Anyone tried cannabidiol (CBD)?

cannabidiol cannabis cbd cb2

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#241 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:03 PM

I'm subsribed to this thread so I keep seeing the emails. I thought I'd offerarrow-10x10.png up a suggestion as it makes the most sense to me...

Firstly, any CBD product you are going to find online is going to be bunk. The CBD will be negligible, I guarantee it. What makes the most sense to me economically as well as practically is to obtain the weed yourself.  Why not put together a group buy?  One or 2 people can travel to Denver, CO for example where it is legal recreationally. Go buy a high CBD strain (preferably lab tested), and then from there figure out the logistics of dispursing it. You could mail it out with no return address from any post officearrow-10x10.png drop box.

Any individual could do this on their own obviously, wit the major cost beingt the airfare and lodging (if necessary). It may seem like this is expensive and it definitely will be much more up front, but to me it seems to be the only sure-fire way to know what you are getting and not get ripped off buying bogus products that aren't going to have any effect (placebo aside). This is the only way in my mind to get the most CBD/$ even though it may be a much larger invesment, yourarrow-10x10.png return is going to be definitely larger.

Well that was what I suggested. I tried to make clear in my previous post had I had acces to a high CBD strain. I live in the Netherlands, coffeeshops are legal here. And I know a coffeeshop which is selling a strain with 3% THC and 8% CBD. I am able to distribute it. I dont which percentage you guys are looking for with the CBD, but the coffeeshop told me 8% CBD is the highest content available in the Netherlands.

I see. Yeah, it's actually more about lack of THC than how high the CBD is- e.g. 4% CBD and <1% THC would be preferable to 8 and 3.  8 and 3 is very much like a strain here called harlequin and the psychoactive effects of THC are still noticeable for sure. Basically the purer the CBD the better. The best I have found is a strain called AC/DC here in CA which is about 12% and <1%. I can tell you from experience that it is not like any of the other strains with more THC. Then again I am very sensitive to THC so YMMV, but even if the strain works for someone, they still won't know for certain how much is the CBD and how much is THC, and what straight CBD feels like. Of course I understand that beggars can't be chosers. Smaller hits of the 8/3 will prevent too much THC, but also limit CBD. Just my 2 cents.

#242 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:03 PM

I agree, THC whacks me out. Don't wanna go down that road again. I did feel the effects from casa Luna cbd chocolate, so I can't agree that everything online is completely bunk. There supposedly is 200mg cannabinoids per serving in ultra cbd's product. The bottle is 60 servings and for a reasonable price. Id be interested to see if this has helped anyone.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#243 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:58 PM

I'm subsribed to this thread so I keep seeing the emails. I thought I'd offerarrow-10x10.png up a suggestion as it makes the most sense to me...

Firstly, any CBD product you are going to find online is going to be bunk. The CBD will be negligible, I guarantee it. What makes the most sense to me economically as well as practically is to obtain the weed yourself.  Why not put together a group buy?  One or 2 people can travel to Denver, CO for example where it is legal recreationally. Go buy a high CBD strain (preferably lab tested), and then from there figure out the logistics of dispursing it. You could mail it out with no return address from any post officearrow-10x10.png drop box.

Any individual could do this on their own obviously, wit the major cost beingt the airfare and lodging (if necessary). It may seem like this is expensive and it definitely will be much more up front, but to me it seems to be the only sure-fire way to know what you are getting and not get ripped off buying bogus products that aren't going to have any effect (placebo aside). This is the only way in my mind to get the most CBD/$ even though it may be a much larger invesment, yourarrow-10x10.png return is going to be definitely larger.

Well that was what I suggested. I tried to make clear in my previous post had I had acces to a high CBD strain. I live in the Netherlands, coffeeshops are legal here. And I know a coffeeshop which is selling a strain with 3% THC and 8% CBD. I am able to distribute it. I dont which percentage you guys are looking for with the CBD, but the coffeeshop told me 8% CBD is the highest content available in the Netherlands.

