BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#361 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:12 AM

I inject it in my knees that suffer as a result of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I used to inject it subcutaneously into the belly and while it seemed to decrease overall pain (within half an hour after administering it) it didn't help with local inflammation it seemed to me. Whenever I inject it locally (subcutaneously into the skin on top of the inflamed area) I can feel a decrease in stiffness and pain and joint function seems to improve temporarily. On the other hand: I don't see a difference in local swelling unfortunately. But all in all: there is a marked difference to me when injecting it subcutaneously into the belly vs locally. 

#362 Roy Richard

• 13 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:17 AM

That is interesting but I should have clarified: I am wondering about neurogenesis, or curing drug-induced anhedonia.

Edited by Roy Richard, 21 September 2018 - 04:18 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#363 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:27 PM

This site seems sketchy, but the concept of a trans-dermal patch as a delivery method is intriguing.

https://www.ageforce...plements/bpc157

Are there any bold souls who have tried the above linked product?  If so, what was your experience? 

#364 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2018 - 06:56 PM

Anybody having delivery issues with Diagen?

They sent tracking information which shows there has been "unsuccessful attempt at physical delivery" twice in the last 4 days. But I work at home and am here all day long, so that is bullshit. Ain't nobody been to the door. Also, I did not realize they deliver it to your door and assumed it would just be placed in the mailbox. (?!) Both delivery attempts seemed to note a zip code that is not my zip code to which I did alert Diagen. No response yet. 

Edited by Teddy, 28 September 2018 - 06:56 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#365 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:30 PM

Anybody having delivery issues with Diagen?

They sent tracking information which shows there has been "unsuccessful attempt at physical delivery" twice in the last 4 days. But I work at home and am here all day long, so that is bullshit. Ain't nobody been to the door. Also, I did not realize they deliver it to your door and assumed it would just be placed in the mailbox. (?!) Both delivery attempts seemed to note a zip code that is not my zip code to which I did alert Diagen. No response yet. 

Did your receive your package eventually? Or what happened with Diagen? 

I plan to buy from Diagen but feel free to PM me other reputable vendors who are shipping to Europe without customs issues. Thanks!

#366 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:22 PM

Here is my update.

First, Diagen came through. They acknowledge they got my zip code wrong, and sent another package. I did call the post office and try to snag the first package, but it had already been sent back to Diagen as undeliverable. So, it took a month or so, but I eventually got it. They do require you to be home to receive the package. 

As for my review of the BPC, please take note I am a hyper-sensitive flower going through a slow benzo taper and the brutal accompanying WD, as well as recovery from long term alcoholism. pass-out-smiley-emoticon.pngSo, my experience will be different that yours! I am finding the stable form BPC I got from Diogen to be WAY stronger than the stuff I had before, which was sourced from a US peptide vendor. I had to dilute it 4 times over, and I can only take 1 drop of the vastly diluted solution! Otherwise it counteracts my benzo too much and flares the WD symptoms.

I am taking it orally. Holding it under the tounge for 2 minutes, then swallow. I am hoping that it will resensitize benzo receptors in the gut/brain and help heal gut damage from decades of alcohol and benzos.   

It is impossible to say whether it is working or what exactly the BPC is doing ...but it's doing something. So far my benzo withdrawal has been brutal but not nearly as brutal as last time, however, last time I went cold turkey, so really I have no way to compare. 

I will update again as I progress through the end of my taper. 

Edited by Teddy, 03 December 2018 - 09:26 PM.

• Informative x 3
  • like x 1

#367 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:18 PM

Great info, thanks!

I am also looking into BPC-157 for amphetamine abuse recovery and this sounds really promising! 

Do you think the changes will be permanent if you stay off benzos or drugs in general? I have heard mixed reports about the long-term effects but really hope they are permanent.

#368 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:17 PM

Well, I know any positive changes will NOT be permanent if I continue to use.  :laugh:

Getting off drugs is the best thing you can do for your body/brain/life, and if BPC can help you do that, and help repair some damage, there is no harm in giving it a try. 

Keep us posted!  

• Agree x 1

#369 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:00 PM

Great info, thanks!

I am also looking into BPC-157 for amphetamine abuse recovery and this sounds really promising!
Do you think the changes will be permanent if you stay off benzos or drugs in general? I have heard mixed reports about the long-term effects but really hope they are permanent.

I don’t think anything is permanent but I’m looking forward to it’s helpfulness in recovering the dopamine system.

#370 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:21 PM

Yeah, I have already stopped taking most stimulants a couple of months ago and don't intend to start again  :laugh:

I am just wondering if I can use BPC-157 to repair my brain in such a way that it works almost like if I had never abused amphetamine? Or at least speed things up?

