* * * * - 11 votes

Sunifiram?

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1564 replies to this topic

#91 FrizzRamble

• 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

I have also ordered sunifiram from NewStar. A concern I have with taking this compound, beyond the appearance of health complications, is the chance for the false attribution of effects. Objective self testing aside, do any of you know of practices that can help minimize the placebo effect?

#92 TheApprentice

• 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

I've had better [cambridge sciences] memory scores on Pram+Ani. Need to retrial (wayyy too many variables today.)

Yes to initial stimulant effect that wore off literally within 45 minutes of testing.

How much did you take ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

I have also ordered sunifiram from NewStar. A concern I have with taking this compound, beyond the appearance of health complications, is the chance for the false attribution of effects. Objective self testing aside, do any of you know of practices that can help minimize the placebo effect?

you're going to have to "blind" yourself. create 2 containers with identical looking powder (one the experimental drug, and one with the inert powder). put labels underneath, or elsewhere where you won't be able to/tempted to look at them. take the powder from one of the jars at random without looking at the label. write down your experiences. then look at the label.

there's going to be other confounding factors besides placebo though. so you may want to look up single subject research designs to see how to control for those.
  • like x 3

#94 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

Mine came today from NSN, at the speed of light practically. Good on NSN.

5mg in the afternoon caused some mild cheerful energy, not like coffee. More like green or white tea. Not at all edgy. Just happy and upbeat.

11mg about an hour later and I felt like I should really to go for a walk.

This may need choline for me, as I have an unusual and very mild headache. Some of the other racetams don't need much choline or even any for me personally. But I usually take centrophenoxine and didn't today, nor any other racetams.

About 20 minutes after the second and larger dose there was an unusually large increase in my already loud tinnitus for around 10 minutes, then return to normal baseline of constant tinnitus.

How long this lasts will be interesting, as I never take anything past late afternoon that might have a stimulant effect.

I can't be 100% sure that sunifiram caused my mood lift, increase in drive, and bright energy. Today was already a nice day with spring sunshine, lunch with a friend, and some easy productivity before taking sunifiram.

But I am very tuned into external causes for my internal states, though certainly not invulnerable to placebo, I am pretty sure sunifiram enhanced what was already a positive upbeat mental and emotional state. This may have a lot of potential with certain other racetams and some intention to get specific tasks done.

Edited by MizTen, 28 March 2013 - 03:40 AM.

• like x 1

#95 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

Riding my bicycle was when I noticed the most powerful FX from various drugs including Oxiracetam + Pramiracetam, and also my first Piracetam experience with the ringing wrench.

More and more from my own experiences and from reading posts like yours I think that there is an amplification and "smoothing" effect with some enjoyable physical activity and certain racetams. It doesn't have to be a killer workout, but walking, running, and bike riding seem to help your body and brain get in better synch with each other, and maybe even more so when you are attempting to change your brain with something like racetams. Somehow the pacing of the outside world and your mental changes start matching up better and are "smoothed out" when you can do some sustained movement while using racetams. I have no idea if that makes sense to anyone else.

Edited by MizTen, 28 March 2013 - 03:42 AM.

#96 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

Sounds exactly like what Coluracetam did for me at 20mg x 6 per day!

Apart from Coluracetam's visual saturation effect that is.

I was full of energy and cheerful, springy would be the best descriptor.

#97 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

Wow I feel like going for a jog or something very energetic but can still focus. Much better than caffeine!

Does it have a crash towards the end like caffeine or no?
What's the estimated half life of Sunifiram anyways? 1-2 hours?

Came off of it a while ago. No crash just slowly coming back to normal. I was left missing the energy and wanting to take another dose to get the feeling back but I did not want it to affect my sleep so I restrained from taking more. The affects seem build up to over the course of two hours than die down and are gone by the third. Made me vary social and everything was "great", just happy to be alive in sense. Had vary positive affects on my mood. I could not get upset at any one or anything, as long as i was doing something or receiving enough stimuli i was as happy as could be and if i was not stimulated enough I would seek out stimuli. Very excited about trying it again tomorrow.

So very much like caffeine just a lot cleaner and smother.

Edited by Q did it!, 28 March 2013 - 03:58 AM.

• like x 1

#98 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:05 AM

Wow I feel like going for a jog or something very energetic but can still focus. Much better than caffeine!

Does it have a crash towards the end like caffeine or no?
What's the estimated half life of Sunifiram anyways? 1-2 hours?

Came off of it a while ago. No crash just slowly coming back to normal. I was left missing the energy and wanting to take another dose to get the feeling back but I did not want it to affect my sleep so I restrained from taking more. The affects seem build up to over the course of two hours than die down and are gone by the third. Made me vary social and everything was "great", just happy to be alive in sense. Had vary positive affects on my mood. I could not get upset at any one or anything, as long as i was doing something or receiving enough stimuli i was as happy as could be and if i was not stimulated enough I would seek out stimuli. Very excited about trying it again tomorrow.

So very much like caffeine just a lot cleaner and smother.

