* * * * * 2 votes

Losing weight at light speed

fasting red light laser weight loss hunger

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 tolerant

• 460 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:19 PM

Would this flashlight work for the protocol?

I'm sorry for being repetitive, but could someone who, unlike myself, understands LED, lumens, watts, and nanometers, coherent/incoherent please give the green light (no pun intended) to my choice of flashlight, and if not, then why?

Also, Turnbuckle, you wrote in your original post [emphasis mine]:

On the first day of fasting I used 4 red LED flashlights to irradiate my fatty areas each time I began to feel hungry.

How did you use four at once? Wouldn't you need four arms? Is one flashlight enough?

Edited by tolerant, 17 September 2018 - 09:39 PM.

#62 tolerant

• 460 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 02:31 AM

I'm sorry for being repetitive, but could someone who, unlike myself, understands LED, lumens, watts, and nanometers, coherent/incoherent please give the green light (no pun intended) to my choice of flashlight, and if not, then why?

Also, Turnbuckle, you wrote in your original post [emphasis mine]:

On the first day of fasting I used 4 red LED flashlights to irradiate my fatty areas each time I began to feel hungry.

How did you use four at once? Wouldn't you need four arms? Is one flashlight enough?

OK, I think I get it now -- the flashlights you used are mini flashlights, so you could probably hold them all easily in one hand.

But I still ask that someone who understands technical specifications required approves the flashlight I found on my domestic eBay. I have already ordered the Atkins bars, carnitine, stearic acid and sulforaphane. All I need is the correct flashlight. Please.

Here's the link again: https://www.ebay.com...IwAAOSwdfZbF6uK

Edited by tolerant, 19 September 2018 - 02:42 AM.

#63 YOLF

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:27 AM

I don't remember the exact details, but you want lumens for output and it has to be in the right spectrum of red. Any red might work if there's enough of it, but iirc, 650nm are the ideal. Infrared can also be of benefit. 

#64 tolerant

• 460 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:41 AM

I don't remember the exact details, but you want lumens for output and it has to be in the right spectrum of red. Any red might work if there's enough of it, but iirc, 650nm are the ideal. Infrared can also be of benefit. 

So, with respect to output, the more lumens, the better? I just realised I can find the right wavelength if I enter it as a search item on eBay. But I only get tiny laser pointers with 650 nm. Which makes me want to get one of the flashlights the OP and the other person on here had success with.

Edited by tolerant, 19 September 2018 - 05:51 AM.

#65 Oakman

Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:14 PM

So, with respect to output, the more lumens, the better? I just realised I can find the right wavelength if I enter it as a search item on eBay. But I only get tiny laser pointers with 650 nm. Which makes me want to get one of the flashlights the OP and the other person on here had success with.

I wouldn't say "the more lumens, the better". Light is energy and you don't want to 'bake' your cells. Esp. as your eyes don't 'see' all light frequencies the same. As you can notice, humans don't register deep red well. You could over do it without noticing much.

human_cone_action_spectra.gif

Edited by Oakman, 19 September 2018 - 01:16 PM.

#66 tolerant

• 460 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:18 PM

While people are still awake in the US, can I please ask, if I have sulforaphane on hand, but not stearic acid, what is a good dose to take during the first two days to kick-start the process?

#67 dlewis1453

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2019 - 04:19 AM

Hi Turnbuckle and others, 

In your experience, does this protocol have any sort of localized fat loss effect on a specific area?

My reasoning is that since red light stimulates release of triglycerides from fat cells, we could shine the red light on trouble areas and lose more weight from those specific areas. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users