* * * * - 11 votes

Sunifiram?

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1564 replies to this topic

#901 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

How do you guys take this drug.Sublingual or oral?

Either works. Sublingual causes it to kick in faster and gives it more intensity, but the effect doesn't last as long. Oral, especially if you have food in your stomach, slightly increases absorption time, but the effects last longer so the overall result is a little "smoother". Depends whether you want intense or smooth. Although TBH the difference is not enormous. Try both ways and see for yourself.

Also note that the animal tests may have been oral only. As such, a sublingual dose of a powerful agent such as sunifiram, especially if it's on the high side, may therefore be quite untested and potent, and therefore dangerous. I am hinting at something, and will post more later.

If say the dose shown to be safe in a 0.02 kg mouse is 0.1 to 1 mg per kg per day, this allometrically translates using an exponent of 0.8 to a dose of 1.338 to 13.379 mg, or effectively <=13 mg, in a 150 lb (68.0389 kg) human. Adjust for your own weight at http://home.fuse.net.../allometry.html . Also, this safety of this dose applies only when you're not taking anything that might interact with sunifiram. If you're taking any other glutaminergics or stimulants, etc., then there is basically no data on safety. As it is, we know from experience that sunifiram is a potentiator or is potentiated by other agents.

More to come.

Edited by Climactic, 02 June 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#902 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

If say the dose shown to be safe in a 0.02 kg mouse is 0.1 to 1 mg per kg per day, this allometrically translates using an exponent of 0.8 to a dose of 1.338 to 13.379 mg, or effectively <=13 mg, in a 150 lb (68.0389 kg) human.

Do we know what the "safe" dose was in mice? Wasn't it more the case that above a certain dose, there were no more improvements in effect, and higher still the improvement was undone? What people call an n-shaped dosing profile? Was there a dose at which physically harmful effects were observed in mice, and if so, was an LD50 established? (I have to say I feel like a Nazi whenever I rationalize the idea of poisoning animals to death with neat little acronyms like LD50.)
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#903 Stormy

• 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

I usually do it sublingually. It doesn't taste great, but it's not the evil firecracker of yuckiness that, say, pramiracetam is, so it's definitely tolerable. Those of you who do both oral and sublingual - do you increase the dosage at all for oral administration, or just do the same dosage as when you dose sublingually?

#904 andrea23

• 82 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:38 AM

a question: sunifiram as a drug what should cure? will be avaible in pharmacies?

for example: noopept cure damages of alcohol etc., and the sunifiram what should do as normal prescripted drug?

Edited by andrea23, 03 June 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#905 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

That's for you and others to find out.

It skipped Phase I/II/III testing so now it's up to us unregulated humans to find out what diseases it can treat.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#906 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:16 AM

SUNIFIRAM TOXICITY REPORT

This is a critical user report of alleged sunifiram induced toxicity.

Doses: On Wednesday, the 29th of May 2013, I took sunifiram with armodafinil, modafinil, and phenylpiracetam. Only the sunifiram was new. The rest were taken by me together and several times with no problem whatsoever. Here is a an approximate log:
  • 2 pm: 75 mg armodafinil
  • 6 pm: 5 mg sunifiram
  • 6:30 pm: 50 mg phenylpiracetam
  • 7 pm: 50 mg modafinil
  • 7:30 pm: 10 mg sunifiram
  • 8 pm: 50 mg phenylpiracetam
The effective totals were 15 mg sunifiram (purchased from Liftmode), 100 mg R-modafinil, and 100 mg phenylpiracetam. Once again, note that the [ar]modafinil and phenylpiracetam were taken by me several times before, with no issue whatsoever. Even the 15 mg sunifiram was taken by me several times before in isolation, with no issue. The problem, however, was clearly with the combination. As it has been mentioned in this thread previously, sunifiram has a potentiation and a permanence effect to it. Remember now that sunifiram is an ampakine and an LTP inducer. Also remember that phenylpiracetam is alleged to have an ampakine effect.

Symptoms: I have experienced pressure and pain in my temples starting approximately 8 pm that night. This pressure and pain occur together. The severity of the pain varies from 0 to 5 out of 10. It comes and goes. Sometimes the pressure gets more severe, and this is followed by tinnitus. As of today, i.e. 5 days later, there has been no reduction in the symptoms whatsoever. Hospital staff did not notice an elevated cranial pressure, but this evaluation was done when I was temporarily symptom free. I have no past history of tinnitus, and this pressure and pain is unlike anything I have ever had in the past.

