Hydroxocobalamin Injection Solution Arrived [PICTURES]

hydroxocobalamin b12 b12 injection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Havall

• 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

LONGECITY:

I am writing to express and share the news that my Hydroxocobalamin injection solution has arrived. The pharmacy sent me the wrong syringe size (1/4) rather then 1 1/4 inches for IM, but I gave a simple s.c. injection for the time being.

I injected 1mL today and feeling a lot better so far. List your experience with the compound and if you inject or use other forms of B12 and their noted effects. I will continue to use Hydroxocobalamin.

Attached Files

Edited by Havall, 01 February 2017 - 09:09 PM.

#2 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

About Hydroxocobalamin, doesn't it considerably reduce blood levels of nitric oxide? Could this be an issue? Planning on taking myself (simply oral solution, not injections though).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Havall

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

About Hydroxocobalamin, doesn't it considerably reduce blood levels of nitric oxide? Could this be an issue? Planning on taking myself (simply oral solution, not injections though).

I have not ran into research that spoke about -NO. There have been no negative effects from the compound at this time and I had some of the most intense dreams that I have ever had. I would recommend obtaining the injection formation because it's more potent, bio-active, and pleasant. 

Edited by Havall, 02 February 2017 - 06:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hydroxocobalamin, b12, b12 injection

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users