BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#271 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

I can post a couple more but is there a consensus on IV v oral on here?

#272 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

Don't ever go IV

• Agree x 3
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#273 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:26 AM

My bad, I meant IM v Oral.

#274 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

I can't find a low dead space syringe in my area. Aconita, do you know where to buy one? How bout this one : http://www.medlabgea...-syringe/?ref=5

#275 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:21 AM

My bad, I meant IM v Oral.

NEVER do IM peptides. Unless medical grade meant for human use, which you will never ever buy online. If you don't want to risk nasty infections and an emergency room visit for a painful abscess then never do IM.
  • Agree x 2

#276 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

Lol, ok I assume it’s Sub-Q then.

Either way, I’m sticking to oral!

#277 Alexis143

• 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

157 is amazing! Shoulder and elbow issues gone very quickly. Anti inflammatory, improved ROM less pain etc. Didn’t see any gut improvement whilst taking orally so stick to injection sites. Interested to try tb500 in comparison.

#278 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:06 AM

I wonder if anyone has ordered stable, patented BPC 157 recently.

I just received a large batch and I was surprised by how very little was in the (5 and 10mg) vials I bought. In fact, if I were to compare it with tiny grains of salt: there were only a few grains in a vial it seemed (perhaps 10 or so?). The vials were frankly empty, with the exception of roughly 10 tiny grains spread in the vials. I ordered the same stable patented BPC a few months ago, and there was at least 90% more of the compound in the vials (back then it appeared 'glued to each other' in a small glob, now there were only some tiny grains). But the company told me this time they would prepare the BPC fresh, so perhaps the storage of the previous batch made the difference in the appearance of the bepecin compared to what I received this time?

I froze the Bepecin (as was advised by the company) or I would add a picture of the vials. (Then again: the image would probably only show an empty vial so that may not be helpful).

Anecdotally: I used it for pain management (in my lab mouse) and noticed some great results the past two months. Today upon receiving the new BPC 157 I injected up to 400mcg sq, and it didn't seem to affect pain levels at all. But perhaps the earlier effects had been placebo: who knows.

Plus it took 9 days for the BPC 157 to arrive, which may perhaps have affected the quality (even though it is the stable/patented version)? Not sure.

Overall, I can't help but be a bit worried as I ordered a lot and so it was a bit of a financial investment.

Did anyone else order the patented BPC 157 recently? Thanks!

Edited by Leni, 13 November 2017 - 04:15 AM.

#279 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:11 AM

Hereby a picture of a 10mg vial (I took it out of the freezer after all). Turns out my description of 10 tiny grains per vial was not really an accurate description, sorry.

Perhaps this is the expected amount of BPC 157, and there is no reason for worry at all? As said, I'm mostly surprised since there certainly seemed to be much more of the compound in the vials I ordered a few months ago. (The vial looks a bit foggy as I just took it out of the freezer). 

Attached Files

• Attached File  BPC.jpg   31.03KB   1 downloads

Edited by Leni, 13 November 2017 - 05:15 AM.

#280 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:18 PM

Hereby a picture of a 10mg vial (I took it out of the freezer after all). Turns out my description of 10 tiny grains per vial was not really an accurate description, sorry.

Perhaps this is the expected amount of BPC 157, and there is no reason for worry at all? As said, I'm mostly surprised since there certainly seemed to be much more of the compound in the vials I ordered a few months ago. (The vial looks a bit foggy as I just took it out of the freezer). 

That looks nothing like any BPC157 that I have ever seen. Are you sure that isn't bacteria or mold...!?

#281 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

That looks nothing like any BPC157 that I have ever seen. Are you sure that isn't bacteria or mold...!?

Thanks for your input, Rocket. I doubt it is mold as it looked dry and 'grainlike' like a salt to me before I froze the vials. I'm sorry if the fogginess of the vial caused confusion: I just took it out of the freezer when I took the picture (the vendor had advised me to freeze it).

Perhaps there is no reason for concern and this is just what the stable patented BPC looks like when it is freshly prepared by the vendor? I really don't want to express concern here if it is unnecessary, but I'd just like to know since it looks like so little BPC and as said I invested quite a bit in this batch. I know many of this thread took part in the group buy of [this vendor's]  BPC 157 so I would have hoped for a bit of input from others. (I emailed them too, and hope they will give me some input).

