• This topic is locked This topic is locked
570 replies to this topic

#361 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 06:56 PM

http://forum.avantla...1&t=13536&st=60

Read the post by chemicallyminded

VERY interesting

Once again, 1LAST400 tries to throw dirt on his direct competitor. As I have said before, it isn't in 1LAST400's best interests to tell the truth, he'll keep shoveling dirt on Rizzer no matter what (remember, he initially said "I don't need to undermine Rizzer, he does it to himself" but has spent this whole thread advancing lies about him). It is very apparent that regardless of what 1LAST400 says about Rizzer's encroachment on his supplement territory, he obviously considers him a grave threat.

1LAST400 didn't acknowledge his own posts where he advances lies about Rizzer, which I conveniently listed for all here to see. I even posted his promises to issue an apology.

I can promise that this issue is not going away anytime soon, 1LAST400. Try and ignore as you might, you think Nootropi is a thorn in your side? Now you have another one as far as I'm concerned.

#362 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 06:57 PM

Are you Nootropi's little brother or something?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#363 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:01 PM

if you can prove the DEA raid happened 1fast400 will retract everything he's said and pay you 200 dollars. He put his money where his mouth is.

There is no real need to defend him however. His service speaks for itself.

#364 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:06 PM

Are you Nootropi's little brother or something?

As I have said before, it is quite easy to tell by reading my posts here and at avantlabs (under the same username).
And again, as I have said before I do not care if Rizzer goes down....

With that said, I remember reading one of your posts regarding a "class action suit" against Rizzer. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. Better go catch your lawyer, he's probably chasing an ambulance somewhere......

#365 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:08 PM

Once again, 1LAST400 tries to throw dirt on his direct competitor

Posting a link to a site is throwing dirt? Facts speak for themselves.

As I have said before, it isn't in 1LAST400's best interests to tell the truth, he'll keep shoveling dirt on Rizzer no matter what (remember, he initially said "I don't need to undermine Rizzer, he does it to himself" but has spent this whole thread advancing lies about him)

I provided a link with facts on it. That isn't "advancing lies"

1LAST400 didn't acknowledge his own posts where he advances lies about Rizzer, which I conveniently listed for all here to see. I even posted his promises to issue an apology.

It hasn't been proven that anything happen. The original poster said that he still doesn't know. I stand behind my word. I'll give him a 200 buck voucher if he proves anything. Hell, I might give it to him for just doing the legwork.

I can promise that this issue is not going away anytime soon, 1LAST400. Try and ignore as you might, you think Nootropi is a thorn in your side? Now you have another one as far as I'm concerned.

Don't you mean I have 1 thorn in my side....still

#366 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:09 PM

if you can prove the DEA raid happened 1fast400 will retract everything he's said and pay you 200 dollars.  He put his money where his mouth is.

There is no real need to defend him however.  His service speaks for itself.

Why are you so interested in defending 1LAST400?

Are you his employee or something?
It would make sense, of course you wouldn't be interested in the fact that he advanced lies about Rizzer with no proof.

I don't care about the 200 dollars. I know 1LAST400 is a liar through and through, and would think twice about doing business with him if I were you. I'm not sure if you like exotic nootropics, but for all your other stuff, Beyond-A-Century is damn good.

#367 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:53 PM

Why are you so interested in defending 1LAST400?

Are you his employee or something?
It would make sense, of course you wouldn't be interested in the fact that he advanced lies about Rizzer with no proof.

I don't care about the 200 dollars. I know 1LAST400 is a liar through and through, and would think twice about doing business with him if I were you.  I'm not sure if you like exotic nootropics, but for all your other stuff, Beyond-A-Century is damn good.

What lies are you rambling about?
I would call it reasonable doubt.

Why should I trust Rizzers word after he has mislead me time after time?

The more i read about his 'service' the more worried I get.

Read the thread the link leads to, very worrying information, and should be made as public as possible.

As long as Rizzer takes money and doesn't send out products people will complain.

#368 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:08 PM

The other fact that is not talked about much is that his name is not Rizzer (Donahue sp?). It is certainly reasonable to have a business name for use on boards, but why not just use the business name as his board ID?

So we have:

--Fake name
--Domain name registered to fake address
--Some people who get good service, others who get ripped off
--The oxidizers ("WTF?")
--A man who seems to mean well but appears to lack roganizations skills

Any budding novelists in the audience care to put this together in a plot?

#369 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:15 PM

Do not order capped powders from smi2le!

I posted earlier in this thread a quote from an Avant topic.
Someone ordered capped powders and some of them was full some wasn't even half.

