BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#391 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2019 - 04:28 PM

I have purchased the patented stable form directly from diogen several times without issue. Email them for their prices. 

DIAGEN d.o.o.
Research & Development
Peptide Synthesis, Industrial Property
Spodnje Gameljne 72.
1211-Ljubljana
Slovenia
T/F: +386 1 5374 534
Email: bepecin@gmail.com

#392 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:13 PM

I have purchased the patented stable form directly from diogen several times without issue. Email them for their prices. 

Governments are increasingly cracking down on SARMS, peptides, and nootropics in general.

With that in mind, it is probably not the best idea to post the address of good vendors publicly  :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#393 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:39 AM

Fortunately there are international vendors who don't care about the oppressive US government and ship things mislabeled as olive oil or cosmetics or some such other item if you know where to look. (The US government has lost its mind and its up to us the people to disobey unjust laws. Marijuana to get high = legal. A peptide for health effects may equal jail time)

#394 xenon

• Registrant
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:12 AM

Fortunately there are international vendors who don't care about the oppressive US government and ship things mislabeled as olive oil or cosmetics or some such other item if you know where to look. (The US government has lost its mind and its up to us the people to disobey unjust laws. Marijuana to get high = legal. A peptide for health effects may equal jail time)

The only issue with that is that the US is increasingly pressuring other countries, like China, into compliance with its ridiculous laws (that protect the interests of big pharma). 

Check out this announcement for a list of the specific compounds that have been banned, it's a long list, even including such harmless compounds as caffeine isolate (caffeine powder). I am not trying to be pessimistic, but those regulatory changes will certainly impact other labs and vendors worldwide.

#395 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:18 PM

The only issue with that is that the US is increasingly pressuring other countries, like China, into compliance with its ridiculous laws (that protect the interests of big pharma). 

Check out this announcement for a list of the specific compounds that have been banned, it's a long list, even including such harmless compounds as caffeine isolate (caffeine powder). I am not trying to be pessimistic, but those regulatory changes will certainly impact other labs and vendors worldwide.

China's corruption is a good thing at this point because they will not adhere to US law and lose out on all that money. What a crazy thing the US government has become when you can smoke pot to get high (over 200 innocent highway deaths in my state last year due to legalized pot and people driving while high) but you will get jail time for buying caffeine and peptides for health benefits. You can buy flavored marijuana in my state but you can no longer buy flavored nicotine!! Pretty soon you will need a prescription to buy aspirin in the US.

• Agree x 1

#396 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:39 PM

When was last time you purchased from Diagen? I purchased without problem from them in 2018, but I tried a few months ago, and was told they no longer sell to individuals.
  • Agree x 1

#397 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:52 PM

Bummer! My purchase was ealier in the year. 

#398 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2019 - 03:45 AM

China's corruption is a good thing at this point because they will not adhere to US law and lose out on all that money.

Unfortunately, you are wrong - some Chinese SARM and peptide suppliers I am in contact with announced that they stop producing/selling them as of Jan 2020. It looks like the Chinese government is serious this time.

Edited by aribadabar, 27 November 2019 - 03:46 AM.

#399 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:52 AM

What kind of law is there on peptides? Can anyone link to any information on these new regulations?

#400 captain jack 1971

• 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:13 AM

Good news...I Emailed Diagen requesting ordering info and indeed they don’t sell to individuals anymore, however He were kind enough to tell me where I can purchase the stable Diagen BPC from here in the United States. Anyone interested in the info can email Diagen or PM me. I placed an order for a bottle as soon as I found out.
  • Informative x 1

#401 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:04 AM

What kind of law is there on peptides? Can anyone link to any information on these new regulations?

Read the information and follow the links in this article. Basically the Chinese yielded to US pressure to clamp down on research compounds produced/sold there.

#402 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:23 AM

Thanks, I don't actually find anything on the banned substances list prohibiting arbitrary peptides from being produced. They are talking about only specific compounds and then anything that affects a few specific receptors as far as I saw. What makes you think that BPC-157 or any other peptide would be prohibited by this regulation?

