• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
2501 replies to this topic

#931 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for your reply.  I appreciate your input.

I've read through this thread several times.  Regularly taking the senescent cell clearance protocol after stem cells are deemed to be "full" is not something I remember reading here.....hmm.  Is there a post(s) I missed?  Or maybe further information on other threads?

The effects I noticed while taking C60:  Mood, energy, stamina much improved. Sleep better, more restorative.  Hypo-thyroid medication was slashed.  Medication for post nasal drip no longer necessary.  Balance improved.  Skin overall much younger-looking.  Troublesome mole/old scars disappeared. 

After quitting C60, all the wonderful effects cascaded as quickly as they came on (darn) The only changes that seemed to stick are, the mole/old scars have stayed away.  My TSH slightly hyper with the lower medication 6 weeks after discontinuing C60. Whatever thyroid repair was done while taking C60, seemed to have stuck 6 weeks out.

So, my journey has been, 6 weeks on C60 and loving it.  Then 6 weeks off C60 and not loving it....  Now in middle of 2nd cycle of SC renewal protocol, and I'm back to loving it.  Mood, energy and stamina being the 3 big difference-makers for me.

hi vivian i also reported tsh normalization (subclinical hypo) on feb this year when doing stemcell protocol, then i stopped the protocol and tsh got back to 9 (but this time ft4 remained fully normal, i usually had it borderline low).now i restarted the protocol and hope to find normal tsh again.

before stemcell protocol i also used infrared light for 12 about weeks but i dont think it worked because tsh went from 7 to 9 in that period

• Informative x 1

#932 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:32 AM

Anyone give an update as to where they are buying their C60, or is the general consensus that it is still better to make your own?  I used Vaughter Wellness' for a bit, but I no longer have any confidence in their products.

• Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#933 dlewis1453

• 151 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2019 - 07:20 PM

hi vivian i also reported tsh normalization (subclinical hypo) on feb this year when doing stemcell protocol, then i stopped the protocol and tsh got back to 9 (but this time ft4 remained fully normal, i usually had it borderline low).now i restarted the protocol and hope to find normal tsh again.

before stemcell protocol i also used infrared light for 12 about weeks but i dont think it worked because tsh went from 7 to 9 in that period

That is very interesting Lost69! I'ts exciting to see that both you and Vivian have experienced permanent thyroid benefits from C60. Did you experience any other interesting or unusual benefits from C60? 

#934 dupaski

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2019 - 01:28 AM

This is an interesting and really helpful discussion. I appreciate the time and effort put in here and would like to thank everyone for contributing. After going through this thread I have a quick two questions. 

1) Is the protocol found on post 977 of "Manipulating mitochondrial dynamics" thread (posted below) a summary of the tail end of this thread. A concise FIssion/Fusion protocol to clean out and then top off stem cells with c60 being a optional tool to be used as the need arises? 

2) Outside of whats listed below are there any other considerations to what you eat and supplements you take when on the protocol?

There is quite a few iterations of the protocols on this thread and the above referenced thread and I'd like to make sure I've been able to keep up. 

Thanks for your insights.

"Day 1-2: Fission/mitophagy

Morning
Nicotinamide (NAD+) — 2g 
Ribose (NAD+) — 2g
Jiaogulan leaf (AMPK activator) — 1g
Apigenin (fission) — 100mg
Fisetin (Sirt1 activator) — 100mg

Evening
Jiaogulan leaf — 500mg
Fisetin — 100 mg

Day 3: Fission/mitophagy

Morning & Evening
Jiaogulan leaf  — 500mg
Fisetin — 100 mg

Day 4: Fusion/biogenesis

Morning
Stearic acid (fusion) — 10 g (cook into brownies and take 3 hours before other ingredients, see notes below)
Leucine (biogenesis) — 5g
PQQ (biogenesis) — 20mg
Hydroxytyrosol (biogenesis & antioxidant) — 25mg
Vitamin B complex (commercial mix)

Evening
Leucine — 5g (cook into 
PQQ — 20mg
Hydroxytyrosol — 25mg

Day 5: Fusion/biogenesis

Morning & evening
Leucine  — 5g
PQQ  — 20mg
Hydroxytyrosol  — 25mg"

