Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Another SMI2LE.BIZ horror story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
570 replies to this topic

#391 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 07:34 PM

Yeah, and over sixty-three hundred views too. Rizzer's business must be getting orders... I just hope he'll conform to this "Good Manufacturing Practices" thing if it goes through.

#392 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 06:27 AM

UPDATE!!!

No products.

No email.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#393 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:09 PM

It's kind of sad. Rizzer brought a lot of products out for us and at great prices. He just doesn't know how to properly run a business. I'm still waiting on some R-ALA I ordered 2 months ago. Maybe if he would higher a few people to help him he could turn things around and his business would grow. Anyways, it doesn't look good.

#394 geigertube

• 76 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 03:01 PM

Update. Got my order, after complaining to paypal about it. The electronic postage was dated on the 10th, but I've never heard of Priority Mail taking 18 days to get somewhere before.

Missing bottle of Idebenone. Emailed Rizzer to exchange for same value of Picamilon. I'm not canceling the complaint until I'm refunded or get an exchange.

Sigh.

Steven

#395 MoodyBlue

• 144 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 08:56 PM

I'm new to this forum and at this time I'm only interested in providing information
to those like "ozone" and myself, who's budget makes the Profill Capsule Filling
System unaffordable. On Dec. 13, 2004, "ozone" stated that there are no personal
capsule filling machines for the smallest sized capsules on the market which are
affordable to those of us on a more moderate income. Quite untrue, my fellow
seekers of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I have bought a wide variety
of nootropics from smi2le.biz, and, of course, after finding out that the inexpensive
Cap Em Quick devices only were made for capsule sizes (000), (00), (0), and "1",
I search the internet for a company that manufactured them for the smaller sizes.
If you'll go to the website "www.capsuline.com", you'll find they sell both capsules
and capsule filling machines for eight different sized capsules---the smallest being
size #4. One filling machine costs $80.00, and the other sized fitting sheets cost
$40.00 each. That's for 60 capsules at a time. With #4 sized caps Idebenone came
out to exactly 45 grams per cap net weight after weighing them.

#396 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:49 PM

Wow, that looks awesome... thanks!

#397 susmariosep

• 1,137 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:57 PM

Long time no visit. Ordered about 9 weeks ago. Still didn't receive anything.

Hang around. I visit threads on nootropics every so often, to enjoy the wicked pleasure of reading posts where Nootropi and his rivals or opponents quarrel among themselves.

Susma

#398 susmariosep

• 1,137 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:02 PM

Sorry, this is the reaction I wanted to make to the post of Stellar below.

This is the longest thread I've ever seen in any forum online!

Hang around. I visit threads on nootropics every so often, to enjoy the wicked pleasure of reading posts where Nootropi and his rivals or opponents quarrel among themselves.

Addendum But don't be overly annoyed with Nootropi; even Scottl, one of his annoyed correspondent discussants tells me that the man means well.

Susma

#399 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 02:07 AM

I don't know...I just tested Rizzer's pyritinol, L-carnosine, and oxiracetam; with excellent results:View the results here (click here)

#400 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 02:40 AM

That's great news.

I sure hope Rizzer can get his business together before he gets shut down though. He's paving the way for bulk nootropics and companies like 1fast400 just sit back and jump on the bandwagon later with new products and/or lower prices on existing ones.

C'mon Rizzer... !

#401 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 03:08 AM

That's great news. 

I sure hope Rizzer can get his business together before he gets shut down though.  He's paving the way for bulk nootropics and companies like 1fast400 just sit back and jump on the bandwagon later with new products and/or lower prices on existing ones.

C'mon Rizzer... !

Personally, I do not think that 1fast400 has the skills to pull off a rizzer. His "guy just for sourcing stuff" has proven over and over again to be impotent and ineffective.

Rizzer will be around for the long haul.

#402 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 05:05 AM

Hi, I just got my order from Rizzer. Took about a week and a half.

[thumb]

#403 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 09:59 AM

UPDATE!!!

No products.

No email.

Well it has only been 2 1/2 months. The guy has a personal life. I'll give him another year or two.

#404 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 03:18 PM

Magr,

He lost the order and it is not going to arrive (this is assuming negligance and not malignancy on his part). I'm assuming you have tried calling him without any reply (if not you should try calling at least a few times).

I don't remember your situation (country, etc.). If you ordered by credit card or other way you can contest it, I would do so.

If not, you could ask Nootropi if he would intervene and remind rizzer of your order.

Other then that I would suggest forgetting about it and chalking it up to experience. Find a more reliable vendor for future orders.