I see. Yeah, it's actually more about lack of THC than how high the CBD is- e.g. 4% CBD and <1% THC would be preferable to 8 and 3.  8 and 3 is very much like a strain here called harlequin and the psychoactive effects of THC are still noticeable for sure. Basically the purer the CBD the better. The best I have found is a strain called AC/DC here in CA which is about 12% and <1%. I can tell you from experience that it is not like any of the other strains with more THC. Then again I am very sensitive to THC so YMMV, but even if the strain works for someone, they still won't know for certain how much is the CBD and how much is THC, and what straight CBD feels like. Of course I understand that beggars can't be chosers. Smaller hits of the 8/3 will prevent too much THC, but also limit CBD. Just my 2 cents.

I too live in the Netherlands, the available seeds Alex is talking about is easy to get yours hand on. Though, I agree with you, and I think many more in this thread, we need 1% max. of THC and a high CBD ratio. I've been interested in the American AC/DC strain ever since I've heard about it, how much does it cost in the US?

#244 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:00 PM

Note im not talking about seeds here, its already ready to smoke. With this strain you have a ratio of 3% THC which is probably psychoactive, but can be avoided if you take smaller hits as mentioned, but yeah it will also limit cbd.

Small puffs make me feel nice though, very relaxed.  Its most likely related to the CBD, and its nice to see that cbd effects me in this way.

I am also eager to try even higher ratios like 12:1 or more.  How were your experience with the ACDC strain Fletch?

#245 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

They have Charlotte's Web here too: https://weedmaps.com...rance/ca-clinic

#246 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:29 PM

Note im not talking about seeds here, its already ready to smoke. With this strain you have a ratio of 3% THC which is probably psychoactive, but can be avoided if you take smaller hits as mentioned, but yeah it will also limit cbd.

Small puffs make me feel nice though, very relaxed.  Its most likely related to the CBD, and its nice to see that cbd effects me in this way.

I am also eager to try even higher ratios like 12:1 or more.  How were your experience with the ACDC strain Fletch?

Good... It's definitely great for anxiety and seems to help with social anxiety as well. I don't use it daily, and it definitely isn't a cure-all. In some ways it can promote anxiety by relaxing me too much, and shutting down my thoughts. For example last time I used it, I was driving a good distance and as I'm driving I'm noticing how my entire body just wants to relax. I notice how my arms and the muscles in my shoulders are way too tense to do the job required of steering the car. So I relax up and do this kind of constant experimenting with how little energy I can use to drive, where my hands should be on the wheel, etc. I'm always overly focused on the feeling of my body and sensations, so this is my personal deal. But what I'm getting at I guess is that there is a certain unease that comes with not thinking. The feeling of it in words is, "Why aren't I thinking? Why am I not concerned about things? How can I accomplish anything when I am so content and in the moment?"  It probably a lot like meditation if you've experienced a state of "no mind" where the brain just takes a break. There's a deep trust that you have to have in that state that everything is going to work out without thinking, planning, and fretting about the future (or the past). So for me, for example.... I have this 'to do' list in my head all the time, and these things I wish I were doing already or in the past (like working out). I'm always going down the list- do a, then b, then c, etc.  If working out is d and I keep getting hung up trying to finish a, b, or c... I feel a growing sense of dis-ease. So with the CBD (and I imagine weed in general for those who like thc) there is a sort of worry about not worrying if that makes sense. If I allow myself to relax and go with it, with my head volume turned down 85% and I'm not required to perform any complex cognitive tasks, it can be very anxiolytic. If however I feel that I need to be firing on all cylinders mentally, it can be anxiogenic because of the dazed kind of content feeling it gives you. It's a mixed bag. Although my freind who has smoked weed everyday since teenage years says, "I don't have any motivation when I smoke and I don't get anything done. But when I stop smoking I drink more (to deal with anxiety). So I think this is common with weed and I guess I'm saying that isolating CBD does not make you exempt from this experience. When you feel high dose CBD you will recognize the feeling as part of the high you get with regular weed. That in itself for someone who gets paranoid from thc (like me) can provoke some anxiety. Lastly if you take opiates for example in contrast... Opiates me you feel good. CBD does not make you feel good in the same way. CDB doesn't relieve anxiety by making me euphoric is what I mean. Alcohol can make you feel euphoric too and ease anxiety. CBD strictly kind of numbs your mind. EVen benzos can be euphoric and CBD lacks this. Any euphoria is probably the result of relaxed body and a quiet mind. As stoners phrase it, "It's a body high".