Failed treatments: Magnesium threonate and L-theanine seem to help a little, but very temporarily at best. Analgesic painkillers do not help at all. A Toradol (ketarolac) injection, which is supposed to be a very powerful painkiller, was applied by medical staff, with no real effect. Potassium, ethanol, or caffeine worsen the symptoms immediately.

Personal hypothesis: (1) Glutaminergic excitotoxicity via AMPA and possibly NMDA receptors, with these receptors being oversensitized or increased by sunifiram. (2) An LTP effect induced by sunifiram leading to permanence of sunifiram's effects.

Comments: Just one day later, but too late for me, it was duly noted by user lenses that this excitotoxicity could very well happen. On the same day, user deeptrance noted recovery from sunifiram's undesired effects, although I haven't been this lucky.

Recommendations: Do not risk using more than about 5 mg sunifiram stacked with other stimulants. Safer yet, do not mix it with other powerful stimulants or any ampakines at all. Revisit other prior cautionary notes as well.

Requests: I cannot go on living my life like this, and I need to fix this situation. Continued excitotoxicity will kill me slowly. I immediately need effective treatments I can use. I will be seeking professional help, but if you feel you have something useful to share, please respond here or via PM. It is uncertain whether the problem can fix itself or not, or how long this might take. Should I try strong AMPA and/or NMDA antagonists or negative allosteric modulators? What approaches should I look at? Which medical tests should I ask for to confirm or reject my hypothesis? Is there an alternate hypothesis I must consider?

Edited by Climactic, 04 June 2013 - 07:24 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#907 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

Sorry to here Climatic. Hopefully someone here can offer a helpful suggestion. Are you having any other symptoms other than the headaches?

#908 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

Sorry to here Climatic. Hopefully someone here can offer a helpful suggestion. Are you having any other symptoms other than the headaches?

Thanks. deeptrance has been kind enough to offer some wise suggestions which I will eventually explore, but more are welcome and needed. I have just the headaches with a subjective feeling of pressure. I also have a total inability to tolerate any stimulants or alcohol - these make the headaches worse. None of this was an issue in the past. I also might have a degree of weak permanent stimulation, but this I need to verify more.

Edited by Climactic, 04 June 2013 - 07:56 AM.

#909 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

try choline. did you happen to stop another noot recently?

#910 OpaqueMind

• 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

One mechanism I can think of that will definitely help if your theory is correct is NMDA antagonism. You should probably avoid the short acting ones such as ketamine, magnesium etc. since they further sensitize the receptors after they wear off. Since magnesium helped a little bit it indicates it is indeed related to overexcitation. Memantine is perfect in this situation, I recommend finding some ASAP. In the meantime it may be worth taking some GABA agonists, to generally subdue the overexcitation until the above solution can be implemented. Do you have any phenibut, benzodiazepines or anything similar? Try a little and see if it helps, if so continue to take enough until your symptoms subside substantially. Also, do you meditate? It may seem silly but it has been shown to increase GABA levels in the brain, inhibiting neuronal firing somewhat. If you're not proficient don't bother. Staying calm generally will also help, do some things that relax you, nothing emotionally stressful. I hope you're okay man, keep us updated...
  • like x 1

#911 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

try choline. did you happen to stop another noot recently?

I did not stop any noot recently. I had been on 500 mg citicoline daily for a while. I tried increasing it to 500 mg twice daily, providing a total of 1000 mg, but it doesn't seem to help visibly in any way.

#912 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

Personally I think it will go away with time, the brain is rather good at fixing itself even if neurons were killed. I have to taper off of benzos and surely there is some excitotoxicity going on when I lower my benzo dose and it leaves me feeling worn out/headachey/bleh, but after a week or two I'm back to normal as far as I can tell.

Apparently NAC lowers glutamate levels by raising cysteine levels btw. Weed also seems to lower the excess glutamate feeling extremely well, but make sure you only have a bit at a time or you'll possibly get a rebound effect after it wears. Also I would try to get as much sleep as you can without going overboard. Going for a bike ride or walk, which might be hard with your headache pressure, would probably really help too. Also stress from worrying about it will just make it worse. I'll see if I can think of anything else. vitamin b-6(p-5-p form works welllll) also converts glutamate into gaba, so that could help, but don't take a lot since I've known higher amounts to be uncomfortable/irritating.

edit: lions mane had a really positive effect on my brain, seems like it would help to me.

