• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#541 Andey

• 494 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:27 AM

Given that things have plateaued subjectively, I’ve stopped the treatments for now and will get more epigenetic age tests over the next months. Below is my last protocol, with a couple of speculative items in red that I don’t have enough experience with to say if they really add (though they seem to)—

I imagine not everybody experiencing all the expected benefits of a protocol. At least I could say this in my case as I haven't noticed a significant effect on wrinkles or the quality of my skin.  

Though after I moved protocol to a morning and fasted state I noticed some improvements like my gray hair patches decreased, could be some improvements for the skin but I've started red light therapy approx this time so it's hard to tell.

Is there anything that you think would be the first suspect for intervening with a protocol that some people could do differently than you? 

• Agree x 1

#542 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 3,253 posts
  • NO

Posted Yesterday, 07:54 AM

I wouldn't do red light therapy at the same time as C60 (on the same day, anyway), given that C60 is so sensitive to light and red light is so penetrating. That said, could you list exactly what you are doing?

Edited by Turnbuckle, Yesterday, 08:22 AM.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#543 lost69

• 168 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:26 AM

I imagine not everybody experiencing all the expected benefits of a protocol. At least I could say this in my case as I haven't noticed a significant effect on wrinkles or the quality of my skin.  

Though after I moved protocol to a morning and fasted state I noticed some improvements like my gray hair patches decreased, could be some improvements for the skin but I've started red light therapy approx this time so it's hard to tell.

Is there anything that you think would be the first suspect for intervening with a protocol that some people could do differently than you? 

i m also planning to use redlight for face skin, thyroid and thymus, how many days you use it?i checked research for thyroid and it was used twice a week

C60 halflife should be about 3 days if i remember correct

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#544 Andey

• 494 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:41 AM

i m also planning to use redlight for face skin, thyroid and thymus, how many days you use it?i checked research for thyroid and it was used twice a week

C60 halflife should be about 3 days if i remember correct

To be honest I am not that organized to plan it. It's just when a have a spare time at home. 

I have pretty small beam device https://www.amazon.c...duct/B071Z12H67 , so its usually one or two zones 2-3 minutes each.

Joovv creators propose a daily session duration to 10 min with irradiance or 100mW/c2 at 10cm. My device should be 142mW/c2 at 10cm. I use it a bit closer, but for a shorter period.

All concept of photobiomodulation is that it mimics the sun exposure. I 've read that its estimated that sun avoidance could decrease lifespan by up to 8years. Red light therapy devices gave around the same irradiance that a sun does during a day in those frequency bands (red, near IR and IR). My gut feeling is that light exposure in a living cell doesn't lead to the same C60 degradation as in an inert medium. A cell is maintaining homeostasis so ROS peaks would be contained in moderate values.

#545 Andey

• 494 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:14 PM

That said, could you list exactly what you are doing?

I 've started with a full mirror of the protocol at a time but now somewhat deviated from it.

2 days in a row during a weekend

Time 0 Stearic acid (now it's around 32g of food grade Shea butter to reach target 10g of Stearic acid) + sunflower lecithin in a warm water to melt butter.

Time 2H TUDCA 500mg, L-Threonine — 5-7 g, Taurine — 5 g, ALA — 600 mg, Time-release Vitamin C, + sometimes vitamin B complex

Time 2.5 C60oo+sunflower lecithin mixed in the mouth.

Time 3H - either do the first meal or go to do a workout than have a meal.

Ive pushed amino acids closer to C60  because they absorb readily anyway and C60 in olive oil would get to bloodstream probably 1h+ after taking it.

BTW Is it safe to use C60 that have been stored in a powder form in a drawer for few years? 

P.S. I've looked into it and looks like a messed it up with such long shelf life

Edited by Andey, Yesterday, 01:04 PM.

#546 orion22

• 55 posts
  • NO

Posted Yesterday, 01:15 PM

My latest protocol, my latest results, and a note of caution:

First the caution.

The hypothesis here is that

1. Pools of endogenous stem cells can be refilled with this protocol, and
  2. Being to some degree unprogrammed (age zero), these stem cells can be used to replace old somatic cells and thereby lower epigenetic age.

