* * * * - 11 votes

Nicotinamide Riboside (NR/Niagen) personal experience thread

nicotinamide ribo nr niagen nad niagen sinclair hpn n(r) david sinclair basis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2266 replies to this topic

#421 SMichelle28

• 28 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

I haven't posted any updates recently so I thought I would add to my NR experience. I just want to add that about 3 weeks ago I added a resveratrol supplement to my regimen. It is a liquid version called Resveratrol Reserve from Nature's Answer and it has more than just resveratrol in it. I am still taking the 70 g of pterostilbene and 250 mg of Niagen everyday.

I posted before about changes in my vision. I am still experiencing the same things I was before and now I can tell for sure that my nearsighted vision is changing as well. I haven't gotten a chance to get a new prescription yet so I can't say how much it has changed but I still need corrective vision. In addition to my vision, all of my other senses have been heightened. I mentioned sense of smell and taste (most noticeable in salty and sweet foods) before but now my sense of touch and hearing has improved as well. I probably noticed it early to mid last month. With the sense of touch, my hair and clothes started bothering me a little... I noticed/sensed them touching my skin more than before. With the hearing, everything got louder and I noticed that I didn't turn the volume up as high and I started noticing sounds that I never heard before. I would like to note that other than my vision, I did not consider any of my other senses defective in anyway so it's interesting that I am noticing a change.

Other random things I have experienced: My hair is growing a lot faster. I have hair that grows really slow and it has been that way all my life so that is an interesting change. I had a tooth that was dying. I lost most of the feeling in it and it was turning a grayish color. I have recovered some feeling and color in that tooth since I have been supplementing. Continuing to see improvements in my skin... my age spots on my hand are continuing to fade but still aren't completely gone.

• Informative x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#422 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

did all of you experience an increase in libido?

• Cheerful x 1

#423 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

Does anybody have a proper CAS# for this? I've noticed several suppliers on alibaba.com.

• Off-Topic x 1

#424 relativityboy

• 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

Regarding the pros and cons of vendors, I’ve started a thread in the “Retailer/Product Discussion” forum, which I feel is a more appropriate location.  Please continue the discussion in Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)/Niagen vendor vetting and discussion

I have not down-voted anyone's post. 

I would suggest doing exactly that (remove or downvote OT posts).  I think we'd benefit more from a sub-forum about this topic with individuals owning a thread, and posting about their experiences while on it, and answering questions related to those experiences.... On Topic - you haven't posted your experiences with NR in a long while. Why is that? Did you stop taking it?

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Agree x 1

#425 Vastmandana

• 123 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:50 PM

At one point I suggested each person append their comments to keep them somewhat organized, which never resulted in anything... Maybe a sub forum thread would be a good Idea but it would take some work to reoraginze existing postings.  At some forums I frequent, like the Cakewalk forum (music daw oriented) they take an active role in keeping threads on point and organized.  However, this is a lot of work for the moderators and forum hosts so I imagine it is unrealistic here...

#426 relativityboy

• 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

At one point I suggested each person append their comments to keep them somewhat organized, which never resulted in anything... Maybe a sub forum thread would be a good Idea but it would take some work to reoraginze existing postings.  At some forums I frequent, like the Cakewalk forum (music daw oriented) they take an active role in keeping threads on point and organized.  However, this is a lot of work for the moderators and forum hosts so I imagine it is unrealistic here...

If each thread creator is a moderator of that thread, I don't think it would be tough to keep up. As for 'old' threads like this one - make them read-only. They could be cleaned up as needed, but they're not hurting anything.

Going forward is what we need to be focused on. Besides, if we're donating $50 per year to this site, I'd expect at least that level of organizational ability. This place is more than a hobby, and if it's going to be effective it needs to be run like more than a hobby.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#427 midas

• 417 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:11 PM

Regarding the pros and cons of vendors, I’ve started a thread in the “Retailer/Product Discussion” forum, which I feel is a more appropriate location.  Please continue the discussion in Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)/Niagen vendor vetting and discussion

I would suggest doing exactly that (remove or downvote OT posts).  I think we'd benefit more from a sub-forum about this topic with individuals owning a thread, and posting about their experiences while on it, and answering questions related to those experiences.... On Topic - you haven't posted your experiences with NR in a long while. Why is that? Did you stop taking it?