I once saved $300 by buying a refurbished Dell computer (this was 8 or 10 years ago when they were...more reliable). Well the computer had glitches and the amount of hours that my saving $300 cost me was not worth it. Money is cheaper than aggrivation. YMMV.

#405 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:06 AM

Personally, I do not think that 1fast400 has the skills to pull off a rizzer.

We just moved to our new place which is over 20k combined sq/ft. Has rizzer gotten out of his garage yet?

I'm obviously an idiot :)

#406 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:53 AM

We just moved to our new place which is over 20k combined sq/ft.  Has rizzer gotten out of his garage yet?

I'm obviously an idiot :)

You are not an idiot 1fast400! I just think you are better at body building supplementation products; when we import supplements directly from China, there is clearly a concern for our health if we ingest high doses. It seems to me that you already are making good enough money selling bodybuilding supplements that are well regualted; however, when it comes to nootropics, why don't you just leave rizzer to his market? I mean, why don't you get some new body building supplements? Let rizzer make a few bucks off the nootropics and you find us some new body building supplements that are not already on the market and I will be happy. It just is disrespectful to come into the nootropic market and play price competition with rizzer when he has been the only one constantly bringing nootropics down to ROCK BOTTOM prices -- right after him; I mean you came in AFTER rizzer on just about everything; namely, aniracetam, Alpha GPC, idebenone, etc. etc. I would congratuate you if you could get your products assayed for USP metals and melting points and at the same time have these products be something we do not already have. You have clearly displayed some concern about your customer's health. I do appreciate this; however, you have consistently deffered to another party to do your own quality control, when it should be done by yourself or me or some other third party. I would happily assay your products for store credit too; but I can guess that you won't have that; so just use Analytical Labs in Anaheim for these assays as their prices are excellent. Then bring us something that we don't already have; there are several of these chemicals that fit this description; hey, let's see if you can get pramiracetam before rizzer! I bet that you will not be able to do this, as rizzer has been the only one constantly able to bring these hard to aquire chemicals to this market.

How large the building in which you operate is totally irrelevant, 1fast400; that is like saying you have a big head, but a small brain. What good does a big head do for you if it is full of hot air? Just kidding. Prove me wrong and bring us pramiracetam (or anything else) and get it tested by a third party lab and share the results here.

#407 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:27 AM

1fast,

you should supply more nootropics. why not?

#408 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 04:16 AM

1fast,

you should supply more nootropics.  why not?

Where have you been pinballwizard? Recall that his "guy just for sourcing stuff" hasn't been able to source pretty much anything. It is rizzer, "in the garage" that has this skill; while he may be in the "garage", his "garage" apparently has more "upstairs;" obviously rizzer's "garage" is not full solely of hot air....

And rizzer's products have checked out 5 for 5; rizzer is batting 1000%. And rizzer's policy has been and remains to this day FAR superior to Mr. McClandless's; 1fast400 policies demonstrate non-trusting relations with his clients; rizzer's policies encourage third party quality control testing when it is 1fast400 that really needs to catch up; for it is 1fast400 that has a documented history of having his own supplier supply him with a false product and further a false COA. While Mr. McClandless may claim that "only happened once," the point is, it could happen (or could have ALREADY happened several times) again; we will never know for sure; and what has 1fast400 done about this? Nothing. Except, that is, continue to turn his nose up to his own clients, turn his nose up to rizzer and the rest of us. No trust in the beginning, no trust now.

What Mr. McClandless has offered to do; (and I will address this only once) that is, submit A sample of ONE product for testing IS NOT sufficient. He needs to submit a sample of each and every product for testing; or employ a policy, namely similar to rizzer's; that allows ANY customer to submit a sample of ANY product for testing in exchange for store credit. One sample of one product is exactly that; 1 sample of 1 product. It is not a random sample and further it is, under the articulated conditions proposed by Mr. McClandless, not representative of what is sent to the consumer. He needs to find someone clearly independent to do his quality control testing. I have offered to do this, and I can understand why my offer was not accepted. That is no reason to give up the search.

Hey, 1fast400 comes from the broken school of logic that professes that he should not disclose his supplier based on the premise that "business 101" would support such logic; when in fact business 101 has exactly the converse principle. You disclose your supplier to retain your businesses' own credibility; because in an imperfect supplement market, mistakes do happen, and the supplement provider needs to be accountable for the safety, quality, and integrity of the products they sell. And having a reputable supplier is an asset; not a liabilty (as is 1fast400's due to their mistakes). Rizzer plainly states that his KRALA and pyrodoxamine come from Geronova, Alpha GPC is Alphasize 50P, and that everything else comes from China, and anyone can test his products for store credit. SHF states that their products either come from Sabinsa Corporation or are food grade or adhere to USP, FCC, or another such reputable food standard. NutriScience Innovations states that their Suntheanine product is manufactured by Taiyo International, Inc. Beyond-a-century states that their Activin comes from Dry Creek Nutrition, Incorporated, etc. etc. Check your premises; there can be no contradictions.

