- - - - -

methyl o cyano b12 for uridine stack?

b12

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yojimbo94

• 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:18 AM

Hi, I'm doing the uridine stack, at home I find myself with cyanocobalamin and b9 tablets as normal folic acid, I wanted to know if it was necessary to use the methylcobalamin and methylb9 versions. Is there a risk of tumors or does the stack fail to work with the normal b9 and b12 versions?

#2 Yojimbo94

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

Up!

hello can I ask you for advice? I'm taking
uridine, I wanted to know cyanocobalamin and folic acid can cause DNA transcription errors or cancer instead of methylcobalamim and methylfolate? how much should I take daily? my multivitamin has folic acid 200mcg can I take another 400mcg of methylfolate? can it cause damage?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:53 PM

I think folic acid w/ B12 is problematic.  Paul Vrana posted an article he wrote.  I only skimmed it, so I can't comment with details/full thoughts.  I think methylfolate is fine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Yojimbo94

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

so I immediately stop taking cyanocobalamin and folic acid together with uridine - how much methylfolate and methylcobalamin are recommended to take along with the uridine stack? 250mg x 2 daily

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: b12

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)