From what I have read here BPC-157 has the ability to repair dopaminergic/serotonergic/GABAergic neurotransmitter systems in the brain that have been damaged by overstimulation. In other words, BPC-157 reverses the neuronal damage that has been done. This is also supported by all anecdotes of people reporting that BPC-157 reduced their tolerance to drugs.

I am currently still taking Methylphenidate 2 days per week, to deal with the cognitive issues caused by the stimulant abuse. My short-term and visual/spatial memory is impaired. What scares me a little bit is that some people have reported that all stimulants stopped working completely for a long time after they took BPC-157. What they usually don't say is if their cognitive function has improved? 

My main question is now: Does BPC-157 improve your cognitive abilities enough that you don't need any stimulants like Ritalin anymore?

Because if it doesn't I think it may even be detrimental to use BPC-157 for people who have cognitive issues  :|?

I also plan to do a 6-week cycle of Cerebrolysin. Would you guys do it before or after BPC?

Sure! I'll keep you updated!

#371 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, I have already stopped taking most stimulants a couple of months ago and don't intend to start again :laugh:

I am just wondering if I can use BPC-157 to repair my brain in such a way that it works almost like if I had never abused amphetamine? Or at least speed things up?

From what I have read here BPC-157 has the ability to repair dopaminergic/serotonergic/GABAergic neurotransmitter systems in the brain that have been damaged by overstimulation. In other words, BPC-157 reverses the neuronal damage that has been done. This is also supported by all anecdotes of people reporting that BPC-157 reduced their tolerance to drugs.

I am currently still taking Methylphenidate 2 days per week, to deal with the cognitive issues caused by the stimulant abuse. My short-term and visual/spatial memory is impaired. What scares me a little bit is that some people have reported that all stimulants stopped working completely for a long time after they took BPC-157. What they usually don't say is if their cognitive function has improved?

My main question is now: Does BPC-157 improve your cognitive abilities enough that you don't need any stimulants like Ritalin anymore?
Because if it doesn't I think it may even be detrimental to use BPC-157 for people who have cognitive issues :|?

I also plan to do a 6-week cycle of Cerebrolysin. Would you guys do it before or after BPC?

Sure! I'll keep you updated!

I’ve used bpc in the past at 250-500mcg/day for 2-4weeks to heal injuries and never noticed any changes in how stimulants work. I’d think it’s impossible for any drug to permanently dull the effects of stimulants or anything else for that matter.

I also highly doubt it’s going to improve cognitive abilities in the same aspect that stimulants would. Probably not even close. If it did Big Pharma would have picked it up a long time ago.

Edited by John250, 04 December 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#372 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:33 PM

In my experience, BPC itself is stimulating, but that may be only because it is counteracting my benzo creating rebound stimulation. I cannot take any stimulants without pretty severe anxiety. Even a few sips of coffee is no-go.

I don't know if you will ever be shiny and new again. That is a big ask. But I would do one thing at a time. BPC is probably the best place to start.  

I wrecked my memory too, via 30+ years of drugs/alcohol, and I am not as smart as I used to be, either. It sucks. I used to be a Goddamn genius.  :laugh:  But it's true, Mayo Clinic measured me! I will never get that back, BUT, just this morning I got something else. (Keep in mind my entire life has been pretty traumatic with sexual abuse, eating disorders, depression, anhedonia, alcoholism, meth OD, benzos.) (Sorry to go all Oprah on your ass.) ANYWAY, what I had this morning was a good window of time where I felt something I can't ever remember feeling before in my life. Right after waking, I had this energy that wasn't forced by stimulants. It was like a weightless, perfectly balanced energy in both mind and body. I was cheerful. I enjoyed running some errands and listening to music in the car. It was a foreign, but totally natural feeling emanating from within me. I could not figure out what the fuck was happening. Then it dawned on me. Holy shit, I was in a good mood!!! fireworks.gif

I know, yawn, but for someone like me, it was so profound I actually cried! The point is, don't worry too much about whether you will be perfect again. Your body will reward you for your efforts. Just be patient and try not to force it with too much tinkering. Good Luck! 

Edited by Teddy, 04 December 2018 - 08:36 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#373 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:36 PM

I’ve used bpc in the past at 250-500mcg/day for 2-4weeks to heal injuries and never noticed any changes in how stimulants work. I’d think it’s impossible for any drug to permanently dull the effects of stimulants or anything else for that matter.

I also highly doubt it’s going to improve cognitive abilities in the same aspect that stimulants would. Probably not even close. If it did Big Pharma would have picked it up a long time ago.

Good to hear! The longer I think about it I actually agree with your first statement. I have no good explanation as to why the effects would be permanent. My main reasoning was that the brain would return back to baseline if you "heal" it with BPC-157. The research paper claimed BPC could reverse the damage done to neurotransmitter systems, so I thought if the healing process is over, neurotransmitter levels would naturally increase. Maybe that's where I am wrong... 