And mistakes have admittedly been made at 1fast400 and surely there is absolutely no mechanism that could ensure that the products shipped out are safe; that is, unless you make the choice to assume Mr. McClandless cares for your life. I certainly would not put my life in his hands; especially considering the personality inferred by his statments in which he addresses public forums.

Rizzer told me that he even TRIED to work WITH Mr. McClandless on sourcing materials; in other words, he tried to have cordial relations with 1fast400; or "friendly competition" (if such a thing exists). Mr. McClandless did not even reply to Rizzer's emails. So he could have had several products that he does not right now, but 1fast400 chose to snub his nose to probably the best "guy for sourcing stuff" (to use Mr. McClandlesses' exact words) in this business. :)

Edited by nootropi, 01 January 2005 - 06:02 AM.

#409 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:03 PM

I just think you are better at body building supplementation products; when we import supplements directly from China, there is clearly a concern for our health if we ingest high doses. It seems to me that you already are making good enough money selling bodybuilding supplements that are well regualted

There is no regulation of bodybuilding supplements, they are the same as any other supplement. Quit trying to change the topic.

however, when it comes to nootropics, why don't you just leave rizzer to his market?

So one day it is good to have competition, the next day it isn't? It is only good to have competition when they aren't against rizzer?

It just is disrespectful to come into the nootropic market and play price competition with rizzer when he has been the only one constantly bringing nootropics down to ROCK BOTTOM prices -- right after him;

I guess you forgot I was doing this before he started. The guy lies about so many things, amazes me how someone trust him. I have an idea. Why doesn't someone here take his caps and have them tested for content per cap? I'll pay for the testing and everything if someone will do it. I actually had a lab order products of rizzers, problem was it took over two months to get them in. I dropped numerous hints about this to which you didn't pick up on. I had the guy send them to me once he finally got them in, as I was no longer interested in testing. I notice the caps aren't even polished. These things are filled on someone's kitchen table!

Do a simple test, tare out a cap on a scale accurate to .01g and then weigh a few caps. You'll be amazed at what you see.

I mean you came in AFTER rizzer on just about everything; namely, aniracetam, Alpha GPC, idebenone, etc. etc. I would congratuate you if you could get your products assayed for USP metals and melting points and at the same time have these products be something we do not already have.

All my products come with assays, don't you remember? Remember when I put you in your little corner because you ran your mouth, I called your bluff and you went running.

however, you have consistently deffered to another party to do your own quality control, when it should be done by yourself or me or some other third party

My stuff is tested twice, no need to test again. Also, you never took me up on my offer of testing. Reason why? You'd actually have to stop bad mouthing me. To bad your ego is larger than your concern for "health" as you put it.

Prove me wrong and bring us pramiracetam (or anything else) and get it tested by a third party lab and share the results here.

As I've explained to you numerous times, I won't bring in an item that is not legal to sell in this country. If we can find a way to sell something legally we will. I could come out with 10 nootropics tomorrow if I wanted to you. I'd have to order direct from china, which we DON'T do. We buy in to large of an amount. We can't order 5kg via EMS like small companies do. We actually follow the law and get it imported properly. If you think I haven't tried to import a ton of items you're crazy. Piracetam is one that is constantly having issues at the border now. Sometimes it gets through, sometime it doesn't. Because I choose to do things the correct way, I'm not able to come with stuff as fast as someone who works out of their garage.

Where have you been pinballwizard? Recall that his "guy just for sourcing stuff" hasn't been able to source pretty much anything. It is rizzer, "in the garage" that has this skill; while he may be in the "garage", his "garage" apparently has more "upstairs;" obviously rizzer's "garage" is not full solely of hot air....

haha, as I've stated, if I ordered direct from china I could get anything. That is why you have to test his stuff, he just air's it in.

And rizzer's policy has been and remains to this day FAR superior to Mr. McClandless's; 1fast400 policies demonstrate non-trusting relations with his clients;

Ask Magr where his order is, or the countless others in the same boat.

rizzer's policies encourage third party quality control testing when it is 1fast400 that really needs to catch up; for it is 1fast400 that has a documented history of having his own supplier supply him with a false product and further a false COA. While Mr. McClandless may claim that "only happened once," the point is, it could happen (or could have ALREADY happened several times) again; we will never know for sure; and what has 1fast400 done about this? Nothing. Except, that is, continue to turn his nose up to his own clients, turn his nose up to rizzer and the rest of us. No trust in the beginning, no trust now.

