• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Are Lion's Mane and Chaga fruiting body powders effective? What about the dosage?

lions mane chaga mushrooms

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nooguyz

• 83 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:02 AM

I heard that simply eating a mushroom might not give so much health benefits as using and extract (even if it's a tea). I assume the same goes for powdered fruiting bodies.

I found some Chaga, but I don't have the machinery to powder it to pure powder, just small pieces, and I'm planning on buying Lion's Mane.

I also couldn't find the recommended dosage for either of these mushrooms in a form of powdered fruiting body. What dosage would you recommend? I want to keep it as low as possible but still as effective as possible, just because I can't afford to spend a lot on supplements.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#2 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 01:11 AM

dude, are you serious? all you do is spam this forum with your mushroom questions. why is it so difficult for you to contact the manufacturers directly about this or maybe just use google, you know? it might come as shocking to you, but google can have the best answers you know. honestly, i just think you are intentionally flooding/spamming the place. im going to talk with a moderator about this, so please cut it out, kthanks

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nooguyz

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:08 AM

dude, are you serious? all you do is spam this forum with your mushroom questions. why is it so difficult for you to contact the manufacturers directly about this or maybe just use google, you know? it might come as shocking to you, but google can have the best answers you know. honestly, i just think you are intentionally flooding/spamming the place. im going to talk with a moderator about this, so please cut it out, kthanks

I post it because I have done research and I still don't know what is what. And because people here know about everything, and some are generous and happy to share their knowledge to help others, rather than screaming at them like a 4 year old.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#4 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 06:59 PM

i see where your mistake is then. you assume people know "everything" on this forum. but you dont seem to realize people here arent scientists or biochemists, just regular joes who read a lot of medical articles and post their opinions on it. if you take medical advice from people here, you are not doing yourself any favors. if you really want some help, maybe post all the medical articles you have went through so far and ask for others opinion but always keep in mind people here arent qualified health professionals and you should be cautious doing anything thy tell you ok.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 nooguyz

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:07 AM

i see where your mistake is then. you assume people know "everything" on this forum. but you dont seem to realize people here arent scientists or biochemists, just regular joes who read a lot of medical articles and post their opinions on it. if you take medical advice from people here, you are not doing yourself any favors. if you really want some help, maybe post all the medical articles you have went through so far and ask for others opinion but always keep in mind people here arent qualified health professionals and you should be cautious doing anything thy tell you ok.

I don't assume that, so do not assume that I assume it.

I know that most people here are simple people who just try things and read a lot, which is EXACTLY that kind of information and responses that I am looking for.

I would post all the articles I've read, but I do not keep history of the things that I read in a text file. I just read them and then remember what they said, so I can't do that. And anyway, that's not the point of any of my posts, my point is to ask regular people who have been using the supplements or reading about them, for what their opinion and experience with them is.

In other words, you are absolutely wrong with your assumptions with why I come here and post, and what I expect and think. But now you know because I actually told you about it, and you don't have to assume anymore. :)

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lions mane, chaga, mushrooms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users