BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#331 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:32 PM

Hi Hyperflux,

How long were you taking BPC-157 before this happened? Are you able to estimate a percentage of the "reduced effectiveness"?

Thank you.

I've used 500mcg daily for just under a year. I would say that the biggest impact is the reduction of the pleasurable hedonic high from those drugs but I wouldn't say they're less therapeutic. I guess this makes sense in the context that BPC-157 helps drug abuse.

• Informative x 1

#332 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:28 AM

I've used 500mcg daily for just under a year. I would say that the biggest impact is the reduction of the pleasurable hedonic high from those drugs but I wouldn't say they're less therapeutic. I guess this makes sense in the context that BPC-157 helps drug abuse.

Come to think of it I took 120mcg Monday night and Tuesday I was more fatigued than normal and my amphetamines didn’t seem strong but then again I didn’t sleep that well as my kids got in our bed so that could be a factor. But there was definitely no long-term effects that I’ve noticed.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#333 Cade

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:14 AM

Have struggled with chronic back and neck pain for the past decade or so of my life...I've seen countless doctors and undergone numerous procedures and tried different supplements and other things like Yoga, Chiropractic, massage, growth-factory therapy/platelet rich plasma infusions, cortisone injections etc. to help alleviate pain.

Some things help a little, but the greatest thing I have done for my pain is use BPC-157 (and the occasional cycle of TB-500 thrown in). I've been lifting weights and playing basketball again for the past 2 years and the only thing that keeps me feeling good at work, and not wanting to reach for prescription pain killers or even just Advil or Tylenol is BPC-157.

It has some type of systemic anti-inflammatory effect on my whole body, where just taking 250mcg in the morning and night has helped everything from my hip tightness, thoracic/cervical spine pain, and and even my impinged shoulders feeling better. As soon as I stop using it, my chronic pain moves from a 3/10 back up to a 5 or 6.

Do you guys think I'd be posing myself a serious risk by taking small doses of BPC-157 indefinitely without cycling? Feeling good and being virtually pain-free is great, but I'd rather deal with back pain and shoulder joint discomfort then compromise with getting cancer or some other life-threatening ailment from over-use of peptides.

Thoughts? Anyone else here consistently using BPC and finding it helps them with inflammation or chronic pain?

#334 Cade

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:55 AM

^ bump

Thoughts on using BPC consistently for months or years on end? Dangerous, possibly beneficial? 

#335 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:08 AM

^ bump

Thoughts on using BPC consistently for months or years on end? Dangerous, possibly beneficial?

I think this would be a hard answer since it was only studied since the 90s and I believe has only had four human studies done.

#336 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

You're probably doing your body good by staying on it from the anti-inflammatory action. Most people don't get back pain relief from BPC.

• Needs references x 2

#337 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:01 AM

Is anyone interested in another BPC group buy? I'd like to buy a decent amount either way.

But I'd also like to make capsules.

I know the company that produces BPC-157 for many studies also is willing to make a mixture of BPC with mannitol - which would allow us to encapsulate it, and it would ensure that way we get a homogeneous powder mixture. But they only do this for larger orders. This would allow us to also get capsules with a low dose of BPC-157 and use it daily. 

Anyone interested in a group buy?

#338 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

I wasn’t aware this worked in an oral form.

#339 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:42 AM

I wasn’t aware this worked in an oral form.

It's part of the gastric juice so it stands to reason it is orally bioavailable.

• Agree x 3

#340 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:21 PM

Yes!

#341 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:30 PM

Are there any studies showing it’s oral bioavailability? I find it odd that it is only in injectible form. If anything most supplements that can be both oral and injectible always come out in oral form first.

#342 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:26 PM

FYI: I placed my order (stabliized form) from Diagen in Slovenia 7 days ago and it arrived in PA (US) today. 

• like x 1

#343 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:04 AM

Yes!

Ceridwen: how much would you want to order? I'd want to order quite a decent amount so perhaps it would be possible to get it for an interesting price.

Are there any other members interested in a group buy? Thanks!

#344 Roy Richard

• 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 06:44 PM

Looking for a source in Canada. Any tips?

#345 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:18 AM

Looking for a source in Canada. Any tips?

https://www.canadian...c?productId=158

https://www.canadape...pc-157-5mg.html

Email info@xpeptides.com

#346 Ovidus

• 131 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

Are there any studies showing it’s oral bioavailability? I find it odd that it is only in injectible form. If anything most supplements that can be both oral and injectible always come out in oral form first.

this cannot really be categorized as a supplement though; no traditional supplement supplier ever sold this

it is definitely orally active; I know this is an exception to the rule that such peptides are destroyed in the digestive tract, but this happens to be one specific peptide that has evolved to be active in the digestive tract

that being said, is anyone aware of any studies that compare serum concentrations of equivalent doses that are injected vs swallowed?
if not in exactly that format, any other studies that can be used to compare oral vs injection efficacy?