Edited by maxwatt, 15 November 2017 - 04:20 AM.

#282 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:19 PM

I have a similar quandary with Epitalon.

Previously, I ordered 10mg vials which looked like a "cake" ( or as you said "glob") that was WAY more than the 100mg vial I had custom-synthesized which looks like some grains of salt at the bottom of the vial.

The 100mg vial supplier is reputable so my assumption is that's what it looks like where there is no mannitol (a filler) added to the product.

If my assumption is accurate, I think you are in the same situation with your BPC157.

Edited by aribadabar, 13 November 2017 - 11:20 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1

#283 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:35 PM

I have a similar quandary with Epitalon.

Previously, I ordered 10mg vials which looked like a "cake" ( or as you said "glob") that was WAY more than the 100mg vial I had custom-synthesized which looks like some grains of salt at the bottom of the vial.

The 100mg vial supplier is reputable so my assumption is that's what it looks like where there is no mannitol (a filler) added to the product.

If my assumption is accurate, I think you are in the same situation with your BPC157.

Thanks Aribadabar, I believe you're right. In fact, I was just reading about lyophilization, and understood sometimes depending on the process the substance is barely visible anymore to the naked eye after lyophilization and spread against the glass walls of the vial. The last thing I wanted was to discredit the vendor, of course out of my ignorance about lyophilization - so my apologies for my concern that certainly seems unjustified. But I was a bit surprised receiving vials that seemed nearly empty compared to what I received a few months ago from them  ;) .

Edited by maxwatt, 15 November 2017 - 04:21 AM.

#284 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:39 AM

So what has everyone's experience been with BPC 157 up until now? Any real results? I have been using it for quite a while now as I like it as as part of my workout-stac but I am still worried if ramping up growth factors is a smart thing to do. 

#285 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

Why not just read the last few pages for yourself?

• Disagree x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#286 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:49 PM

It was just mentioned a group buy has been completed a while ago. I didn't see those members post about their experience yet so I am not sure why you'd suggest that reading the last few pages will inform anyone about their experience with BPC 157?

Edited by Moondancer, 14 November 2017 - 07:50 PM.

#287 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:47 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm reporting back after almost finishing my 50mg vial from the Group Buy. I started injecting subQ 2.5mg and then moved on to inject 5mg while taking 5mg orally, several days in a row. I also administered some to a friend recently diagnosed with gastritis after fibroscopic examination with biopsies. I gave her first 2mg orally and then a second dose of 5mg orally. This stopped her acid reflux for the first time in months and she has been without issues for the better part of a week since. I found that my oral intake had more noticeable results than by injecting it subQ at the waistline for systemic absorption. Oral intake is all I did with it until exhaustion of my vial before it became inactive. I found it has to a great extent healed my digestive track that has been an issue for years. I no longer have irregular elimination and found that the lower track has been rapidly repaired. Maybe subQ, it is more effective when injected close to an area needing healing. I didn't try this.

Cheers,

DareDevil

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#288 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

D, thanks for your input. Interesting.

I had high hopes the Bepecin would help with some gastric issues my mouse suffers from too (mostly severe bloating and debilitating gastrointestinal pain - next to debilitating abdominal/back/leg pain). Admittedly the mouse suffers from endometriosis though that also involves gastrointestinal symptoms, so perhaps that was too much to hope for.

Plus I solely used sq injections in the belly (and capsules with Bepecin) never administering more than 400mcg per injection, or at most 600mcg per single dose of capsules (at most 1.2-1.5mg per day). You did use much higher doses, it appears. I also never used sublingual administration. Do you think sublingual administration may have contributed to the good results you describe, and how would you describe the potential dose-dependent effects you noticed? Perhaps I may still try a much higher dose for a limited time on my mouse, administering it sublingually this time.

I should say as mentioned that the past two months the Bepecin did seem to give some great temporary effects with regard to pain management - lasting perhaps 6-8 hours. Whereas normally the mouse does not seem to function at all during periods of intense pain and doesn't walk/stand up, when administering the Bepecin every 6-8 hours, the pain seemed mild and the mouse was 'functioning'. However, after 2,5 months of administering Bepecin almost every day: the moment I stop administering the Bepecin the pain returns with the same intensity. Plus I never saw any changes in bloating during administration of the Bepecin.

