as it makes the most sense to me...

Firstly, any CBD product you are going to find online is going to be bunk. The CBD will be negligible, I guarantee it. What makes the most sense to me economically as well as practically is to obtain the weed yourself.  Why not put together a group buy?  One or 2 people can travel to Denver, CO for example where it is legal recreationally. Go buy a high CBD strain (preferably lab tested), and then from there figure out the logistics of dispursing it. You could mail it out with no return address from any post officearrow-10x10.png drop box.

Any individual could do this on their own obviously, wit the major cost beingt the airfare and lodging (if necessary). It may seem like this is expensive and it definitely will be much more up front, but to me it seems to be the only sure-fire way to know what you are getting and not get ripped off buying bogus products that aren't going to have any effect (placebo aside). This is the only way in my mind to get the most CBD/$ even though it may be a much larger invesment, yourarrow-10x10.png return is going to be definitely larger.

Well that was what I suggested. I tried to make clear in my previous post had I had acces to a high CBD strain. I live in the Netherlands, coffeeshops are legal here. And I know a coffeeshop which is selling a strain with 3% THC and 8% CBD. I am able to distribute it. I dont which percentage you guys are looking for with the CBD, but the coffeeshop told me 8% CBD is the highest content available in the Netherlands.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabidiol, cannabis, cbd, cb2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users