Come on Adam, take me up on my offer that was mentioned before. You are starting to rant again. Yet when I OFFERED to do all testing at no expense to you, you said nothing.

Hey, 1fast400 comes from the broken school of logic that professes that he should not disclose his supplier based on the premise that "business 101" would support such logic; when in fact business 101 has exactly the converse principle. You disclose your supplier to retain your businesses' own credibility;

I'm doing it for them as much as me. Having some psycho calling them up 100x per day asking for 300 tests would drive them up a wall. I can only imagine what these poor labs go through that you call.

Alpha GPC is Alphasize 50P, and that everything else comes from China,

WRONG. I know where he buys his Alpha GPC from because we purchase from the same DOMESTIC source.

Rizzer told me that he even TRIED to work WITH Mr. McClandless on sourcing materials; in other words, he tried to have cordial relations with 1fast400; or "friendly competition" (if such a thing exists). Mr. McClandless did not even reply to Rizzer's emails. So he could have had several products that he does not right now, but 1fast400 chose to snub his nose to probably the best "guy for sourcing stuff" (to use Mr. McClandlesses' exact words) in this business.

haha, I'm sure you have proof of this like everything else. You are so full of it. What is his name again, rizzzer/mike/smi2le/oxidizers or whatever it is this week.

#410 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 02:27 PM

Dear Mr. Clandless,

You should offer all the staples of nootropics: pramiracetam, oxiracetam, vinpocetine, huperzine-a, fish oil powder, Picamilon, KRALA, Centrophenoxine, Pyritinol, deprenyl, Galanthamine, Phosphatidyl Serine, Bacopa, Acetyl-l-carnitine Arginate, Desmopressin, Modafinil, Nicergoline, Bromocriptine, DHEA, et, etc. Of course there are all not staples, but please get the -cetams. We would love to see you offer more on the market, and spread inteligence across the world.

Happy new year,

PW.

#411 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 02:54 PM

You should offer all the staples of nootropics: pramiracetam, oxiracetam, vinpocetine, huperzine-a, fish oil powder, Picamilon, KRALA, Centrophenoxine, Pyritinol, deprenyl, Galanthamine, Phosphatidyl Serine, Bacopa, Acetyl-l-carnitine Arginate, Desmopressin, Modafinil, Nicergoline, Bromocriptine, DHEA, et, etc. Of course there are all not staples, but please get the -cetams. We would love to see you offer more on the market, and spread inteligence across the world.

We offer DHEA, we have Krala on the way, fish oil powder never sold when we had it and it was cheaper to buy the caps anyway, I won't sell vinpocetine as a powder because of the potential overdose issues, same goes for huperzine as well (although GHV is offered in a cap form), some of the others have legal issues with importation, Galanthamine cost around 18k a kilo to bring in good material (I actually have a sample on my desk), bacopa we already have and most of the others we have little to no demand for.

As I've stated numerous times. We won't important something and have the chinese companies lie about its contents. This is what a lot of small operations do in order to get things in the country. That is why they order such small amounts as well. We don't do that and important things via the correct way, hence why it takes us longer to bring something out. That and the fact we have to wait on testing once the material is cleared through customs.

Mike

#412 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 05:35 PM

Hey 1FAST400,

I recently stumbled across old threads on avant which indicate you are coming out with a certain ingredient combined with Phenibut to "prevent tolerance".
When will this be available?

#413 hondoleroy

• 17 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 08:55 PM

1FAST400,

Yes, I recall seeing that thread somewhere also. If so, that would be great. BTW, have tried using the SMI2Le.biz web site ordering capacity several times over the last 3 days or so. I keep getting a "Server Error" response, plus no answers to any e-mails. Anyone have any updated current info on this enterprise? I'm kind of new at this game and was very impressed with SMI2Le's prices....

#414 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 09:36 PM

One of our guys that was working on this has had to take some extended time off. He should be back in two weeks or so. Since it is of a personal nature, I'd rather not go into it.

#415 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 10:05 AM

Magr,

He lost the order and it is not going to arrive (this is assuming negligance and not malignancy on his part).  I'm assuming you have tried calling him without any reply (if not you should try calling at least a few times).

He knows I have not recieved it.

On monday I will try to contest the credit card transaction.

#416 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 10:18 AM

when it comes to nootropics, why don't you just leave rizzer to his market?