I just want to add to my essay, that any effects I experience still cannot be completely attributed to CBD. EVen <1% thc is still THC. Since there is a dose dependancy to both of them, perhaps at some point the THC builds up high enough to provoke whatever anxiousness I am feeling. I am overly self-conscious as well, so it's impossible to give you an objective report on CBD. I'd love to find out what pure CBD is like, but until I can find 0% THC or they synthesize or islotate it somehow that's impossible. Maybe I shouldn't say impossible. Hemp has no THC but I think you would need a ton of it to equal a high CBD flower. I might look into some CBD products at the dispensaries in the future. My qualm is that you ohave no way of knowing what you are actually getting, and if there is no THC in it for sure. I don't like paying X amount of dollars for ? amount of CBD. That's why I get the buds because 12% of 1 gram = 120mg cbd.  Although there is no way of knowing for certain that the lab results they post are accurate or apply to that current batch. It's not regulated so they can basically clame anything. 3rd pary lab results are the best you can do, but you have to trust that what they give you is the same crop as what they had tested. Lab testing costs money and I can see how it would be tempting to use old lab results on new crops. Although I have noticed that they do have the same strains, and sometimes there are labs with it and sometimes not. That's a good sign.  I'm done rambling now.

Edited by Fletch, 06 March 2015 - 07:52 PM.

• like x 2

#247 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

Offering to distribute a schedule 1 (in most states) substance(MJ) is a quick way to get yourselves and the forum in hot water. Don't screw things up for everyone here please.

Edited by pro-v, 06 March 2015 - 08:50 PM.

• like x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#248 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:01 AM

Offering to distribute a schedule 1 (in most states) substance(MJ) is a quick way to get yourselves and the forum in hot water. Don't screw things up for everyone here please.

It might help to quote who you're talking to. In my opinion you'd have to be crazy to offer that publicly. That's why I recommended getting it yourself. Although your statement is inaccurate last I checked. I don't believe it is illegal (i.e "hot water") to offer to do anything. keep in mind most people in this thread probably don't live where cannabis is legal (medicinally or otherwise) and obtaining cannabis products online in some cases IS a great way to "get yourselves in hot water". Lastly what do you mean by "screw things up?" Please be more specific. Are you suggesting that individuals breaking a law is somehow going to get YOU in trouble legally because you visit the same discussion board? My guess would be you're high already because that is just downright paranoid and delusional. Please explain in detail how you're afraid of things "getting screwed up"? Maybe as you try to think it through, you'll come to see it is ridiculous. By the way....I'm offering free heroin samples to the first 20 people to like this post.

• like x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#249 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:02 AM

I had to press Cheerful, what do you give for that, 2 samples heroin please..  :happy:

So, what exactly is the legal-status in the US.. You can possess and smoke (in some states) but it's illegal to send someone a (CBD) seed (international)? Then why the hell are those US based websites offer to distribute CBD in all 50 states and/or international.. how is that not illegal then? (Typical USA  :wacko: )    

edit: Actually it's not that typical, the regulations here are fucked up too.. though, here they don't regulate CBD as it isn't considered drugs.

Edited by YoungSchizo, 07 March 2015 - 01:06 AM.

#250 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:09 AM

I can get acces to medihaze with a ratio of 1:2 . That means 3% THC, and 8% cbd. . Pm if interested. Can supply pictures aswel.

I'm subsribed to this thread so I keep seeing the emails. I thought I'd offer up a suggestion as it makes the most sense to me...

Firstly, any CBD product you are going to find online is going to be bunk. The CBD will be negligible, I guarantee it. What makes the most sense to me economically as well as practically is to obtain the weed yourself.  Why not put together a group buy?  One or 2 people can travel to Denver, CO for example where it is legal recreationally. Go buy a high CBD strain (preferably lab tested), and then from there figure out the logistics of dispursing it. You could mail it out with no return address from any post office drop box.

Any individual could do this on their own obviously, wit the major cost beingt the airfare and lodging (if necessary). It may seem like this is expensive and it definitely will be much more up front, but to me it seems to be the only sure-fire way to know what you are getting and not get ripped off buying bogus products that aren't going to have any effect (placebo aside). This is the only way in my mind to get the most CBD/$ even though it may be a much larger invesment, your return is going to be definitely larger.