#935 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 10:36 AM

That is very interesting Lost69! I'ts exciting to see that both you and Vivian have experienced permanent thyroid benefits from C60. Did you experience any other interesting or unusual benefits from C60? 

no zero effect of C60 on thyroid function, it is when i started stemcell protocol and senescence protocol that i have seen BP going down, inflammation going down, tsh going down, elite hd rmssd, hrv going up, pulse going down.

i stopped protocol in feb and used sublingual nmn since may and inflammation has gone up a little (CRP 0.1 to 0.6), rmssd down, pulse up and so on, everything worsen except much more muscle power and improvement on eye sight but i think i will be stopping these nad precursors or use for very small cycles.i also tried sublingual nicotinamide riboside and i found it different from nmn, more powerful and effective on brain clarity, but i will disontinue this one too

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#936 dlewis1453

• 151 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2019 - 02:47 PM

This is an interesting and really helpful discussion. I appreciate the time and effort put in here and would like to thank everyone for contributing. After going through this thread I have a quick two questions. 

1) Is the protocol found on post 977 of "Manipulating mitochondrial dynamics" thread (posted below) a summary of the tail end of this thread. A concise FIssion/Fusion protocol to clean out and then top off stem cells with c60 being a optional tool to be used as the need arises? 

2) Outside of whats listed below are there any other considerations to what you eat and supplements you take when on the protocol?

Hi Dupaski, 

Here are answers to your questions:

1. No, the "Manipulating Mitochondrial Dynamics" protocol is an entirely different protocol from the one used in this thread. The Mitochondria protocol accelerates the body's mitochondrial quality control processes to help you maintain a healthy population of Mitochondria. The C60 Self Renewal protocol in this thread is designed to increase your body's population of stem cells. The two protocols do have a couple of similarities in that they both use stearic acid to induce fusion, but they have very different effects on the body. 

2. Do not combine the stem cell renewal protocol and the mitochondria protocol because they will interfere with eachother. Turnbuckle has said to use the mitochondria protocol first until you no longer feel anything substantial from it. Once you reach that point that probably means your  mitochondria are healthy. At that point, you can proceed to the stem cell protocol. 

I recommend you visit Turnbuckle's profile page. He keeps a list of links to the most recent versions of all his protocols on there. 

• Informative x 3

#937 dupaski

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2019 - 05:36 PM

Thank you for the clarification dlewis. I appreciate the guidance. 

#938 dlewis1453

• 151 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 July 2019 - 01:50 AM

Anyone give an update as to where they are buying their C60, or is the general consensus that it is still better to make your own?  I used Vaughter Wellness' for a bit, but I no longer have any confidence in their products.

I think the general consensus is that making your own is ideal, but if you want to buy some premade C60 I have seen people on this forum write good things about https://carbon60oliveoil.com/

#939 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:12 AM

Many users may already notice that there is popular nootropics supplement Ginkgo Biloba that can be related to stem cell proliferation.

A large number of GFAP+ve cells was found in the subgranular zone of the DG of Gb-treated mice, suggesting an increase in the pool of neural stem cells by Gb treatment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/26297531

Maybe, it could be related to the fusion regime.

#940 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:38 AM

.i also tried sublingual nicotinamide riboside and i found it different from nmn, more powerful and effective on brain clarity, but i will disontinue this one too

Where did you found(or made yourself) sublingual NR? If you dont mind sharing.)

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#941 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:38 PM

Since NR is unstable if not bound as a salt,
chances are that's just an imprecise wording of just emptying Niagen (NR Chloride) capsules sublingually.
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • Good Point x 2

#942 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:50 AM

So I am about to order 23andMe. The only product that they have is called Ancestry. Is this right? Is that what I need? Thanks.

I don't know why the above question was never answered, and was even marked as "pointless". I bought the "Ancestry" kit and have have just registered it. After registering it, I got the following message: "It look like your kit is Ancestry Only. This kit is for the Ancestry service and will not receive health-related reports. 

