• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone using CBD if so what are your experiences?

cbd

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 05:53 AM

I bought CBD-oil from a petrol station in Florida. Some months later in Europe I took a last sip from the bottle (where the dropper didn't reach). Larger than normal dosage I thought & ended up getting moderately stoned while driving(!). Not super nice obviously...

#62 Oakman

Posted 31 March 2021 - 01:15 PM

I've tried several marketed forms for fun, from their labels:

Lazarus Naturals - 50 mg Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (powder capsule)  -  Perhaps a bit of relaxation, hard to tell

Cycling Frog - 100 mg Hemp Extract Softgel - A bit more relaxation, somewhat notable for that

Five 'The Daily Buzz' - 50 mg Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Gummies (w/5 mg THC) - Tasty w/a slight micro high, easy relaxation, my favorite

Diesel Hemp - Abacus Diesel Flower 10% CBD - Nice sweet smoking CBD flower

Overall, except for the gummies that I do enjoy, perhaps the flower too... as far as my experience - CBD is uber expensive, way overhyped, possibly useful, but does not live up to the hype, nor the cost.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 RWhigham

• 509 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2021 - 08:49 PM

Chris Kresser MD recommends Ojai brand. The transcript of Chris's interview will Ojai's founder is A Deep Dive into CBD, This interviews fantastic.  It seems that CBD has been a part of human diet forever until recently, and the  current lack of dietary CBD is likely a strong contributing cause of the rampant chronic inflammation in modern times. Chris uses the Full Spectrum product for himself, his family, and in his practice to combat chronic inflammation. Full spectrum hemp has a trace of THC but any effect is cancelled by the CBD. They also mention that pregnenolone antidotes THC, which caught my attention as I take 50mg of pregnenolone everyday in my anti-aging stack.

For those who are not familiar with Chris Kresser, he is one of the top physicians in the world.

Edited by RWhigham, 31 March 2021 - 09:18 PM.

#64 RWhigham

• 509 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2021 - 09:10 PM

Optimizing the dose of Ojai's  Full Spectrum Hemp Elixir is simple, you put drops under your tongue until the bitter taste turns sweet. Initially it can take up to 3 droppers full, but you need less with time, the reverse of a tolerance increase (opposite to THC).

#65 JohsJohn

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2021 - 10:31 AM

I have been taking CBD oil for glaucoma for a year now. It turned out that this is the only thing that can help me. Somehow, the CBD oil magically slowed down the further development of glaucoma. This disease is really just terrible. A couple of months ago, my dog was diagnosed with cancer, and I decided to give her CBD oil to ease her last days. After she took CBD oil, she wagged her tail and ate. She died a couple of days ago, and I am comforted by the fact that she spent her last days without pain. No matter what anyone says, the legalization of marijuana is very important, especially for medical purposes.

https://www.mailorder-marijuana.com/product/mk-ultra-strain

Edited by JohsJohn, 24 July 2021 - 10:52 AM.

#66 AnthonyWhite

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2023 - 05:53 AM

I haven't tried it, however I wouldn't mind. I've been told they help, but I don't know where to get quality products. I have heard that often people encounter scammers.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#67 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 24 February 2023 - 06:47 PM

Here in California Cannabis is legal and there are many different edible products available. My observation is that there is tremendous variation in the quality of these products. I suspect that quality is influenced by the precise cannabis strains used to make the edibles and also the extraction process. In terms of CBD there are some good products available, I forget the name of the brands. For me they help with sleep and reducing the hangover effects of THC. 

Edited by geo12the, 24 February 2023 - 06:50 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cbd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users