Read the information and follow the links in this article. Basically the Chinese yielded to US pressure to clamp down on research compounds produced/sold there.

• Good Point x 1

#403 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

BPC-157 is considered a "supplement" and being part of the gastric juice there are oral tablets for sale which is why it is not included in the list.
But many popular peptides are such as TB-500, pretty much all GHRHs and GHRPs,HGH Frag, most anabolics, SARMs, many OTC nootropics and even a ubiquitous compound such as Centrophenoxine (meclofexonate) sold OTC in US at the moment.

There is a catch-all line 142 "Peptide hormones and their releasing factors".

To me, that's pretty a comprehensive clampdown on previously unregulated substances (in US).

#404 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 10:22 PM

Could you link to that document? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Also, what is a "hormone" in that sense? It seems vague.

Edited by smithx, 30 November 2019 - 10:22 PM.

#405 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2019 - 10:38 PM

Could you link to that document? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Also, what is a "hormone" in that sense? It seems vague.

The dropbox link in the quoted article above?

https://www.dropbox....奋剂目录公告.pdf?dl=0

It could be interpreted in any and every way - precursors, secretagogues, agonists, antagonists - that's what makes it so all-encompassing.

#406 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:35 PM

BPC-157 is considered a "supplement" and being part of the gastric juice there are oral tablets for sale which is why it is not included in the list.
But many popular peptides are such as TB-500, pretty much all GHRHs and GHRPs,HGH Frag, most anabolics, SARMs, many OTC nootropics and even a ubiquitous compound such as Centrophenoxine (meclofexonate) sold OTC in US at the moment.

To me, that's pretty a comprehensive clampdown on previously unregulated substances (in US).

Our FDA approves new drugs at a glacial pace, and to add insult to injury they are starting to deny us access to these compounds.

#407 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:33 PM

The US government is broken when senators are in the back pocket's a big pharma (I think Orin Hatch was one of their biggest tools) and marijuana is legal to smoke and to put into flavored candy, but god forbid if you want to safely inhale flavored nicotine (on its way to be being illegal as didn't you know its a gateway drug to marijuana which is legal. Think about that!). 

The good news is that the more things that banned and made illegal makes it a terrible nightmare to actually enforce anything. You will never see drug sniffing dogs at an airport trained to detect bpc157. And if a company is willing to sell something mislabled and send it from offshore, how does the post office know what any of our supplements or peptides are? They don't.

Mexicans now have more rights as individuals than Americans. The last time I was in Mexico, you could buy almost any kind of prescription medication without a prescription by walking in a store like CVS and finding what you wanted on the shelves. Yet, Mexican's are not dropping dead like flies from Rx meds which our US government says we will do if we are not governed by the police state that we now live under. You can even buy steroids in Mexico and somehow, amazingly, all their teenage children are not injecting with roids which the US government says would happen here if steroids we legalized.

• Good Point x 1

#408 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:47 PM

Why mess around with other vendors when you can buy the stable, patented formulation direct from Diaogen. Price seems comparable, maybe even better.

Any update with your recovery using BPC-157?

#409 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:49 PM

im planning on using it oral for gut issues and general inflammation possible autoimmunity - Fibromyalgia etc. i´ve been thinking about doing 250mcg a day to start with orally.

I would mix the vial with bacteriostatic water, anything im missing or should be aware of when mixing it ? i thaught i remembered something about how you add the water both in the vial and when you add it to the drinking water. but i cant seem to find it, was from the datbtrue forum days, tons of good information in there.

How long will it be viable in the fridge approx ? 

Any reason i should also inject it or will oral suffice for my general wholebody purposes ?

Any updates on your experimentation with BPC-157?

#410 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:42 PM

Any update with your recovery using BPC-157?

I went through quite a lot of it, and, I must admit, at the end of the day, I don't really think it did anything helpful.