Another reason why I thought it would be somewhat permanent was this report of a guy who didn't respond to stimulants for 1 year after BPC treatment. But could have been an outlier, personal differences, etc.

But assuming the cognitive abilities don't really improve long-term, then why is it praised so much for stim recovery? Only for withdrawal or anhedonia?

Wouldn't L-DOPA do the job as well if you have low neurotransmitter levels?

#374 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:45 PM

Good to hear! The longer I think about it I actually agree with your first statement. I have no good explanation as to why the effects would be permanent. My main reasoning was that the brain would return back to baseline if you "heal" it with BPC-157. The research paper claimed BPC could reverse the damage done to neurotransmitter systems, so I thought if the healing process is over, neurotransmitter levels would naturally increase. Maybe that's where I am wrong...

Another reason why I thought it would be somewhat permanent was this report of a guy who didn't respond to stimulants for 1 year after BPC treatment. But could have been an outlier, personal differences, etc.

But assuming the cognitive abilities don't really improve long-term, then why is it praised so much for stim recovery? Only for withdrawal or anhedonia?

Wouldn't L-DOPA do the job as well if you have low neurotransmitter levels?

Only a few people posted about stimulant recovery on it right? I’m sure other factors were involved. Dopamine is tricky. It can be stimulating but also very sedative. L-Dopa would make most people fatigued as well as dopamine agonists but amphetamines are the opposite. I’m sure it has more to do with norepinephrine that hasn’t been studied as much.

Edited by John250, 04 December 2018 - 11:45 PM.

#375 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:17 PM

@Teddy Sounds like your anhedonia is slowly going away! Please keep us updated on your mood, I really want to know if some of it remains long-term. 

Only a few people posted about stimulant recovery on it right? I’m sure other factors were involved. Dopamine is tricky. It can be stimulating but also very sedative. L-Dopa would make most people fatigued as well as dopamine agonists but amphetamines are the opposite. I’m sure it has more to do with norepinephrine that hasn’t been studied as much.

There are a several reports of people who have used it for stim recovery on reddit, although I think it is actually more popular among athletes to heal injuries. It's less known for its ability to help with stim recovery and you have to really look for it to find reports. Interesting things you said about Dopamine! I actually also start to believe that norepinephrine is playing a bigger role in my memory problems, at least amphetamines release much more of it compared to dopamine and serotonin, so this may mean, that the problems stem from damaged/overstimulated norepinephrine receptors? I am no neuroscientist, so I don't really know if that is actually the problem, but it makes sense to me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/11071707

Another thing worth looking into is how to increase Tyrosine Hydrolase (TH), because amphetamine decreases it and it's hard to bring back up from what I read. If TH is decreased it can also lead to cognitive issues.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.../pubmed/9694971

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, may create a new thread soon to discuss stim recovery.

Edited by xenon, 05 December 2018 - 12:19 PM.

#376 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:51 PM

@Teddy Sounds like your anhedonia is slowly going away! Please keep us updated on your mood, I really want to know if some of it remains long-term.

There are a several reports of people who have used it for stim recovery on reddit, although I think it is actually more popular among athletes to heal injuries. It's less known for its ability to help with stim recovery and you have to really look for it to find reports. Interesting things you said about Dopamine! I actually also start to believe that norepinephrine is playing a bigger role in my memory problems, at least amphetamines release much more of it compared to dopamine and serotonin, so this may mean, that the problems stem from damaged/overstimulated norepinephrine receptors? I am no neuroscientist, so I don't really know if that is actually the problem, but it makes sense to me.
https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/11071707

Another thing worth looking into is how to increase Tyrosine Hydrolase (TH), because amphetamine decreases it and it's hard to bring back up from what I read. If TH is decreased it can also lead to cognitive issues.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.../pubmed/9694971

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, may create a new thread soon to discuss stim recovery.

TH shouldn’t be an issue while “on” amphetamines but could be while off

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/28750831/

I take most of these supplements anyway:

https://mybiohack.co...xylase-dopamine

#377 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2019 - 05:50 PM

On day 4 of injectable BP-157.  I don't have any pronounced injuries at the moment, rather a host of small nagging aches and pains as well as general anhedonia and DA issues. 

Thus far there seems to be a bit of a rejuvenative feeling/quality. I feel better rested and in a better mood. Recovery from my last leg workout has been faster for sure. Mood/motivation is definitely improved as is response to caffeine...which now gives a smoother, calmer effect. Small back injury pain has subsided as has my chronic plantar faciatus pain. 

#378 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:11 AM

Has anyone used this vendor?  https://drseeds.com/

#379 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:52 AM

On day 4 of injectable BP-157. I don't have any pronounced injuries at the moment, rather a host of small nagging aches and pains as well as general anhedonia and DA issues.