If each thread creator is a moderator of that thread, I don't think it would be tough to keep up. As for 'old' threads like this one - make them read-only. They could be cleaned up as needed, but they're not hurting anything.

Going forward is what we need to be focused on. Besides, if we're donating $50 per year to this site, I'd expect at least that level of organizational ability. This place is more than a hobby, and if it's going to be effective it needs to be run like more than a hobby.

Brilliant, you couldn't make this up!.....We have three "off topic" posts about being "off topic"...........Priceless  :)  !!

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Good Point x 2

#428 relativityboy

• 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

Brilliant, you couldn't make this up!.....We have three "off topic" posts about being "off topic"...........Priceless  :)  !!

U Troll - Witty comments are nice and all.. but this isn't reddit, and our discussion isn't actually OT; it's meta.

• dislike x 4
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Agree x 1

#429 midas

• 417 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:25 PM

U Troll -

Seriously!..............You are that humourless?......Lighten up.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#430 APBT

• Topic Starter
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:49 PM

This thread is (supposed to be) about individual experiences with NR.  My purpose in creating this thread was to consolidate posts related to peoples’ experiences with NR; which, when the NR floodgates opened and interest was at its peak, were strewn over many posts in several forums. And to allow a single location for all to share their feedback.

In principle, I dislike censorship and deleting posts. And I don’t like playing the role of cop.  That’s why I’ll only occasionally pop in and attempt to refocus the discussion or start a new (linked) thread if there seems to be a heightened interest in an OT topic – and I encourage others to do so as well.  However, I am leaving the option open to go through and weed out posts that are OT. 

I have no power to create the ability for individuals to edit their posts past the current time limit, which is about one hour I believe.  The specific issues that Vastmandana and relativityboy broached (sub-forum, unlimited editing privileges etc…) would be best addressed with Mind, as he allowed me to lead this topic and has the discretion to make those decisions.  Me, I’m just a lowly-dues-payin’-member……….

That said, one can easily return to their own post and “reply;” thereby effectively updating their experience in a single post/thread – and bumping it up.

One of the ‘powers that be’ could create a NR forum, such as that for c60oo or resveratrol.  All of the NR–related threads could be compiled there and individuals could start their own NR personal experience threads (as is the case for c60oo).

However, they still would be unable to edit those posts after the one hour time limit, without privileges granted. Although the information would be under the NR forum umbrella, one would still have to hunt for each individual’s thread (as is the case with c60oo, folks post ‘personal experiences’ all over the place).  Unless of course, there was a sub-forum just for NR personal experiences that could be edited by each individual. 

Edited by APBT, 08 December 2014 - 12:55 AM.

• Agree x 2

#431 mikela

• 109 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:24 AM

Just an update on my situation.  The back of my hands and forearms are looking better than they have in a long time.  Although I can vaguely see underlying sun damage, it is greatly diminished.  The sunspot on my face has greatly receded but has not disappeared as I predicted and a small part is stubbornly hanging around.  Energy level and alertness have been elevated and overall I am quite pleased with the results.  I am taking .75g first thing in the morning along with 250mg of resveratrol (Nitro250).  I have recently added LEF's AMPK to my rotation.

• Informative x 3

#432 MikeGreo

• 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:08 PM

Is there any possibility that supplementing with NR could down regulate some metabolic processes which would cause dependency on NR supplementation?

In other words, is is possible that after supplementing with NR for a few weeks, months or years, if it were to be discontinued, the individual would suffer some worse deficiency in NAD+ than they would have had if they had never supplemented with NR at all?