Edited by golden1, 05 June 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#913 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/12596521

The pronounced neuroprotective effect of noopept was demonstrated both in vivo (in cases of various forms of brain ischemia) and in vitro (on various neuronal models). The drug action is based on the antioxidant effect, the antiinflammatory action, and the ability to inhibit the neurotoxicity of excess calcium and glutamate, and to improve the blood rheology.

might help you if it truly does inhibit stress from excess glutamate( I assume one would recover faster if neurotoxicity is inhibited, plus antiinflammatory might help with the headaches/pressure )
  • like x 1

#914 paul

• 81 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

I think memantine and cerebrolysin are great as neuroprotective meds as I have noticed no side effects from sunifiram and these last few days have really upped the dose as I have a major exam tmw and need to pass, I'm one of those people who leave work to the last minute and my problem has got worse as I now think, oh well I'll be ok with my supplements. This has backfired majorly, did very badly in my last exam and now need to do exceptionally well, have therefore pushed nootropics to the limits this week, has cost me a fortune but if I pass will be worth it. My stack the last few days has been cerebrolysin 30 -50ml a day (have done 50 today, sunifiram I'm now taking about 150mg every few hours, I'm taking just about everything else you can think of including nicotine gum amd caffine as well as the more well known nootropics, phenylpiracetam noopept also taking more then I should have. I'm actually so looking forward to the comedown, I'm fed up of taking them and being awake (will be my 3rd straight night tonight, and sleep pattern was poor before this. Reading it sounds a bit unbelievable even to me so I have taken a photo of some of the boxes I have in my room. I feel very focused, not manic or tired, I think I have kept to the principle that I will keep increasing everything until I either notice a loss of effectiveness or side effects. Ps this is short term nootropic abuse, I'll be back on Cod liver oil and beer very soon and cut all this out, until I need it again. Attached Thumbnails

Edited by paul, 05 June 2013 - 08:16 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#915 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/12596521

The pronounced neuroprotective effect of noopept was demonstrated both in vivo (in cases of various forms of brain ischemia) and in vitro (on various neuronal models). The drug action is based on the antioxidant effect, the antiinflammatory action, and the ability to inhibit the neurotoxicity of excess calcium and glutamate, and to improve the blood rheology.

might help you if it truly does inhibit stress from excess glutamate( I assume one would recover faster if neurotoxicity is inhibited, plus antiinflammatory might help with the headaches/pressure )

Unfortunately, Noopept did not help my condition, when attempted at 10 to 25 mg doses. I tested dosing it 3 to 4 times a day, for several days. It was seemingly no help whatsoever for my condition. I realize the quoted excerpt, but I don't know what's going on.

Thus far, the only thing that helps a tiny bit is L-theanine. This stands to suggest that other gabaergics may help as well, but I don't expect any of these to treat me.

#916 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

I would like to know if someone has tried dosing at least 15 mg sunifiram with at least 100 mg armodafinil or 200 mg modafinil. The dosing order would preferably be such that the sunifiram is dosed after the [ar]modafinil has kicked in. If you have done this, please report your doses along with the approximate number of times you have tried this combination. By my experience, I am afraid that this combination is dangerous, but I can't know with some surety without further user reports. If you haven't already done it, I do not recommend that you try this combination. Thanks.

#917 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

It's interesting because I question a lot of the studies specifically on noopept(they are all russian and claim pretty significant things). I think I may try noopept while I taper off benzos and see if it helps in that case at all.... it should if their study applies at all

#918 DorianGray

• 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

I would like to know if someone has tried dosing at least 15 mg sunifiram with at least 100 mg armodafinil or 200 mg modafinil.

Without wanting to go into offtopic, but for which reason should one generally dose modafinil that high, beside beeing narcoleptic? If one seeks mental clarity, stronger motivation and a state of awakeness, than even 25-50 mg modafinil are usually enough for a lot of users. I will never understand the motivation behind megadosing nootropic substances, combined with cross using them all together. The purpose behind this is not really clear, because one may have several (side-)effects, but everything else than better cognition. Brain fog, lack of concentration and cognitive impairment are much more likely, plus possible heavy side effects.

I have used around 20 mg modafinil and 15 mg sunifiram, which delivered me what I was searching for. Alertness of modafinil, but a much more deeper and wider quality of thought and creativitiy, without the impairment of my verbal abilities.
  • like x 1

#919 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

I would like to know if someone has tried dosing at least 15 mg sunifiram with at least 100 mg armodafinil or 200 mg modafinil.