Now I at least vaguely aware that the company used to provide health reports but was banned from doing it by FDA, and that I can in all probability what people do is get the "Ancestry only" kit and ruin it through third-party software, and that they are able to do this because the "Ancestry only" kit still contains all the raw data. But would someone please confirm this? I'm located in Australia if that makes any difference.

I understand that this is off-topic, but since genetic testing with 23andMe was recommend to me in this thread by the OP, I will post it here. Thanks. 

Edited by tolerant, 05 August 2019 - 06:08 AM.

• Off-Topic x 2

#943 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 06:41 AM

I don't know why the above question was never answered, and was even marked as "pointless". I bought the "Ancestry" kit and have have just registered it. After registering it, I got the following message: "It look like your kit is Ancestry Only. This kit is for the Ancestry service and will not receive health-related reports. 

Now I at least vaguely aware that the company used to provide health reports but was banned from doing it by FDA, and that I can in all probability what people do is get the "Ancestry only" kit and ruin it through third-party software, and that they are able to do this because the "Ancestry only" kit still contains all the raw data. But would someone please confirm this? I'm located in Australia if that makes any difference.

I understand that this is off-topic, but since genetic testing with 23andMe was recommend to me in this thread by the OP, I will post it here. Thanks. 

Look at Promethease, you would probably need to download raw data from 23andme and feed it to it.

https://promethease.com/

There are probably a bunch of services like this.

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Informative x 1

#944 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:19 AM

just open NR capsule and put under the tongue, taste is ok to me, while i can t stand the sweetness of nmn by alive by nature almost disgusting when you eat no sugars for years

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Informative x 2

#945 Rays

• 72 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:13 AM

On the bottom right of their homepage you can change your location. If you change it to Europe, the page shows the "Health + Ancestry Service" as well, which costs $100 more than the "Ancestry Service".

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Informative x 1

#946 dlewis1453

• 151 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:37 PM

Hi Tolerant, 

The ancestry only service will still provide you with your raw dna, which you can then feed into a third party  health screening service such as promethease or selfdecode. These services are much more detailed and precise than the 23andme health service, so there is no need for you to purchase the ancestry+health kit, unless you are curious. The health kit does come with interesting information, but it is likely not necessary/sufficient for your self diagnosis goals. 

Hope that helps

• Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#947 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:51 PM

To add a practical note, the brownie method for the stearic acid is way, way better than the hot chocolate method.  Hot chocolate method is just gross.

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#948 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 01:52 AM

Either hot chocolate method or brownie method uses lecithin for emulsification. Is there any reaction associated with lecithin and C60 olive oil fatty acids adducts?

When C60 adducts pass through GI tracts, it could meet with bile, and bile also acts as an emulsifier. Would lecithin and bile work in the similar way of surfactant to mix water with oil? Will there be any concern of the combination of these kind of emulsifiers that can be associated with water suspension and C60?

Edited by Graviton, 09 August 2019 - 01:55 AM.

#949 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2019 - 02:12 AM

Either hot chocolate method or brownie method uses lecithin for emulsification. Is there any reaction associated with lecithin and C60 olive oil fatty acids adducts?

When C60 adducts pass through GI tracts, it could meet with bile, and bile also acts as an emulsifier. Would lecithin and bile work in the similar way of surfactant to mix water with oil? Will there be any concern of the combination of these kind of emulsifiers that can be associated with water suspension and C60?

I haven't used lecithin in the brownies for a long time, as it isn't necessary. I suggest buying a mix calling for 1/2 to 2/3 cup of oil and replacing the oil with 120 grams of stearic acid triglycerides, power mixing, baking according to box directions, and dividing it 3x4 to produce 12 brownies with 10 grams each.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#950 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 03:29 AM

I haven't used lecithin in the brownies for a long time, as it isn't necessary. I suggest buying a mix calling for 1/2 to 2/3 cup of oil and replacing the oil with 120 grams of stearic acid triglycerides, power mixing, baking according to box directions, and dividing it 3x4 to produce 12 brownies with 10 grams each.

Beside lecithin, bile also works as a surfactant and an emulsifier in GI tract when it mix with oily food. niner might mention that consumption of oily food could make a signal of secretion of bile from gallbladder and it mix with bile and lipase, and C60 fatty acids adduct could be left. It is uncertain about the role of lecithin and bile during this process. Also, the initial protocol includes TUDCA, which is a water soluble bile acid.