It's pretty clear what's going on here...Alex921 appears to be offering to distribute a controlled substance on a public forum. You appear to be giving people advice on how to traffic a controlled substance to jurisdictions where it is not legal. Ever hear of rendering criminal assistance? Something tells me that the owners and moderators of this website don't want to knowingly allow people to offer or give advice on obtaining illegal substances. Please don't trust some random person on the internet though, ask an attorney.  

#251 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:35 AM

I can get acces to medihaze with a ratio of 1:2 . That means 3% THC, and 8% cbd. . Pm if interested. Can supply pictures aswel.

I'm subsribed to this thread so I keep seeing the emails. I thought I'd offer up a suggestion as it makes the most sense to me...

Firstly, any CBD product you are going to find online is going to be bunk. The CBD will be negligible, I guarantee it. What makes the most sense to me economically as well as practically is to obtain the weed yourself.  Why not put together a group buy?  One or 2 people can travel to Denver, CO for example where it is legal recreationally. Go buy a high CBD strain (preferably lab tested), and then from there figure out the logistics of dispursing it. You could mail it out with no return address from any post office drop box.

Any individual could do this on their own obviously, wit the major cost beingt the airfare and lodging (if necessary). It may seem like this is expensive and it definitely will be much more up front, but to me it seems to be the only sure-fire way to know what you are getting and not get ripped off buying bogus products that aren't going to have any effect (placebo aside). This is the only way in my mind to get the most CBD/$ even though it may be a much larger invesment, your return is going to be definitely larger.

It's pretty clear what's going on here...Alex921 appears to be offering to distribute a controlled substance on a public forum. You appear to be giving people advice on how to traffic a controlled substance to jurisdictions where it is not legal. Ever hear of rendering criminal assistance? Something tells me that the owners and moderators of this website don't want to knowingly allow people to offer or give advice on obtaining illegal substances. Please don't trust some random person on the internet though, ask an attorney.  

Yeah I'm not certain what Alex921 should or shouldn't be doing. I have no ideas about the laws of his country, and for all I know he may not be breaking any. Hopefully you aren't the "U.S. is the center of the universe" type who assumes that our laws apply to every other country. I gave no advice on how to traffic anything. That would involve legal details which I make no mention of. What I suggested was not rocket science or some ingenious plan:

"Go to place where CBD is and get some. Perhaps mail it to yourself."

You have got to be very naive if you think that Denver Colorado doesn't assume visitors are taking a little something home with them.

You seem so far to have a very cookie cutter, black and white viewpoint. What exactly do you mean by "illegal substances"? Illegal where? If you go somewhere where it is legal then it's legal there is it not? If you mail it or take it out with you then "illegal" pertains to wherever you're headed correct? Seeing as you have no idea where people are headed, nor the individual country's laws, state laws, etc.... you are making an assumption that a law is being broken.  I'm not clear which law or who's law you are talking about. You seem overly concerned about what other people are doing... almost like you do this kind of thing for a living. Do I smell bacon? Here are some saying that may apply to the concerns you very ambiguously addressed:

"live and let live."

"To each his own"

"stupid is as stupid does"

"innocent until proven guilty"

"opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink"

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do!"

• like x 1

#252 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

I had to press Cheerful, what do you give for that, 2 samples heroin please..  :happy:

So, what exactly is the legal-status in the US.. You can possess and smoke (in some states) but it's illegal to send someone a (CBD) seed (international)? Then why the hell are those US based websites offer to distribute CBD in all 50 states and/or international.. how is that not illegal then? (Typical USA  :wacko: )    

edit: Actually it's not that typical, the regulations here are fucked up too.. though, here they don't regulate CBD as it isn't considered drugs.