I didn't see if anyone answered this question. I couldn't watch the youtube video since it is private. But this is exactly what I am worried about.

Is it possible that by taking NAD supplements or any of its precursors, that our body actually develops a dependence on them, and we start to actually start producing less on our own without taking the pill. If that's the case that seems very bad since its an expensive product and essentially it would mean we our damaging ourselves in the long run (for those who might not take the supplement indefinitely or regularly).

Edited by MikeGreo, 12 December 2014 - 11:09 PM.

• Off-Topic x 2

#433 SMichelle28

• 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:24 AM

Is there any possibility that supplementing with NR could down regulate some metabolic processes which would cause dependency on NR supplementation?

In other words, is is possible that after supplementing with NR for a few weeks, months or years, if it were to be discontinued, the individual would suffer some worse deficiency in NAD+ than they would have had if they had never supplemented with NR at all?

I didn't see if anyone answered this question. I couldn't watch the youtube video since it is private. But this is exactly what I am worried about.

Is it possible that by taking NAD supplements or any of its precursors, that our body actually develops a dependence on them, and we start to actually start producing less on our own without taking the pill. If that's the case that seems very bad since its an expensive product and essentially it would mean we our damaging ourselves in the long run (for those who might not take the supplement indefinitely or regularly).

I would like to see that video that was posted as well.

No matter what, we are already dependent on the precursors of NAD. If not from a supplement, we must get them from food or we will be deficient so it's not like we are giving the body something it can make on its own. I am not sure how well the body absorbs NAD supplements as NAD... I continually hear it isn't absorbed well in that form and has to be broken down first. That would be the one that would make me think that the precursors could possibly be down regulated if the body was getting NAD directly from a supplement. As for NR or any of the other precursors of NAD, the question is if the amount we are supplementing is creating a dependency?  We are all supplementing different amounts. I am getting an effect at a lower dosage of 250 mg a day but others may need more to see results. What would probably change is our expression of enzymes. We are probably producing more of NrK since we are supplementing NR. Our bodies would probably just make less of the enzyme if we stop supplementing but we are still and would still be utilizing niacin we get in our food. Also, NR is found in food too, just at low amounts. We could also look at the other vitamin B3's and see if anyone has had any negative effects when they stopped supplementing those?

I think its more than just having more NAD around. In supplementing NR, we are repairing many important processes in the body which were negatively affected by aging. The body is running more efficiently like it does when we are young or younger than what we are. So if everything is working more efficiently then stopping supplementation may cause the body to do the same as it does when we normally age. I don't know if this re-aging process will be quicker or take as much time as it normally does? How fast someone ages is also unique to each individual in general because of lifestyle and genetics. I don't think it will be any worse than what would have normally happened if we aged without supplementation with NR. If anything, someone may have added a few more years of good health onto their life.

I have been using NR for about 4 months now. I actually seemed to have a greater dependency on it when I first started using it more than I do now. I have had times where I forgot to take a dose or was waiting for my shipment to come in and had to use less to make it last. Honestly, I didn't feel any different than I did when I was taking my regular dosage. I haven't gone a long period without it so I really don't know what would happen if I stopped for longer. 

• Agree x 1

#434 Vastmandana

• 123 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:05 AM

SMichelle, very nice discussion overall but it's not about "dependency"...it's about reactivating the Sirt system and many other aspects of metabolism which begin to senesce or go dormant/fail as we age....at this early stage we don't have many of the details of the totality of what is happening, but over time things are improving for me significantly.  There are days I just blow off my supplement regimen due to stress, workload, whatever and don't worry too much about it as 'in toto' I'm bathing my body in goodies...which aid in countless ways.

This isn't "speed" where you crash if you forget or stop taking it for awhile, although over time I am sure Sirts will begin to go dormant and other things...These impacts are subtle or take time to show up in (for example, dimished eyesight, after I've had amazing improvements in due to NR).

Our knowledge/understanding of this amazing maschine we reside in is exploding but still very crude.  However, this is way better than a coffee late...