Are you joking?

And rizzer's policy has been and remains to this day FAR superior to Mr. McClandless's; 1fast400 policies demonstrate non-trusting relations with his clients;

You have lost your mind.

How about stop that name calling, you know Mike's real name is McCandless.
It's childish. Expected behaivor from you.

A couple of days ago you were paranoid that everybody was out to get you, murder you even. Now you are again arrogant and pompous.
You need to see someone, seriously.

#417 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 04:24 PM

Please consider the results of the assays of products from smi2le.biz after considering these definitions:

USP <231> Heavy Metals
[quote name='http://www.wcaslab.com/tech/heavy_metals.htm']The limit test for heavy metals is a qualitative test that demonstrates that the content of metallic impurities that are colored by sulfide ion does not exceed the specified limit.  Metals that typically respond to this test are lead, mercury, bismuth, arsenic, antimony, tin, cadmium, silver, copper, and molybdenum.[/quote]

Significance of the melting point assay:
[quote]The melting point is used in chemistry as a rough guide to purity, since a pure crystalline compound will generally melt over a range of a few degrees, and is depressed by impurities (or polymorphs). Liquefaction, and in many cases subsequent recrystallisation upon cooling follows melting. In the case of RLA, the material actually polymerizes below its melting point and you see no changes upon heating all the way up to 250 deg C, where the material begins burning. The only way to get a usable melting point is to have a device pre-set to 49 deg C, place a sample on a microscope cover slip and to drop it on the pre-heated surface. Even then you get polymerization in many cases rather than a clean melt even though the material is pure by HPLC. This is why we don’t use the melting point has the sole criteria of purity. [/quote]

Click here for source

1. Smi2le.biz's idebenone; test conducted for melting point (54-55); moisture/loss on drying (0.519); satisfies USP specification for heavy metals at <0.05 parts per million (so the sample satisfies USP specification at less than 10 parts per million of lead, mercury, bismuth, arsenic, antimony, tin, cadmium, silver, copper, and molybdenum);

Posted Image

2. Aniracetam from smi2le.biz; test conducted for purity (98.11% pure; but don't forget to add the moisture level as well as moisture/loss on drying to the sample's integrity level);

Posted Image

3. L-carnosine from Smi2le.biz; tested for melting point at 250 degrees celcius (which enables us to identify the substance by measuring the temperature at which a supplement dissolves) as well as heavy metals (satisfies USP specification at less than 10 parts per million of lead, mercury, bismuth, arsenic, antimony, tin, cadmium, silver, copper, and molybdenum);

Posted Image

To read more about the benefits of L-carnosine supplementation: click here

4. Oxiracetam from Smi2le.biz tested for tested for melting point tested at 168 degrees celcius (which enables us to identify the substance by measuring the temperature at which a supplement dissolves) as well as USP metal assay (satisfies USP specification at less than 10 parts per million of lead, mercury, bismuth, arsenic, antimony, tin, cadmium, silver, copper, and molybdenum);

Posted Image

To learn more about oxiracetam and its benefits, Click here.

5. Pyritinol from smi2le.biz tested for melting point to 138 degrees celcius (which enables us to identify the substance by measuring the temperature at which a supplement dissolves) as well as heavy metals: lead, mercury, bismuth, arsenic, antimony, tin, cadmium, silver, copper, and molybdenum):

Posted Image

To read more about the benefits, suggested dosages and the respective medical abstracts, simply click here.

To read earlier correspondences: click here and here

Have a happy new year!

#418 hondoleroy

• 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:40 PM

Have tried ordering through web site of Smi2le.biz several times over the last two - three days, with no luck.

When the ordering page finally does load up, it gets a "Server Error Message"

Server Error in '/smi2le' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

I am kind of new to this game and SMI2Le seemed like a very excellent source for my needs (high cortisol problems along with moderate to severe anxiety and mild to moderate depression).

Anyone have any information with what is currently going on there? Web site problems? Business organization problems? Would like to pay with PayPal rather than phone-in order but can't access order page....

Any information would be appreciated!

Hondo

#419 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 05:09 AM

You should just contact him by telephone. It is much better to do business with him that way because you also can get several items not listed, by request; for example, oxiracetam; unfortunately, I bought all he had left! But he is ordering more he says. Try calling: (USA) 856-652-9118. Ask for Mike; if you get one of the secretaries, they should be able to help you too. But to get special items, or to assay products, you need to ask to speak directly with Mike.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#420 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 04:20 PM

Hondo, go to 1fast400 and order there, for things they don't have check www.beyond-a-century.com, they are also reliable and cheap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users