Answer is twofold:

A) some people selling cannabis products have a very "relaxed" view of the law ;) Those cannachews for instance have thc in them period. There are no marijuana derived cbd products that I am aware of that have 0% THC. These people live where they are allowed to have and sell it. They probably could care less about the laws where they mail it. Many people in this industry "worked" in it before it was legal if you know what I mean. Cannabis is still illegal federally in the united states. So if you are in CA smoking your medical marijuana, you are breaking federal law and committing a felony punishable by prison. So maybe that is something for mr. world police to ponder as he is shouting "the sky is falling". We don't live in a black and white world. This very forum deals with grey substances in thread after thread. Yet some people still have a stcik up their ass about marijuana. 99% of the time they are baby boomer generation or older. There is a direct relationship between age and anti-weed sentimentality. Why someone not interested in getting CBD (thread topic) would be posting in here is beyond me. He still didn't address what was going to be "ruined for all of us". Sorry guy if I'm being overly hard on you, but people who speak ambiguously and over-worry about things other people do tend to piss me off. Do you see the irony about your anxiety in a thread on how to treat anxiety? lmao.... I'm not a nice guy maybe, but good for me girls don't like nice guys ;)

but mainly

B) Because they are selling hemp products which are not illegal. You can buy hemp oil here in the U.S. at many grocery stores and health food stores. It will probably do just as much for you as that hemp oil garbage I tried myself (the name escapes me but it was talked about on here a lot. Probably in this thread but I'm too lazy to look).

#253 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:37 AM

Nevermind pro-v, he obviously is, as we put it in the Netherlands, a moral knight.

So, what about selling a AC/DC seed internationally, is that allowed by US law? Here we may grow 3 strains at home, (and that law actually counts for THC strains though).  

• like x 1

#254 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:08 AM

Yeah I'm not certain what Alex921 should or shouldn't be doing. I have no ideas about the laws of his country, and for all I know he may not be breaking any. He may not be but anyone in the US that orders from him puts themselves at risk for importing a controlled substance. Hopefully you aren't the "U.S. is the center of the universe" type who assumes that our laws apply to every other country. I don't know what makes you think that, I'm actually quite libertarian. I gave no advice on how to traffic anything. That would involve legal details which I make no mention of. Yes you did. Traveling somewhere that high CBD MJ is legal implies that it's not legal where the person resides. Then you suggest that they mail it back to them self or have a group buy and disburse it. Get it? What I suggested was not rocket science or some ingenious plan: I agree

"Go to place where CBD is and get some. Perhaps mail it to yourself."

You have got to be very naive if you think that Denver Colorado doesn't assume visitors are taking a little something home with them. Does that make it legal or less risky for the people bringing it back home, especially if they live in states where it is illegal?

You seem so far to have a very cookie cutter, black and white viewpoint. MJ legality is pretty black and white on a state to state basis. What exactly do you mean by "illegal substances"? Illegal where? If you go somewhere where it is legal then it's legal there is it not? If you mail it or take it out with you then "illegal" pertains to wherever you're headed correct? Seeing as you have no idea where people are headed, nor the individual country's laws, state laws, etc.... you are making an assumption that a law is being broken.  I'm not clear which law or who's law you are talking about. You seem overly concerned about what other people are doing... almost like you do this kind of thing for a living. Do I smell bacon? No bacon here, I'm just concerned that someone might listen to some kids ill though out advice as well as the potential negative attention it could bring to this forum.  I've seen many, many people ran through the legal wringer over the years and am here to tell you that the"can't prove it/ but I didn't know" armchair approach is dangerous and irresponsible.  Here are some saying that may apply to the concerns you very ambiguously addressed:

"live and let live."

"To each his own"

"stupid is as stupid does"

"innocent until proven guilty"

"opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink"

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Fridayyou ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do!"

Edited by pro-v, 07 March 2015 - 06:26 AM.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • dislike x 1

#255 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

Dude please go cry somewhere else, never said i will distribute to the US noir I never said that I knew no source in the USA, which is legal.

Tell me how do put this forum at risk, id rather see it as friendly contribution to this forum.

Edited by alex921, 07 March 2015 - 11:15 AM.

#256 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

And btw you were posting this,

http://www.longecity...exone-vendors/ 

And you are participating in group buys, nsi-189, dihexia , ghk tripeptide. Those last two are probably a gray matter in terms of laws. But nsi-189 and naltrexone definetly are illegal to distribute.

Its funny how you come on this topic, and say all this , its quite ironic. 

#257 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

Just out of curiousity, why dont anyone buys trompetrol ?

Is it too weak or something ?

Edited by Flex, 07 March 2015 - 02:58 PM.

• like x 2

#258 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:48 AM

Just out of curiousity, why dont anyone buys trompetrol ?

Is it too weak or something ?