Off topic, but you asked....

Plus some more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW-Cdxj_3og

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QUgyxDs1oc

and the latest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Th_yVT7yQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kxqCqBlshU

Edited by Vastmandana, 14 December 2014 - 04:25 AM.

• like x 3
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • Agree x 1

#435 MikeGreo

• 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:05 AM

Thanks for the response.

I guess for those who are taking the supplement and who have access to a lab, can test their levels of NAD and precursor enzymes prior to taking NAD supplements and see how long it takes for it to fall below their pre-supplementation values. If no dependence is formed during supplementation, I would assume that, once supplementation ceases (considering its been taken for a good enough time), even after many months of having stopped taking the supplements, the NAD levels and precursor levels would still probably be higher than pre-supplementation values. If our bodies function much better when it is in a more youthful state, logically that would mean that our bodies are creating NAD more efficiently as well (even after supplementation stops).

On another question, I've been wondering why other companies that are researching anti-aging, how come their research has led them onto different areas? For instance, Sierra Sciences (Isagenix Product B) has been studying telomeres. How come they have much less emphasis on the Sirtuin gene. How come David Sinclair has not given much importance to the Telomere theory? Having different approaches for reversing aging, makes one think, what if they are both right or both wrong?

Another thing I wanted to ask is, is the NAD+ supplement the drug that we have been waiting for from David Sinclair? Why does he say its something that will be available within 10 years?

• Off-Topic x 2

#436 relativityboy

• 19 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:24 AM

This isn't "speed" where you crash if you forget or stop taking it for awhile, although over time I am sure Sirts will begin to go dormant and other things...These impacts are subtle or take time to show up in (for example, dimished eyesight, after I've had amazing improvements in due to NR).

Hey Vast, can you be a little more - clear on your example? "These impacts take time to show up .. (?diminished? eyesight)"

Are you saying that after taking NR that your eyesight has gotten worse? Or that it's improved? Or that after going off NR for a while that your eyesight became worse than pre-NR?

ITA

RB

#437 Vastmandana

• 123 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:25 AM

You seem to be preoccupied with a simple solution. Just take the time to peruse all our forums...it's very complex as I've already said. I do many things [including pqq] for telomeres...

Oh...NR has a 10 hour half life [in the liver???) but that likely differs around the body.

In 10 years we'll obviously understand much more... However like too many people you haven't posted your age so I don't know how to respond...

Your new here..do some homework

Edited by Vastmandana, 15 December 2014 - 03:35 AM.

• Unfriendly x 3
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • like x 1

#438 Vastmandana

• 123 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:28 AM

Hey rb...
I was running a mental simulation. If I stop NR enhancing nad levels and whatever other mechanisms are at work...eventually thinks may decline over time...

Within a month of escalating NR doses eyesight dramatically improved..the most easily verifiable objective and significant impact... Needed a light to see gate combo at dusk and glasses to read phone... No more... This is proof enough to me that my bio factory is beginning to repair itself... Lots of other things but DUDE! either you can read the combinations or not! I now can. The million other inner workings...I'm convinced my shell is appreciating NR...

Edited by Vastmandana, 15 December 2014 - 03:45 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#439 SMichelle28

• 28 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

On another question, I've been wondering why other companies that are researching anti-aging, how come their research has led them onto different areas? For instance, Sierra Sciences (Isagenix Product B) has been studying telomeres. How come they have much less emphasis on the Sirtuin gene. How come David Sinclair has not given much importance to the Telomere theory? Having different approaches for reversing aging, makes one think, what if they are both right or both wrong?

Another thing I wanted to ask is, is the NAD+ supplement the drug that we have been waiting for from David Sinclair? Why does he say its something that will be available within 10 years?

Sirtuins and telomeres are related. I think it best to focus on activating the sirtuins because it regulates a lot of process in the body.