#347 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 06:08 PM

Ceridwen: how much would you want to order? I'd want to order quite a decent amount so perhaps it would be possible to get it for an interesting price.

Are there any other members interested in a group buy? Thanks!

I may be interested depending on price.

#348 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 06:13 PM

I just received a new batch of BPC from blue sky only to remember I don’t have any bacteriostatic water. Beyond that, every vendor appears to be sold out and backordered for at least a couple of weeks. Am I simply out of luck? Are there any alternatives available short of making my own bacteriostatic water? Would I be ok using sterile water and just taking it sublingually?

Any help would be appreciated

#349 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 07:11 PM

I just received a new batch of BPC from blue sky only to remember I don’t have any bacteriostatic water. Beyond that, every vendor appears to be sold out and backordered for at least a couple of weeks. Am I simply out of luck? Are there any alternatives available short of making my own bacteriostatic water? Would I be ok using sterile water and just taking it sublingually?

Any help would be appreciated

About a month ago there was a huge shortage of Hospira Bac water. It used to be cheap like for five dollars a bottle but a few places drastically increase the price due to the shortage. At that time I needed some and ordered it from

https://paradigmpept...iostatic-water/

My usual go to place was mountainsideMedical and they have it now but it looks like it’s just sterile water not bacteriostatic so you may want to go with the link I provided above.
  • WellResearched x 1

#350 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 08:11 PM

Looks like they’re sold out too. I spent about an hour looking and couldn’t find a single site with stock.

#351 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 11:28 PM

Is anyone interested in another BPC group buy? I'd like to buy a decent amount either way.

But I'd also like to make capsules.

I know the company that produces BPC-157 for many studies also is willing to make a mixture of BPC with mannitol - which would allow us to encapsulate it, and it would ensure that way we get a homogeneous powder mixture. But they only do this for larger orders. This would allow us to also get capsules with a low dose of BPC-157 and use it daily. 

Anyone interested in a group buy?

I am interested, but mannitol has some side effects, will it be the tiny capsules, or is there something more benign they can mix it with?

I'd like to get a 10mg vial to do an intensive round before going to low dose, so will you be including any standard viles in the order?

Let us know if this is going forward...

#352 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:40 AM

Looks like they’re sold out too. I spent about an hour looking and couldn’t find a single site with stock.

Not sure of the legitimacy of this place but you can always email them to make sure it’s in stock and it’s actually made by Hospira

https://researchpept...tic-water-30ml/

#353 EdanlosMe

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:54 PM

Came across this product https://www.predator...rapharm#start=4

Oral BPC157 I think and also sold on amazon. Not sure how much bpc. how prepared, or in what form...nahe by Hydrapharm

Any thoughts or experience

#354 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:25 PM

This site seems sketchy, but the concept of a trans-dermal patch as a delivery method is intriguing.

https://www.ageforce...plements/bpc157

#355 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:08 PM

The BPC 157 I got from the original group buy worked well orally.

• Informative x 1

#356 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:06 PM

This site seems sketchy, but the concept of a trans-dermal patch as a delivery method is intriguing.

https://www.ageforce...plements/bpc157

Is a one month supply 30x1mg ? If so then the price would be decent but the site makes it difficult to tell.

#357 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:30 PM

Is a one month supply 30x1mg ? If so then the price would be decent but the site makes it difficult to tell.

30 Patches -30-Day Supply

Formula (Per Patch)

1 mg (milligram) of BPC-157 99% Purity

Note: With transdermal delivery of this peptide, the actual dose delivered to the bloodstream is .5 milligram, which is recognized as the correct daily dosage required for optimum benefit.

#358 Roy Richard

• 13 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:20 PM

Thanks. I'm on day two trying this stuff. It elevates my mood but that norepinephrine high or whatever, that stimulation that comes from a particular stimuli is gone. Music is less enjoyable, for instance. Mind you, it wasn't that great before, but it's noticeably less great now.

I just hope that isn't permanent as some thread on reddit about amphetamine tolerance has me scared for some reason.

https://www.reddit.c...se_amphetamine/

My anhedonia is caused by SSRIs, and is chronic (I am off those SSRIs now but the anhedonia persists).

Edited by Roy Richard, 18 September 2018 - 02:22 PM.

#359 nov3

• 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 02:52 AM

i'd be interested in a group buy, if others are still interested in doing so.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#360 Roy Richard

• 13 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:55 AM

Day 4 and on Modafinil I feel great, or at least better than I've felt in a long time.

A question I have though is do I inject subcutaneously or swallow the stuff? Ben Greenfield says oral consumption has a more systemic effect vs. injecting which is local. On the other hand a few Reddit users say the opposite: that subcutaneous injections are the way to go for neurogenesis, and swallowing will provide little benefit in that regard.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users