If C60 forms adducts with fatty acids in olive oil and, after that, if it is mixed with an emulsifier and a plenty of water, will C60 adducts be stable, or will there be any unknown reaction? The question is arisen because water suspension of C60 is toxic.

Edited by Graviton, 09 August 2019 - 03:32 AM.

#951 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:18 AM

Beside lecithin, bile also works as a surfactant and an emulsifier in GI tract when it mix with oily food. niner might mention that consumption of oily food could make a signal of secretion of bile from gallbladder and it mix with bile and lipase, and C60 fatty acids adduct could be left. It is uncertain about the role of lecithin and bile during this process. Also, the initial protocol includes TUDCA, which is a water soluble bile acid.

If C60 forms adducts with fatty acids in olive oil and, after that, if it is mixed with an emulsifier and a plenty of water, will C60 adducts be stable, or will there be any unknown reaction? The question is arisen because water suspension of C60 is toxic.

There is no problem with absorbing C60 dissolved in oil. On an empty stomach, expect it to be absorbed in half an hour or so. The problem is in absorbing stearic acid, which as a triglyceride has a melting point that varies from 55-70 ˚C. Even in a brownie you should allow 2-3 hours for it to be properly digested. As for TUDCA, I took that out last year as drinking with it is bad news.

• Needs references x 1

#952 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 11:06 AM

There is no problem with absorbing C60 dissolved in oil. On an empty stomach, expect it to be absorbed in half an hour or so. The problem is in absorbing stearic acid, which as a triglyceride has a melting point that varies from 55-70 ˚C. Even in a brownie you should allow 2-3 hours for it to be properly digested. As for TUDCA, I took that out last year as drinking with it is bad news.

i'm still using TUDCA, shall i take it out too?is it just alchool to make damage?because i drink zero alchool and i get only little alchool from liposomes which i rarely take and days away from this protocol

by the way i confirm banana milk shake with stearic acid like in the study we posted about "stearic acid and fusion" is way faster, easy and deliciuous compared to other methods

Edited by lost69, 09 August 2019 - 11:08 AM.

#953 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2019 - 06:57 PM

I'm still looking to buy any extra stearic acid from Sigma if anyone has some left to sell. It is nearly impossible otherwise to get pure stearic and none of the so called "stearic" I have bought online is actually stearic. It's palmitic and 100% of it melts immediately. I also learned that triglyceride forms tend to melt at much lower temps, so even if it does have stearic we can't know for sure and I'm honestly not cool with getting too much palmitic. For instance, mango butter is about 45% stearic and 60% oleic acid, but all of it melts quickly at about 40c and above, maybe lower. I asked on Quara why it is not the case that only 60% of it melts at 4c and the rest at 57c and the answer I got was that it's because of the form it's in. Yet I imagine the stuff you get from sigma has a melting temp of 57c or around that. It's what was used in studies on fusion and who knows what other forms will boost fusion to the degree necessary here in this experiment with C60. 

Edited by Nate-2004, 09 August 2019 - 06:58 PM.

#954 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:12 PM

I'm still looking to buy any extra stearic acid from Sigma if anyone has some left to sell. It is nearly impossible otherwise to get pure stearic and none of the so called "stearic" I have bought online is actually stearic. It's palmitic and 100% of it melts immediately. I also learned that triglyceride forms tend to melt at much lower temps, so even if it does have stearic we can't know for sure and I'm honestly not cool with getting too much palmitic. For instance, mango butter is about 45% stearic and 60% oleic acid, but all of it melts quickly at about 40c and above, maybe lower. I asked on Quara why it is not the case that only 60% of it melts at 4c and the rest at 57c and the answer I got was that it's because of the form it's in. Yet I imagine the stuff you get from sigma has a melting temp of 57c or around that. It's what was used in studies on fusion and who knows what other forms will boost fusion to the degree necessary here in this experiment with C60. 