The problem with part 2 is that adult stem cells do have some epigenetic programing, and thus the age of those programed genes cannot be brought down this way. In fact, by overdoing this protocol, one might actually age them to a degree much greater than somatic cells. The results from epigenetic testing are still too noisy to tell if this is happening or not. (See the results for 3 epigenetic tests at end of this post.)

Thus I suggest this protocol should be considered only for people 60+ years, and even then should be used judiciously. By that I mean using it only once a week or two, and not after effects have plateaued. (Of course I was too impatient to do stretch it out like that, but I’ve stopped now that the effects seem to have plateaued.) I advise getting an epigenetic test before and halfway through.

and

1 what if the ageing is due to the many errors from the fusion 

2 the way i understand it every time a division happens errors are created adn thats ageing  if you did so many in such short time could that "overload " and cause more errors similar to how if you run to many programs on a pc at same time will cause problems 

3 you sure this effect of "ageing" will happen on young people as well ?

4 why did the mice live longer if this things ages you?

5 any theory how to prevent this?

6 if you agree on 2 than could raising nad+ when you do the protocol prevent the ageing because that will decrease the number of errors (i know that promotes fission)

Edited by orion22, Yesterday, 01:21 PM.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#547 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 3,253 posts
  • NO

Posted Yesterday, 02:02 PM

1 what if the ageing is due to the many errors from the fusion 

2 the way i understand it every time a division happens errors are created adn thats ageing  if you did so many in such short time could that "overload " and cause more errors similar to how if you run to many programs on a pc at same time will cause problems 

3 you sure this effect of "ageing" will happen on young people as well ?

4 why did the mice live longer if this things ages you?

5 any theory how to prevent this?

6 if you agree on 2 than could raising nad+ when you do the protocol prevent the ageing because that will decrease the number of errors (i know that promotes fission)

This is about nuclear DNA, not mtDNA. My concern is with adult stem cells and the degree to which they are not entirely unmethylated. Epimutations could thus creep into any genes that are not methylated de novo. Those genes could thus age epigenetically (on average) even if the others grew younger.

For this to make you younger, you need to replace epigenetically old somatic cells with epigenetically young somatic cells derived from stem cells. Thus replacing senescent cells with new cells will make a big difference. For someone very young who doesn't have any old cells to replace, this isn't going to work. So the value of it goes up with age, even as the speculative danger of aging stem cells goes down.

Edited by Turnbuckle, Yesterday, 02:46 PM.

• Informative x 1

#548 lost69

• 168 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:09 PM

To be honest I am not that organized to plan it. It's just when a have a spare time at home. 

I have pretty small beam device https://www.amazon.c...duct/B071Z12H67 , so its usually one or two zones 2-3 minutes each.

Joovv creators propose a daily session duration to 10 min with irradiance or 100mW/c2 at 10cm. My device should be 142mW/c2 at 10cm. I use it a bit closer, but for a shorter period.

All concept of photobiomodulation is that it mimics the sun exposure. I 've read that its estimated that sun avoidance could decrease lifespan by up to 8years. Red light therapy devices gave around the same irradiance that a sun does during a day in those frequency bands (red, near IR and IR). My gut feeling is that light exposure in a living cell doesn't lead to the same C60 degradation as in an inert medium. A cell is maintaining homeostasis so ROS peaks would be contained in moderate values.

i will PM about redlight because off topic

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#549 lost69

• 168 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:18 PM

This is about nuclear DNA, not mtDNA. My concern is with adult stem cells and the degree to which they are not entirely unmethylated. Epimutations could thus creep into any genes that are not methylated de novo. Those genes could thus age epigenetically (on average) even if the others grew younger.

For this to make you younger, you need to replace epigenetically old somatic cells with epigenetically young somatic cells derived from stem cells. Thus replacing senescent cells with new cells will make a big difference. For someone very young who doesn't have any old cells to replace, this isn't going to work. So the value of it goes up with age, even as the speculative danger of aging stem cells goes down.

can we make your protocol for senescence cell clearance more potent by adding good putiry Piperlongumine from labs since no supplement is available yet?it looks like a potent senolytic in vitro

Thus replacing senescent cells with new cells will make a big difference

do we have some impact from senecent cells clearance even in the range 45-50yo?

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users