Here's a study on sirtuins regulating telomeres: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21187328

Drugs and supplements fall under different categories. NR is a natural product so it is considered a supplement. Sinclair does not have a direct link to our NR supplements, his research is just related. I think Sinclair is researching sirtuin activation through NAD and polyphenols like resveratrol so that a drug can be developed to target the sirtuins. That drug has not been made yet. Drug companies cannot profit off of supplements so they would have to create a drug that does the same thing the supplement does to offer it to people. Supplements can't legally claim to treat, prevent or cure any diseases whether they do or not. It's another debate as to whether the drug companies want something so effective at treating a wide range diseases to begin with. I am going to leave it at that because I am getting off topic. Hope I answered your questions.

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Agree x 1

#440 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

could you people please ONLY report on personal experiences in this thread? thank you.

• Agree x 4
  • like x 4
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • dislike x 1

#441 TimeBandit

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:28 AM

Have been taking HPN Niagen now for about two weeks.

500 mg per day. 250 mg in the morning and 250mg before bed.

Also taking a low dose aspirin and mutlivitamin every day but i have been doing this for years.

I'm in my mid 50's. Have some diabetic neuropathy in my feet that had been very painful at night. Typical pins and needles. No other significant health issues.

Here's my experience with Niagen. This is going to sound incredible but it is what it is.

. Diabetic pins and needles pain in feet - GONE after first few days taking Niagen. I still have some numbness in the areas where the pain was the worst but the pins and needles pain is gone. Incredible.

. Wake up in the morning completely alert, no stiffness. Feel like i've had 10 hours of sleep even if i only had 5. Don't get tired during the day. More alert. Sense of calm and well being. Just feel good in a way i had forgot what it was like to feel. I honestly have not felt as good as i have these last two weeks in 20 years.

. Go to sleep easily. No tossing and turning all night like i used to.

. Improved night vision. I can walk around in the dark and actually see well enough not to be bumping into things.

. Decreased appetite and big reduction in craving for sugar / salt. Have lost about 4 pounds the last two weeks without doing anything different.

. I am NOT a health nut. Don't exercise. Sit in a cube all day. Pretty much a couch potato.
Maybe Niagen has more of an effect on people that are not healthy. Have noticed a big increase in energy.

. I've taken about every kind of vitamin there is over the last 10 years. I might have noticed feeling a little better with some of them but nothing like this. Niagen has literally changed my life the last two weeks.
  • like x 8
  • Informative x 1

#442 Vastmandana

• 123 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

Hey, TimeBandit... glad you're "feelin' it"... I'd suggest shifting to morning consumption (10 hour half life) as body sleepy time is not for NAD apparently (read the forum's where it's discussed somewhere).  Also, supplement with TMG and/or SAMe to provide adequate methy donors.  I'm at 1g/day and do 2 g TMG and 500mg SAMe.  It's late and I'm mobile but you'll find the info in the threads... Also, take advantage of the group buy to save decent $$$ in a related thread run by Bryan.

Edited by Vastmandana, 19 December 2014 - 02:51 AM.

• Needs references x 3
  • unsure x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#443 M-K

• 67 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

Not sure about the circadian thing: If NR is repairing the circadian mechanism, what time it is repaired may not matter.  Kind of like when you repair an alarm clock being unrelated to what time the alarm is set for.  Does anyone here actually understand this stuff?

#444 M-K

• 67 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

Hey, TimeBandit... glad you're "feelin' it"... I'd suggest shifting to morning consumption (10 hour half life) as body sleepy time is not for NAD apparently (read the forum's where it's discussed somewhere).  Also, supplement with TMG and/or SAMe to provide adequate methy donors.  I'm at 1g/day and do 2 g TMG and 500mg SAMe.  It's late and I'm mobile but you'll find the info in the threads... Also, take advantage of the group buy to save decent $$$ in a related thread run by Bryan.

What is the rationale for the NR/methyl ratio?

#445 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

1 month in / 2 bottles down at 2x250mg per day.