Keep in mind, I was not taking it for soft tissue injury. I was taking it sublingually/internally for benzo withdrawal, depression, anhedonia, insomnia, physical damage due to very long term benzo use and alcoholism, and general unwellness. I can't really say any of the many things I tried really helped much. ...except discipline.  Good luck to you!  

Edited by Teddy, 12 December 2019 - 08:43 PM.

#411 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:09 AM

It's still easy to buy banned stuff from Chinese companies. Simply go on Alibaba and request a banned product with the RFQ (request for quotation) function, say steroids or something else, and companies will contact you and quote you a price.

#412 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2019 - 07:24 PM

I went through quite a lot of it, and, I must admit, at the end of the day, I don't really think it did anything helpful.

Keep in mind, I was not taking it for soft tissue injury. I was taking it sublingually/internally for benzo withdrawal, depression, anhedonia, insomnia, physical damage due to very long term benzo use and alcoholism, and general unwellness. I can't really say any of the many things I tried really helped much. ...except discipline.  Good luck to you!  

People should look at the mechanism by which BPC actually helps with healing soft tissue injuries before taking it to cure whatever ails them. It is good for soft tissues, in fact it is great. It is better used when injected. I believe that you are leaving a lot on the table by injesting it. Peptides are very fragile.

BPC157 will not fix issues related to the brain and neurotransmitters. Not even HGH will help with that area.

#413 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2019 - 11:00 AM

Do you know whether this source is reliable?

https://www.amazon.c...77100107&sr=8-5

#414 Drsherbert

• 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 02:41 PM

Do you know whether this source is reliable?

https://www.amazon.c...77100107&sr=8-5

#415 Drsherbert

• 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 02:48 PM

Doesn’t really have good reviews. I did order A nasal bpc157/tb500 combo from gorilla healing. Waiting on it’s arrival. In the mean time, I’ve been taking Dr. Seeds BPC+. It’s an oral supplement with a few more aminos to help stabilize it in the digestive track. Been on it a week for a broken foot and some wound healing. It does seem to be helping with sleep and my adderall dependency as well. The biggest side effect so far would be immense itchiness. I wonder how much more beneficial injections would be. I’m going to order a vial and bac water as well.

Edited by Drsherbert, 26 December 2019 - 02:51 PM.

#416 Roy Richard

• 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 06:56 PM

Guys I have a question. What is the general usage strategy for this peptide? Greenfield's article says four weeks on two weeks off, I was wondering if I could just do it continuously with no rest. Inject the stuff daily for a year or something. Any thoughts? 

#417 stefdude

• 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 02:27 PM

I reconstituded BPC-157 in plain sterile injection water because I don't have bacteriostatic and can't find it here.Do you think it can last 20 days in the refridgerator?

I will do 1x250mcg or 2x250mcg per day depending on that.

#418 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2020 - 06:13 PM

I reconstituded BPC-157 in plain sterile injection water because I don't have bacteriostatic and can't find it here.Do you think it can last 20 days in the refridgerator?

I will do 1x250mcg or 2x250mcg per day depending on that.

Make it 10 days max to ensure potency.

• Needs references x 1

#419 MikeGreo

• 33 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 10:01 AM

Where can I buy capsule/oral form of BPC-157 in Europe?

I found Salsuranutrition, is that any good?

Also I have seen some nasal sprays sold on Amazon real cheap. What are the thoughts on those?

Thanks

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#420 Biotochandron

• Registrant
  • 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

People should look at the mechanism by which BPC actually helps with healing soft tissue injuries before taking it to cure whatever ails them. It is good for soft tissues, in fact it is great. It is better used when injected. I believe that you are leaving a lot on the table by injesting it. Peptides are very fragile.

I think so too. I just got some BPC157-Arg vials but Diagen says: "All samples are filled in presterilized plastic or Glass vials! The samples itself are NOT declared sterile or pyrogen free."

Their plastic vials do indeed look a bit odd and I have concerns that they are not declared sterile? However all Diagen users here are injecting their "non sterile" BPC, am I right? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users