Thus far there seems to be a bit of a rejuvenative feeling/quality. I feel better rested and in a better mood. Recovery from my last leg workout has been faster for sure. Mood/motivation is definitely improved as is response to caffeine...which now gives a smoother, calmer effect. Small back injury pain has subsided as has my chronic plantar faciatus pain.

Do you currently take any stimulants or Amphetamines? There’s a few rumors it causes permanent dulled effects of the positives of amps but I don’t see how that’s possible but I’m also curious. Also what brand are you using? Thanks

#380 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:10 AM

I haven't read through this entire thread, but am curious about the lack of any human studies, except this one:

https://clinicaltria...how/NCT02637284

Which was never completed and was, in fact, canceled. That doesn't seem to be a good sign really, particularly with respect to any oral availability of the "stabilized" form.

#381 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

Do you currently take any stimulants or Amphetamines? There’s a few rumors it causes permanent dulled effects of the positives of amps but I don’t see how that’s possible but I’m also curious. Also what brand are you using? Thanks

Just coffee and intermittent 9-me-bc use. I've never done amphetamines. It might tamper down stims a little but I feel like that's more of a positive thing in my case. Coffee feels better than it did...a smoother and longer ride and I can drink more of it later in the day to continue the positive effects. Prior to BPC, extra coffee would make me really tired.

UPDATE;  some tooth root pain I had been having has been significantly reduced as has general bodily aches and pains. Recovery from workouts is definitely accelerated.

#382 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2019 - 12:43 AM

Just coffee and intermittent 9-me-bc use. I've never done amphetamines. It might tamper down stims a little but I feel like that's more of a positive thing in my case. Coffee feels better than it did...a smoother and longer ride and I can drink more of it later in the day to continue the positive effects. Prior to BPC, extra coffee would make me really tired.

UPDATE; some tooth root pain I had been having has been significantly reduced as has general bodily aches and pains. Recovery from workouts is definitely accelerated.

Hint: stack bpc157 with something like ghrp2 for better healing effects. Real hgh would be better but not readily available for most people.
  • Needs references x 1

#383 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:30 PM

Hint: stack bpc157 with something like ghrp2 for better healing effects. Real hgh would be better but not readily available for most people.

Technically, that's probably true although the fastest healing I've ever had came from IGF-1 LR3. I wanted to trial BPC as a potential way to speed recovery and possibly restore some aspects of cognition over the long term without having to deal with HGH driven protocols.

#384 Ovidus

• 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:09 AM

Has anyone used this vendor?  https://drseeds.com/

Bump...

Anyone tried them?

#385 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:08 PM

Why mess around with other vendors when you can buy the stable, patented formulation direct from Diaogen. Price seems comparable, maybe even better.

• Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#386 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:18 PM

Peptide Sciences product has been real whenever I bought their BPC157.

#387 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:29 PM

If you've studied history or politics much you know that communism always ruins everything, thus I remain bearish on these kinds of anti-aging peptides and probably won't try them because almost all the peptides that you find for sale online come from one of the worst communist countries, China. Chinese products and supplements consistently are sloppily made and rife with toxins. Many American websites offer suspiciously cheap "Made in America" peptides but often the only manufacturing step actually done in American is the application of the product's label! As a rule of thumb, competitively priced peptides originate in ChinaUnless you see a relatively recent certificate of analysis from an American spectroscopy lab for the batch you're consuming, don't mess with it. Now, as a biohacker, I'm a pragmatist, not a purist - I don't always demand 100% purity because I can't always afford it or get it. But when it comes to something you're injecting, you really don't want to take chances with a crappy Chinese product. When you inject something any toxins, additives, manufacturing byproducts, bacteria or viruses present bypass your liver, your kidney, and your natural immune defenses. The importance of verifying the purity of injectable peptides cannot be understated.

• like x 1

#388 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:47 AM

Wasn't Diogen going to sell pills of their product directly? What happened with that?

#389 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:01 AM

Hi guys, I am new here and have been searching for a reliable supplier of BPC. After weeks of researching and checking available reviews one seems to look valid. *******.com claims to sell the Diagen stable BPC. Does anyone have any experience with them? Thoughts?

I'd say the most reliable seller is Diagen itself, many people here will be able to provide you with the contact details to order BPC directly from them.

I have never heard of the website you mentioned and to be honest I am not really sure if this is a genuine question or spam/advertising.

Edited by xenon, 25 November 2019 - 10:03 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#390 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:24 PM

I'd say the most reliable seller is Diagen itself, many people here will be able to provide you with the contact details to order BPC directly from them.

I have never heard of the website you mentioned and to be honest I am not really sure if this is a genuine question or spam/advertising.

I have had very good results with a USA-produced product. If you want my source, PM me as I don't think it's a good idea to openly talk about sources lest they eventually get shut down.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)