My post must not be clear. The standing offer goes out to 1fast400 for the product, if he can cap it. Or, hows this for creative problem solving. 1fast400 can send it bulk to Nootropi, and I'll pay him to cap it. How about it, can we close this deal guys. [wis]

#370 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:00 AM

I won't cap things by hand here. Any caps we sell are made in a REAL facility, not a kitchen table.

#371 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:25 AM

It hasn't been proven that anything happen.  The original poster said that he still doesn't know.  I stand behind my word.  I'll give him a 200 buck voucher if he proves anything.  Hell, I might give it to him for just doing the legwork.

Anyway, you advanced lies about Rizzer in 11 different posts. Another poster will hopefully confirm the original information he gave us regarding the DEA last night. I don't care if you give him 200 dollars for proving it. Paying off someone else does not suddenly clear your purposeful misinformation attempts in this thread. I think you should apologize once everything is confirmed (start a new thread). Remember, you promised (as I listed your old posts above). You were 100% wrong and should be ashamed of yourself for sinking so low. Regardless of you being wrong on the DEA thing, you are still here on this thread posting new reasons why people shouldn't purchase from Rizzer (when initially you said you didn't have to talk Rizzer down, he did it to himself). LOL, you're like an annoying fly, buzzing around this thread. Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz!

#372 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:45 AM

Anyway, you advanced lies about Rizzer in 11 different posts

There is no proof it is a lie

Another poster will hopefully confirm the original information he gave us regarding the DEA last night. I don't care if you give him 200 dollars for proving it. Paying off someone else does not suddenly clear your purposeful misinformation attempts in this thread. I think you should apologize once everything is confirmed (start a new thread).

I said I would, once it is proven either way.

You were 100% wrong

Um, you just said in your previous paragraph that we were waiting for confirmation. How can I be wrong if something isn't confirmed?

you are still here on this thread posting new reasons why people shouldn't purchase from Rizzer

I didn't post a new reason. I copied a link from another message board. How do you explain Rizzer having all these fake names, numbers and address's?

#373 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:16 AM

There is no proof it is a lie

I said I would, once it is proven either way. 

Um, you just said in your previous paragraph that we were waiting for confirmation.  How can I be wrong if something isn't confirmed?

I didn't post a new reason.  I copied a link from another message board.  How do you explain Rizzer having all these fake names, numbers and address's?

Bzzzz!!!!

It is proof you lied. I doubt the agent would know about smi2le had he not raided Rizzer. Either way, you lied because at the time you didn't know it to be true or false but you advanced it anyway...over 11 posts. 11 posts!!
What's there for ME to explain about the fake names?? We're talking about YOU and what YOU have been doing as a direct competitor.

Isn't it about time for "Todd_Lee" or "Nootropic" to post? LOL!!!!

#374 ozone

• 150 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:20 AM

1fast400

So 1fast400, you have listed on your site, Aniracetam, 250grams for 70 dollars. That’s bulk of course, and Smile sells his for 69.99 for 240grams. About equal.

But Smile gets my first consideration over you because he lists something you don’t, 70 500mg caps for 17.99. I’m just too lazy to do all the cappin’. Soooo, keeping in mind that I don’t mind paying more, what can you do for a years supply of capped Aniracetam, with 365 1,000mg pills if possible. My understanding is that 1gram a day is the best dose.

Also, I’m going to review your whole site. There may be more items that I might want.

Do not order capped powders from smi2le!

I posted earlier in this thread a quote from an Avant topic.
Someone ordered capped powders and some of them was full some wasn't even half.

I just want to clarify something. Just because the pills are not "full" does not mean they did not get what they ordered. The caps only come in certain sizes, so if you order say 10mg caps of Vinpo, it's obvious you will not get "full" caps. I don't know what the guy ordred, but I just wanted to clear it up that half full caps mean nothing.

#375 jokerace

• 39 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:52 AM

I just want to clarify something. Just because the pills are not "full" does not mean they did not get what they ordered. The caps only come in certain sizes, so if you order say 10mg caps of Vinpo, it's obvious you will not get "full" caps. I don't know what the guy ordred, but I just wanted to clear it up that half full caps mean nothing.

As I read it the problem was that not ALL of the caps were half full. The issue was that many of them were full and many of them were only half full with no real consistency. To me that reads that the powder in them was not measured in any accurate manner. It sounds like it wasn't even "eyeballed" with intention.

I would be VERY concerned if I noticed this in my order. Who's to say that the right powder was even put in them?

I will follow Nootropi's advice and stick to handling the capping if the powder needs to be capped.

#376 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:32 AM

I won't cap things by hand here.  Any caps we sell are made in a REAL facility, not a kitchen table.

OK, plan B, how about it Nootropi....

#377 ozone

• 150 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:58 AM

As I read it the problem was that not ALL of the caps were half full.  The issue was that many of them were full and many of them were only half full with no real consistency.  To me that reads that the powder in them was not measured in any accurate manner.  It sounds like it wasn't even "eyeballed" with intention.