I wonder if we will build up any type of tolerance to Sunifiram causing us to intake a higher dosage or maybe the affect won't even work for us anymore. Have you heard if tolerance does build up?

#99 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

So, I see you guys are ordering from New Star Nootropics. They are selling 5 grams of pramiracetam for $14. I mean come on, this has got to be a scam.

edit: Oh wait, I am beginning to lose my ability to rationalize dosages. My bad, this is actually kind of expensive, isn't it?

Edited by sparkk51, 28 March 2013 - 04:30 AM.

#100 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:29 AM

More echoes of Coluracetam - this quote is from the Coluracetam Experiences page I made:

"I felt extremely lucid and ‘high on life’ through my senses, nothing like adderall or that kind, but just CONTENT."

As for tolerance - I can say that the effect of Coluracetam became stronger with each dose - at least the persistent effects, while the visuals just remained at their early peak.

Regarding Sunfiram, it is a very simple molecule and very cheap to synthesize.

Combined with its extraordinary potency - 250x more potent than Piracetam - it is the best value-for-money of any nootropic on the market.

And regarding the 1000x claim for Noopept, it is a lie by an order of magnitude.

Noopept is only 100x more potent than Piracetam: 25mg vs. 2500mg average doses.

#101 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:34 AM

So, I see you guys are ordering from New Star Nootropics. They are selling 5 grams of pramiracetam for $14. I mean come on, this has got to be a scam.

Exactly how is it a scam? I haven't seen anywhere else where they sell 5grams of Pramiracetam. NSN seems to give their customers options, whether or not they want a large quantity or small quantity.

More echoes of Coluracetam - this quote is from the Coluracetam Experiences page I made:

"I felt extremely lucid and ‘high on life’ through my senses, nothing like adderall or that kind, but just CONTENT."

As for tolerance - I can say that the effect of Coluracetam became stronger with each dose - at least the persistent effects, while the visuals just remained at their early peak.

Combined with its extraordinary potency - 250x more potent than Piracetam - it is the best value-for-money of any nootropic on the market.

And regarding the 1000x claim for Noopept, it is a lie by an order of magnitude.

I might have to try Sunifiram very soon. Seems like a lot of people are having a lot of positive responses to this substance. When Noopept is actually only 100x more potent than Piracetam and Sunifiram is 250x more potent, that has to be a game changer.

If Choluracetam became stronger with each dose, do you think Sunifiram will become stronger with each dose or will tolerance build up towards the future?

Edited by emckai, 28 March 2013 - 04:36 AM.

#102 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

I've seen enough good reports :)

Will be buying 5g on April 5th delivered by Express Mail :)

Providing there are no disastrous reports that is.

Oh, and you'll note that the table for Sunifiram in the Racetam Prices list is a warm, Sunny YELLOW.

Sunny is my codename for this molecule and I colored the table as such because my intuition said "this molecule will bring the sunshine of life into people".

Seems I was right.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 28 March 2013 - 04:39 AM.

#103 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

I've seen enough good reports :)

Will be buying 5g on April 5th delivered by Express Mail :)

Providing there are no disastrous reports that is.

Oh, and you'll note that the table for Sunifiram in the Racetam Prices list is a warm, Sunny YELLOW.

Sunny is my codename for this molecule and I colored the table as such because my intuition said "this molecule will bring the sunshine of life into people".

Seems I was right.

Update us if you do order 5g and tell us if there are any type of tolerance building up.
Have you tried Noopept and how was it compared to Sunifiram?

If Sunifiram is that great, I might actually send in an order later tonight.

#104 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

I'm starting to worry that they may be out of stock by April 5th.

Maybe I'll deposit what money I have left tomorrow and grab it while there's still some left.

I wish their site was like eBay auctions where you can tell how much is left.

Tip: If it says 'More than 10 left' on an eBay auction, you CAN find out exactly how many they have left!

You have to add the item to your Watch list (or any other list), then go to that list in your My eBay.

When you go there you will see the line below the item description will say: "Quantity available: (number)" exactly how many they have left.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 28 March 2013 - 04:51 AM.

#105 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

You can try emailing them and figuring out how much they have left? That might be the best way to find out exactly.
I might just get 1g Sunifiram tomorrow.. maybe.

#106 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

Update: I just sent in an order of 1g Sunifiram.
  • dislike x 3

#107 Psionic

• 187 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

any source inside EU (UK)? Looking forward to more reports..

#108 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

Today is a very good challenge day for me for the possible "sunny" mood effects of sunifiram because it's probably gonna be a rough day by the nature of the activities coming up for me. Also it's very overcast today which is guarantee for some mood, energy and motivation depression.

This morning I took 10 mg of sunifiram around 6:30am then my usual large strong coffee. No oils, supplements, or other racetams at that time. About 45 minutes later I could feel the sunifiram starting up, a bit like coffee, much stronger, but not anxious. Decided to meditate to bring some peace and insight into what I have to deal with today. No problem meditating, in fact was interrupted a few times and was able to reset right into where I left off in the meditation which is not always easy for me.