Without wanting to go into offtopic, but for which reason should one generally dose modafinil that high, beside beeing narcoleptic? If one seeks mental clarity, stronger motivation and a state of awakeness, than even 25-50 mg modafinil are usually enough for a lot of users. I will never understand the motivation behind megadosing nootropic substances, combined with cross using them all together. The purpose behind this is not really clear, because one may have several (side-)effects, but everything else than better cognition. Brain fog, lack of concentration and cognitive impairment are much more likely, plus possible heavy side effects.

I have used around 20 mg modafinil and 15 mg sunifiram, which delivered me what I was searching for. Alertness of modafinil, but a much more deeper and wider quality of thought and creativitiy, without the impairment of my verbal abilities.

It's simple really. When you've had only four hours of sleep, and need to work a 12-16 hour day, less modafinil doesn't do the job. I had no side effects from modafinil use alone. A number of people use modafinil at much higher doses than 200 mg per day. The goal was to use modafinil as a stimulant, and in fact I used no more than I needed that day.

I still think that 15 mg is too high a sunifiram dose to be using, and 5 mg is safer for use as a nootropic. As far as I know, 15 mg is not even tested in animals after scaling. This is more important in the light of other drugs, including stimulants, that may often be stacked with sunifiram.

Edited by Climactic, 06 June 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#920 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

I've always found the manufacturer-recommended dose of modafinil to be way too high for someone who isn't a narcoleptic. I've taken 5mg sunifiram three times over the course of a day, combined with a single dose of 37.5mg r-modafinil just before going out in the evening. This produced a very pleasant, alert and sociable state of mind. I also had no problem sleeping after the evening out (and drinking moderately). I haven't yet taken r-modafinil with sunifiram for study purposes, as I've been trying to see how good an ampakine stimulant sunifiram is on its own. Despite having to get up at 4.15am every morning for the last week, on sunifiram I don't feel the effects of tiredness during the day (so long as I keep re-dosing when I feel it wearing off). But I find it hard to concentrate with sunifiram, because my thoughts flit all over the place, distracted by my own memories.

#921 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

Finally got to start my Suni trial -- on day 2 now of my new stack. Had a bad case of stomach flu which interrupted my piracetam trial on day 6 (right when I really started noticing the positive, productive effects), so wanted to wait until I was fully recovered to start. The package I got from New Star was very nicely packaged, just like the photo that was posted here a few weeks back. I also got the Epiphany D1s from CH.

Current stack:

(immediately before breakfast)
3x Omega-3 "brain" formula

(immediately before breakfast and lunch)
1x Epiphany D1, twice daily (contains aniracetam + oxiracetam)
2x EPIQ Piracetam Complex, twice daily

(at breakfast, lunch, and after work)
~5mg sunifiram, three times daily.

Of the suni, I'm still waiting for my diamond scale to arrive for precise milligram measurements, so I'm measuring with one level scoop (the 3 - 7mg scoop that came with the order), which should be about 5mg, I hope. I also got a capsule machine, so I've been thinking of possibly mixing my own stack with raw ingredients from New Star, once I get the scale to do it right.

So far, this stack has been very good for programming -- clear, focused, straight into the zone, productive (I did a whole day's work this morning before my first smoke break) -- but as others have reported, I've found myself mildly more sensitive to caffeine. I still can't stomach coffee post-stomach-flu, so I've been having the 'refreshers' from starbucks, which are green coffee extract in juice. I probably don't need any extra caffeine because there is already some in the epiphany d1s, but as a programmer I've become far too accustomed to caffeine. That being said, I've been getting quite the head-rush yesterday and today if I drink the refresher too fast (which is easy to do).

On my original Piracetam trial, I started noticing significantly more vivid dreams immediately, which after a few days started leaking into the hypnagogic/hypnopompic states. It wasn't that I was so much hallucinating before falling asleep or after waking up, but I was simultaneously conscious of both reality and my dreams which were still ongoing after awaking. Kinda neat actually. Last night, again significantly more vivid dreams, but it ended in a sudden nightmare and then I woke up immediately without any cross-over, but I felt very refreshed after 6 hours.

So far, I haven't felt particularly more artistic on any noots, even on piracetam alone which is known for its action on the corpus callosum in granting conscious access to the non-dominant hemisphere -- but I have noticed a difference in saturation of colours, the quality of music, and a general heightened sense of spatial awareness, on both trials. Meditation on the third-eye, though time consuming, still seems to be the best approach for switching between cerebral and artistic modes of thought... but again, early days, low doses of suni.