Edited by Leni, 14 November 2017 - 09:27 PM.

#289 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:57 AM

Hi Leni,

Yeah I kind of was forced to up the doses because after ordering a single 50mg vial I learned that it will only last 10 days or so before becoming ineffective. So I had to use it up quickly thus the decision to try higher doses. Maybe the sweet spot isn't so high, or maybe it's higher yet? I haven't tested it before so I can't say.

FYI I did not take it sublingually but adding it to either a spoonful of yoghurt or to a glass of orange juice. My presumption was that it should get to work where it was designed to work, in the gastrointestinal track. Sublingual intake is to gain effects of a substance prior to it being potentially destroyed by the gastrointestinal track. This isn't an issue for BPC designed by our body to survive in that otherwise potentially hostile environment.

Since our body already makes BPC, the only added benefit of taking BPC is that it can be taken at higher doses than the naturally occurring ones. This is the logic that made me think that more could be better for oral intake. So I basically swallowed it before it could be absorbed sublingually and this was apparently effective. I plan to add this substance to my panoply of cures and treatments in the future.

Cheers

DD

Edited by DareDevil, 15 November 2017 - 04:57 AM.

#290 furrygiblets

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

Hi everyone, looking in to Bpc for my knees. Does anyone know of a reliable source in the UK that they have used. Apologies if this is not the right place to ask. Thanks

#291 ThreeKings12341

• 169 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

so how was the bpc for them who bought it in capsule form??

#292 major

• 11 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:40 AM

Seems this thread has stalled over the past week.  Has interest in this peptide waned for some reason?  Is it still considered a viable therapy?

As a middle-aged male with moderate shoulder joint problems over the past couple of years, I stumbled upon BPC-157 while researching various therapeutic modalities whereupon I came upon and proceeded to read all 10 pages of this thread with much interest.  

I understand there was a recent "group buy" and would like to know if there are any plans for another one.

Hoping for (and thanking you) for any responses.

#293 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:55 AM

I've used it for years and will continue. There is only so much you can say about something that works....
  • Good Point x 1

#294 major

• 11 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

Has the forum come to a consensus on which peptide version is preferred:  the group buy "stable" version, or the more readily available version from the dozen various known vendors?  I've gathered that the "stable" version is supposed to be more bioavailable orally for those who are skittish about pinning themselves with a needle.  But I couldn't help but get the impression that Aconita, who started this thread and arranged the group buy, doesn't hold the more readily available version in high regard.

#295 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

Has the forum come to a consensus on which peptide version is preferred:  the group buy "stable" version, or the more readily available version from the dozen various known vendors?  I've gathered that the "stable" version is supposed to be more bioavailable orally for those who are skittish about pinning themselves with a needle.  But I couldn't help but get the impression that Aconita, who started this thread and arranged the group buy, doesn't hold the more readily available version in high regard.

I get good results from my trusted source. Other sources not so good.

#296 major

• 11 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:02 PM

I get good results from my trusted source. Other sources not so good.

Sent you a pm.

#297 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:47 AM

Been taking this for a couple months on and off. I have a bunch of symptoms which seems similar to what commonly called adrenal fatigue : easily stressed-out, anxious and irritable over small things, depression, insomnia, brain fog, mental fatigue, frequent urination, light sensitivity etc.

I notice a couple things from this stuff : mild lethargy (which only lasted a couple hours and happened in the beginning), reduced stress, reduced anxiety, reduced irritability, reduced brain fog, increased pleasure. A walk at the park feels really nice. I laughed louder on comedy movie. The benefit's gone if I stop taking it.

But I also noticed worsen irritability and ocd like symptoms, which I think happen when I take too much. My insomnia is also worst if I take it bedtime. I reacted negatively to a lot of supplements though.