I would be VERY concerned if I noticed this in my order.  Who's to say that the right powder was even put in them?

I will follow Nootropi's advice and stick to handling the capping if the powder needs to be capped.

Okay, I follow you now.

#378 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 06:51 AM

The other fact that is not talked about much is that his name is not Rizzer (Donahue sp?).  It is certainly reasonable to have a business name for use on boards, but why not just use the business name as his board ID?

So we have:

--Fake name
--Domain name registered to fake address
--Some people who get good service, others who get ripped off
--The oxidizers ("WTF?")
--A man who seems to mean well but appears to lack roganizations skills

Any budding novelists in the audience care to put this together in a plot?

I thought:
He never said his name was Rizzer. THat is his email address. He said his name is Micheal. It is.

Correct me if I am wrong, but we got his real name from the actual address search itself so how could that be wrong too?

I think he took too much untested nootropics and whatever. He is prolly the star trek type. Have you seen this forum... No offence but people talk about cloning and living forever in here. He seems more a part of this forum than anyone else. He is just in over his head right now. He is like one employee and he is a top seller of of nootropics in the country.

Pinball

#379 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 04:11 PM

I thought:
He never said his name was Rizzer. 

He uses Michael Rizzer as sender in e-mails.

Chances of him answering any e-mails is very slim though so most of you probably did not know that.

UPDATE!

No products.

#380 erics99

• 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 09:46 PM

Here's my update. On 12-6 I ordered about $40 worth of stuff. I got my package today 12-18. However, the package from USPS is dated 12-10, so apparently the shipping took 8 days to go from NJ to southern MI. I don't think his service will ever be as fast as 1Fast, but if you allow a couple weeks you should receieve your package. I also ordered from him about a month ago. It took only about 5-6 days to receieve my order.

#381 Cyto

• 1,096 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:08 AM

After reading some of this "make your own" I decided to give it a try.

Online ordered: Dec 2nd.
Postmarked: Dec 10th.
Receved: Dec 20th.

Side notes: I ordered k-r-ala, n-ace-cys, l-carno and idebenone. idebenone is backorderd but it is stated that i will get 20% more for the wait.

bottles came sealed with plasic and appear to be fine.

#382 geigertube

• 76 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:06 AM

Update: Ordered ~$90 worth of stuff, sent multiple polite emails and left messages on phone, still have nothing, either product or communication.

I contacted paypal about it, and we'll see if they can get something out of him. I'm done with Smi2le. It's not worth it anymore.

Steven

#383 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:22 AM

OK, I got a credit card bill today, I got billing from a company for 260.00. Not 100% sure what company it's from. What does Smile bill under???
The company billed under ESCPAY.COM R LV. Not sayin' it's smile, but just wanna know before I call my credit company.

#384 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 06:41 AM

OK, I got a credit card bill today, I got billing from a company for 260.00. Not 100% sure what company it's from. What does Smile bill under???
The company billed under ESCPAY.COM R      LV.  Not sayin' it's smile, but just wanna know before I call my credit company.

He did use SMI2LE earlier but he said he lost his merchant account so that could be a new, different one.

I am clueless as what to do about all of this, I have been far too patient. So patient that it is probably too late to contact my credit card company. [angry] [angry] [angry]

#385 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 07:03 AM

It is probably worth mentioning that there will be some new rules taking effect and if smi2le does not conform to....GMP? (good manufacturing practices) he will be gone no matter what he does with orders....

From avant:

"Mike doesn't need to put Rizzer out of business. The finalization of the cGMP rule will put Rizzer out of business soon enough....

Anything that is to be sold as a dietary supplement must be manufactured and packaged in a facility that is certified by the FDA to be in accordance with the Current Good Manufacturing Practices standards. Or else. No more unlabeled ziplock baggies and caps that have been packed by a cap-em-quick machine in Joe Schmoe's basement. "

Not totally unreasonable from the gov't point of view* This will effect smi2le and I gather some businesses that sell protein powder.

*personally I think we all need to be responsible for our own actions and the gov't should stay the hell out. But as rules go, this is one of the more reasonable ones.

#386 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 07:07 AM

He did use SMI2LE earlier but he said he lost his merchant account so that could be a new, different one.

Yeah, that thought is running thru my mind, that's why I'm asking anyone here who has a recent order to let me know.

#387 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:21 AM

Long time no visit. Ordered about 9 weeks ago. Still didn't receive anything.

#388 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:25 AM

UPDATE!

NO PRODUCTS NO ANSWERS!

#389 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 02:45 PM

You can contest a credit card charge for up to 6 months and some cases, 12.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#390 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 04:35 PM

This is the longest thread I've ever seen in any forum online!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users