It has not been as strong as yesterday, when I took a lot more: 5 mg and then a while later, 11 mg. Also took under very different external circumstances and mind/body state. I did have trouble sleeping last night, even though by bedtime more than 6 hours had passed since taking the sunifiram and there were no longer any discernable effects, other than a calm insomnia.

But even at the 10 mg I took this morning, sunifiram is pretty strong, causing definite thermogenisis and increased energy, as well as increased mental clarity.

3.5 hours later most of the obvious effects have worn off and I do not seem to be dropping below my normal baseline of mood, energy, and drive.

I would definitely say that a starting dose of maybe 1-2 mg is smarter than what I initially did. Everyone is different, but since this particular racetam seems fairly strong and there is less known about it for human use, test it carefully and slowly and test under different conditions. You'll get a better idea of how it works and maintain a higher level of safety.

Taking sunifiram has made me finally commit to quitting coffee, only using it "as needed" such as when I haven't had enough sleep or am driving long distances at night. I'm not replacing my morning coffee with any racetam but just noticed the difference between the stimulant effect of coffee versus sunifiram. Sunifiram has a much smoother, friendlier stimulant effect than coffee. Caffein is addictive in a physical sense, more so than any racetam I've taken. It is also more dangerous in high doses than most of the racetams, as far as we know right now. I'm not giving up green and white tea, just not consuming it in huge quantities every day.

Right now, for me, taking sunifiram alone (no other racetams or supplements) works pretty well at 10 mg. Thus far, I am not experiencing any adverse side effects, other than the insomnia last night. So it is going to be a racetam for the first half of the day, before late afternoon, unless there is some requirement where I need to stay awake late.

Mood and energy effects have mostly subsided 4.5 hours after taking sunifiram, but the thermogenisis is still pretty active, which means it is still doing something to me. Possibly my breakfast and supplements an hour ago boosted the last phase of the sunifiram.
  • like x 2

#109 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Does anyone know how stable sunifiram might be in water for a few hours?

If it's stable then the weighing, dosing, and timing issues might be more manageable. My scale does not weigh very well under 10 mg. I could determine my optimal dose (probably between 6-12 mg) and time frame (usually between 6am and 4pm), mix the optimal dose in water and use that incrementally over the course of the time frame, taking more in the earlier part of the time frame.

Edited by MizTen, 28 March 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#110 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Mood and energy effects have mostly subsided 4.5 hours after taking sunifiram, but the thermogenisis is still pretty active, which means it is still doing something to me. Possibly my breakfast and supplements an hour ago boosted the last phase of the sunifiram.

Apparently you're supposed to take 5mg per 150lbs. Not sure how i'll be able to measure 5mg with a measuring spoon that measures 10mg-15mg.
Anyways, so it's safe to say the half-life of Sunifiram is around 2-4hours.

Edited by emckai, 28 March 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#111 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Really enjoyed your site with the experiences, GJ! Are you maybe willing to do the same with sunifiram?

#112 mkUltra999

• 18 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

I received 10 grams of Suni today from NSN, who I get pretty much all my nootropics from. I did 10 mg about an hour ago. Will report back later when I have time. Interesting, thus far...

#113 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

Yes, I will if there's a decent enough base of user reports.

That takes time and it is very early in the game yet :)

I have just returned from a 30km bicycle ride to deposit enough funds in my bank account to buy 5g Sunifiram by EMS.

#114 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

Yes, I will if there's a decent enough base of user reports.

That takes time and it is very early in the game yet :)

I have just returned from a 30km bicycle ride to deposit enough funds in my bank account to buy 5g Sunifiram by EMS.

I just got 1g of Sunifiram which will probably last quite a while. What sucks about this substance is the 2-4 hour halflife T_T
Does anyone know the half-life for Noopept?

#115 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

I just bought 5g Sunifiram to be shipped to Canada by trackable EMS.

BTW, New Star Nootropics will be - as I predicted - selling Coluracetam.

Coluracetam is amazingly good.

#116 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:23 AM

Awesome and thanks for all your hard work!

Edited by Q did it!, 29 March 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#117 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

I am going through the Racetam Prices list now to eliminate all the pink values, mostly Payment column data.

As of Version March 28.3, 2013: Made two new categories for most types of Payment data:

Refused to Provide Details

Never Replied with Details

Refused to Provide Details: Those few jerks that emailed me back actually saying that they would not provide payment details - for no reason or any reason.
Never Replied with Details: Either they never replied again by email or they did reply but did not provide the requested data without any explanation or indication as to why it was omitted.

#118 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

What was the half life of Coluracetam?
Compared to Sunifiram what's the difference between them?

#119 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

I haven't tried Sunifiram so can't say the difference.

As for Coluracetam, I dosed every three hours along with 5g Piracetam and 300mg Pramiracetam.

Its useful life is about 3-4 hours, same as most other racetams.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

I haven't tried Sunifiram so can't say the difference.

As for Coluracetam, I dosed every three hours along with 5g Piracetam and 300mg Pramiracetam.

Its useful life is about 3-4 hours, same as most other racetams.

Is it better with Piracetam and Pramiracetam?
How is it by itself?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users