Hmm.. that's cheap and easy to get, though I can't find a description on the CBD content or whatsoever..? So one question, 40g buds/leaves is equal to how much ...mg CBD?

Nevertheless, I'm definitely going to give this a shot!

med_Trompetrol.jpg

(And it's Trompetol, a TrompetRol is this in Dutch :happy:  )

Edited by YoungSchizo, 08 March 2015 - 03:50 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

#259 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

Rofl ^^

#260 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:04 AM

Bought 20g Trompetol (feminine tops) with a smoke-pipe. Still have no clue what the CBD content is though, they say it's quite high in the product details. 

So I can make only one conclusion so far, I might be smoking weed :cool:  or weed :dry: .

I'll report back later this week.

• like x 1

#261 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

I´m planning this as well. If I have money left, I will place the order in the next days.

I couldnt find any informations in regards of the CBD content. I assume at least between 2% to 5%,

because its the content of industrial hemp.

Edited by Flex, 09 March 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#262 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

i ordered Love CBD oil. has good reviews on buycbdoilonline.info will see how it goes...

#263 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:07 AM

Came across an interesting interview about a guy, who purified hemp oil. He made an extract containing 80% pure cbd , crazy. He won several cannabis cups along with it.

For anyone interested in reading the article http://www.hightimes...ld-science-cbds

I googled the guy, and came on with two websites,

I got linked to his store,, https://pluscbdoil.c...-category/bulk/, they offer hemp seed oil ranging from 10-25% of cbd, highest ive ever seen. and they sell in lower amounts aswel, which is not that expensive. They can supply lab analysis when bought in bulk.

Second website is http://hempmedspx.co...tific-hemp-oil/which also , contains a high % CBD. But they offer a steady rate of 18%

All these companies seemed to be linked to this guy named joshua hartsel

Does anyone have experiences with these websites?

Edited by alex921, 10 March 2015 - 12:11 AM.

#264 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

i ordered Love CBD oil. has good reviews on buycbdoilonline.info will see how it goes...

Nice find aswel, seems to have a very high cbd content. Thanks.

#265 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:11 AM

Well actually , sorry for being a bit too enthusiastic, seemed a little bit too good to be true. did some further research. and amazon reviews. Would apply with caution regarding these links i posted. Just want to say it , cause I dont want anyone get scammed by some shady vendors/hempmedpx ........

http://www.projectcb...s-and-kannaway/

#266 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:29 AM

Day 1 on Trompetol:

Today I got it and tried it immediately with the little weed-pipe I bought with it. I took 3 shots and felt actually the same way as with a "hangover" after smoking regular high THC low CBD weed.

As for symptoms I didn't notice much, I got a bit apathetic from it and noticed my inner-dialogues increased a bit. Usually I get a little bit paranoid whenever these inner-dialogues occur/increase. This time it felt normal rather than paranoia creeping up.

By coincidence I got an important phone-call while I was "high", I noticed I had voice-vibrations which means I was anxious but the "high" kinda masked it.

After my workout, several hours later than the first time, I took 3 shots in the evening and aside from the first symptom I described I noticed that I could entirely relax and focus on the soccer-match even though the game really sucked and was boring.

Now, 6 hours later I still feel the regular weed-hangover but it's kinda pleasant, I feel kinda tired but I'm not and I realize while I'm in this buzz I lost track of time today, which, for me, is a positive (side-)effect. 

Because I was a regular high THC pot-smoker I now can distinct what the role of CBD was/is in those strains which kinda is fun to know.

Because of my throat burned from the pipe I won't be smoking it like that again, and I think I didn't had the full effect of CBD because it kinda got wasted burning/smoking it like this. Tomorrow I'm gonna roll a pure-CBD joint and see what happens, I'm also going to give it a shot as a CBD-tobacco joint later this week.

For the schizophrenics: I definitely gonna try this whenever I feel agitated to see if it helps against that. I'll report on that whenever it occurs.

@Flex, you might be right about the CBD-content, I think, I'm actually convinced that Trompetol has a fairly low CBD content so your money might be a waist on it.

Anyway, I'll report back if I notice other things.