Skin is definitely looking and feeling much more youthful. I can't really comment on much more than that at this stage.

#446 blood

• 926 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:08 AM

There is no rationale (or, no rationale that would withstand scrutiny).

• Agree x 1

#447 M-K

• 67 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:08 AM

Anyone have any suggestions for an appropriate ratio?  A brief primer on why supplementing a methyl donor (or TGM specifically) would be a good thing would also be appreciated.

• Needs references x 2

#448 SMichelle28

• 28 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:01 AM

Anyone have any suggestions for an appropriate ratio? A brief primer on why supplementing a methyl donor (or TGM specifically) would be a good thing would also be appreciated.

I don't think that supplementing a methyl donor is necessary unless you have an issue synthesizing them or are deficient in something, like B12, needed to produce or regulate the methyl donors. TMG can be found in food and can be made from choline. I think with supplementing we forget that the best sources of the nutrients we need comes from food. Yes, there are some things like NR that cannot be consumed in large enough amounts from food to get the health benefits but this doesn't apply to most things. With that said, the production and function of methyl donors declines with age so I guess it makes more sense if you are older to supplement them.

This brings about another question... we see that with age certain processes don't work properly so we supplement things like methyl donors and other nutrients to make up for it. If we are restoring the communication and function within our cells by for example activating the sirtuins with NR, then do we still expect to see a decline in these other processes with aging? By fixing one process are we fixing a several other processes that we are trying to use several supplements to target? It amazes me how many supplements some people take and I just wonder if it's necessary or not? This is how we think in medicine, we target a specific condition instead of looking at what could be going on in the body as a whole. I really don't know the answer... just something I am curious about.
  • Needs references x 1
  • like x 1

#449 Brainfart

• 17 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:43 PM

Has anyone noticed getting a sore throat on NR? I'm at 100mg in the AM and 100mg around 1PM using LEF NAD+ Cell Regeneration. I tried more at one point but I was feeling like I was in a trance of sorts. I was really focused on individual tasks also, with the 300mg AM and 200mg 1 PM dosage, So I reduced it.

#450 newscaper

• 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:04 AM

New member here, male about to turn 50 in a. Month...
VERY noticeable effects in first 48 hours on the LEF version, just 100mg per day. I've been having a lot of stiffness and weakness in legs for last month or so. Probably 85pct improvement almost overnight. I've had this weakness periodically last 3 years or so. I've apparently inherited dad's creaky knees, but this seemed to affect muscle as well as joints ever since I was on a statin for 6 months (borderline high chol) and insisted on getting off it due to the side effects my doc didn't take seriously at first just because blood work was negative for muscle breakdown.

I'm about 5 days in. I've always been on the heavier side, 225-255 @ 5'11"as an adult since 30. Higher number when doing nothing. Last three years or so, my max suddenly shifted up by about 20lbs so I'm around 275. In that spiral where not feeling making s it hard to exercise. I have had some good luck with lower carb and squats but fell off wagon due to bad work stress in past year.

The change in my leg strength has been remarkable, impacting my attitude as well for obvious reasons.. joint itself still has a little twinge here and there but much more isolated.

If the NR does nothing more than get me back into exercising, it is well worth it.

I normally take the LEF 2 per day multi, magnesium citrate, k2, turmeric, krill oil, 100mg coq10, glucosamine chondroitin. Only prescrip is zoloft 50mg for anxiety/stress, also developed in last few years.
I've seen some benefits from above list, as others came and went, but the NR is the only one that has ever had such a large and immediate impact.
I think I'm one of those cases where I had some deficit that the NR could more directly help with.

Other possible issue, father, older brother and sister all diagnosed whypothyroidism in last couple years. Some of my symptom s are consistent with that but TSH test is negative, however I know hypothyroidism can be atypical.

Edited by newscaper, 30 December 2014 - 04:16 AM.

• like x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nicotinamide ribo, nr niagen, nad, niagen, sinclair, hpn, n(r), david sinclair, basis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By