#922 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

I started getting the same side effect I got from noopept / pramiracetam. So, I have stopped taking it. When I turned my head to the right and slightly tilted it backwards, everything started spinning around like I had been on the worst kind of carousel. This even happened lying in bed.

Edited by Megatrone, 06 June 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#923 Hope47

• 110 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

I am buying this weighing scale.Does this seems ok?

http://www.ebay.ca/i...563fef95&_uhb=1

#924 owtsgmi

• 162 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

I started getting the same side effect I got from noopept / pramiracetam. So, I have stopped taking it. When I turned my head to the right and slightly tilted it backwards, everything started spinning around like I had been on the worst kind of carousel. This even happened lying in bed.

I would cut down the dose or skip a day with suni. Also, try supplementing with a choline source. I noticed the suni-burnout symptoms have been relieved after I broke out an old bottle of Alpha GPC on a hunch. We'll see how it goes....

#925 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:56 AM

Climatic : I don't mean to be rude but taking sunifiram with loads of stimulants is a very stupid idea. There's already a report of a guy who took caffeine with sunifiram and ended up in the ER.
To reduce glutamate excitotoxicity you can try NAC, Taurine and/or a benzo. Of course magnesium will help.
Don't take noopept at all, it will worsen the condition.
However I don't think you can say this is a sunifiram toxicity report, if you take alcohol waits for it to wear off, take loads of caffeine, modafinil, calcium, MSG and whatever is a stimulant you will end up with the same effects.
Sunifiram alone without stimulants seems to be very safe from the reports, personally I take a lot of magnesium and refrain from taking any kind of stimulant and sunifiram didn't cause me adverse effects at +30mg though my liver tends to process drugs slowly (which increases toxicity).

Edited by renfr, 07 June 2013 - 10:56 AM.

• like x 1

#926 zongler007

• 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hi i just buyed 1g of sunifiram and i waiting for mail :P , can somone told me from what dose i supose to start ?

And do you think that sunifiram can help me in mentol disorder of logic thinking, can make me a lil bit brighter..... ?

Edited by zongler007, 07 June 2013 - 01:19 PM.

#927 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hi i just buyed 1g of sunifiram and i waiting for mail :P , can somone told me from what dose i supose to start ?

Perhaps 5 mg per 150 lb of body weight, taken twice daily, and never mixed with strong stimulants, is the mantra.

Climatic : I don't mean to be rude but taking sunifiram with loads of stimulants is a very stupid idea. There's already a report of a guy who took caffeine with sunifiram and ended up in the ER.
To reduce glutamate excitotoxicity you can try NAC, Taurine and/or a benzo. Of course magnesium will help.
Don't take noopept at all, it will worsen the condition.

Yes, this wasn't previously understood by me. NAC didn't help even in 2.4g/day doses. I am trying taurine 4g/day now. One thing I don't know with surety is whether I should be targeting AMPA receptors only or NMDA receptors too.

Edited by Climactic, 07 June 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#928 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

SUNIFIRAM TOXICITY REPORT

This is a critical user report of alleged sunifiram induced toxicity.

Doses: On Wednesday, the 29th of May 2013, I took sunifiram with armodafinil, modafinil, and phenylpiracetam. Only the sunifiram was new. The rest were taken by me together and several times with no problem whatsoever. Here is a an approximate log:

• 2 pm: 75 mg armodafinil
  • 6 pm: 5 mg sunifiram
  • 6:30 pm: 50 mg phenylpiracetam
  • 7 pm: 50 mg modafinil
  • 7:30 pm: 10 mg sunifiram
  • 8 pm: 50 mg phenylpiracetam
The effective totals were 15 mg sunifiram (purchased from Liftmode), 100 mg R-modafinil, and 100 mg phenylpiracetam. Once again, note that the [ar]modafinil and phenylpiracetam were taken by me several times before, with no issue whatsoever. Even the 15 mg sunifiram was taken by me several times before in isolation, with no issue. The problem, however, was clearly with the combination. As it has been mentioned in this thread previously, sunifiram has a potentiation and a permanence effect to it. Remember now that sunifiram is an ampakine and an LTP inducer. Also remember that phenylpiracetam is alleged to have an ampakine effect.