#267 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:32 PM

I think I'm going to postpone my search for schizophrenia treatments (for now) because CBD has quite a significant effect on my symptoms. This is a thread of mine, CBD actually seems to be effecting my PFC, this effect I notice when I'm under influence and the day after. For the first time I'm taking something that seem to have an impact on that dysfunctional area (positive and cognitive symptoms, especially positives though) of my brain (I almost have full control over my thoughts, almost no thought intrusions anymore and CBD seems to positively impact the disruption of my brainwaves). This may be the treatment I always was looking for but I remain cautions about jumping to happy conclusions. I'm going to extend my Trompetol trial to see if this improvement continues over a little bit more time.

I slowly seem to experience why CBD is considered a highly effective anti-psychotic. Side-effects, apart from feeling under influence (that I don't find really pleasant) and the demotivating effect of cannabis/CBD has on the body (mentally and physically my body relaxes and I become quite lazy) are quite pleasant, CBD alters and excites all of my senses!   

• like x 1

#268 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:46 PM

I found this page that makes reviews of CBD oil and they also promote their own stuff, (lovecbd). I don't know if it's legit or if they are just a bunch of tactical scammers?

http://www.buycbdoil...06/what-is-cbd/

http://www.lovecbd.org/

#269 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

I think I'm going to postpone my search for schizophrenia treatments (for now) because CBD has quite a significant effect on my symptoms. This is a thread of mine, CBD actually seems to be effecting my PFC, this effect I notice when I'm under influence and the day after. For the first time I'm taking something that seem to have an impact on that dysfunctional area (positive and cognitive symptoms, especially positives though) of my brain (I almost have full control over my thoughts, almost no thought intrusions anymore and CBD seems to positively impact the disruption of my brainwaves). This may be the treatment I always was looking for but I remain cautions about jumping to happy conclusions. I'm going to extend my Trompetol trial to see if this improvement continues over a little bit more time.

I slowly seem to experience why CBD is considered a highly effective anti-psychotic. Side-effects, apart from feeling under influence (that I don't find really pleasant) and the demotivating effect of cannabis/CBD has on the body (mentally and physically my body relaxes and I become quite lazy) are quite pleasant, CBD alters and excites all of my senses!   

Good description in my experience. I guess I do become "lazy" but I hesitate to call it that. Maybe relaxed and content is better. Relaxed and content doesn't lead to much productivity although I can get things done if I want. Like you say, there is definitely a feeling of being under the influence, although pretty mild after you get used to it.

Here is a CBD infused tea for those who are interested. I haven't tried it but this company is highly legit:  http://www.vipova.com/

This is the parent company: http://www.newsfilec...m-the-President  They are publicly traded and transitioned into cannabis from oil and gas. They cannot afford to sell bogus products.

I've been considering making a CBD "e-juice" for use in electronic cigarette vaporizers. All it is, is propylene glycol and glycerine. It should have no smell or taste unless flavoring is added. This way you could use cbd in public, totally incognito. Plus it's a lot easier than using a regular weed vaporizer.

Edited by Fletch, 20 March 2015 - 12:16 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#270 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:03 AM

Good description in my experience. I guess I do become "lazy" but I hesitate to call it that. Maybe relaxed and content is better. Relaxed and content doesn't lead to much productivity although I can get things done if I want. Like you say, there is definitely a feeling of being under the influence, although pretty mild after you get used to it.

Same experience here too, you can consider it as both lazy or relaxed and content in my opinion, for me it just depends on the mood I am in. I noticed that when something catches my interest I can fully focus on that. For example: usually when I read I can read a couple of pages before my concentration drops and I stop, for maybe days, weeks, in order to finish it. On CBD however, I can read page after page ongoing (headbanging with loud music on the background which is a concentration-miracle on it's own) and recall everything I read, days after (which is also a miracle). As for physical productivity, when I'm making dinner, chores etc. it's easy to get distracted but yes, it isn't like CBD kills motivation to get off my ass. Though, I do not recommend taking CBD before physical exercise, tried it, my muscle's were just to relaxed to lift weights which in turn doesn't make CBD mentally attractive/suited for it. 

Also, worth to mention, CBD is a quite effective painkiller (for nerve pain). I have a lower-spine damage and CBD dampens the chronic aches which I daily struggle with. (Never had any painkillers for my back so I can't compare it with something else).

Edited by YoungSchizo, 20 March 2015 - 01:32 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabidiol, cannabis, cbd, cb2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users