How do you get food grade mango butter? Many Mango butter is refined and also manufacturers often use deodorizer, not suitable for food grade. Also, there is also contamination concern about unrefined Mango butter. Do you have credible vendors of Mango butter?

Some users use mixture of stearic acid and palmitic acid or Cacao butter, which also contains both stearic acid and palmitic acid. It is not good to take significant amount of palmitic acid, but if someone is consuming animal products such as beef, pork, or poultry, then there is also significant amount of palmitic acid in it. Milk fat and cheese also contain palmitic acid. It has been discussed about the effect of palmitic acid in addition to stearic acid, and it seems that it is not clear yet.

#955 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:21 PM

i'm still using TUDCA, shall i take it out too?is it just alchool to make damage?because i drink zero alchool and i get only little alchool from liposomes which i rarely take and days away from this protocol

by the way i confirm banana milk shake with stearic acid like in the study we posted about "stearic acid and fusion" is way faster, easy and deliciuous compared to other methods

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/14741743

Due to its more polar character, acetaldehyde mostly damaged the superficial, more polar domain of the membrane. TUDCA reduced this effect, UDCA was less effective. Damage caused by ethanol was smaller and predominantly at the more apolar site of the cell membrane. In contrast, preincubation with TUDCA or UDCA strongly decreased metabolic activity and cell viability and led to an appreciable increase of membrane permeability. TUDCA and UDCA only in rather high concentrations reduce ethanol and acetaldehyde-induced toxicity in a different way, when incubated simultaneously with hepatocytes. In contrast, preincubation with bile acids intensified cell damage.

#956 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:03 PM

How do you get food grade mango butter? Many Mango butter is refined and also manufacturers often use deodorizer, not suitable for food grade. Also, there is also contamination concern about unrefined Mango butter. Do you have credible vendors of Mango butter?

Some users use mixture of stearic acid and palmitic acid or Cacao butter, which also contains both stearic acid and palmitic acid. It is not good to take significant amount of palmitic acid, but if someone is consuming animal products such as beef, pork, or poultry, then there is also significant amount of palmitic acid in it. Milk fat and cheese also contain palmitic acid. It has been discussed about the effect of palmitic acid in addition to stearic acid, and it seems that it is not clear yet.

They sell raw, unprocessed on Amazon, just look around. I use raw which is fine for consumption. No concerns that I'm aware of. I remember searching around but not finding any issues.

#957 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:42 AM

They sell raw, unprocessed on Amazon, just look around. I use raw which is fine for consumption. No concerns that I'm aware of. I remember searching around but not finding any issues.

Well, there was discussion about which brand is suitable for food consumption, but I haven't found criteria. You need to check if they don't use deodorizer or other chemicals, and if they claim their products food grade.

#958 eigenber

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2019 - 03:29 AM

I can't seem to find it now but didn't Turnbuckle say that glycerol monostearate was a substitute for stearic acid, and was absorbed more rapidly?

#959 genX

• Registrant
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:08 AM

This may be totally off the point but there is a product called Sun-butyrate which is apparently a triglyceride which has been shown to be good for the gut and brain.  Could this be used instead of stearic acid?

#960 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:39 AM

This may be totally off the point but there is a product called Sun-butyrate which is apparently a triglyceride which has been shown to be good for the gut and brain.  Could this be used instead of stearic acid?

No. Stearic acid performs a specific purpose in mitochondria, which is hormone-like and has nothing to do with its being dosed as a triglyceride. As for the presence of palmitic acid in what's sold as "stearic acid," that is actually advantageous. If there were three stearic acid moieties in the triglyceride, the bioavailability would drop off considerability. Tristearin, for instance, which is the slowest to digest. It's also possible to use stearic acid as a FFA. This will be more bioavailable, but is also a good deal more expensive. Monostearate acts very quickly, so quickly it could cause a problem with those with hypertension as it can raise BP far faster than most BP medications can bring it down. It would have to be dosed very carefully for general use. In any case, this protocol is not something you do every day, so the presence of palmitic acid is not that big a deal. It's found in many common foodstuffs like butter and meat. About 1/4 of the fats in meat and eggs are palmitic, and slightly more than 30% for butter.

• Informative x 2
  • Needs references x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users