Symptoms: I have experienced pressure and pain in my temples starting approximately 8 pm that night. This pressure and pain occur together. The severity of the pain varies from 0 to 5 out of 10. It comes and goes. Sometimes the pressure gets more severe, and this is followed by tinnitus. As of today, i.e. 5 days later, there has been no reduction in the symptoms whatsoever. Hospital staff did not notice an elevated cranial pressure, but this evaluation was done when I was temporarily symptom free. I have no past history of tinnitus, and this pressure and pain is unlike anything I have ever had in the past.

Failed treatments: Magnesium threonate and L-theanine seem to help a little, but very temporarily at best. Analgesic painkillers do not help at all. A Toradol (ketarolac) injection, which is supposed to be a very powerful painkiller, was applied by medical staff, with no real effect. Potassium, ethanol, or caffeine worsen the symptoms immediately.

Personal hypothesis: (1) Glutaminergic excitotoxicity via AMPA and possibly NMDA receptors, with these receptors being oversensitized or increased by sunifiram. (2) An LTP effect induced by sunifiram leading to permanence of sunifiram's effects.

Comments: Just one day later, but too late for me, it was duly noted by user lenses that this excitotoxicity could very well happen. On the same day, user deeptrance noted recovery from sunifiram's undesired effects, although I haven't been this lucky.

Recommendations: Do not risk using more than about 5 mg sunifiram stacked with other stimulants. Safer yet, do not mix it with other powerful stimulants or any ampakines at all. Revisit other prior cautionary notes as well.

Requests: I cannot go on living my life like this, and I need to fix this situation. Continued excitotoxicity will kill me slowly. I immediately need effective treatments I can use. I will be seeking professional help, but if you feel you have something useful to share, please respond here or via PM. It is uncertain whether the problem can fix itself or not, or how long this might take. Should I try strong AMPA and/or NMDA antagonists or negative allosteric modulators? What approaches should I look at? Which medical tests should I ask for to confirm or reject my hypothesis? Is there an alternate hypothesis I must consider?

Oh climatic, im sorry to hear that you had to go to the hospital, that must have been scary.

Well the first thing thing that popped into my head is some sort of NMDA receptor upregulation of the wrong type... it will cause major pain sensitivity. The tinnitus is a HUGE sign of that, ya know there are very sensitive NMDA receptors in the ear? .The tinnitus is from over-upregulated NMDA ear receptors.

I remember how sunifiram would make music sound SOOOOOO loud when I took it, and so quiet the day afterwards.Like freaky loud. Sunifiram does a lot to the NMDA me thinks.The head pain is probally from raised blood pressure/increased crainial blood flow from your mod/armo stack...

So what will help you, first off? You are responding to magnesium and ... The first line of treatment would be some NMDA antagonists (potent ones), memantine may help, I have no experience with it so I can't say for sure. If it doesn't clear up in a week, it may be time to break out the ketamine LOL

What does the alcohol do? Does it help even temporarily ? As soon as the alcohol started to clear from your system, I bet the symptoms got even worse.

I was gonna say noopept also, but it will probally only help half of the problem,and its still nootropicey...

I have an inkling that 2000+mgs of Trimethylglycine for a few days will really help... That would be my first line if I were in your shoes.If you responded to magnesium, TMG fits in the same site on the NMDA coreceptor (like zinc or magnesium or lead does...)and causes "cleaner" nmda function. Glycine will round those edges.

I promise you , you will recover, and you will feel better. I've been there too buddy.

Seriously though, go spend 10 bucks at the vitamin shop and try a big dose of TMG.If you responded to magnesium, TMG fits in the same site on the NMDA coreceptor (like zinc or magnesium or lead does...)

If you are working with a doctor, ask for a prescription for gabapentin. Its a widely prescribed, benign, Ca+ Channel blocker.It will REALLY help. You'll probally need to only dose for a week or so.

Are you still taking nootropics?

Edited by lenses, 07 June 2013 - 02:25 PM.

• like x 2

#929 zongler007

• 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

okey good to know, couse sometimes i use amphetamine then better be when i stop to do that.

that some have effect of incrase of inteligence i know its sound like in movie limitless but that sunifiram realy can make u smarter or how its work really????

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#930 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

I am buying this weighing scale.Does this seems ok?

http://www.ebay.ca/i...563fef95&_uhb=1

Yeah, that's a good brand. I have a 0.01g AWS scale already, but I ordered the Gemini Pro to weigh my Sunifiram: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B003STEJD4 -- can't wait to get it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users