I've tried peptideswarehouse.com, canadianmedsupplies.com, and capsules from the group buy. I took sublingual or subq for the first two, and oral from the group buy. They all work. The one from peptideswarehouse.com took about 4 months in shipping, so it's probably partially spoiled, but it still works. Hard to say if any of them is better than the other, but somehow I feel the one from the group buy and peptideswarehouse.com is more potent than the one from canadianmedsupplies.com. 1 cap (0.1 mg) from the group buy feels a bit too much and stronger than when I took 0.2-0.3 mg from canadianmedsupplies.com. I'm actually thinking of only taking half capsule (0.05 mg).

• Informative x 2

#298 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:34 AM

I’m a bit late to this party but am very excited about this peptide. Although it does seem as though this thread has died down a bit which makes me wonder. I Just received 10mg from BlueSky and will be using it sublingually and possibly subcutaneously.

I’m most interested in it for its gut and brain healing properties which I’m sure go hand in hand. I’ve been sober for 10 years, but before that I had about 8 years of drug abuse along with some long term psychiatric medication use. The rebalancing mechanisms BPC seems to have on the dopamine, gaba, and possibly serotonin systems is encouraging. I’ve read some pretty convincing case reports from individuals who have had success using it for similar issues.

I’ve looked through a lot of the studies and tried to get through this whole thread, but eventually gave up due to all the bickering. Jesus Christ! I apologize for asking any questions that have already been answered.

1. It seems the stable peptide from the patent holder is the preferable form. However, when using it sublingually or subcutaneously, does it really matter? It seems the stable version mainly comes into play with oral use.

2. When it comes to gut healing, does there appear to be any benefits to taking it orally and having it pass through your gut? If it truly works systemically, would sublingual or subcutaneous be just as effective?

3. For wound healing is topical the best approach? Is it just as simple as mixing the liquid BPC with an oil or lotion?

I’m sure I’ll have more questions, but that’s it for now. I appreciate all the excellent content in this thread and and any help you guys could give me. Thanks!

Edited by foreseason, 21 December 2017 - 12:42 AM.

#299 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:02 AM

I’m a bit late to this party but am very excited about this peptide. Although it does seem as though this thread has died down a bit which makes me wonder. I Just received 10mg from BlueSky and will be using it sublingually and possibly subcutaneously.

I’m most interested in it for its gut and brain healing properties which I’m sure go hand in hand. I’ve been sober for 10 years, but before that I had about 8 years of drug abuse along with some long term psychiatric medication use. The rebalancing mechanisms BPC seems to have on the dopamine, gaba, and possibly serotonin systems is encouraging. I’ve read some pretty convincing case reports from individuals who have had success using it for similar issues.

I’ve looked through a lot of the studies and tried to get through this whole thread, but eventually gave up due to all the bickering. Jesus Christ! I apologize for asking any questions that have already been answered.

1. It seems the stable peptide from the patent holder is the preferable form. However, when using it sublingually or subcutaneously, does it really matter? It seems the stable version mainly comes into play with oral use.

2. When it comes to gut healing, does there appear to be any benefits to taking it orally and having it pass through your gut? If it truly works systemically, would sublingual or subcutaneous be just as effective?

3. For wound healing is topical the best approach? Is it just as simple as mixing the liquid BPC with an oil or lotion?

I’m sure I’ll have more questions, but that’s it for now. I appreciate all the excellent content in this thread and and any help you guys could give me. Thanks!

The thread has died down but the peptide hasn't stopped working. How much talk can there be about something that works as advertised? I've taken it for years and will continue to do so.

Its not a topical! Lol Inject into belly fat; its systemic. Its doesn't rejuvenate. It isn't miraculous. It works great for soft tissue injuries. It has helped me with tendonitis. Overnight results typically.

If it was a prescribed drug, they would charge $100 each injection.

Edited by Rocket, 21 December 2017 - 02:04 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#300 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:23 AM

The thread has died down but the peptide hasn't stopped working. How much talk can there be about something that works as advertised? I've taken it for years and will continue to do so.

Its not a topical! Lol Inject into belly fat; its systemic. Its doesn't rejuvenate. It isn't miraculous. It works great for soft tissue injuries. It has helped me with tendonitis. Overnight results typically.

If it was a prescribed drug, they would charge $100 each injection.

In this study on burn wound healing it was used topically with success. The data seems to support topical use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/11718984/

Edited by foreseason, 21 December 2017 - 02:30 AM.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users