- - - - -

NAD + IV vs Subcutaneous

nad+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Peptimaniac

• 25 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 06:57 PM

A typical protocol of a NAD+ IV would be 500-750mg iv drip over 1-3 hours. They do it slow apparently to mitigate nausea as it causes an uncomfortable experience.

There is not much info on subcutaneous injections but I have read clinics doing 100mg subq shots. 

I have pure NAD+ coming and I will be dissolving it into sterile Bac water and then running it through a .22 micron filter. I am planing on experiment with the results of injecting 700mg subq into multiple injection sites over a undetermined amount of time.  I would think that with the higher subq dosing I could achieve the same or similar results as the IV infusion. 

Thoughts?

#2 WinnieBeeRich

• Registrant
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2020 - 10:51 PM

Interesting. I'm counting on you to teach us how to make a NAD+ solution.If I did that at home I might kill myself.

Keep us posted and take care!!  

#3 Peptimaniac

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:45 PM

Interesting. I'm counting on you to teach us how to make a NAD+ solution.If I did that at home I might kill myself.

Keep us posted and take care!!  

I got you!

#4 mitoMAN

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2020 - 10:56 PM

I am doing NADH injections at 300mg daily (3x 100mg) and stated NAD+ at 300mg daily (3x100mg).

I gotta tell you that NADH gives immediate energy burst while NAD+ is VERY uncomfortable and even 100mg will leave me with dizzyness and fatigue for a few hours post injection.

Thats why 1500mg I.V drip is usually minimum 6-8 hours. I am a me/CFS patients and know lots of guys doing I.Vs and they say even 6-8 hours is horrible..

BUT: it might be totally fine for healthy guys. Cant speak for those.

#5 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2021 - 10:48 AM

For me subcutaneous and IM has no effect or VERY Minimal. Only IV blood vessle works.

Edited by kurdishfella, 23 March 2021 - 10:49 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2

#6 timedilation

• 61 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 02:30 PM

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has any new experiences comparing IV NAD+ to subq

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nad+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users